ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

God's Truth

Can you?
2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV

The NC is not to us, but future with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Hebrews 8:8 KJV

Paul says plainly that he is a minister of a new covenant. A blood covenant must be followed EXACTLY,...think of two of Aaron's sons Nadab and Abihu, what happened to them and their good intentions?!

Jesus came to earth to give us the rules and regulation for the new covenant, then he shed his BLOOD on the cross for the new covenant.

God's Truth

Hi and the New Covenant is made with the HOUSEof Israel and the House of Judah , so let you LYING eyes read the truth !!

dan p

The Gentiles were EXCLUDED and WITHOUT GOD AND CHRIST BEFORE BECAUSE they would NOT come into covenant with God.

YOU say you did not enter the covenant.

You are still excluded then.

See Ephesians 2:12.

God's Truth

Just listen to the mistake of these people here...the Jews missed their Messiah because they were looking for an earthly king...the Gentiles were without because they did not enter the covenant...those in false doctrines, those who say Israel will be saved later and by a different way, they too join in on the Jews who rejected Jesus and look for an earthly king.

Danoh

Just listen to the mistake of these people here...the Jews missed their Messiah because they were looking for an earthly king...the Gentiles were without because they did not enter the covenant...those in false doctrines, those who say Israel will be saved later and by a different way, they too join in on the Jews who rejected Jesus and look for an earthly king.

THOSE JEWS WHO MISSED THEIR Messiah AND King, did so because they failed to believe Moses.

As many of His own who received Him, and on what basis...

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

As many of His own who rejected Him, and why...

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Rom. 5:8

God's Truth

In the spirit (heart attitude) of Romans 5:8 and 1 Th. 5:14 towards you, GT.

The Gentiles were uncircumcised enemy sinners.

Jesus saved the Gentiles and did not make them get circumcised before he would saved them, as the Jews had to be circumcised.

God's Truth

THOSE JEWS WHO MISSED THEIR Messiah AND King, did so because they failed to believe Moses.

As many of His own who received Him, and on what basis...

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

As many of His own who rejected Him, and why...

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Rom. 5:8

Do you have a learning disability, you know the kind, the kind you falsely accused me of having.

Read again, and again, and again what I said. This is what I said:

Just listen to the mistake of these people here...the Jews missed their Messiah because they were looking for an earthly king...the Gentiles were without because they did not enter the covenant...those in false doctrines, those who say Israel will be saved later and by a different way, they too join in on the Jews who rejected Jesus and look for an earthly king.[END]

Now tell me how you are different than the Jews who rejected their Messiah because they thought he would be of this world. YOU also reject the truth because you are waiting for an earthly king for a special race of earthly people AND you fail to enter the covenant.

SaulToPaul 2

I do not see anything in Jer. 31 that would infer, suggest,imply, or mean that Jesus did not begin the NT with Him fulfilling all the prophecies for the time of His birth concerning Himself at His first coming. That being said ALL of the prophecies about Jesus were not fulfilled with His first coming and many prophecies concerning Jesus will be fulfilled and completed at His second coming.

eg. With Jesus' first coming He was not an earthly king though that is exactly what was prophesied about His coming, but we know at His second coming that is EXACTLY what Jesus will be on earth i.e. KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.

There is a letter of the new testament, and the spirit of the new testament.

Letter: Law is written on the heart, you do the law
spirit: The righteousness which the Law pointed to, and the righteousness of God apart from the law, is imputed to us

They are different.

Danoh

spirit: The righteousness which the Law pointed to, and the righteousness of God apart from the law, is imputed to us

They are different.

I see you're still going with that reading into :D

dodge

They are different.

I completely agree;however, the law of God does not contradict the Spirit of God and the Spirit does not contradict the law of God, because both are perfect and Holy. You do know the law of God was perfect the problem was no man could live up to God's perfect law. The only one who ever kept the law was hung on a cross. Eph.2:8-10 I understand that no one can earn grace it is a gift through faith. With that being said Jesus said not the hearers of the law are justified but the doers of the law (done by grace through faith ). My faith is placed in Jesus.

Danoh

I completely agree;however, the law of God does not contradict the Spirit of God and the Spirit does not contradict the law of God, because both are perfect and Holy. You do know the law of God was perfect the problem was no man could live up to God's perfect law. The only one who ever kept the law was hung on a cross. Eph.2:8-10 I understand that no one can earn grace it is a gift through faith. With that being said Jesus said not the hearers of the law are justified but the doers of the law (done by grace through faith ). My faith is placed in Jesus.

Nope.

Paul's point in 2 Cor. 3 is addressing the Corinthians fleshly focus...once more.

The same issue as that of Romans 6 thru 8 - that the source of our sufficiency or enablement is not the flesh (Corinthianism), but in the spirit the Spirit has given new life to.

Israel's sufficiency or enablement via the Spirit was to be/is via "a new testament."

In Christ's blood.

Well, it's the source of said new testament's sufficiency or enablement - the Spirit - is ours also.

But theirs is by "a new covenant."

The Body's - this side of Unbelieving Israel's temporary fall and setting aside?

"Through Christ."

The same two-fold distinction concerning the Spirit's work that Paul also points out in Galatians 3 and 4.

Ours - in Abraham "when he was in uncircumcision."

Theirs - in Abraham, after he was "circumcision."

Romans 4.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You might want to re-read the verse it does not say anything about being being future with the house of Israel.

It does say "has made us" which means it is already DONE , which also means the NT is already active and in effect.
This is not about the NC which is future with the house of Israel and the house of Judah according to (Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV). 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV is about the ministration of the spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

the ministration of righteousness

2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

It's the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW (which is by faith of Jesus Christ)

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

And where is the righteousness of God revealed? Answer: in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

It is unto all and upon all them that believe the gospel of Christ!

PTL!

dodge

Stop acting like a troll. Hebrews 8:8 KJV is clear on who the NC is to and it's not me or you!

Troll perfectly describes how you ignore other scripture that PROVES MAD is wrong.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Context is everything:

2Co 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Paul said "who has made us" PAST TENSE as in already done.

Grow up !

heir

TOL Subscriber
Troll perfectly describes how you ignore other scripture that PROVES MAD is wrong.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
"Shed for many for the remission of sins" is not even the same gospel as the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)where the righteousness of God is revealed (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). 2 Timothy 2:15!

dodge

"Shed for many for the remission of sins" is not even the same gospel as the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)where the righteousness of God is revealed (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). 2 Timothy 2:15!

Wake up no Jesus no salvation. I suggest you study what Jesus taught also !

2Co 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Paul said "who has made us" PAST TENSE as in already done.

Grow up !

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wake up no Jesus no salvation. I suggest you study what Jesus taught also !
I don't have remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins like Israel (Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 3:20-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV). I'm forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and I didn't have to DO anything to receive it (Romans 5:11 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

DAN P

The Gentiles were EXCLUDED and WITHOUT GOD AND CHRIST BEFORE BECAUSE they would NOT come into covenant with God.

YOU say you did not enter the covenant.

You are still excluded then.

See Ephesians 2:12.

Hi and , here is you chance to explain what Eph 2:12 means , BUT you won't because you do not KNOW how to start and explain it , GRASSHOPPER !!

You will IGNORE IT !!

dan p

dodge

I don't have remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins like Israel (Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 3:20-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV). I'm forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and I didn't have to DO anything to receive it (Romans 5:11 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

I guess you then are sinless, or I would suggest if you have not trusted that sacrifice you are still the debtor of your own sin. So you do not believe you needed the sacrifice of Jesus to be forgiven of sin. Got ya.

Do you think Paul absolved you of your sin ?