Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Like I said earlier: the shoplifter won't condemn the burglar, the burglar won't condemn the armed robber because they're all thieves.

The same goes with the different factions of the LGBTQueer movement, because they're all perverts.

What's the matter Connie? Can't navigate your own table of contents to bring up the exchange on this topic? Surely not!

:shocked:

As you know, neither Al or myself, or anyone else in fact on this thread has ever defended child rape or those who make an argument for it etc. Well, apart from a certain person who seems fine with it as long as it's a 'good Christian conservative' doing the advocating...

*cough* Phil Robertson *cough*

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's the matter Connie? Can't navigate your own table of contents to bring up the exchange on this topic? Surely not!

:shocked:

As you know, neither Al or myself, or anyone else in fact on this thread has ever defended child rape or those who make an argument for it etc. Well, apart from a certain person who seems fine with it as long as it's a 'good Christian conservative' doing the advocating...

*cough* Phil Robertson *cough*

Ya put the words of a filthy pedophile (UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell) right in front of Art and he refuses to say a bad word about him.

Like I said earlier: the shoplifter won't condemn the burglar, the burglar won't condemn the armed robber because they're all thieves.

The same goes with the different factions of the LGBTQueer movement, because they're all perverts.

Arthur Brain

Ya put the words of a filthy pedophile (UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell) right in front of Art and he refuses to say a bad word about him.

You either don't know how to use your own table of contents or you're desperate not to link to the exchange. As you know, not one person on this thread has defended either child molestation or those who advocate it it, well, apart from you where it comes to 15 year old girls.

None too smart are you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You either don't know how to use your own table of contents or you're desperate not to link to the exchange. As you know, not one person on this thread has defended either child molestation or those who advocate it it, well, apart from you where it comes to 15 year old girls.

None too smart are you?

One more time Art: there's more than plenty to condemn here.

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

Speaking of the table of contents: I have to update them. Can you believe it that there is a guy who was presented around 7 scenarios and he refused to tell sexually confused youth that homosexuality is wrong?

Unbelievable.

Arthur Brain

One more time Art: there's more than plenty to condemn here.

Speaking of the table of contents: I have to update them. Can you believe it that there is a guy who was presented around 7 scenarios and he refused to tell sexually confused youth that homosexuality is wrong?

Unbelievable.

What's the point in updating them when you either can't fathom out how to use them or are that dishonest as to refuse to supply a link to the exact thing under discussion? Link to the exchange or can it aCW.

Oh, I certainly recall some incredibly whacked out and fevered "scenarios" penned by someone who should never consider a career as an author...

And oh, 15 year old girls are still children aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The purpose of me talking about Harvey Milk wasn't about his murder, it was to show what kind of sexual predator he was.

*USS Predator*? U.S. Navy Readying to Name Ship After ‘Gay’ Activist Icon Harvey Milk –

Potential Statutory Rapist
meaning he wasn't a statutory rapist.

Can you believe that the age of sexual consent in the land of fruits and more fruits is 18?

The California legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 18 years old. There are a total of eleven states have set their age of consent at 18 years old, the highest legal age of consent in any state.

The age of consent in California is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older...
https://www.age-of-consent.info/states/California

Math isn't my strongest subject, but a 33 year old raping a 16 year old makes more than 3 years difference between the two, (which made perderast Harvey Milk a felon).

...He led “active homosexual life” by age 14 Yet he spent years hiding in the closet...how does that work?

From Randy Stilts biography on Harvey Milk (of course written before Stilts died from AIDS).

According to Shilts, Milk’s “first sexual experiences were in the standing room section of the Metropolitan Opera [in New York], a gathering place for homosexual men. … Random groping led to brief trysts after the performances.” Milk, “by his own account, was leading an active homosexual life by the age of 14.”

He continued to engage in homosexual conduct while serving in the U. S. Navy. Shilts reports that Milk, who had his own apartment off base, would pick up hitchhiking sailors by offering them a bed to sleep in. “The guests often would not know that Milk’s apartment had only one bed until they walked in the door.”

Milk later exploited his time in the Navy during his political career – by lying about it, claiming falsely that he had received a dishonorable discharge for his homosexuality. Milk “knew the story would make good copy,” according to Shilts. “Maybe people will read it, feel sorry for me and then vote for me,” Milk told one campaign manager.

The information Shilts provides about Milk’s sexual partners is revealing about the nature of male homosexual life in America. Milk’s first long-term lover, Joe, had his “introduction to gay life” when he performed sex acts upon men in a movie theatre for money – at age 9. Milk’s next lover, Craig, had been arrested after having sex with a 40-year-old man – when Craig was 14. He met Milk when he was 17 – “t would be to such boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20s that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life,” Shilts reports. Another lover, Jack, moved in with Milk when he was 16 and Milk was 33. Jack attempted suicide several times, and once when he physically attacked Milk, “Harvey literally tied him up and threw him in a closet.”

Milk showed a casual attitude toward the use of illegal recreational drugs as well as toward sex. Besides homosexuals, Milk had another key constituency – “potheads,” according to Shilts. One key supporter ran “a marijuana supermarket from his bustling apartment.” Shilts reports that Milk arranged several jobs for his partner Jack L. – including one manufacturing “poppers,” an illegal street drug. When a doctor asked what he could do for gay people, Milk replied, “Write more prescriptions for Quaaludes.”

Milk may even have faked a “hate crime” to advance his political ambitions. The windows of Milk’s camera shop were “blown out by … M-80 mega-firecrackers.” Shilts says, “Years later friends hinted broadly that Harvey had more than a little foreknowledge that the explosions would happen. ‘… [T]he campaign was sort of going slow, and, well …'”

Even homosexuals were divided about Milk during his lifetime. According to Shilts, “Lesbian leaders had long ago spread the word that Harvey was anti-woman, partially for his close alliances with drag queens, and few ever backed Harvey.”
http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...-who-lured-sailors-into-sodomitic-encounters/

I suppose you could call Randy Stilts a "liar! liar! liar!" MrDante, but isn't true that...

dead fags tell no lies?

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just like heterosexual pedophile and Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson prefers little girls.

Having sex with a 16 year old is not 'pedophilia'.

According to biblical standards, a girl can be married as soon as she has had her period. And it's something mankind did up until this modern era.

Phil Robertson, being a Christian, simply doesn't like how people today act as if they have the golden compass to moral perfection.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

According to biblical standards, a girl can be married as soon as she has had her period. And it's something mankind did up until this modern era.

Phil Robertson, being a Christian, simply doesn't like how people today act as if they have the golden compass to moral perfection.

I believe we left off here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4899156&viewfull=1#post4899156

Tell us that your mentor wasn't like all of those other homosexual males...

Arthur Brain

No, he just advocates that men 'get girls' when they're fifteen because they're more pliable and will 'pick yer ducks' as oppose to a wallet. No surprise that you would go along with that line of "reasoning" at all really...

:plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, he just advocates that men 'get girls' when they're fifteen because they're more pliable and will 'pick yer ducks' as oppose to a wallet. No surprise that you would go along with that line of "reasoning" at all really...

I don't support women becoming man hating, life invading, infantiliized 'victims' on account of your ignorance.
Run along now :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I don't support women becoming man hating, life invading, infantiliized 'victims' on account of your ignorance.

Every time Art is confronted about how the LGBTQueer movement is full of pedophiles and pederasts, he goes into panic mode and tries to think of a heterosexual pedophile/ephebophile so that he can quickly change the subject. There are a lot of them out there, too bad he doesn't want to talk about your candidate Donald Trump who was accused of raping a 13 year old.

But then when Art sees a guy waving the rainbow flag, his loyalty kicks in.

58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

Back to that proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you in as a angry and morally confused youth...

Arthur Brain

Every time Art is confronted about how the LGBTQueer movement is full of pedophiles and pederasts, he goes into panic mode and tries to think of a heterosexual pedophile/ephebophile so that he can quickly change the subject. There are a lot of them out there, too bad he doesn't want to talk about your candidate Donald Trump who was accused of raping a 13 year old.

58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

Back to that proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you in as a angry and morally confused youth...

Panic?

In case you hadn't noticed I'm far from a fan of Trump either oh 'observant' one...

Now, how about you link to that exchange from your beloved table of contents or has it magically disappeared?

Else, you've no qualms with a guy saying it's ok to 'get' girls when they're fifteen.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Either you're panicking or you're acknowledging the evidence that overwhelmingly shows that a good portion of homosexual males are pederasts and/or pedophiles, hence you can't refute something that is a fact.

In case you hadn't noticed I'm far from a fan of Trump either oh 'observant' one...

While you and many LGBTQ'ers have difficult time dealing with Donald Trump's obnoxious personality, he waves the rainbow flag like you and your fellow LGBTQ'ers do, and that is where your loyalty lies first and always.

Now, how about you link to that exchange from your beloved table of contents or has it magically disappeared?

There's a lot to work with here Art, how about you start off condemning the sentence where UK homosexual activist and promotor of pedophilia Peter Tatchell says:

"...Gay Men's Press has published a book Dares To Speak which challenges the assumption that all sex involving children and adults is abusive. I think that is courageous."

Else, you've no qualms with a guy saying it's ok to 'get' girls when they're fifteen.

If you're not comfortable with condemning UK homosexual activist and promoter of pedophilia Peter Tatchell's above endorsement of pedophilia, perhaps you can tell the readers of the thread what he really meant when he said:

"Several of my friends, gay and straight, male and female, had sex with adults from the ages of 9 to 13. None say that they were abused, All say it was their conscience choice and that it gave them great joy".

Come on Art, be "courageous" and tell us that some 9 year olds want to be raped by UK homosexual activist and promoter of pedophilia Peter Tatchell.

Arthur Brain

Either you're panicking or you're acknowledging the evidence that overwhelmingly shows that a good portion of homosexual males are pederasts and/or pedophiles, hence you can't refute something that is a fact.

I'm doing neither doofus. Your asinine "conclusions" and "evidence" aren't 'facts'. Your sources are as objective as Donald Trumps' mirror so work out the irony in that.

While you and many LGBTQ'ers have difficult time dealing with Donald Trump's obnoxious personality, he waves the rainbow flag like you and your fellow LGBTQ'ers do, and that is where your loyalty lies first and always.

You share quite a bit in regards to 'Donald', his obnoxious personality, his lies, in fact pretty much the only thing you don't have in common is a similar bank balance doofus.

There's a lot to work with here Art, how about you start off condemning the sentence where UK homosexual activist and promotor of pedophilia Peter Tatchell says:

"...Gay Men's Press has published a book Dares To Speak which challenges the assumption that all sex involving children and adults is abusive. I think that is courageous."

If you're not comfortable with condemning UK homosexual activist and promoter of pedophilia Peter Tatchell's above endorsement of pedophilia, perhaps you can tell the readers of the thread what he really meant when he said:

"Several of my friends, gay and straight, male and female, had sex with adults from the ages of 9 to 13. None say that they were abused, All say it was their conscience choice and that it gave them great joy".

Come on Art, be "courageous" and tell us that some 9 year olds want to be raped by UK homosexual activist and promoter of pedophilia Peter Tatchell.

Bring up the entire exchange from your own archives aCW and in regards to this particular article itself. You do know where that is don't you? Why are you so shy of bringing it up for public display?

Get on with it. You know damn well that nobody here on your blog has defended or advocated for minors being molested so bring up that exchange. You, on the other hand have no problem with 15 year old girls being plied into 'marriage'.

Get that link up and let's see exactly what was under scrutiny.

Arthur Brain

You don't support anything, certainly not with facts that's for sure. Your hang up is all in your own head and hopefully all that crap will evaporate with a few more years on the clock and less neurosis dude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've just seen, rainbowers won't denounce anyone from their LGBTQ movement, be it pedophiles like UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell who wrote a letter to the editor saying that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy sex with adults.

mug-shot-of-british-activist-peter-tatchell-30th-september-1999-he-is-picture-id105868082

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...30th-september-1999-he-is-picture-id105868082

Or be it former San Fransicko politician and pederast Harvey Milk who liked to cozy up to underage (and mentally unstable) youth.

Spoiler
camp06a.jpg

http://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/bioc1/campbe05/camp06a.jpg

"I am simply referring to the organized “Gay Liberation Movement” as opposed to the individual homosexual. There is a symbiotic relationship between the Collective and the individual — each feeds off the other. The latter looks to the Collective to affirm his identity as a “gay” man and for support to sustain his habituated vice. The Collective, on the other hand, derives its power, prestige and income from the individual homosexual. Defections from its ranks are frowned upon and seen as a threat."

Randy Engel- interview from her book "The Rite of Sodomy".

Speaking badly of the man-boy "love" faction of the LGBTQueer movement from within the movement is "defections from its ranks, frowned upon and seen as a threat."

MrDante

[Pederast Harvey Milk] Had sexual relationship with a minor boy while in his thirties;

Brief because McKinley committed suicide.
He was involved in conversion therapy?

"Randy Shilts was a San Francisco Chronicle reporter and close friend to Harvey Milk. Though Shilts died of AIDS in 1994, he remains, even today, one of the most beloved journalists in the “LGBT” community.

Shilts was also Harvey Milk’s biographer. In his glowing book “The Mayor of Castro Street,” he wrote of Milk’s “relationship” with the McKinley boy: ” … Sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure. … At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him.”...

And I asked if you knew McKinley was over the age of consent. Obviously you do know that because you are doing your typical spin doctoring to change the topic

Another teen who crossed paths with Harvey Milk was Christian convert and former homosexual Gerard Dols. In a 2008 radio interview with Concerned Women for America, Dols shared of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco.

According to Dols, Milk told him, “Don’t tell your parents,” and later sent him a letter with instructions. Thankfully, the letter was intercepted by Dols’ parents who then filed a complaint with the Minnesota attorney general’s office.

The incident was evidently swept under the rug."
Dols claims to be the boy from Minnesota in the 2008 movie "Milk" - Even though Dols wasn't confined to a wheelchair. But the movie's writer Dustin Black says he had never heard of Dols or anyone like him.

Of course Dols can't provide any of the supposed letters he received from Milk. Or a copy of the supposed complaint to the Minnesota attorney general’s office.

Maybe you should stick to talking about Dan White, as defending pederasts isn't your strong point MrDante.
Milk wasn't a "pederast"

MrDante

And you wont condemn the abuse conversion therapy inflicts on children...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Encouraging a child to decide their 'gender' or 'orientation' before they even hit puberty is abuse. Progressives should be ashamed allowing a ten year old boy to go around dressing like a girl or wearing makeup. The cards you all play just don't help you anymore- it's liberalism gone completely haywire.

MrDante

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The purpose of me talking about Harvey Milk wasn't about his murder, it was to show what kind of sexual predator he was.

*USS Predator*? U.S. Navy Readying to Name Ship After ‘Gay’ Activist Icon Harvey Milk –

Potential Statutory Rapist

Can you believe that the age of sexual consent in the land of fruits and more fruits is 18?

The California legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 18 years old. There are a total of eleven states have set their age of consent at 18 years old, the highest legal age of consent in any state.

The age of consent in California is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older...
https://www.age-of-consent.info/states/California

Math isn't my strongest subject, but a 33 year old raping a 16 year old makes more than 3 years difference between the two, (which made perderast Harvey Milk a felon).
Except Milk wasn't living in California when he was with McKinley.
But you already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.