ECT WHY JESUS IS GOD , Heb 5:5 !

keypurr

The way I read John 1:3 is that through Jesus, everything was created. Meaning, Jesus could not have been created. Does anybody read that differently?

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.1

-----------

1The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2001). (Jn 1:3). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

"HIM" is an "IT", this verse does not refer to Jesus but to the Christ in him. Early translations use the word IT not HE. You can thank the KJV for changing it.

keypurr

You're truly 'mixed up' my friend and fellow poster!

No GM, I can back up my thoughts with scripture. I know it sounds strange for I did not see it until I was 75 years old. But now that I do, the Bible has become even greater to me than ever before. God the Father is a spiritual being, so is his express image who is the son he used to create everything. This is a very important thing to see friend. God is not a man, never was and never will be. But his express image became a man and brought us truth from his Father in heaven.

I know I sound kooky, but I believe my Lord when he tells me his Father is the only true God.

DAN P

No GM, I can back up my thoughts with scripture. I know it sounds strange for I did not see it until I was 75 years old. But now that I do, the Bible has become even greater to me than ever before. God the Father is a spiritual being, so is his express image who is the son he used to create everything. This is a very important thing to see friend. God is not a man, never was and never will be. But his express image became a man and brought us truth from his Father in heaven.

I know I sound kooky, but I believe my Lord when he tells me his Father is the only true God.

Hi , and I believe that is what you believe and believe it 100% !

You can be wrong !

You do not understand the written word !! ans

If you are wrong , and die , than that was your only opportunity and it is to LATE !

In Matt 18:10 , says that God has a FACE , see G 4383 in Strong's !

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You can be wrong !

If you are wrong , and die , than that was your only opportunity and it is to LATE !

DAN P

This does not say men are saved or lost by such a belief, they are judged by--

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You make yourself a judge by your own rules of your religion.

In doing so you condemn yourself.

LA

keypurr

You can be wrong !

DAN P

Thanks for your concern Dan but God knows the love in my heart and I am not worried about being saved. I could be wrong but I sincerely feel that it was he who has shown me the path I take. It took me almost seven decades to get where I am and see the words the way I do. If I am wrong, I trust in his grace.

Thanks for caring.

keypurr

You can be wrong !

DAN P

He also had fingers to write the laws with.
But he is a spirit according to his son.

DAN P

If Jesus is God why then does Jesus have a God?

Hi , and that is why Jesus is called the " Son of God " and why the Jews wanted to kill him , making Himself Equal with God in John 5:18 and the Jews know better than you , don't you see !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

DAN P

The way I read John 1:3 is that through Jesus, everything was created. Meaning, Jesus could not have been created. Does anybody read that differently?

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.1

-----------
1The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2001). (Jn 1:3). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

Hi , and you are right and this is what is in John 1:3 !!

#1 , WERE /MADE is the verb GINOMAI and is in the AORIST TENSE and the Middle Voice and Indicative Mood .

#2 , The Middle Voice means , it describes the subject as PARTICIPATING in the Results of the ACTION of creation .

#3 , The Indicative Mood MEANS it is a FACT !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and that is why Jesus is called the " Son of God " and why the Jews wanted to kill him , making Himself Equal with God in John 5:18 and the Jews know better than you , don't you see !!:chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle: I don't see that the Jews who wanted to kill him had God's Spirit. I think we all realize no one can be equal to the Supreme Being, God Most High.

But we are his children and he loves us and cares for us.