Why I believe war is coming

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
A War will be created (happening), A BIG ONE. Self-Fullfilling ? World Banks Need War. BIG ONES. I EAT POCKETS. Hot Ones

Daedalean's_Sun

You talk about war but actually war is already begun, sanctions are war, it is the ancient art of building up siege works.

I'm curious, how long have we had sanctions against Cuba?

I put the question to you [because I am not listening too much to what the politicians say] do you believe that there is a power actively working in the US that is greater than the power of the elected politicians? and a power which acts independently of any authorisation from the Whitehouse or Congress?

Are you referring to the NWO/Illuminati?

OCTOBER23

Since the Bay of Pigs incident when the US attacked Cuba.

October 1960 two years after the Batista regime was deposed by the Cuban Revolution

when the US placed an embargo on exports to Cuba except for food and medicine.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And in all of that time no war between US and Cuba?

They haven't had OPEN war this is the rotten duplicity of US foreign policy. They sent the NGOs to Ukraine [and McCain needs stringing up] that is how the perfectly peaceful student protest in Maidan suddenly turned nasty.

They have been doing stuff like that since the end of WW2.

It is not Obama it is the Oligarchs who are the Rothchilds, Porrechenko is Rothchilds, the chocolate king. They pay the NGOs.

THall

There are clear precedents to modern war.

A. commodity wars (OIL)

B. currency wars

C. shooting wars

we are almost there.

Daedalean's_Sun

It is not Obama it is the Oligarchs who are the Rothchilds, Porrechenko is Rothchilds, the chocolate king. They pay the NGOs.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why I believe war is coming

Putin needs the Ukraine in the short term to divert attention away from Russia's internal problems.

If the international price of oil and gas remains depressed for any length of time, the Russian economy will simply collapse.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They haven't had OPEN war this is the rotten duplicity of US foreign policy. They sent the NGOs to Ukraine [and McCain needs stringing up] that is how the perfectly peaceful student protest in Maidan suddenly turned nasty.

They have been doing stuff like that since the end of WW2.

there so many factors in play at any given time. there are known knowns - bla bla - not you - but yes, the way things seem to be progressing, as a planet - no good - but generally speaking, one could say "war" is coming, and be accurate 100% of the time. - :patrol:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Bush throwing rocks at the Middle Eastern hornet's nest was a guarantee that America would be sucked into a perpetual war over there.

Those of us that saw it were labeled unpatriotic and marginalized. People on television who admitted to feeling uneasy about Bush's reaction were fired.

Typical.

Here's a quote from Nazi Hermann Goering during his trial for atrocities during the Nuremberg Trials after World War II:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Bush and Cheney clearly used the Nazi plan after September 11th.

GFR7

Howe and Strauss said in 1997 that the culture beginning in 2008 would later be looked on (in retrospect) as the transition from a pre-war to a war America (global and total war).

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Bush throwing rocks at the Middle Eastern hornet's nest was a guarantee that America would be sucked into a perpetual war over there.

Those of us that saw it were labeled unpatriotic and marginalized. People on television who admitted to feeling uneasy about Bush's reaction were fired.

Typical.

Here's a quote from Nazi Hermann Goering during his trial for atrocities during the Nuremberg Trials after World War II:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Bush and Cheney clearly used the Nazi plan after September 11th.

Iraq was a shocker I agree.