ECT WHY JESUS IS GOD , Heb 5:5 !

oatmeal

So Hi to all and those that do not say Jesus is God will alway Gainsay Him !!
In John 1:1 , when looking at the Greek , all will see that " and God is " the " LOGOS , without a doubt as the Greek Article " the " points to a specific LOGOS , Jesus Christ .

In Heb 5:5 it reads , So Christ did not glorify Himself to become a High Priest , but it was He who said to Him , You are My Son . today I have BEGOTTEN You .

#1 , For those who do NOT see Jesus as God , we the FATHER , the Son and the Holy Spirit before creation .

#2 , The verb " BEGOTTEN /GENNAO is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that means in the council of God the FATHER , said you are My begooten Son .

#3 , This then means , that Jesus is Co-equal

dan p

God begot His son.

Ok, God is the Father of the son, therefore the Father is older than the son and greater and smarter.

keypurr

How many times does it have to be given:

John 1:1, 14

1 John 1:1-2

BR, these verses fit my thoughts perfectly.

The Logos BECAME flesh, it was not born flesh like Jesus was.

Christ was with God and Christ is a form of God. He is a god.

He came to make his God know to mankind and to die for our sins.

We both believe in the words friend but I see them in their simplicity. Christ is a spirit that became a man.

Christ came down from heaven, Jesus was born into the world.

I see God had a son BEFORE the world was formed. That son moved across the face of the waters and made this world. That spiritual son is Christ, not Jesus. Jesus was born, he was created to hold Christ in human form.

My God can not die friend, no one is as great as the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There is only ONE true God if you believe the words of our lord. John 17:3

keypurr

God begot His son.

Ok, God is the Father of the son, therefore the Father is older than the son and greater and smarter.

That is true.

Also since God created his express image and gave it his fullness prove even more that at one time there was only the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BR, these verses fit my thoughts perfectly.

The Logos BECAME flesh, it was not born flesh like Jesus was.

Christ was with God and Christ is a form of God. He is a god.

He came to make his God know to mankind and to die for our sins.

We both believe in the words friend but I see them in their simplicity. Christ is a spirit that became a man.

Christ came down from heaven, Jesus was born into the world.

I see God had a son BEFORE the world was formed. That son moved across the face of the waters and made this world. That spiritual son is Christ, not Jesus. Jesus was born, he was created to hold Christ in human form.

My God can not die friend, no one is as great as the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There is only ONE true God if you believe the words of our lord. John 17:3
Some truth but mostly twisted and convoluted. Drop your theories and get hold of the truth.

DAN P

How many times does it have to be given:

John 1:1, 14
1 John 1:1-2

Hi and for me it is easy to see WHY Matthew through Revelation is written in Greek , to stop all the arguments abour Sematics that we see being spoken here .

In John 10:24 then the Jews and even those of Today , some 2000 years age , says " If thou be the Christ , , tells us Plainly ."

In verse 30 , Jesus SAYS " I and FATHER " are " One ."

The Greek word " ARE " is in the Greek Present Tense , and in the Indicative Mood of FACT as written !!

The Present Tense means that Jesus has ALWAYS been a CONTINUOUS ACTION and part of the Godhead !!

That means that you are just as LOST as the Jews of Jesus time !!
\

dan p

:chuckle::chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know all about it kid.

Christ was with God at the creation, NOT Jesus.

Christ was IN and SPOKE through the body prepared for him, that was Jesus.

After almost seventy years of study I feel very comfortable with my thoughts friend. And I am my brothers keeper. That is why I share with you.

True except that Christ (the anointing) was not created.

LA

keypurr

True except that Christ (the anointing) was not created.

LA

Then your saying that Christ is not the express image of the father as recorded in Hebrews 1:3.

All images are creations. Can you name ANY image that is not a creation.

Also Col 1:15 would be in error. Firstborn of all CREATURES.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Also Col 1:15 would be in error. Firstborn of all CREATURES.

Nope, Cain was the firstborn of mankind.

But now is Christ risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept. (1 Corinthians 15:20)​

Christ is the wave sheaf of God's first harvest.

keypurr

Nope, Cain was the firstborn of mankind.

But now is Christ risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept. (1 Corinthians 15:20)​

Christ is the wave sheaf of God's first harvest.

True, but The Christ spirit was not a man. The express image of God is a Spirit. That spirit is a creature because it is a creation. Christ is the spiritual son of the most high God. Christ is the son God sent to us to dwell in the flesh of Jesus. Jesus is the flesh son, Christ is the spiritual son. God sent the son he had with him in heaven to dwell in the man son he created on earth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When are you going to learn not to separate Jesus and Christ. They are one in the same. Jesus Christ is the anointed one, God with us.

Mr. 5020

The way I read John 1:3 is that through Jesus, everything was created. Meaning, Jesus could not have been created. Does anybody read that differently?

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.1

-----------
1The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2001). (Jn 1:3). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The way I read John 1:3 is that through Jesus, everything was created. Meaning, Jesus could not have been created. Does anybody read that differently?

As far as I know only keypurr claims that Christ was born before creation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
True, but The Christ spirit was not a man. The express image of God is a Spirit. That spirit is a creature because it is a creation. Christ is the spiritual son of the most high God. Christ is the son God sent to us to dwell in the flesh of Jesus. Jesus is the flesh son, Christ is the spiritual son. God sent the son he had with him in heaven to dwell in the man son he created on earth.
The Son Is The Father and The Spirit and The Word. keypurr refuses to get it. mental block. he can make other connections, but not this one. there's plenty of people that agree with him, but i never hear from them lately:box:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.1

-----------
1The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2001). (Jn 1:3). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

Some folks are "Allergic" to the truth of Scripture!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're truly 'mixed up' my friend and fellow poster!

keypurr

When are you going to learn not to separate Jesus and Christ. They are one in the same. Jesus Christ is the anointed one, God with us.

When are you going to let go of tradition and see what is really written?

Jesus did not make the world, the Christ in him did. You do not understand that God and his heaven are full of spiritual beings, not men. The son God sent was a spiritual being who took over the human Jesus. Christ is the logos in John 1, not Jesus. Jesus was BORN to hold Christ.