Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

(There he goes AGAIN, disassociating himself and others with sexual perversion. Arthur just keeps making my case for me).

There you go again either being dishonest or too thick to understand the point. Most people believe that homosexuality shouldn't be a crime and that gay people should have equal rights under the same law as everyone else. That you're so desperate for people to be gay only reflects once again on you. Why you've bolded the text about your habit of inventing lurid innuendo on here is anyone's guess. You haven't forgotten the amount of times you've been booted off here for it?

During the several years that I worked a vice detail...

Which nobody buys and if you ever were a cop then you were booted off the force...

That's some 'culture' that you defend Arthur.

I simply defend the rights of people to live their lives as the law already advocates. Free from persecution by crackpots.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(There he goes AGAIN, disassociating himself and others with sexual perversion. Arthur just keeps making my case for me).

There you go again...you're so desperate for people to be gay only reflects once again on you.

(There he goes AGAIN: acting as if there is something wrong with being a sexual deviant).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
During the several years that I worked a vice detail, which primarily focused on homosexuality going on in public restrooms, it was really an eye opener when it came to seeing 'homosexual culture'.

I guess I lived a sheltered life as I had no idea that men would linger in public restrooms drilling 'glory holes' in toilet stall partitions, getting sexual gratification while they stood at a urinal, or having sex with someone they've never seen before (and most likely would never see again, unless they ran into them at an AIDS clinic) in a cubicle where people go to expel human waste.

Which nobody buys and if you ever were a cop then you were booted off the force...

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, while sitting on a toilet seat.

That's some 'culture' that you defend Arthur.

I simply defend the rights of people to live their lives as the law already advocates. Free from persecution by crackpots.

And I'm pointing out what comes with those supposed "rights" (perversion, disease, misery and death).

Moving on...

Arthur Brain

(There he goes AGAIN: acting as if there is something wrong with being a sexual deviant).

So, thick it is then. Most people don't see or support homosexuality as being a crime. Most people aren't homosexual. I would say do the math but I'm aware of your limitations in anything resembling logic.

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, sitting on a toilet stall.

Oh, with your fevered imagination I'm sure you could share many a "story"...

And I'm pointing out what comes with those supposed "rights" (perversion, disease, misery and death).

Moving on...

Maybe you should invite Stephen Fry to visit this blog...

MennoSota

Here's the truth.
Sin and rebellion against God is very natural. No one should ever be surprised by the natural bent of humanity to sin. Even those of us whom God has adopted into his family still struggle with obedience. This is why God disciplines us (Hebrews 12). God is working in us and is sanctifying us. This is why we can proclaim; "Already, but not yet."
We have been already placed in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6-7), yet we still struggle. For more, read Romans 7 and 8.
When I see unreconciled humans sinning, I see them following their natural, corrupted by sin, nature. I don't expect them to change. However, I do share the message of God's reconciliation of sinners through Jesus atoning sacrifice. (2 Corinthians 5) If God has chosen to adopt the listener, they will respond with joy to the message. If that person is not yet chosen, s/he will think the message is foolishness. I tell them to enjoy this life as best they can because upon death we will be judged. I don't wish evil upon them. This life is short. Eternity away from the presence of God is long. How tragic if they are left to die in their sins.
My question to readers here is this: Has God reconciled you to Himself through Jesus atoning sacrifice? Has God given you the gift of faith?
I hope the answer is a resounding yes.
I then give the same commission as Jesus: Go and sin no more.
Peace

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So, thick it is then. Most people don't see or support homosexuality as being a crime. Most people aren't homosexual. I would say do the math but I'm aware of your limitations in anything resembling logic.

To make my point, I peeked into your 'misery loves company' thread to see how many times you stated that you don't have homosexual desires. You're slipping Arthur, as it took 6 posts for you mention that you're straight (I bore easily, so I didn't bother to count the other times that you made it clear that you want nothing to do with homosexuality).
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Be-Illegal&p=5247565&viewfull=1#post5247565

Again, thanks for making my case for TUOSSD/reparative/conversion therapy.

Oh the stories I could share. I remember a 47 year old man who eventually hooked up with a 13 year old boy in a toilet stall. While he waited for the anonymous sexual encounter to arrive, he ate his fried chicken lunch, sitting on a toilet stall.

Oh, with your fevered imagination I'm sure you could share many a "story"...

I remember an older florist (who even though he was married, was as queer as a $3 bill) cruising a restroom for anonymous sex. He worked across the street in a floral shop and decided to get some 'action' on his lunch break. I'm pretty certain that when he called his wife to bail him out of jail, it wasn't a surprise to her that her husband was cruising public restrooms for homosex (sigh, maybe he should have stuck to fantasizing about having sex with male models wearing underwear in the Sears catalogue).

Hopefully the man got some spiritual and psychological help.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's the truth.
Sin and rebellion against God is very natural.

Hence the reason God created 3 institutions for the governance of men:

1). The Family
2). The Church
3). Civil Government

Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry

The Lord established three fundamental institutions for the governance of men: family, the Church, and civil government. While these three institutions are separate spheres of authority under God, they clearly have mutually supportive, interwoven functions.
http://vftonline.org/VFTfiles/thesi...HE NEGLECTED MINISTRY, by Archie P_ Jones.htm

Three+Institutions+Established+by+God.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another case where a homosexual/pedophile/pederast had a monster of a father:

Michael Jackson Was 'Chemically Castrated' by Late Father Joe, Claims Dr. Conrad Murray: Report

Following the death of Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson‘s controversial doctor Conrad Murray has made explosive claims about the father-son relationship, according to a new report.
Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and served two years in prison for administering an overdose of propofol to the late King of Pop in June 2009, called 89-year-old Joe “one of the worst fathers to his children in history” in a video obtained by The Blast.
“The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father…” Murray, 65, alleged, trailing off before adding, “The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

… Years before his death, Michael was candid about the troubles he faced with Joe in both the 2003 Martin Bashir documentary, Living with Michael Jackson and again in an emotional conversation with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach — which was published in the 2009 book, The Michael Jackson Tapes: A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul in Intimate Conversation.
Asked by Bashir how often Michael was hit by Joe, Michael said, “Too much.”
“It was more than just a belt — cords, whatever was around,” Michael remembered, detailing the “strong hate” he had towards his father during the beatings. “[He’d] throw you up against the wall as hard as you could. He would lose his temper. … I was so fast, he couldn’t catch me half the time. But when he would catch me? It was bad. It was really bad.”
Michael also told Boteach about how Joe “was very physical” throughout his childhood. “He would throw you and hit you as hard as he can,” the star said. “It’s like, ‘Oh my God, why? Where is the love? Where is the fatherhood?'”
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...nrad-murray-report/ar-AAzWONz?ocid=spartandhp

alg-jackson-father-jpg.jpg

Joe and Michael Jackson

Arthur Brain

To make my point, I peeked into your 'misery loves company' thread to see how many times you stated that you don't have homosexual desires. You're slipping Arthur, as it took 6 posts for you mention that you're straight (I bore easily, so I didn't bother to count the other times that you made it clear that you want nothing to do with homosexuality).
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Be-Illegal&p=5247565&viewfull=1#post5247565

Well, that's totally normal behaviour for a straight person and not creepy at all...

:plain:

A lot of the times that people have mentioned that they're straight is after you've invented up some loopy fantasy about them being gay, look at the crap you made up about Kit. Frankly, it's about time you had the courage to do what Just Tom finally did and admit that you're a homosexual man and come to terms with it. Therapy isn't going to help you. Distracting away on this blog isn't going to change anything but acknowledging that you're gay and accepting it might just make you a happier and less bitter individual.

You've given yourself away too many times with your bizarre and gay innuendo to be a straight man so don't bother pretending otherwise.

I remember an older florist (who even though he was married, was as queer as a $3 bill) cruising a restroom for anonymous sex. He worked across the street in a floral shop and decided to get some 'action' on his lunch break. I'm pretty certain that when he called his wife to bail him out of jail, it wasn't a surprise to her that her husband was cruising public restrooms for homosex (sigh, maybe he should have stuck to fantasizing about having sex with male models wearing underwear in the Sears catalogue).

Hopefully the man got some spiritual and psychological help.

Yep, just get out of the closet dude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5247565

A lot of the times that people have mentioned that they're straight is after you've invented up some loopy fantasy about them being gay,...
There you go AGAIN acting as if there's something wrong with having sexual desires for someone of the same sex.
On that note: I haven't posted in your misery loves company thread Arthur, yet you still went out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires.

Revealing.

[quote...look at the crap you made up about Kit.

Kit is a self admitted bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym). I recruited him to TOL hoping that he would be more straightforward about his homosexual desires (What was I thinking? Expecting a LGBTQ activist to be honest?). While I believe that there is much more to his story than he's telling, I do appreciate him posting here for the short time that he did, thus allowing me to show how messed up of a person he is. He like you and the rest of your LGBTQ movement, needs God's Word in your lives.

Arthur Brain

Kit is a self admitted bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym). I recruited him to TOL hoping that he would be more straightforward about his homosexual desires (What was I thinking? Expecting a LGBTQ activist to be honest?). While I believe that there is much more to his story than he's telling, I do appreciate him posting here for the short time that he did, thus allowing me to show how messed up of a person he is. He like you and the rest of your LGBTQ movement, needs God's Word in your lives.

Did I strike a nerve or something? Your formatting is all over the place so I'll quote this part. Yes, unlike you, Kit is honest about his orientation and what did he get for it in turn from you? Some fevered garbage about how his wife was probably a transsexual, that they were non monogamous swingers and as I recall, some crap about how Kit probably liked teenage boys...

Straight people don't do this and your previous has outed you, all the way back to your sleazy innuendo about Wiz & I having late night telephone trysts...it seems you have to project your repressions onto a blog and it's about time you followed in Just Tom's footsteps. Stop lying to everybody and most importantly yourself. You'll feel better in the long run.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did I strike a nerve or something? Your formatting is all over the place so I'll quote this part.

I was attempting to edit it but came up with the "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" problem again.

Yes, unlike you, Kit is honest about his orientation and what did he get for it in turn from you?

Having homosexual desires and not attempting to something about it is by no means "honest" Arthur. I do have to give accolades to Kit the Coyote, because unlike you, he's not ashamed to admit that he has them.

Some fevered garbage about how his wife was probably a transsexual, that they were non monogamous swingers and as I recall, some crap about how Kit probably liked teenage boys...

Make no mistake about it, I mocked Kit the Coyote in another forum and I mocked him good. One must remember that I'm dealing with people (you included) that are pure evil. Taking God given rights away from parents so that they can get legitimate help for their child that has same sex desires is nothing but evil.

I pity you and Kit on your Judgement Day.

Matthew 18:6

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Brett Kavanaugh exposed:

Liberal Law Professor in New York Times: Brett Kavanaugh is a Great Supreme Court Pick

Yale Law School professor Akhil Reed Amar, a self-described supporter of Hillary Clinton in 2016, published an op-ed in the New York Times on Monday evening defending President Donald Trump’s nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
Amar, who presumably disagrees with Kavanuagh on matters of judicial philosophy, writes that based on his judicial credentials alone — the traditional criteria for selecting Supreme Court justices — Kavanaugh is the best choice Trump could have made.

Read more: https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...rett-kavanaugh-is-a-great-supreme-court-pick/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on LGBT flag waver Donald Trump's most recent SCOTUS pick:

Brett Kavanaugh on the Issues: Abortion, Guns, Climate and More

Abortion:

In a case last fall that drew widespread attention, the appeals court voted to allow an undocumented pregnant 17-year-old in immigration detention to seek an abortion without delay; the Trump administration had wanted to first transfer her to an adult sponsor for guidance.
Judge Kavanaugh dissented. He wrote that while the appeals court was bound to obey Supreme Court rulings that said that the Constitution protects a woman’s right to choose an abortion, those precedents left room for the government to apply “reasonable regulations that do not impose an undue burden.”

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-abortion-guns-environment.html

Basically what Brett Kavanaugh said is that while the young woman has every right to abort her unborn child, she shouldn't be rushed into it.

Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh

BTW: Like Neil Gorsuch, Kavanaugh is a favorite amongst the Libertarian Federalist Society.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/03/brett-kavanaugh-said-obamacare-unprecedented-unlawful/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see what the gutless wonders at the once conservative American Family Association have to say about Kavanaugh.

On Kavanaugh: What Now?

While we here at AFA vigorously supported Amy Coney Barrett to be President Trump's next nominee to the Supreme Court, he instead selected Brett Kavanaugh, whom we initially opposed.

However, we have withdrawn our official opposition and will allow the process to play out. We are not in a position to endorse him, but neither will we fight this nomination.

Our reservations about Judge Kavanaugh, in my judgment, are well-founded. We have legitimate reservations about his jurisprudence on religious liberty (he opined that the government might have a "compelling interest" in forcing employers to provide abortifacients), abortion (he wrote that an illegal alien teenager might be deemed to have a "right" to an abortion), and ObamaCare (he provided the legal reasoning that Chief Justice John Roberts used to declare ObamaCare constitutional).

Speaking just for myself, I am most troubled by his view of Supreme Court precedent. Even in his introductory speech at the White House, he declared that he would "interpret the Constitution as written, as informed by history, tradition, and precedent." If he'd only stopped at "Constitution as written," I'd have had no problem.

But he once again showed what I believe is a dangerous attachment to the doctrine of stare decisis, the doctrine that legal decisions are to be decided by prior court opinions. The rest of the Court, however, does not seem to share Kavanaugh's devotion to precedent . The Court has reversed itself well over 200 times in its history. In just the last two decades alone, it has dramatically reversed its own precedents on the criminalization of homosexuality, the legality of sodomy-based marriage, and compulsory union dues, among others.

The Court seems to adhere to precedent when it is convenient, and to ditch it when it's not. It is hardly the sacred, sacrosanct, inviolable principle regressives want us to believe. One of the reasons we like Judge Amy Coney Barrett so much is that she has been quite clear that when a precedent is in conflict with the plain meaning of the Constitution, it is the precedent that must go.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/180711

i.e. the gutless wonders at the American Family Association will just sit back and allow business as usual to prevail.

Arthur Brain

I was attempting to edit it but came up with the "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" problem again.

Oh, even that seems to be against you then, never mind, you can always claim martyr status again or something...:D

Having homosexual desires and not attempting to something about it is by no means "honest" Arthur. I do have to give accolades to Kit the Coyote, because unlike you, he's not ashamed to admit that he has them.

And if I had them I'd tell ya, why not? What threat are you? None is what. Kit's been honest about being bi, I've been honest about being straight along with plenty others, in fact the only person who hasn't been honest on this train wreck is you and it's about time you admitted what many others have sussed out. You're gay. You couldn't be straight and fixate on and concoct the homosexual innuendo that you do aCW. Time to give it up already.

Make no mistake about it, I mocked Kit the Coyote in another forum and I mocked him good. One must remember that I'm dealing with people (you included) that are pure evil. Taking God given rights away from parents so that they can get legitimate help for their child that has same sex desires is nothing but evil.

Let me guess, you went on about florists, "hairdretthers" and lisps? That's not mockery, it's being a witless clown. You've showed how feeble and limited your "arsenal" is on here man. Oh, and no parent has a "God given right" to abuse their children or take them to places that do the same.

I pity you and Kit on your Judgement Day.

You'd have plenty of egg on your face on yours...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, and no parent has a "God given right" to abuse their children or take them to places that do the same.

On this we agree:

kidsgay1.jpg

Small children dressed up in bondage attire and taken to homosexual Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, where all kinds of depravity is celebrated.

gay-parents-120112.jpg

Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 7 year old boy who has been adopted by two men who are homosexual. Amongst other things, they tell me that God is a myth and that I shouldn't believe anything that has been written in The Holy Bible, because it's all lies.

My teacher at school also teaches Sunday School. While she's not allowed to share God's Word with me due to current laws, she does say that The Holy Bible is a book based on God's love for all of mankind.

Who is lying Uncle Art, my homosexual 'parents'

4795350-16x9-large.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/disturbing-child-abuse-case-links-australians-to/4795348

Or my teacher?

lead-teacher-lorena-with-the-kids4.jpg

Arthur Brain

Dear Auntie Connie,

I know this incredibly strange person who pretends to be a straight, married man and lies about working for the Seattle police force. He's completely fixated on homosexual men and has a blog that's a flimsy excuse to scour the internet for all kinds of salacious and graphic material to share on it. He also makes up some of the most bizarre stories, fantasies and lies about other men being homosexual, yet claims to be a Christian...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 10 year old boy who came from an abusive home. The government has put me into foster care and I am awaiting adoption. Two families have come forward and wanted to adopt me:

Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry:

5875065410_ae9371b240_b.jpg

Or Christian Pastor Scott Lively and his wife.

Why-Dr.-Scott-Lively-2.jpg

Uncle Art: Who do you think would best nurture my emotional and spiritual growth: Dan and Terry, or Pastor Scott and his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.