ECT Why shouldn't I convert from Evangelical Protestant to Catholic?

Old man

Also excellent book: “What I Would Tell You... If You Would Listen” by Karen Frazier Romero

Speaking of books to read, the book "The Two Babylons" by the Rev. Alexander Hislop shows in very detailed accuracy from where the RCC's pagan ritualism originated.

Old man

How do you know you "have the Holy Spirit"?

Who are you and why would you be asking such a question?

Only God KNOWS who are His. 1 Samuel 16:7

Or are you so vain and arrogant to think that only those of your Roman Catholic Religion have the Holy Spirit? (and that would indeed not surprise me)

God's Truth

Who are you and why would you be asking such a question?

Only God KNOWS who are His. 1 Samuel 16:7

Or are you so vain and arrogant to think that only those of your Roman Catholic Religion have the Holy Spirit? (and that would indeed not surprise me)

A person who has the Holy Spirit knows.

Cruciform

Who are you and why would you be asking such a question? Only God KNOWS who are His. 1 Samuel 16:7. Or are you so vain and arrogant to think that only those of your Roman Catholic Religion have the Holy Spirit? (and that would indeed not surprise me)
In Post #1664 above, you publicly made the claim: "I have the Holy Spirit." I asked you to prove your claim by demonstrating exactly how you know---not assume, hope, or believe---that you have the Holy Spirit. Your comments above simply fail to answer the question.

Try again.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Danoh

Man, I can't stand when people attempt to bait others into their moronic corner with questions they think they alone have the right answer.

Towards defeating that purpose - the Believer knows he has the Spirit because the Scripture tells him he has the Spirit, Romans 8:9.

Now quit with the baiting, it grieves the Spirit you supposedly know you have, Eph. 4:30.

God's Truth

How? Please explain.

Do you truly want to know?

If I tell you to examine yourself to find out, how would you do that?

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

God's Truth

Man, I can't stand when people attempt to bait others into their moronic corner with questions they think they alone have the right answer.

Towards defeating that purpose - the Believer knows he has the Spirit because the Scripture tells him he has the Spirit, Romans 8:9.

Now quit with the baiting, it grieves the Spirit you supposedly know you have, Eph. 4:30.

That is not how someone knows.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you believe you personally are gifted with the Holy Spirit, if so, please explain HOW YOU KNOW?

In your OWN WORDS please and not more of your usual here, here and here would be appreciated.

the Holy Spirit tells us to listen to the pope
so
what does She tell you?

Cruciform

Man, I can't stand when people attempt to bait others into their moronic corner with questions they think they alone have the right answer. Towards defeating that purpose - the Believer knows he has the Spirit because the Scripture tells him he has the Spirit, Romans 8:9. Now quit with the baiting, it grieves the Spirit you supposedly know you have, Eph. 4:30.
No "baiting" whatsoever. See Post #1670.