Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another death at a very young age of someone who identified with the LGBTQ movement:

Tragedy As Wiz Khalifa’s Sister Dorien ‘Lala’ Thomaz Dies Suddenly Aged 32

According to gossip site Fameolous, Lala was living as a transgender woman. She was four years older than rapper Wiz Khalifa, real name*Cameron Jibril Thomaz.

Social media rumors also claim Lala was living with HIV/AIDS...
http://realcoolnation.com/wiz-sister/2/

Wiz-Khalifa-sister-Dorien-Lala-Thomaz-dies.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/icecreamconvos.co...er-Dorien-Lala-Thomaz-dies.jpg?resize=500,282

Is there any question that homosexuality/transgenderism is a "culture of death"?

Arthur Brain

Had you watched the 1 hour and 27 minute video by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi you would have learned a lot Art. Had you looked into the dozens and dozens of video and written testimonies by EX homosexuals that are available in page 1's index, you would have learned a lot as well. But alas, you continue to do what your LGBTQueer allies are doing: Hating those who can change their unnatural sexual desires almost as much as you hate God.

Any "hatred" I have is reserved for organizations that practice abuse under the guise of "therapy". There's nothing credible that suggests any of this stuff works, even the less abusive practices, in fact it's just the opposite. Plenty of those who were involved in it have since come forward and apologized and/or admitted it simply doesn't work. It's roundly given short shrift by all major health organizations around the world so again, why do you suppose that is?

I can't help but note that your first link attempting to debunk therapy for the sexually and gender confused is by an organization who founder (Terry Bean) likes to rape underage boys.

There's a whole plethora of links debunking conversion "therapy" and only a handful of wingnut sites that support it.

Like I've said many times before: If sexually confused youth are able to understand why they have same sex desires and are able to get help to change them, who would homosexual elders like Terry Bean, Peter Tatchell and the very long list of homosexual pedophiles and pederasts rape?

There's testimonies of those who were subjected to sexual violence in these rancid 'conversion' centers but then you're not interested in anything that counters your ignorance and more in perpetuating the same ole' same ole'...

When it comes to your hatred of therapy for the sexually confused: It's funny that someone who goes out of his way to try and prove that he's not a sodomite, someone who has said dozens of times "Who would want to be gay?", doesn't support those who are trying to do something about it.

I don't "go out of my way" to try and prove any such thing. Pointing it out to some crank on the net who's had a tendency to invent all manner of homosexual innuendo about posters including myself is what I've done doofus.

"Therapy" centers are abusive, it's as simple as that and I don't support abuse even if you're okay with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Had you watched the 1 hour and 27 minute video by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi you would have learned a lot Art. Had you looked into the dozens and dozens of video and written testimonies by EX homosexuals that are available in page 1's index, you would have learned a lot as well. But alas, you continue to do what your LGBTQueer allies are doing: Hating those who can change their unnatural sexual desires almost as much as you hate God.

Any "hatred" I have is reserved for organizations that practice abuse under the guise of "therapy"...

Being that spirituality is a key component to reparative therapy, (i.e. free will and the ability to change one's behavior and desires) your issue is with God, not the people who use His tools to help others.

Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior
I can't help but note that your first link attempting to debunk therapy for the sexually and gender confused is by an organization who founder (Terry Bean) likes to rape underage boys.

There's a whole plethora of links debunking conversion "therapy" and only a handful of wingnut sites that support it.

How many times do you think HRC founder Terry Bean told the young boys that he was raping that they couldn't change their same sex desires?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Like I've said many times before: If sexually confused youth are able to understand why they have same sex desires and are able to get help to change them, who would homosexual elders like Terry Bean, Peter Tatchell and the very long list of homosexual pedophiles and pederasts rape?

There's testimonies of those who were subjected to sexual violence in these rancid 'conversion' centers but then you're not interested in anything that counters your ignorance and more in perpetuating the same ole' same ole'...

How about we focus on the success rates and legitimate therapy centers instead of those who failed?

Wait, that would go against the LGBTQ game plan wouldn't it?

When it comes to your hatred of therapy for the sexually confused: It's funny that someone who goes out of his way to try and prove that he's not a sodomite, someone who has said dozens of times "Who would want to be gay?", doesn't support those who are trying to do something about it.

I don't "go out of my way" to try and prove any such thing. Pointing it out to some crank on the net who's had a tendency to invent all manner of homosexual innuendo about posters including myself is what I've done doofus.

Being that this is about the umpteenth time you've gone berserk over the mention of reparative therapy, I'm thinking that you take this subject personal.

"Therapy" centers are abusive, it's as simple as that and I don't support abuse even if you're okay with it.

The only "abuse" that goes on is within the LGBTQ movement itself. Pedophiles and pederasts indoctrinating and physically molesting children, as well as death at very young ages (as shown in my post above).

Thanks for stopping by and flying your LGBTQ colors again Art.

Moving on...

Arthur Brain

Being that spirituality is a key component to reparative therapy, (i.e. free will and the ability to change one's behavior and desires) your issue is with God, not the people who use His tools to help others.

No, it's with quacks who subject people to abuse and crackpot techniques under the guise of "therapy".

How many times do you think HRC founder Terry Bean told the young boys that he was raping that they couldn't change their same sex desires?

How many times are you going to use the same predictable sidebars to avoid points? "Conversion therapy" is given no credence at all by reputable organizations and often condemned for their abusive practices - to the point where some who were formerly involved in it now discredit it themselves and apologize for the harm that they've actually caused.

How about we focus on the success rates and legitimate therapy centers instead of those who failed?

Wait, that would go against the LGBTQ game plan wouldn't it?

There isn't a 'success rate'. It doesn't work is the overriding sentiment which would come as no surprise to anyone who isn't wrapped up in their particular brand of religious zealotry.

Being that this is about the umpteenth time you've gone berserk over the mention of reparative therapy, I'm thinking that you take this subject personal.

'Berserk'?

You need to get a dictionary dude...

:AMR:

The only "abuse" that goes on is within the LGBTQ movement itself. Pedophiles and pederasts indoctrinating and physically molesting children, as well as death at very young ages (as shown in my post above).

Thanks for stopping by and flying your LGBTQ colors again Art.

Moving on...

Of course it isn't. The extent of abusive practices that have gone on in these places is beyond dispute so you can't use ignorance as an excuse on this.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

There isn't a 'success rate'. It doesn't work is the overriding sentiment which would come as no surprise to anyone who isn't wrapped up in their particular brand of religious zealotry.

How about I leave you with these 3 links from the NARTH website
http://www.narth.com/testimonies-of-change

to view showing personal testimonies from those had struggled with homosexual desires?

While no one can force you to change, at least I can tell God when I meet Him that I gave you ample opportunity to try.

http://suchweresomeofyou.org/
http://www.ldsvoicesofhope.org/voices.php
http://testpathvoc.weebly.com/

Arthur Brain

to view showing personal testimonies from those had struggled with homosexual desires?

Um, how about you show something credible from a reputed organization and not one that's rooted in its own agenda. The facts of the matter are that "conversion therapy" is disparaged across the board.

While no one can force you to change, at least I can tell God when I meet Him that I gave you ample opportunity to try.

Change what? I'm quite happy being attracted to women thanks...

:AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://suchweresomeofyou.org/
http://www.ldsvoicesofhope.org/voices.php
http://testpathvoc.weebly.com/

Um, how about you show something credible from a reputed organization and not one that's rooted in its own agenda. The facts of the matter are that "conversion therapy" is disparaged across the board.

"Agenda" as in helping sexually confused people overcome unwanted sexual desires?
I'd ask HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean to send me LGBTQueer approved organizations, but word has it a 12 year old boy crossed his line of vision...

Change what? I'm quite happy being attracted to women thanks...

Then you will take solace like I do in knowing that of the 200-300+ people that visit this thread on a daily basis, some of them have investigated the links to reparative therapy and sought compassionate professional help for themselves, a friend or a loved one.

Arthur Brain

"Agenda" as in helping sexually confused people overcome unwanted sexual desires?
I'd ask HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean to send me LGBTQueer approved organizations, but word has it a 12 year old boy crossed his line of vision...

Yes, agenda. Even those that genuinely try to "convert" people cause more harm than good as evidenced by the plethora of horror stories that people have testified to - in just those handful of links I gave you earlier. This is backed up by all reputable health organizations. There is no substance to any claim that this "therapy" actually works and actually causes more psychological damage to the "patient" than anything. That's before the barbaric techniques such as inducing vomiting and physical abusive "methods" of 'negative association' are even taken into consideration. At least there are those who are honest enough to admit that this quackery doesn't work and in some cases had the decency to apologize for the damage they'd actually caused.

But you don't want to hear about any of that do you?

Then you will take solace like I do in knowing that of the 200-300+ people that visit this thread on a daily basis, some of them have investigated the links to reparative therapy and sought compassionate professional help for themselves, a friend or a loved one.

I take solace in knowing that these crackpot centers are being shown for what they are and roundly being made unlawful to an increasing extent. If you honestly think that your views count as support then it's both evidence as to a massive ego on your part and an almost laughable ignorance. Your view rate is not particularly impressive for one and it's human nature to look at train wrecks...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I take solace in knowing that these crackpot centers are being shown for what they are and roundly being made unlawful to an increasing extent. If you honestly think that your views count as support then it's both evidence as to a massive ego on your part and an almost laughable ignorance. Your view rate is not particularly impressive for one and it's human nature to look at train wrecks...

We'll both meet God someday Art. He'll know that I loved my fellow humans as I'd love myself and did everything possible to help lead them to Him.

On the other hand: He'll know that you and your LGBTQ movement, out of jealousy and selfishness, did everything that you could to discourage them from knowing and loving God.

I pity you and the movement that you respresent Art.

Arthur Brain

We'll both meet God someday Art. He'll know that I loved my fellow humans as I'd love myself and did everything possible to help lead them to Him.

On the other hand: He'll know that out of jealousy and selfishness, you did everything that you could to discourage them from knowing and loving God

I pity you Art.

Coming from someone who has no issues with the abusive practices and the recorded harm that takes place in these "centers" it's just the same ole' with you. You can't argue against it so you pretend that you care. Where you think jealousy and selfishness comes into play is anyone's guess, even yours most likely...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

On the other hand: He'll know that out of jealousy and selfishness, you did everything that you could to discourage them from knowing and loving God

I pity you Art.

Coming from someone who has no issues with the abusive practices and the recorded harm that takes place in these "centers" it's just the same ole' with you. You can't argue against it so you pretend that you care. Where you think jealousy and selfishness comes into play is anyone's guess, even yours most likely...

Gosh Art, I've viewed many pro reparative therapy videos and read many more pro reparative therapy testimonies on the 3 links that you refuse to even look at, and not one of them talked about being abused (they were abused as children by homosexual adults, but not by their therapists).

Again, it's well established that the hatred that your LGBTQ movement lashes out is in this order:

1). A jaw clenching absolute hatred of God because they don't understand why He allowed them to have unnatural sexual desires. In addition, God speaks out against the unnatural desires and behavior that they partake in.

2). An absolute hatred of those who have been successful in changing their behavior and/or same sex desires.

All of that hatred will eat you alive Art (and the booze that you're drowning your hatred with isn't too good for your liver either).

Ask for Jesus' forgiveness, before it's too late.

Last edited:

MrDante

Which two people would that be aCW? Be specific and detail how you know that they're homosexual along with being apparently ashamed to admit it. Else one would have to conclude that this is yet another manifestation of a real bizarre fantasy on your part...
isn't everything aCW posts bizarre to the point of being delusional?

MrDante

Sigh...if only two homosexual activists (who are too ashamed to admit that they're homosexuals) would come forward and tell their true life experiences of what it was like for them to go to a reparative therapy center...

You and ...Dante claim to be experts on reparative therapy, but really know nothing about it or are purposely lying (I'll go with the latter). Since we initially talked about it in Part 1 4-plus years ago and I admitted that I knew very little about it, (other than the LGBTQueer movement using scare tactics to demonize professionals that help those with homosexual desires change), I've educated myself about the process that involves both spiritual and psychological counseling. Now it's your and others that know absolutely nothing about it turn to learn:

Curriculum Vitae
Biographical Information
Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D.
Dr. Nicolosi graduated from the New School for Social Research (M.A.) and received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles. He is licensed as a psychologist in California.
In 1980, he founded the Thomas Aquinas Psychological Clinic in Encino, California, and has served since then as Clinical Director. Although he works with a wide variety of clients, his specialty is the treatment of men who wish to diminish their same-sex attractions and develop their heterosexual potential.
Dr. Nicolosi is one of three founding members--and former President--of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), a 1,000-member professional association founded in 1992 (www.narth.com). NARTH’s goal is –
To support mental-health professionals who work with same-sex-attracted clients seeking change.
To promote respect within the mental-health profession for worldview diversity—whether a person seeks to identify as gay, or to work toward developing his heterosexual potential.
The NARTH website is viewed by over 100,000 visitors each month. It is the only secular group in the U.S. which protects the rights of therapists to counsel clients with unwanted homosexuality.
Dr. Nicolosi’s Published Books
Reparative Therapy of Male Homosexuality, 1992 (published by Jason Aronson, Inc.)
Healing Homosexuality, 1994 (Jason Aronson, Inc.)
A Parent’s Guide to Preventing Homosexuality, 2002 (Intervarsity Press)
Shame and Attachment Loss: The Practical Work of Reparative Therapy, 2009 (InterVarsity Press)
Read more: http://www.josephnicolosi.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GcDl5y_ID0

Note at around the 4 minute mark how Dr. Nicolosi states that the client must be motivated.

It's that free will thing that God created mankind with. If you want to change, you can.
The only thing I learned here is that even a sadistic sex pervert like Nicolosi can have a degree.

Arthur Brain

Gosh Art, I've viewed many pro reparative therapy videos and read many more pro reparative therapy testimonies on the 3 links that you refuse to even look at, and not one of them talked about being abused (they were abused as children by homosexual adults, but not by their therapists).

Really? Gosh, you didn't even know what reparative therapy even was when you first brought it up and now you've watched oh so many videos on it? Let me guess, all the ones you've watched have fallen off the back of a lorry courtesy of NARTH? I'd sooner get my source material from accredited organizations thanks, like those that record the sheer lack of any actual success in the field and roundly condemn it as abusive.

Again, it's well established that the hatred that your LGBTQ movement lashes out is in this order:

1). A jaw clenching absolute hatred of God because they don't understand why He allowed them to have unnatural sexual desires. In addition, God speaks out against the things that happened to them (and in turn, what they've become), which they feel He is responsible for allowing to happen.

2). An absolute hatred of those who have been successful in changing their behavior and/or same sex desires.

All of that hatred will eat you alive Art (and the booze that you're drowning your hatred with isn't too good for your liver either).

Ask for Jesus' forgiveness, before it's too late.

And more blah blah rhetoric drivel fueled by who knows what. I don't 'hate' anyone despite your silly insistence otherwise. I hate the ignorance you and others put forth because of how damaging these crackpot places can be but you won't get that until or if you develop a brain that can think outside of its box.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor kid, she'll not only be remembered as a testosterone filled mentally ill girl who as a pretend boy won the Texas Girl's State Wrestling Tournament, she'll most likely be dead before she reaches her 35th birthday.*

Transgender boy wins Texas state girls wrestling title

Feb. 25, 2017

CYPRESS, Texas -- A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he’s taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.
The family of Mack Beggs has said he would rather be wrestling boys, but state policy calls for students to wrestle against the gender listed on their birth certificates. So the junior from Euless Trinity beat Chelsea Sanchez 12-2 in the 110-pound weight class to improve to 56-0 and earn the championship.

Beggs fell to his knees for a moment after the win as a mixture of cheers and boos rained down on him. He then hugged his coach and left the mat.

He had a bit of fun with his fellow wrestlers at the medal ceremony when he counted down from three and all six of the top finishers posed by doing a dab on the medal stand.

Beggs, who reached the state tournament after two opponents forfeited, was dogged throughout the event by questions about whether his testosterone treatments made him too strong to wrestle fairly against girls.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mack-beggs-transgender-boy-wins-texas-state-wrestling-title/

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:223321

http://imageslogotv-a.akamaihd.net/...1?quality=0.8&format=jpg&height=495&width=660

*Transgender Suicide Attempt Rates Are Staggering

March 5, 2015

According to surveys,4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population has self-reported a suicide attempt, with that number climbing to between 10 and 20 percent for lesbian, gay or bisexual respondents. By comparison, 41 percent of trans or gender non-conforming people surveyed have attempted suicide.
The most recent, comprehensive data on suicide attempts*was gathered by The Williams Institute, in collaboration with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Its report,*Suicide Attempts Among Transgender and Gender*Non-Conforming Adults, analyzed responses from 6,456 self-identified transgender and gender non-conforming adults (18+) who took part in the U.S. National Transgender Discrimination Survey. The results are staggering.

Beyond the overall number of suicide attempts, the rates are consistently high from respondents ages 18 to 65, when they begin to recede. Trans men are the most impacted, with 46 percent reporting an attempt in their lifetime. Trans women are close behind at 42 percent, and female-assigned cross-dressers report rates of 44 percent.
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

I wonder if Donald Trump will invite her to use the male restroom at the LGBTQ friendly White House?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Poor kid, she'll not only be remembered as a testosterone filled mentally ill girl who as a pretend boy won the Texas Girl's State Wrestling Tournament, she'll most likely be dead before she reaches her 35th birthday.*

Transgender boy wins Texas state girls wrestling title

Feb. 25, 2017

CYPRESS, Texas -- A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.*
The family of Mack Beggs has said he would rather be wrestling boys, but state policy calls for students to wrestle against the gender listed on their birth certificates. So the junior from Euless Trinity beat Chelsea Sanchez 12-2 in the 110-pound weight class to improve to 56-0 and earn the championship.

Beggs fell to his knees for a moment after the win as a mixture of cheers and boos rained down on him. He then hugged his coach and left the mat.

He had a bit of fun with his fellow wrestlers at the medal ceremony when he counted down from three and all six of the top finishers posed by doing a dab on the medal stand.

Beggs, who reached the state tournament after two opponents forfeited, was dogged throughout the event by questions about whether his testosterone treatments made him too strong to wrestle fairly against girls.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mack-beggs-transgender-boy-wins-texas-state-wrestling-title/

I'm so confused...
Was it a girl who wanted to be a boy who won the tournament? Or a boy who wanted to be a girl?

If there's just one reason, aside from the many other reasons, to make homosexuality and everything that goes along with it a crime, it's to prevent confusion of what should be a simple matter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm so confused...
Was it a girl who wanted to be a boy who won the tournament? Or a boy who wanted to be a girl?

If there's just one reason, aside from the many other reasons, to make homosexuality and everything that goes along with it a crime, it's to prevent confusion of what should be a simple matter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Welcome to the LGBTQ world, a world full of confusion. The wrestler is a biological girl, who has taken testosterone to become a pretend boy. Because the great State of Texas doesn't allow students to compete against the opposite sex, the testosterone filled girl (wannabe boy) competed in the girl's tournament.

Yes, it's confusing, but think how confused this poor girl is because no one is around to help her overcome her gender confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.