Why men won't marry you

ClimateSanity

Yeah, throw it at women and it's 'misogyny'. Funny how that works, ain't it?

Women's problems = serious issue; cry about it or you're a misogynist

Men's problems = "Deal with it, wimp"

You few seriously don't understand that this is the going rate in ALL these discussions. Same turnout everytime- and I'M the one that has something wrong with me?
:chuckle:

You are making comments about society at large. People are taking personal offense over it and directing their anger at you. When I hear women complain about men in general, I usually agree because i have seen it first hand and see their point of view. You will continue to take a beating on this because it is taboo in society; not just on TOL. In real life, men would probably kick you know what because society has them trained that way . Those who can see beyond societal conditioning, will not support you because they don't won't to take a beating either whether physically or verbally.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why feminism? Why humanism? TOL never fails to show us why.

Exactly right. Traditio and ... New Guy give perfect examples of why they are necessary. Though... they aren't the only ones who believe that rules are for everyone else ... except themselves. Comply or else.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Exactly right. Traditio and ... New Guy give perfect examples of why they are necessary. Though... they aren't the only ones who believes that rules are for everyone else ... except for them. Comply or else.

Did you hear about this?

Let the ironic male tears fall: The “make rape legal” guys cancel meetups because they don’t feel safe

In hilarious news, Roosh V's "heterosexual, masculine men" will not be gathering in 43 countries this weekend

It’s entirely likely that over the past few days, your social media feed has been full of outrage over proposed “pro rape” get togethers around the world for this weekend. The event was spearheaded by Daryush “Roosh” Valizadeh, the guy behind “masculinity” site Return of Kings. Over the past few years, ROK has gained a degree of Internet infamy for its “Women Are the Worst/Here’s How to Get Women to Be Your Girlfriend” philosophy. They actually say things like “The key to life is for men to honor their primal nature” and “Why Facebook is emasculating and how to stop it.” I know. Much of it is pretty damn hilarious.

Yet as we all know, you don’t have to be smart to be dangerous, and ROK also promotes a remarkably rape-friendly agenda. A year ago, Roosh penned an essay in which he offered a modest proposal: “Make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.” He went on to explain, “Let’s make rape legal. Less women will be raped because they won’t voluntarily drug themselves with booze and follow a strange man into a bedroom, and less men will be unfairly jailed for what was anything but a maniacal alley rape.”

Read the rest.

Return of Kings... :chuckle:

theophilus

The only Star Trek that wasn't a Star Trek was the Next Generation. I never watched that one.

I did watch Voyager while it was on.

I HAVE seen all the movies.

:D

Didn't care for Babylon 5.

Didn't care for Deep Space 9.

Do still enjoy most Sci-fi.

theophilus

Did you hear about this?

Let the ironic male tears fall: The “make rape legal” guys cancel meetups because they don’t feel safe

In hilarious news, Roosh V's "heterosexual, masculine men" will not be gathering in 43 countries this weekend

It’s entirely likely that over the past few days, your social media feed has been full of outrage over proposed “pro rape” get togethers around the world for this weekend. The event was spearheaded by Daryush “Roosh” Valizadeh, the guy behind “masculinity” site Return of Kings. Over the past few years, ROK has gained a degree of Internet infamy for its “Women Are the Worst/Here’s How to Get Women to Be Your Girlfriend” philosophy. They actually say things like “The key to life is for men to honor their primal nature” and “Why Facebook is emasculating and how to stop it.” I know. Much of it is pretty damn hilarious.

Yet as we all know, you don’t have to be smart to be dangerous, and ROK also promotes a remarkably rape-friendly agenda. A year ago, Roosh penned an essay in which he offered a modest proposal: “Make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.” He went on to explain, “Let’s make rape legal. Less women will be raped because they won’t voluntarily drug themselves with booze and follow a strange man into a bedroom, and less men will be unfairly jailed for what was anything but a maniacal alley rape.”

Read the rest.

Return of Kings... :chuckle:

Kind of like "The Onion."

(only pathetic)

I can't believe this group is for real.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Another obvious example in which it should be perfectly permissible, and, in fact, legally encouraged, to beat one's wife:

I was watching a murder documentary a while back. A man's wife takes a younger lover. She even moves him into their house and permanently kicks the husband out of their bedroom, consigning him...either to the couch or to another bedroom. I forget which. She then permits the young man's friends to hang over at their house, drink alcohol, etc.

They ultimately ended up murdering the husband, if I recall correctly.

In my view, the State should delegate its right of violence in such cases to the offended party.

The husband should have been legally permitted and encouraged to beat his wife until either:

1. She saw reason

or

2. She died.

It should have been a perfectly legitimate legal defense for the husband to have walked into court, pointed to his wife's dead body and said: "Your honor, I tried to beat some sense into my wife, but the thing just could not be done. No matter how hard I punched her in the face, she just didn't seem to 'get it.'"

Had he done so, and had it been legal for him to do so, I assure you, everyone would be better off now.

[And yes, Rusha, I'll gladly say the same thing in the case of a male offender. The wife's relatives should be able to give the same legal defense in such a case, were the husband to move a lover into their household, etc.]

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Why feminism? Why humanism? TOL never fails to show us why.

Annabenedetti, I say "sometimes a woman simply needs to be beaten" in precisely the same sense as "sometimes a woman simply needs to be incarcerated" or "sometimes, a woman simply needs to be given the death penalty."

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Trad speaks as an automaton. He dwells in his head and dares to speak of judgment and punishment without the qualities of mercy and forgiveness... let alone love.

I'll leave mercy, forgiveness and love to the theologians. The State is in the business of justice.