ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus say you will never enter unless you humble yourself and have a forgiving heart, and to repent of your sins.

Here are some thing for you to consider carefully:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.
Let you be accursed. Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

God's Truth

We (the ye Ephesians 1:13 KJV including the Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians) are not fellowheirs with Paul (the first 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV of the we Ephesians 1:12 KJV including the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Thessalonians) by covenant or anything else you want to make up, but by the gospel!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Paul says that he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT.

I am not sure why some people keep going against the fact about that.

God's Truth

We are partakers of Christ by the gospel. Deal with it (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)!

The gospel of Christ brings all together. His blood is for everyone, the WHOLE UNIVERSE. He is our Lamb too. He brought the two separate groups together without making Gentiles get circumcised, and without the Jews having to get UNcircumcised.

DAN P

A person get put in the Covenant with God. Rules for the Covenant must be followed exactly. How to get into the Covenant must be adhered to, just like when Abraham got circumcised.

Cornelius entered the New Covenant. He had to be accepted to be saved.

To Jesus.

Search for Jesus' teachings and do what he says. Call on Jesus to save you.

Jesus say you will never enter unless you humble yourself and have a forgiving heart, and to repent of your sins.

Here are some thing for you to consider carefully:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

Hi and all your passages have to do with Israel , except one , 1 Cor 15:36 , so explain what that means ??

dan p

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope - MOST MADS do NOT agree with that position.

Those of us that do NOT, do NOT, because there is a distinction in Scripture between the INDIVIDUAL Israelite's TOTAL forgiveness of his sins as an INDIVIDUAL, and Israel's TOTAL forgiveness of its' COLLECTIVE sins AS A NATION.

Amen!

DAN P

Paul says that he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT.

I am not sure why some people keep going against the fact about that.

Hi and in 2 Cor 3:6 , EXPLAIN what the Greek word DISTHEKE MEANS !!

Explain that it means , that are the WRITINGS THAT KILL ??

When does the SPIRIT makes ALIVE and when does this action take place ??

Does it take PLACE under the LAW ?

Or does it take place under the MYSTERY ??

dan p

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus is the Word and his words are for all forever.
The gospel that the Lord on earth preached had requirements/commandments that must be performed in the flesh (faith plus works to prove their faith) for eternal life which are contrary to Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery where eternal life is to us: the gift of God (Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

You can't preach what is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as unto us, when it's an other gospel not unto us. When you do, you are accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Last edited:

dodge

The gospel that the Lord on earth preached had requirements/commandments that must be performed in the flesh (faith plus works to prove their faith) for eternal life which are contrary to Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery where eternal life is to us: the gift of God (Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

You can't preach what is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as unto us, when it's an other gospel not unto us. When you do, you are accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Have you ever considered that if MAD is wrong ( and it is ) that you are the one accursed for preaching and teaching another gospel ?

Jesus came to earth and brought with Him THE Gospel. FYI, there is only ONE Gospel that Jesus taught , was crucified to validate with His resurrection and ascension, and eventual return.

DAN P

Hi and in 2 Cor 3:6 , EXPLAIN what the Greek word DISTHEKE MEANS !!

Explain that it means , that are the WRITINGS THAT KILL ??

When does the SPIRIT makes ALIVE and when does this action take place ??

Does it take PLACE under the LAW ?

Or does it take place under the MYSTERY ??

dan p

Hi and you can NOT respond ?? Good JOB GT !!

dan p

Danoh

Have you ever considered that if MAD is wrong ( and it is ) that you are the one accursed for preaching and teaching another gospel ?

Jesus came to earth and brought with Him THE Gospel. FYI, there is only ONE Gospel that Jesus taught , was crucified to validate with His resurrection and ascension, and eventual return.

What WAS God's good news, or gospel, PRIOR TO the Cross?

And WHY that DISTINCTION - why did God do THOSE things in THAT way - BEFORE the Cross?

I'll answer the first question - through - the - Scripture.

I'll leave you to answering that second question - through - the - Scripture.

Keep in mind, I do NOT hold to SOME of heir's, STP's, and their group's, distinctions.

Answer to that first question...

Deuteronomy 6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged. 6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.

6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

That right there is what the Apostle Paul was God inspired to refer to as...

The law of righteousness...

Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

And that the Apostle Paul had also been God inspired to refer to as...

The righteousness which is of the law...

Romans 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

And the law for righteousness...

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

And righteousness which is of the law...

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

THAT HAD BEEN GOD's good news TO ISRAEL PRIOR TO The Cross.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

dodge, you obviously have a zeal of (TOWARDS) God BUT NOT according to (in accordance WITH) knowledge of (CONCERNING) this issue - FROM Scripture ITSELF.
_________

Quick note:

Even a simple "of" has DIFFERENT cases (intended application towards communicating - and or allowing one to arrive at - the intended sense or meaning).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes, but Madists have to have a different gospel for the Jews age than for the gentiles age.

Mad teaches the Jews will go back to the OC law of sacrifices in the millennium.

Heresy.

LA

DAN P

Yes, but Madists have to have a different gospel for the Jews age than for the gentiles age.

Mad teaches the Jews will go back to the OC law of sacrifices in the millennium.

Heresy.

LA

Hi and it is HERESY on your part !!

In Zech 14:16 the nations that came up against Jerusalem , will have to keep the FEASTS OF TABERNACLES !!

When did God let GENTILES keep the FEASTS of Israel ?

NEVER , that I know of , and do you ??

This has to happen during the Mellennial Kingdom and means that Israel HAS to be back in all of LAND OF ISRAEL !!

dan p

Danoh

Heresy.

LA

Nope, that is nothing more than your "zeal of God, but not according to knowledge" Rom. 10:4 - from HIS Word on this issue.

For as the Lord HIMSELF had reminded Israel (due to their having ended up in their version of your fully uniformed zeal of God)...

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

In other words, He is not yet through with what concerns Israel per THEIR Law Covenant with THEM.

The following, for example, is NOT ONLY ACCORDING TO The Law - see BOTH the content of, and the ANSWE TO, Daniel's prayer, in Daniel 9 - BUT has YET BEEN fulfilled...

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They asked Him when His kingdom would come.

He basically relates what He has said elsewhere - that no man knows the hour of - its' coming.

That though false prophets will come along and claim "look here; look there - the kingdom of God is within your midst - they won't really know when the kingdom of God is even upon them, until it is too late, and they find themselves under its' wrath, as Prophesied by the Law and the Prophets....

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

When is that?

During ISRAEL'S PROPHESIED "wrath to come."

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 17:23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

In other words, before ISRAEL even knows what's hit them - FLASH! like a bolt of lighthing, they will find themselves in THEIR PROPHESIED Baptism of Fire.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Ah, but THE TRUTH OF that last Glorious passage concerning how the God OF ISRAEL feels ABOUT ISRAEL...

"For (BECAUSE) I am the LORD, I change not; THEREFORE ye sons of Jacob are NOT consumed."

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Luke 17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Careful, there Lazy, you just might end up in Interplanners and northwye's misfires.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

How long?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Why?

For this is My covenant unto them, concerning WHEN I shall take away THEIR COLLECTIVE sins...as YE sons OF JACOB.

By the way, you see this passage?

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

That is the Tribulation PRIOR TO HIS RETURN that He mentions both at the end of Matthew 10, and in Mattew 24.

That "hour of temptation" Rev. 3:10 He will keep Israel's Believing remnant from giving into, through the focus He had taught them to find their patience in, during said hour of temptation which shall come on ALL the world.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

What word of His patience?

Matthew 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

By said word of His patience unto them, they will not only be able to stay focused, but know what's what.

By that, He will deliver them THROUGH that great evil yet to befall Israel, to its end - to His Glorious return.

Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

James 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

dodge

Danoh;4965086]What WAS God's good news, or gospel, PRIOR TO the Cross?

And WHY that DISTINCTION - why did God do THOSE things in THAT way - BEFORE the Cross?

I am surprised you do not know what the Gospel was before the cross ! Paul explains what the Gospel was before the cross.

Nope, that is nothing more than your "zeal of God, but not according to knowledge" Rom. 10:4 - from HIS Word on this issue.

What was the Gospel? The Bible states: “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:14-15). So the Bible defines the Gospel as the “gospel of the kingdom.” It was not a message about the Person of Christ. When Jesus preached the Gospel, He did not go about reciting what He had done here or what He had done there. He talked about the coming Kingdom of God-the coming world government.

This same message was also given to the Israelites during the Old Testament period, but they failed to understand it. Paul tells us: “For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it” (Heb. 4:2). The religious leaders and people failed to grasp that at His first coming. Christ did not appear as the conquering King of kings, but as the sacrificial offering for the sins of the world. They failed to distinguish between His first and second comings and could not grasp the significance of His humiliation. When He came as the atonement for sin, they had no faith in His sacrifice and went about to establish their own righteousness by works (Heb. 9:11-12, Rom 10:3-4).

http://www.bethelcog.org/essential-articles/the-gospel-in-the-old-testament/

Last edited: