Why I believe war is coming

Daedalean's_Sun

No no no...the Bankers who control the Fed also controlled the Russian national bank when there was one.

Don't you understand? the same bankers who controlled the BOE also controlled the German national bank and funded the Nazi party, when Hitler chucked them out in 1940 America came into the war.

Don't you understand? the bankers are the same people.

And when I asked you earlier who "the bankers" were, you said the Federal Reserve. Now apparently, you're saying "the bankers" are a separate group of bankers in control of the Fed Reserve bankers along with other national banks, if so, who are they and how do you know?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And when I asked you earlier who "the bankers" were, you said the Federal Reserve. Now apparently, you're saying "the bankers" are a separate group of bankers in control of the Fed Reserve bankers along with other national banks, if so, who are they and how do you know?

Hmm well it is not so fantastic as you may think...when you think who are the richest men in America, you think Rockerfeller, Goldman sachs, Schiff, etc you know the names.

They are all related. By intermarriage [nieces and cousins etc] they are virtually an extended family...they are all Rothschild.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I just told you...they are Rothschild....they do not always seem to be connected, for example how many people know Warburg is Rothschild or Schiff or Rockerfeller, they are all related. They operate with extreme secrecy.

They even run the Vatican.

Last edited:

Daedalean's_Sun

I just told you...

No, you gave a family name. I'm asking for the name of particular banking institutions, and Individuals within those institutions and how they are connected to other banking institutions.

Given the inherent interconnectedness of private industry, I'd venture a guess that these connections are about as material as the connections all actors have with Kevin Bacon à la the six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are right it is not new. Churchill commented about it in 1920 in his "since the days of Spartacus" statement. Spartacus is Rothschild it is his Freemason code name. Churchill said they had been responsible for the French Revolution and [at the time he was speaking] now have gripped Russia by the hair.

If I am wrong then what you say will happen, this will be just another international incident and will fade away. If I am right you will see an economic alliance between China and Russia which will establish the Chinese Yuan as the world reserve currency....THAT is the war button.

Daedalean's_Sun

You are right it is not new. Churchill commented about it in 1920 in his "since the days of Spartacus" statement. Spartacus is Rothschild it is his Freemason code name. Churchill said they had been responsible for the French Revolution and [at the time he was speaking] now have gripped Russia by the hair.

:crackup:

If I am wrong then what you say will happen, this will be just another international incident and will fade away. If I am right you will see an economic alliance between China and Russia which will establish the Chinese Yuan as the world reserve currency....THAT is the war button.

Let's revisit this thread in a month or two and see who is correct.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is rot, the date is 20th Feb-Mar 20 from the beginning of violence in Maidan to the referendum in Crimea. I do not doubt for a moment that Putin decided to send troops to defend the Black Sea naval base when he saw those neo nazi mad dog thugs firebombing their way into power in Kiev.

You need to uncross your legs and get real, this is not about right and wrong this is about what powerful governments do. If Canada or Mexico were to take on an anti American stance and Russia started to deploy "defence" capabilties there America would be screaming nuclear threats...in fact that is what they DID do in the Latinos.

And actually Putin DOES have a moral obligation to defend his people against percieved or potential threats.

Kucinich

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I enjoy listening to Paul.....he reminds me of Beniamino Gigli the Italian tenor, he had a BEAUTIFUL voice but not very powerful and you think the song is going to get right away from him....but it never does.....Paul's mind seems to ramble but he actually does manage to make his point.

rexlunae

It is rot, the date is 20th Feb-Mar 20 from the beginning of violence in Maidan to the referendum in Crimea. I do not doubt for a moment that Putin decided to send troops to defend the Black Sea naval base when he saw those neo nazi mad dog thugs firebombing their way into power in Kiev.

And that the intention of his actions from the beginning was to annex Crimea?

You need to uncross your legs and get real, this is not about right and wrong this is about what powerful governments do.

That doesn't mean I have to support it. I don't like it when the US meddles in other countries' politics for no valid reason, and I don't like it when Russia does it. It seems to me that the solution is a more robust international order.

If Canada or Mexico were to take on an anti American stance and Russia started to deploy "defence" capabilties there America would be screaming nuclear threats...in fact that is what they DID do in the Latinos.

Perhaps. But Canada and Mexico have every right to have relations with Russia, or whatever other country they want to. Of course, the US would look after its strategic interests, but one of the ways that we look after our interests is how we treat other nations. Russia will never have the security of friendly nations on its borders while it invades and interferes in them at will in the service of its own interests.

Now, I hear your next objection, and it's true that the US hasn't been perfect on this front. But it has been a lot better. And I don't support those action either.

And actually Putin DOES have a moral obligation to defend his people against percieved or potential threats.

And the way that he has chosen to respond to those "perceived" threats is to actually threaten his neighbors.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Which of Putin's neighbours did he threaten?...you mean those Russian flag waving firework celebrating crowds who went in hordes to vote for re-unification with Russia?

The US meddles....it has ALWAYS meddled, it was EU and US meddling that funded and organised the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Yanochenkov in Kiev. Admit that.

All government have contingency plans for possible and probable situations so I have no doubt whatever that the Russians had a plan for what they would do in the case of a coup de tat in Kiev...ADMIT that there was a coup de tat, ADMIT that it was funded and orchestrated by the West...that is an act of war and aggression against Russia, especially so as because, for NATO, the purpose of it was to place military positions there.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Obama right now is touring the Pacific setting up "defence" agreements with those nations surrounding China. China is angry with what it sees as America "caging in" Bejing.

I'm very sorry to say that I see a day of reckoning coming for America's foreign policy these last 3 decades...and US foreign policy is driven by the bankers.

This day of reckoning is like a runaway train hurtling towards a station, I do believe it is past the point where it could have be stopped.

Even now the Russian plan for the federalisation of Ukraine is the best plan not to have been put on the table...the Americans will not even consider it.

99lamb

Americans will not listen....

Probably more like American's politicians will not listen.
As an American I do not want to see 'boots on the ground' in a Russian conflict.
If Putin is moving in such a fashion as to annex independent states it is because he senses nothing will be done by the Western Powers to stop him.