Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another proud and unrepentant homosexual legislator behind legislation to ban sexually confused youth from getting professional help to overcome their unnatural sexual desires.

[New Mexico] Senate OKs gay conversion therapy ban

Feb. 16, 2017

SANTA FE – A bill that would make New Mexico the latest state to limit gay conversion therapy is headed to the state House.

The Senate approved the bill 32-6 Thursday, after several Republican senators questioned whether it would target religious teachings.
Sen. Jacob Candelaria, D-Albuquerque, the sponsor of Senate Bill 121 and the first openly gay man to be elected to the Senate, insisted it would not, saying it would merely make it illegal to be paid for providing conversion therapy to someone under 18 years old.
Gay conversion therapy is a practice that seeks to change one’s sexual orientation. Laws targeting it have been enacted in about a half-dozen states.

The fundamental idea that homosexuality is a disease is wrong – it’s junk science,” Candelaria said during Thursday’s debate, before later adding: “I think I have a lot of faults … but being gay isn’t one of them.”
https://www.abqjournal.com/950927/nm-house-debates-constitutional-convention.html

Jacob%20C.jpg

Jacob Candelaria was raised by a single mother and went to a Roman Catholic parochial school(s) where (the chances are) he was 'mentored' by a homosexual priest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Candelaria

Priest on the lam found in Morocco
https://www.abqjournal.com/769392/priest-on-the-lam-found-in-morocco.html

Sounds like Candelaria wants other children to experience the misery that he went through as a child.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Good, let's hope that all of these rancid abuse centers are treat in like manner and it's unlawful to subject children to their "therapy practices" across the board.

MrDante

Yet another proud and unrepentant homosexual legislator behind legislation to ban sexually confused youth from getting professional help to overcome their unnatural sexual desires.

[New Mexico] Senate OKs gay conversion therapy ban

Feb. 16, 2017

SANTA FE – A bill that would make New Mexico the latest state to limit gay conversion therapy is headed to the state House.

The Senate approved the bill 32-6 Thursday, after several Republican senators questioned whether it would target religious teachings.
Sen. Jacob Candelaria, D-Albuquerque, the sponsor of Senate Bill 121 and the first openly gay man to be elected to the Senate, insisted it would not, saying it would merely make it illegal to be paid for providing conversion therapy to someone under 18 years old.
Gay conversion therapy is a practice that seeks to change one’s sexual orientation. Laws targeting it have been enacted in about a half-dozen states.

The fundamental idea that homosexuality is a disease is wrong – it’s junk science,” Candelaria said during Thursday’s debate, before later adding: “I think I have a lot of faults … but being gay isn’t one of them.”
https://www.abqjournal.com/950927/nm-house-debates-constitutional-convention.html

Jacob%20C.jpg

Jacob Candelaria was raised by a single mother and went to a Roman Catholic parochial school(s) where (the chances are) he was 'mentored' by a homosexual priest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Candelaria

Priest on the lam found in Morocco
https://www.abqjournal.com/769392/priest-on-the-lam-found-in-morocco.html

Sounds like Candelaria wants other children to experience the misery that he went through as a child.

Good for New Mexico. I'm glad to see some states stepping up to protect kids from the child abusers and sex perverts that masquerade as therapists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding yet another openly homosexual legislator making sure that sexually confused youth aren't helped through therapy:

Good, let's hope that all of these rancid abuse centers are treat in like manner and it's unlawful to subject children to their "therapy practices" across the board.

Good for New Mexico. I'm glad to see some states stepping up to protect kids from the child abusers and sex perverts that masquerade as therapists.

When the LGBTQueer movement told NAMBLA 3 decades ago that they could no longer openly march in 'gay' pride parades (the idea of man/boy rape "love" and 'gay' youth 3 decades ago wasn't accepted in society like it is today, i.e. it was very bad PR), they had to pacify them some how.

The promise by the hierarchy of the LGBTQueer movement that someday child rapists could partake in overnight campouts with 12 year old boys as Scout Masters, mentor young boys as Catholic Priests and criminalize therapy for sexually confused youth, must have been beyond the wildest dreams of the many pedophiles and pederasts that comprise the LGBTQueer movement.

MrDante

Regarding yet another openly homosexual legislator making sure that sexually confused youth aren't helped through therapy:

When the LGBTQueer movement told NAMBLA 3 decades ago that they could no longer openly march in 'gay' pride parades (the idea of man/boy rape "love" and 'gay' youth 3 decades ago wasn't accepted in society like it is today, i.e. it was very bad PR), they had to pacify them some how.
did they tell you personally or just mail you a letter?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If homosexuality is a sin and the Bible tells us that we are all sinners, then why shouldn't we all be considered criminals?

By what moral authority can one group of sinners presume to pass judgment on another group of sinners as to which sins should be considered criminal/non-criminal?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If homosexuality is a sin and the Bible tells us that we are all sinners, then why shouldn't we all be considered criminals.?

By what moral authority can one group of sinners presume to pass judgment on another group of sinners as to which sins should be considered criminal/non-criminal?"
Romans 1:27 KJV -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A lot has happened to proud and unrepentant homosexual Milo Yiannapoulos in the past day since Bryan Fischer had this article published; I'll go into that after I post an excerpt from Fischer's article.

February 20, 2017
It's now PPAC: Pedophilia-Promoting Action Conference

By Bryan Fischer

CPAC, which stands for the "Conservative Political Action Conference," used to be a venerable conclave which met annually to keep the torch of conservatism lit and burning brightly.

Now it has morphed into an event in which its keynote speaker supports and defends pedophilia (sex with prepubescent boys), pederasty (sex with post-pubescent boys), and statutory rape (adults, such as teachers, having sex with underage individuals).

Over the weekend, this year's organizers sprung Milo Yiannopoulos, the flamboyantly gay senior editor of Breitbart, on the world as this year's featured guest. This apparently came as a surprise to the American Conservative Union, the umbrella organization for CPAC.

Yiannopoulos will get more speaking time than either the vice-president of the United States, Mike Pence, or former presidential candidate, Sen. Ted Cruz.

In a tape that surfaced on Sunday, Yiannopoulos can be heard celebrating the wonders of man-boy love.
"We get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff to the point where we are heavily policing consensual adults.

"In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men – the sort of 'coming of age' relationship – those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents." (Emphasis mine.)
In a 2015 interview with comedian Joe Rogan, Yiannopoulos discussed his sexual relationship with a Catholic priest, one "Father Michael," which began at age 14. Yiannopoulos claims to be grateful to this priest for his sexual awakening, even though it is nothing less than pederasty and statutory rape.

Father Michael apparently introduced the young Milo to homosexualty at that tender young age, a reminder that many adult homosexuals were the victims of sexual predators as young boys. Initial male-on-male sexual experiences have an overwhelmingly powerful imprinting effect on the psyche and self-concept of young boys, and many think of themselves as homosexuals from that day forward even though they are not. They are not homosexuals, they are victims.

Homosexuals, as even Milo himself admits, are not born – they are made. He refers to the "born-that-way" narrative as a "myth" invented by homosexual activists in the 1980s to excuse homosexual behavior, and claims that homosexuality is a result of "nurture" rather than "nature."

Later in the interview with Rogan, Yiannopoulos speaks approvingly of a Hollywood party he attended some time ago in which there were "very young boys" in attendance for sexual purposes.

He also has criticized the fact that we punish teachers who seduce their students, which is the crime of statutory rape. He believes that pederasty – a man having sex with a teenage boy – should not be a crime but something an enlightened society should celebrate.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/170220

Since these statements were made by Yiannopoulos a couple of days ago, his pro homosexual/Libertarian employer, Breitbart News (founded by the late Andrew Breibart, who was on the advisory committee of the homosexual organization GOProud) is considering terminating his employment.

CPAC has uninvited Yiannopoulos to attend their conservative Libertarian conference, and Simon and Schuster has cancelled their book deal with him.

The moral to this story?

Evidently it's ok in our society for someone to be a proud and unrepentant homosexual, but not one that is honest about the homosexual lifestyle.

milo-book-cover.png

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I started this now 4 part thread several years ago, one of the main themes has been that people of faith and the LGBTQ movement cannot 'coexist'. I've shown in case after case where Christians have been persecuted by the LGBTQ movement and their secular humanist allies for simply standing up for Christ. In some cases people who don't identify as Christian were persecuted for speaking out against homosexuality.

I talked about the case of Arlene's Flowers in Richland WA a while back. Recently the case was taken to the Washington State Supreme Court where they ruled against her 9-0. Plans are being made to take this case to the United States Supreme Court.

The Barronelle Stutzman Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDETkcCw63c

http://americansfortruth.com/2017/0...te-supreme-court-headed-to-scotus/#more-25177

At that time, Stutzman told Ingersoll that she would be
unable to do the flowers for his wedding because of her religious beliefs, specifically,
because of "her relationship with Jesus Christ." Id. at 155, 351, 1741-42, 1744-45,
17 63.

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/ArlenesFlowersWSCopinion.pdf

MrDante

Since I started this now 4 part thread several years ago, one of the main themes has been that people of faith and the LGBTQ movement cannot 'coexist'. I've shown in case after case where Christians have been persecuted by the LGBTQ movement and their secular humanist allies for simply standing up for Christ. In some cases people who don't identify as Christian were persecuted for speaking out against homosexuality.

I talked about the case of Arlene's Flowers in Richland WA a while back. Recently the case was taken to the Washington State Supreme Court where they ruled against her 9-0. Plans are being made to take this case to the United States Supreme Court.

The Barronelle Stutzman Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDETkcCw63c

http://americansfortruth.com/2017/0...te-supreme-court-headed-to-scotus/#more-25177

At that time, Stutzman told Ingersoll that she would be
unable to do the flowers for his wedding because of her religious beliefs, specifically,
because of "her relationship with Jesus Christ." Id. at 155, 351, 1741-42, 1744-45,
17 63.

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/ArlenesFlowersWSCopinion.pdf

Once again the courts rule that holding a bible doesn't give bigots special rights.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Once again the courts rule that holding a bible doesn't give bigots special rights.

Yes, your secular humanist Courts have decided that people of faith (i.e. Christians) have to go to the back of the bus when it comes to dealing with the LGBTQueer movement.

Thanks for acknowledging that the two can't 'coexist'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back on page 288 I posted information about Donald Trump's fascination with transvestites and transsexuals:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4921518&viewfull=1#post4921518

It appears that he's agreed to meet with a gender confused youth, whose sister sang at King Donald's recent coronation.

President Trump AGREES to meet with Jackie Evancho's transgender sister, 18, and discuss bathroom protections after she details physical attacks and hate speech she endures at school*

Feb. 23, 2017

President Trump would be willing to sit down and meet with Jackie Evancho and her sister Juliet to discuss some of the issues facing younger members of the transgender community in the wake of his decision to lift protections in schools.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was asked during his daily briefing on Thursday if President Trump had heard about Jackie's attempts to speak with him and if he would agree to speak with her and her transgender sister, to which he replied: 'I think the President would be welcome to meet with her.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Trump-protect-transgender.html#ixzz4ZZIBLQwW

Will Donald Trump, who as shown has a long history of supporting transvestites and transsexuals, offer to let this sexually confused youth use the women's restroom at the White House, or will he tell him that there is spiritual and psychological help for him out there and that he will personally help him find it?

Don't bet on the latter.

78120-thumb-300x169.jpg

MrDante

Yes, your secular humanist Courts have decided that people of faith (i.e. Christians) have to go to the back of the bus when it comes to dealing with the LGBTQueer movement.

Why would the LBGT community want to coexist with bigots demanding special rights?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why would the LBGT community want to coexist with bigots demanding special rights?

You mean "special rights" like parents being able to take their sexually and/or gender confused child to a therapist to help them overcome their confusion so that they don't end up dead at an early age like many homosexuals and transsexuals do?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Next up in this crazy world of ours: the Transspecies movement.

Transpecies? Woman Lives Her Life as a Feline

Jan. 29, 2017

We have heard of a woman born in a man's body and vice-versa. But a cat born in a woman's body?
Last year we reported on the new phenomenon of a "transager," when a 52-year-old father decided to live his life as a 6-year-old girl. Is transspecies the next sensation?
Meet Nano, a Norwegian woman who claims to be a cat. She isn't obsessed with cats, nor would she*like to be one.*She really believes she already is a cat.
The 20 year-old says she first realized she was a cat at 16 years old. Since then, she has adopted feline traits such as a superior sense of sight and hearing, and the ability to speak in cat language. She claims the enhanced sight (night vision) and hearing*gives her an advantage in hunting mice in the dark, although she has yet to catch one.

I can see better in the dark than in daylight. That's no problem," she said. "I have been running a lot after animals that can be seen in the shadows."
Nano also hates water, so she grooms herself with a pair of pink fluffy paws.
In the video, she communicates with her friend Sven in cat language. Sven was unfortunately born human but suffers from multiple personalities, one of which is a cat. This gives him the ability to speak with Nano in cat language.
Nano says she was born with a genetic defect.*"My psychologist told me I can grow out of it, but I doubt it," she explained. "I think I will be cat all my life."

Read more: http://www.mrctv.org/blog/watch-woman-lives-her-life-feline

cat-girl.png

http://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/images/cat-girl.png

Like gender confused people, you can grow out of your transspecies confusion, you just need spiritual and psychological counseling.

Status
Not open for further replies.