Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet another rainbower who won't denounce child rape.

I used this analogy with alwight the atheist on several occasions:

The shoplifter will never judge the burglar and the burglar will never judge the armed robber because they are all thieves.

A homosexual will never judge a pedophile or a pederast because they are all perverts.

Still no denunciation of child rape. A homosexual will never judge a pedophile or a pederast because they are all perverts.

I think you know fine well what Alwight would have told you. Then again, considering how much you used to use creepy and sleazy innuendo towards a straight and eminently reasonable guy it's no wonder you "argue" that homosexuals have no problem with child rape, because you most certainly lack any element of reason at the very least...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I believe we left off with this post and this last question:

There must be more to the story, being that he was a "cultural gay" who later in life took you to 'gay' bars.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4893774&viewfull=1#post4893774

I highly doubt that a 30-40 year old? homosexual male took a teenage runaway into his home out of the goodness of his heart without some...ahem...expectations attached. Pederasts like Harvey Milk and HRC founder Terry Bean "groomed" their teenage victims...

Harvey Milk was murdered by an envious politician.

I never heard of that case before, so I did some quick research and found out that his killer assassinated him and his political buddy right in the town hall-
he was convicted on both counts, and only did 7 years.

:freak:
Well damn.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you know fine well what Alwight would have told you. Then again, considering how much you used to use creepy and sleazy innuendo towards a straight and eminently reasonable guy it's no wonder you "argue" that homosexuals have no problem with child rape, because you most certainly lack any element of reason at the very least...

Let's pretend for a second that you're not a 40 something year old heterosexual (who has never married nor has a girlfriend), but are a proud and unrepentant homosexual. How could you denounce pederasts like homosexual icons Harvey Milk or HRC founder Terry Bean when your sinful behavior is just as abhorrent and perverted as theirs?

Again: The shoplifter will never judge the burglar and the burglar will never judge the armed robber because they are all thieves.

A homosexual will never judge a pedophile or a pederast because they are all perverts.

Arthur Brain

Let's pretend for a second that you're not a 40 something year old heterosexual (who has never married nor has a girlfriend), but are a proud and unrepentant homosexual. How could you denounce pederasts like homosexual icons Harvey Milk or HRC founder Terry Bean when your sinful behavior is just as abhorrent and perverted as theirs?

Again: The shoplifter will never judge the burglar and the burglar will never judge the armed robber because they are all thieves.

'Let's pretend' is all you seem to manage to do aCW. You're so desperate for other people to be gay that you constantly invent lurid scenarios whereby any poster who disagrees with your initial "premise" of this WHMBR! blog is in the closet themselves. You've been banned for your sleaze numerous times and it really is just projection now dude. If you're gay yourself then hey, I'm not gonna condemn you for it but this projection of yours really needs to stop, ya know?

It's embarrassing for you as much as anything else?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

'Let's pretend' is all you seem to manage to do aCW. You're so desperate for other people to be gay that you constantly invent lurid scenarios whereby any poster who disagrees with your initial "premise" of this WHMBR! blog is in the closet themselves. You've been banned for your sleaze numerous times and it really is just projection now dude. If you're gay yourself then hey, I'm not gonna condemn you for it but this projection of yours really needs to stop, ya know?

It's embarrassing for you as much as anything else?

Still
no denunciation of child rape.

Speaking of Al: I remember our conversations where he ardently defended UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell, saying that his letter to the editor was taken out of context. If I reviewed the table of contents, which I need to update sometime soon, I'll bet that I'd find Arthur Brain defending Tatchell as well.

Author Randi Engel said the following while being interviewed for her book "The Rite of Sodomy":

JV: What do you mean when you use the term “Homosexual Collective”?
RE: I am simply referring to the organized “Gay Liberation Movement” as opposed to the individual homosexual. There is a symbiotic relationship between the Collective and the individual — each feeds off the other. The latter looks to the Collective to affirm his identity as a “gay” man and for support to sustain his habituated vice. The Collective, on the other hand, derives its power, prestige and income from the individual homosexual. Defections from its ranks are frowned upon and seen as a threat.

Speaking badly of the man-boy "love" faction of the LGBTQueer movement from within the movement is "defections from its ranks, frowned upon and seen as a threat."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I believe we left off with this post and this last question:

There must be more to the story, being that he was a "cultural gay" who later in life took you to 'gay' bars.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4893774&viewfull=1#post4893774

I highly doubt that a 30-40 year old? homosexual male took a teenage runaway into
his home out of the goodness of his heart without some...ahem...expectations attached. Pederasts like Harvey Milk and HRC founder Terry Bean "groomed" their teenage victims...

I never heard of that case before, so I did some quick research and found out that his killer assassinated him and his political buddy right in the town hall-
Well damn.

It appears that you don't want to talk about the time in your life where as a angry and confused runaway teenager (not to be confused with today where you are an angry and confused adult), you were taken in by a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

The purpose of me talking about Harvey Milk wasn't about his murder, it was to show what kind of sexual predator he was.

*USS Predator*? U.S. Navy Readying to Name Ship After ‘Gay’ Activist Icon Harvey Milk –

Potential Statutory Rapist Who Lured Fellow Sailors into Sodomitic Encounters
Homosexual activist icon preferred “boyish-looking” young men as sexual partners;
Had sexual relationship with a minor boy while in his thirties;
Tricked fellow male sailors into coming to his apartment for deviant sex;
He likely staged a fake*“hate crime” against himself;
Milk himself was molested by homosexual men as a boy
He led “active homosexual life” by age 14

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...-who-lured-sailors-into-sodomitic-encounters/

Harvey_Milk_Jack_Galen_McKinley_Mayor_of_Castro_Street_resized.jpg

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Still no denunciation of child rape. A homosexual will never judge a pedophile or a pederast because they are all perverts.
You mean Planned Parent/pedophile rape which leads to little girls not having their virginity at a ridiculous young age, and the pederast who has sex [with] teenage boys?

Now I have just denounced two things which you don't talk about. It is wrong to undo virginity in a preteen girl, and it is also wrong for a male adult to have sex with a boy. These things are a confusion, and lead to confusion.

Last edited:

MrDante

Well damn.

Dan White, one of aCW's personal heroes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You mean Planned Parent/pedophile rape which leads to little girls not having their virginity at a ridiculous young age, and the pederast who has sex teenage boys?

Now I have just denounced two things which you don't talk about. It is wrong to undo virginity in a preteen girl, and it is also wrong for a male adult to have sex with a boy. These things are a confusion, and lead to confusion.

Are you admitting that you're a homosexual? If so, why is your sin better than theirs (a pedophile or pederast)?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

Still no denunciation of child rape. A homosexual will never judge a pedophile or a pederast because they are all perverts.Do you think masturbation is always a sin. If so, why?

Are you admitting that you're a homosexual? If so, why is your sin better than theirs (a pedophile or pederast)?

MrDante

The purpose of me talking about Harvey Milk wasn't about his murder, it was to show what kind of sexual predator he was.

*USS Predator*? U.S. Navy Readying to Name Ship After ‘Gay’ Activist Icon Harvey Milk –

Potential Statutory Rapist
meaning he wasn't a statutory rapist.

Wow...Americansfortruth ACTUALLY printed something marginally truthful. It was probably a typo on their part.

Who Lured Fellow Sailors into Sodomitic Encounters
See, here they are back to lying.

Homosexual activist icon preferred “boyish-looking” young men as sexual partners;
Just like heterosexual pedophile and Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson prefers little girls.

Had sexual relationship with a minor boy while in his thirties;
You mean Jack McKinley? You do of course know that McKinley was above the age of consent when he entered into that brief relationship with Milk don't you?

Tricked fellow male sailors into coming to his apartment for deviant sex;
Tricked AND lured.

Wait...these would be adult men in the military...I thought you were claiming he liked boys

He likely staged a fake*“hate crime” against himself;
Likely? Shame on American's for truth for not just going ahead and make up some colorful anecdotes about Harvey Milk faking a hate crime or two?

Milk himself was molested by homosexual men as a boy
You would think one of his biographers woudl mention this...

He led “active homosexual life” by age 14
Yet he spent years hiding in the closet...how does that work?

Arthur Brain

Still no denunciation of child rape.

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

Condemn away.

Why don't you dredge through your beloved table of contents and link to the exchange over this very article. You'll find that neither Al or I condoned anything resembling child molestation so you get on and do just that ok?

:thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[Pederast Harvey Milk] Had sexual relationship with a minor boy while in his thirties;

You mean Jack McKinley? You do of course know that McKinley was above the age of consent when he entered into that brief relationship with Milk don't you?

Brief because McKinley committed suicide.

"Randy Shilts was a San Francisco Chronicle reporter and close friend to Harvey Milk. Though Shilts died of AIDS in 1994, he remains, even today, one of the most beloved journalists in the “LGBT” community.

Shilts was also Harvey Milk’s biographer. In his glowing book “The Mayor of Castro Street,” he wrote of Milk’s “relationship” with the McKinley boy: ” … Sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure. … At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him.”...

Another teen who crossed paths with Harvey Milk was Christian convert and former homosexual Gerard Dols. In a 2008 radio interview with Concerned Women for America, Dols shared of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco.

According to Dols, Milk told him, “Don’t tell your parents,” and later sent him a letter with instructions. Thankfully, the letter was intercepted by Dols’ parents who then filed a complaint with the Minnesota attorney general’s office.

The incident was evidently swept under the rug."

Read more: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion...tor-harvey-milk-honored-with-us-postage-stamp

Maybe you should stick to talking about Dan White, as defending pederasts isn't your strong point MrDante.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Condemn away (the letter to the editor written by UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell where he writes that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy their sexual experiences with adults).

Why don't you dredge through your beloved table of contents and link to the exchange over this very article. You'll find that neither Al or I condoned anything resembling child molestation so you get on and do just that ok?

:thumb:

I must have missed your condemnation Art, care to try again?

Arthur Brain

Condemn away (the letter to the editor written by UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell where he writes that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy their sexual experiences with adults).

You miss tons as it is Connie, so get to your table of contents and bring up the exchange over this. Nobody here has done anything other than condemn child molestation. One would almost think you're shy to link to your conversation on this topic, but that can't be the case surely?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You miss tons as it is Connie, so get to your table of contents and bring up the exchange over this. Nobody here has done anything other than condemn child molestation. One would almost think you're shy to link to your conversation on this topic, but that can't be the case surely?

Like I said earlier: the shoplifter won't condemn the burglar, the burglar won't condemn the armed robber because they're all thieves.

The same goes with the different factions of the LGBTQueer movement, because they're all perverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.