Why I believe war is coming

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There is going to be an explosion of wrath in Ukraine. When they see their pay cut but by as much as 30 per cent and 18 per cent inflation, pensions cut by half and energy costs rise by 50 per cent.

This is just the start of what the EU is demanding in return the 14 bn bail out.

What a mess again, what a MESS. Obama, who I have not hated as Americans do, is making my blood BOIL with his anti Russian rhetoric.

Putin by comparison is a model of restraint

bybee

There is going to be an explosion of wrath in Ukraine. When they see their pay cut but by as much as 30 per cent and 18 per cent inflation, pensions cut by half and energy costs rise by 50 per cent.

This is just the start of what the EU is demanding in return the 14 bn bail out.

What a mess again, what a MESS. Obama, who I have not hated as Americans do, is making my blood BOIL with his anti Russian rhetoric.

Remember the "Nobel Peace Prize" awarded to Obama?
Europeans just loved him.
Now
He has shown his true colors. He has shown himself to be incompetent in every area that he has touched.
Putin is a strong leader and is taking advantage of the opportunities presented by an incompetent weakling, coward in the White House.

PureX

It's just rhetoric. It's part of the political game. Everyone knows it, including Putin. Sanctions are the west's only weapon in this case, and it's just a question of if and how strongly the west will and can apply them, in response to whatever Putin does. Putin's calm because he's the aggressor. The time-table and goal are his to know, while Obama can only react in response to each new act of aggression.

I'd like to say the Ukrainians should have thought about all this before their revolt, but careful thought and calculation isn't the hallmark of a public revolt. And what's done is done, now.

So what do you suggest that Obama do? Besides threatening sanctions?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The aggression I saw was the firebombing out of the democratically elected government of Ukraine, I BELIEVE those neo fascist mad dogs who now have seized government for themselves were actively sponsored by the EU and NATO.

There WAS no aggression in Crimea, there was a perfectly peaceful referendum by which the people decided to go back to Russia...Crimeans ARE Russian.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What will Putin do? he keeps everyone guessing.

I don't believe he can ignore the ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine, in fact he has pledged to protect them. The mad dog government in Kiev is piling tanks in vowing to surpress the uprising that is happening in Donetzk.

I believe Putin will offer dual nationality to any who want to come over the border as refugees.

It is a dangerous moment. The western media is not reporting it. They don't report things like the Kiev mad dog government minister who says the rebels must die.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I believe the west has miscalculated horribly, they did not expect that the neo nazi thugs they funded and supported and sent in to fire bomb the late government of Ukraine out of power would themselves seize power.

I admit it is only my opinion.

But if I am right my friends then they have a hook in the noses of Nato and the EU and because they are mad dogs they are going to pull on it. WHY? because they KNOW they were funded and supported by Nato and the EU. If that comes out it is political dynamite. They can blackmail them to do almost anything they want to. What they will do now is provoke Russia.

Russia also knows that this is what has happened, that is why they have responded as they have.

Who is "They" Totten? Russia?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Who is "They" Totten? Russia?

I said hook in their noses not hook in his jaw ;) no I mean the mad dogs who firebombed the elected government out and seized power in Kiev themselves.... I know they were put up to it and funded by the EU and NATO now my guess is that they were only supposed to firebomb the elected government out...but THEY seized control as well, they were not [I'm guessing] supposed to do that and it has taken the West by surprise.

But this gives them power over the West.

We all KNOW that this is how NATO works but proving it is another matter. But these guys can say first hand that they have been put up and funded by the West to overthrow the legitimate government...this gives them considerable leverage over America and Europe.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It's just rhetoric. It's part of the political game. Everyone knows it, including Putin. Sanctions are the west's only weapon in this case, and it's just a question of if and how strongly the west will and can apply them, in response to whatever Putin does. Putin's calm because he's the aggressor. The time-table and goal are his to know, while Obama can only react in response to each new act of aggression.

I'd like to say the Ukrainians should have thought about all this before their revolt, but careful thought and calculation isn't the hallmark of a public revolt. And what's done is done, now.

So what do you suggest that Obama do? Besides threatening sanctions?

Well I do not see Putin as the aggressor.....he has acted openly and securing Crimea really is pretty fundamental politics. The US would have done so. But the Crimeans are very happy to be Russian again...Nobody was killed or injured or arrested.

But all these things are happening on the surface.

What is happening under the surface is deadly and dangerous, what this is really Putin taking on the Bankers...the New World Order.

China is the wild card here, for although they are natural allies of Russia they are not quite ready to take on the bankers...because they hold most of the US debts which are administered by the bankers.

But it is a deadly game Putin is playing. What Putin has done openly Europe and NATO have been doing since the 2 world war by stealth, corruption, trade blocs and sanction....and when all else fails invasion.

Daedalean's_Sun

It is but a spat on the world stage. If the Cuban missile crisis didn't result in war, then I highly doubt this will.

The likely result is more international bureaucratic reprimand.

rexlunae

Well I do not see Putin as the aggressor.....he has acted openly and securing Crimea really is pretty fundamental politics. The US would have done so.

Fundamental? How do you mean? It's fundamental to invade and annex territory?

But the Crimeans are very happy to be Russian again...Nobody was killed or injured or arrested.

That's not true, as documented above.

...because they hold most of the US debts which are administered by the bankers.

Not true. China holds about 10% of the US debt.

But it is a deadly game Putin is playing. What Putin has done openly Europe and NATO have been doing since the 2 world war by stealth, corruption, trade blocs and sanction....and when all else fails invasion.

Putin just prefers to invade first and then dare you to do something about it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is but a spat on the world stage. If the Cuban missile crisis didn't result in war, then I highly doubt this will.

The likely result is more international bureaucratic reprimand.

This I fundamentally disagree...the Cuban missile crisis did not involve the Bankers......it is when THAT line is crossed which determines the outcome of a situation.

Putin's great problem is that China is not yet in a position to fully back him. they have been talking about going on to the gold standard and ditching the dollar...but China holds the US debt.

If for example Putin were to say to Europe that Russia will no longer accept dollars in payment for gas only gold or even only roubles. The effect would be electric. But it is hard to see how he can without China doing the same ....and India. But that is what they want to do.

The bankers put a stranglehold on the entire world economy by making the dollar the world reserve currency...this is what the BRIC nations are trying to break.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Fundamental? How do you mean? It's fundamental to invade and annex territory?

That's not true, as documented above.

Not true. China holds about 10% of the US debt.

Putin just prefers to invade first and then dare you to do something about it.

Yes you believe everything you are being told.

This is not what happened. Apart from anything else the Russians were already there, they've always been there by international agreement, they are there to protect their naval base, they are allowed by international agreement 250,000 troops.

When the neo nazis took control of Kiev crying "death to the Russian rats" the regional Crimean government appealed to Moscow.

They then voted to become a regional federal autonomy, then they held the referendum in which the clear majority of Crimeans voted to become part of the Russian federation.

I am not claiming Putin is an honest injun but he has been behaving with more restraint and more openly than the West.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Federal res. But not just the FR every other national bank except for Russia and China and N. Korea.

Now the the title Fed Reserve and the Bank of England will make you think that they an arm of government...but they are not, they are owned and run by a cartel of private bankers based in London and Wall St.
The same cartel that runs the Fed runs the Bank of England...and every other bank...they finance the EU and the IMF

Governments do what they tell them to.

Daedalean's_Sun

The Federal res. But not just the FR every other national bank except for Russia and China and N. Korea.

Now the the title Fed Reserve and the Bank of England will make you think that they an arm of government...but they are not, they are owned and run by a cartel of private bankers based in London and Wall St.
The same cartel that runs the Fed runs the Bank of England...and every other bank
...they finance the EU and the IMF

Governments do what they tell them to.

And there is the conspiracy I was waiting for. Do you reckon that a potential global conflict between the world's two super-powers during the cold war would have less of an impact on trade currency than does some current regional conflict in Ukraine?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
During the cold war, the bankers were in control on BOTH sides....Putin has been purging the bankers. THAT is what makes this different.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
So the Fed Reserve and the Bank of England were controlling the USSR...? :rolleyes:

No no no...the Bankers who control the Fed also controlled the Russian national bank when there was one.

Don't you understand? the same bankers who controlled the BOE also controlled the German national bank and funded the Nazi party, when Hitler chucked them out in 1940 America came into the war.

Don't you understand? the bankers are the same people.