Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Pedophilia involves prepubescent children, statutory rape involves sexual liberties with someone under a decided age of consent which ranges anywhere from 16 to 18 depending on the state.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dols claims to be the boy from Minnesota in the 2008 movie "Milk" - Even though Dols wasn't confined to a wheelchair. But the movie's writer Dustin Black says he had never heard of Dols or anyone like him.

For those of you who don't know who Dustin Black is (I talked about him in an earlier thread), he's a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

out_love.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J35gS5V0x3Y/VoRzvOlSngI/AAAAAAAC7YQ/82pCfYTTdhQ/s400/out_love.jpg

Milk wasn't a "pederast"

Due to the fact that you don't even know about the LGBTQueer culture (i.e. what a pederast is), I'm afraid that I'm going to have to downgrade your 'mediocre homosexual activist' status to 'less than mediocre homosexual activist'.

pederast:
sexual relations between two males, especially when one of them is a minor.

minor:
under the legal age of full responsibility

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Encouraging a child to decide their 'gender' or 'orientation' before they even hit puberty is abuse. Progressives should be ashamed allowing a ten year old boy to go around dressing like a girl or wearing makeup. The cards you all play just don't help you anymore- it's liberalism gone completely haywire.

I marvel at how as a pro LGBTQ/pro abortion activist you come into this thread and pretend that you embrace conservative i.e. biblical values.

Now about that adult homosexual male who took you in as an angry and morally confused youth...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I marvel at how as a pro LGBTQ/pro abortion activist you come into this thread and pretend that you embrace conservative i.e. biblical values.

Now about that adult homosexual male who took you in as an angry and morally confused youth...

I've never been 'pro LGBTQ/ pro abortion'.

The problem with you all is that it's what you deem anyone who doesn't fit your exact measure on the matter as such- I don't base my conclusions on a conformed bias. Quite frankly, you all make things up just as you make things up about me :rolleyes:

I don't see an unrepentant homosexual any worse than an unrepentant adulterer, and neither does the Bible- if he left his wife for a woman and took me in, you wouldn't be sitting there repeating it over and over. But because he's a homosexual, you can't seem to shut up about it.

As for abortion, I simply don't see it as 'murder' and nobody else did before the 1400's. This is an established fact, and the Bible is no exception either- ultimately, your bias originates from a pope which is pretty hilarious because of how spastic you all are whenever the word 'catholic' pops up.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've never been 'pro LGBTQ/ pro abortion'.

Are you that sick that you don't even know what you support, or are you just another secular humanist liar?

The problem with you all..

There's a little sexual degenerate who accused me and my wife of being ex homosexuals in another thread, who uses the term "you all" as well. Any relation?

Back to that proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you in as an angry and morally confused youth:

I don't see an unrepentant homosexual any worse than an unrepentant adulterer, and neither does the Bible- if he left his wife for a woman and took me in, you wouldn't be sitting there repeating it over and over. But because he's a homosexual, you can't seem to shut up about it.

If your mentor was an unrepentant adulterer, I doubt that the threat of sexual molestation would have been there nor do I think he would have introduced you to the 'gay' culture by taking you to dens of moral depravity, i.e. 'gay' bars.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Go fly your rainbow flag in another thread, you'll continue to be exposed as a fraud if you post in this thread.

sez the guy with a rainbow flag for an avatar

wot a tard :darwinsm:

Welcome back library boy. Who did you vote for?

Let me help: You voted for a fellow misogynist, who beat up and raped his first wife because he didn't like the results of her plastic surgery job (but then you don't want to talk about wife beaters do you ok doser? ;) ) I suppose we could talk about how the guy you voted for is a dirty old man who was accused of raping 13 year old (tell us again how the 13 year old should be held accountable ok doser, I just love hearing that story).

I've been meaning to ask you ok doser: Did you go to college with musterion?

You're the only one flying a rainbow flag, bro :thumb:

Who did you vote for?

Back to your mentor. Was he a pederast?

MrDante

For those of you who don't know who Dustin Black is (I talked about him in an earlier thread), he's a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

Which has squat to do with claims the Dols made

Due to the fact that you don't even know about the LGBTQueer culture (i.e. what a pederast is), I'm afraid that I'm going to have to downgrade your 'mediocre homosexual activist' status to 'less than mediocre homosexual activist'.

pederast:
sexual relations between two males, especially when one of them is a minor.

minor:
under the legal age of full responsibility
which does not describe McKinley as he was over the age of consent.

So Harvey Milk was not a child molester.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Which has squat to do with claims the Dols made

which does not describe McKinley as he was over the age of consent.

So Harvey Milk was not a child molester.
It seems you have a very legalistic view of reality, MrDante. God made sex to occur only inside of marriage between one man and one woman, not a man and a man, nor a woman and a woman, nor any multiple of those. One man, one woman, in marriage. Anything else is sexual immorality.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Who did you vote for?

Who I voted for is no secret on here :chuckle:

You voted for a fellow misogynist

His wife, daughters, and women in his employ don't see him as a misogynist- you all do because you're full of crap.

To put it simply.

I'm not going to philosophize with yalls reactionary bias to everything you hear or see. Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is bigoted- that doesn't fit into your broken record of a narrative :rolleyes:

MrDante

It seems you have a very legalistic view of reality, MrDante. God made sex to occur only inside of marriage between one man and one woman, not a man and a man, nor a woman and a woman, nor any multiple of those. One man, one woman, in marriage. Anything else is sexual immorality.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

which as nothing to do with the false claims make about Harvey Milk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Who did you vote for?

Who I voted for is no secret on here :chuckle:

The guy proudly flying the rainbow flag in my avatar is who you and library boy voted for.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you: Was your mentor a pederast?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Welcome back library boy. Who did you vote for?

good to see you, fagboy :wave2:

i voted for the only candidate who could prevent your candidate from winning

i see you're still recovering from hillary's loss

why don't you wrap yourself in your very own rainbow flag, cry yourself to sleep and have a nice nappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.