ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Can you read?

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Can you?
2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV

The NC is not to us, but future with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Hebrews 8:8 KJV

dodge

Can you?
2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV

The NC is not to us, but future with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Hebrews 8:8 KJV

2Co 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You might want to re-read the verse it does not say anything about being being future with the house of Israel.

It does say "has made us" which means it is already DONE , which also means the NT is already active and in effect.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The whole point is you missed the point as in the beginning of the Gospel ( good news of Christ Jesus ) as he began His ministry.
No, you miss the point. The gospel of Jesus Christ that had it's beginning in Mark 1:1 KJV is not the gospel by which we are saved today (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's not the same good news.

I have no problem with scripture I do have a problem how it is yanked out of context by MADness to make it fit their errors.
You made a slanderous report about what I believe when in fact I don't believe what you said at all. It's a pathetic tactic. Grow up.

You make way more out of that scripture than Paul meant by saying it.
No, I don't.
Paul was simply saying He believed in Jesus.
Nope.
IF you follow this insanity to the conclusion you would have to believe that Jesus was raised by the power of Paul.
Not so! I believe what saith the scripture! You are making unsubstantiated claims.
You make way more out of that scripture than Paul meant by saying it. Paul was simply saying He believed in Jesus. IF you follow this insanity to the conclusion you would have to believe that Jesus was raised by the power of Paul. as in by according to his gospel.
To consider what Paul says remembering that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to his gospel is to remember what Paul preached about why Christ was raised from the dead where we are concerned and that is that Christ was raised again the third day for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:4 KJV). It stands in contrast to what Peter preached at Pentecost that Christ would sit on David's throne (Acts 2:30 KJV)!

I would say read it again ( the 4 gospels ) because Jesus did teach and preach HIS gospel but you have to be seeking truth more than trying to hold up MADness
Paul's gospel isn't found in "the 4 gospels". It was a mystery Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV

You do understand no Jesus no Gospel right ?
I'm not into bumper stickers.

Jesus taught HIS gospel I guess you have to have the heart to receive it, the ears to hear it, and eyes to see it. Your loss not mine.
The Lord while on earth taught the gospel of the kingdom, which again, is not the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the grace of God.

I guess you don't understand every teaching where Jesus taught His gospel pretty much in every miracle He performed. where Jesus taught His gospel because that would clash with the sliced and diced MADness of neatly removing Jesus from His own gospel.
?

Jesus said, "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes will not perish but have ever lasting life".
context Isaiah 9:6 KJV

In that verse is the Gospel. You have Jesus, grace,faith,and salvation.
Nope. You have taken a verse out of the context in which it was written and retro fitted the gospel that saves today into it. You shouldn't do that. Paul was committed the dispensation of the gospel, not John (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I cited Hebrews 8:8 as to whom the NC will be with. Get a life.

Nope. He never said it. That's your corrupted word of God lying to you again. The NC will be with the house of Israel and the house of Judah Hebrews 8:8 KJV.
If you are going to pull a comment from someone and reply, I suggest you follow the conversation a bit first. It will help you.

dodge

Hi and the New Covenant is made with the HOUSEof Israel and the House of Judah , so let you LYING eyes read the truth !!

dan p

Looks like you missed the boat again, Dan.

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You might want to re-read the verse it does not say anything about being being future with the house of Israel.

It does say "has made us" which means it is already DONE , which also means the NT is already active and in effect.

dodge

I cited Hebrews 8:8 as to whom the NC will be with. Get a life.

Switch an bait much ?

The point is you were and are wrong.

DAN P

Looks like you missed the boat again, Dan.

Hi and will you explain what TESTAMENT / DIATHRKE then means , GRASSHOPPER !!

You will be a COWARD and never answer , won't you ??

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Switch an bait much ?

The point is you were and are wrong.

When you read Jeremiah 31, are you able to see the letter of the new testament?

dodge

STP, do you really believe the scriptures contradict one another ?

How do you square Jer.31 with what is said in 2 cor.3:6 which says it is done and active then ?

Cor.2 3:6 clearly says "who has made" and "of the new covenant".

SaulToPaul 2

STP, do you really believe the scriptures contradict one another ?

How do you square Jer.31 with what is said in 2 cor.3:6 which says it is done and active then ?

Cor.2 3:6 clearly says "who has made" and "of the new covenant".

DAN P

Hi and will you explain what TESTAMENT / DIATHRKE then means , GRASSHOPPER !!

You will be a COWARD and never answer , won't you ??

dan p

Hi and I have you , COWARD as you can not explain what TESTAMENT / DIATHEKE means , O WELL and another CALLOW fellow !!

dan p

dodge

Even if you believe Hebrews is for the Hebrews it says:

Heb 7:22
By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Was Jesus made the surety of the NT, which means it has already begun.

Jesus fulfilled the OT and began the NT which He is a surety of. I saw nothing in Jer. 31 that would negate the NT being begun with the D.B.R. of Jesus !

SaulToPaul 2

Even if you believe Hebrews is for the Hebrews it says:

Heb 7:22
By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Was Jesus made the surety of the NT, which means it has already begun.

Jesus fulfilled the OT and began the NT which He is a surety of. I saw nothing in Jer. 31 that would negate the NT being begun with the D.B.R. of Jesus !

So you do not see the letter of the new testament when you read Jeremiah 31?

dodge

So you do not see the letter of the new testament when you read Jeremiah 31?

I do not see anything in Jer. 31 that would infer, suggest,imply, or mean that Jesus did not begin the NT with Him fulfilling all the prophecies for the time of His birth concerning Himself at His first coming. That being said ALL of the prophecies about Jesus were not fulfilled with His first coming and many prophecies concerning Jesus will be fulfilled and completed at His second coming.

eg. With Jesus' first coming He was not an earthly king though that is exactly what was prophesied about His coming, but we know at His second coming that is EXACTLY what Jesus will be on earth i.e. KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.

Danoh

If you are going to pull a comment from someone and reply, I suggest you follow the conversation a bit first. It will help you.

By the same token, if you and yours follow the conversation in Romans 1 and 2 so well, then why do you end up concluding that the two people described below, are one and the same people...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

Clearly, the people in 2:17 are these people...

2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Danoh

I do not see anything in Jer. 31 that would infer, suggest,imply, or mean that Jesus did not begin the NT with Him fulfilling all the prophecies for the time of His birth concerning Himself at His first coming. That being said ALL of the prophecies about Jesus were not fulfilled with His first coming and many prophecies concerning Jesus will be fulfilled and completed at His second coming.

eg. With Jesus' first coming He was not an earthly king though that is exactly what was prophesied about His coming, but we know at His second coming that is EXACTLY what Jesus will be on earth i.e. KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.

I'm curious, dodge - what is your understanding of Israel after the Lord's return?

dodge

Hi and I have you , COWARD as you can not explain what TESTAMENT / DIATHEKE means , O WELL and another CALLOW fellow !!

dan p

lol, I answer what I want to when I want to. I do not remember you being prompted to be a ruler over anyone,

DAN P

lol, I answer what I want to when I want to. I do not remember you being prompted to be a ruler over anyone,

Hi and I did not say I was a ruler and you are still a COWARD or you would answer the question !!

And you are still a CALLOW !!

dan p