ECT Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

SaulToPaul 2

Do not be deceived by StP.

Madists do not follow anything Paul said because they refuse to wash away their sins as Paul did.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Paul said he was not mad.

Act 26:25 But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness.

LA

1 Cor 15:47 (KJV)

Do you believe it?

SaulToPaul 2

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Why don't you teach this command?

Matthew 10:5 (KJV)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Don't you believe it should?
Gay marriage is the same as children playing house. It's for children or those who enjoy fantasy. It's on the state side of church and state. Gay marriage is impossible on the church side. God passed over some on purpose. Unregenerate is also part of God's plan.

Cross Reference

Gay marriage is the same as children playing house. It's for children or those who enjoy fantasy. It's on the state side of church and state. Gay marriage is impossible on the church side. God passed over some on purpose. Unregenerate is also part of God's plan.

How 'bout it is an abomination on the Church side?

SaulToPaul 2

Madists do not follow anything Paul said because they refuse to wash away their sins as Paul did.

Col 2
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Mine were surgically removed as Christ bore them, and God the Father cut his flesh off from his soul. Were yours?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Col 2
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Mine were surgically removed as Christ bore them, and God the Father cut his flesh off from his soul. Were yours?

What?

SaulToPaul 2

Col 2

heir

TOL Subscriber
Col 2

Mine are gone just like yours! PTL!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Col 2

Spiritual circumcision is not talking about having sins forgiven at conversion.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
Spiritual circumcision is not talking about having sins forgiven at conversion.

LA
The more I see you post, the more I realize that you're an unsaved, Christ-denying person in need of salvation.

The passage that STP mentioned is ANOTHER of the many, many scriptures that declare the DEITY of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. So I can see that it gives you problems and why you're confused about it.
Col 2:8-15 KJV Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: (12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
The "circumcision of Christ" is most definitely the forgiveness of ALL TRESPASSES.

Get saved you unbelieving Christ rejecter!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The more I see you post, the more I realize that you're an unsaved, Christ-denying person in need of salvation.

The passage that STP mentioned is ANOTHER of the many, many scriptures that declare the DEITY of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. So I can see that it gives you problems and why you're confused about it.
Col 2:8-15 KJV Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: (12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
The "circumcision of Christ" is most definitely the forgiveness of ALL TRESPASSES.

Get saved you unbelieving Christ rejecter!

You are dishonest and talk like a devil, and need to lie about others as if it makes your doctrine correct, which it does not.

I have never denied the Diety of Christ. His Father gave it to Him--

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Spiritual circumcision is not talking about forgiveness of sins at conversion.

Men believed and had faith before they were circumcised, a sign of their faith--

Gen 17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

In your case, as you claim to be in no covenant, and you are not, you deny spiritual circumcision AFTER conversion.

Things which are different are not the same.

You need discernment and to rightly divide the word instead of following your man pleasing cult.

LA

Cross Reference

Mine are gone just like yours! PTL!

Then why do you keep sinning?

"If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, … the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin". 1 John 1:7.

"To mistake conscious freedom from sin for deliverance from sin by the Atonement is a great error. No man knows what sin is until he is born again. Sin is what Jesus Christ faced on Calvary. The evidence that I am delivered from sin is that I know the real nature of sin in me. It takes the last reach of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, that is, the impartation of His absolute perfection, to make a man know what sin is.

The Holy Spirit applies the Atonement to us in the unconscious realm as well as in the realm of which we are conscious, and it is only when we get a grasp of the unrivalled power of the Spirit in us that we understand the meaning of 1 John 1:7, “the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin.” This does not refer to conscious sin only, but to the tremendously profound understanding of sin which only the Holy Ghost in me realizes.

If I walk in the light as God is in the light, not in the light of my conscience, but in the light of God—if I walk there, with nothing folded up, then there comes the amazing revelation—the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all sin so that God Almighty can see nothing to censure in me. In my consciousness it works with a keen poignant knowledge of what sin is. The love of God at work in me makes me hate with the hatred of the Holy Ghost all that is not in keeping with God’s holiness. To walk in the light means that everything that is of the darkness drives me closer into the centre of the light."

Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: 12-26-2015.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You are dishonest and talk like a devil, and need to lie about others as if it makes your doctrine correct, which it does not.
I have been completely honest, you liar.

I have never denied the Diety of Christ. His Father gave it to Him--

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
It really is impossible to communicate with someone like you. You do not understand even the simplest of things.

The Bible says that there is ONE deity. Just one. God does NOT make other deities. That is an aberrant cultic belief.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have been completely honest, you liar.

It really is impossible to communicate with someone like you. You do not understand even the simplest of things.

The Bible says that there is ONE deity. Just one. God does NOT make other deities. That is an aberrant cultic belief.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Too bad you dislike the truth so much.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Too bad you dislike the truth so much.

LA
Jesus Christ was ALWAYS God you complete dimwit.

The "He became" part has to do with that fact that GOD entered TIME and SPACE when He took on human flesh. Since you are clueless, you remain clueless.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus Christ was ALWAYS God you complete dimwit.

The "He became" part has to do with that fact that GOD entered TIME and SPACE when He took on human flesh. Since you are clueless, you remain clueless.

So you say Jesus Christ had to become a man before the angels of Heaven were subject to Him?

Your jesus is fallen satan, who you speak like.

My Jesus was begotten of God through Mary.

My Jesus died to effect the atonement.

Was raised up by God.

Was elevated to the Throne by God.

LA

Cross Reference

"spiritual circumcision"?
made up

The Lord's body was physically cut off from his soul. The circumcision of Christ. My sins were cut away as well.

Were yours?

Your sins?? How about it being simply a restoration to innocence that now makes you accountable for any of your future sins. Just think of it, you are just like Adam . . starting all over again only this time you have an advocate with God he never had. That is what redemption accomplished.

Right Divider

Body part
Your sins?? How about it being simply a restoration to innocence that now makes you accountable for any of your future sins. Just think of it, you are just like Adam . . starting all over again only this time you have an advocate with God he never had. That is what redemption accomplished.
Jason0047 is back.