Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

No, I don't know anything about the guy's childhood and neither do you I suspect. Still, putting forward slimy allegations on his parents and inventing up rape scenarios for his homosexuality is nothing if not predictable in your case aCW.
This sort of reasoning just shows aCW to be a morally bankrupt sexual pervert.

That said I'm surprised that he hasn't started lying and claiming George Michael was a pedophile.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A friend is someone you like and want to be around, someone you know will be there for you, someone you would trust the care of your children to. No, you are not my friend.
Would a you warn a friend if he was doing something that would eventually destroy him?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It appears that you don't want to talk about the sad life of George Michael (who wasn't ashamed to admit that he was a homosexual).

Do you know anything about his childhood, i.e. at what age he was raped or psychologically abused by his parent(s)?

No, I don't know anything about the guy's childhood and neither do you I suspect. Still, putting forward slimy allegations on his parents and inventing up rape scenarios for his homosexuality is nothing if not predictable in your case aCW.

So you know nothing about George Michael's childhood and what lead him to cruise public restrooms for anonymous sex and contract HIV/AIDS, which due to complications from that terrible homosexual disease, brought about his death at the young age of 53.

Perhaps an autopsy will discover that much sought after 'gay gene' that the sodomite movement needs so badly so that they can show that they can't change because they were born that way. Oh wait, since George Michael was a bisexual earlier in life, they should be looking for that 'bisexual gene' ey Art?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You amaze me Art: You not only hate God with a passion, you're also an expert on Christianity. So tell me what kind of Christianity do you practice Art, the "Jesus said it's ok to eat pork, shellfish and engage in homosexuality" kind like Mikey Cadry believes or do you have your own special blend?

Dude, you're in no position of authority or knowledge to assert anything about anyone. Isn't this clear by now, even to you? You're a silly little egotistical crank who can't think for himself outside of silly little blogs that are gormless and asinine in equal measure. You don't care about anything besides this insipid little blog. You think you're kidding anyone otherwise? Seriously?

Come on Art, the LGBTQ movement encourages everyone to have their own special blend of Christianity today, as long as it mocks God and Holy Scripture. Patrick Jane says that Jesus embraces 'loving' homosexual relationships, surely you can think something up in that moral relativist mind of yours that can outdo Patrick and Michael Cadry?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
you mean something like engaging in hate and bigotry and constant lying about gays?
No, let's use the example of drugs. If your friend was doing heroin or meth or crack, would you, out of love for your friend and neighbor, warn him that what he's doing is destructive, and will harm him and those around him? Or would you say to him that he's fine, that there's nothing wrong with what he's doing?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by MrDante

A friend is someone you like and want to be around, someone you know will be there for you, someone you would trust the care of your children to. No, you are not my friend.

Would a you warn a friend if he was doing something that would eventually destroy him?

Well said JR. Unfortunately in the LGBTQ death culture movement they don't think that way. Destroying things (whether it be their bodies through disease or invaluable institutions through their agenda) is a way of life for the LGBTQ death culture.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This sort of reasoning just shows aCW to be a morally bankrupt sexual pervert.

That said I'm surprised that he hasn't started lying and claiming George Michael was a pedophile.

Eh, give it time...

Surely you're not saying that George Michael is the exception to the rule, the rule being any homosexual over the age of 30 has a 15 year boy toy stashed away somewhere (Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, Bryan Singer, etc. etc. etc.).

Michael partied right up until the end:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24817...his-london-mansion-just-weeks-before-he-died/

Surely you're not denying that there had to be some 15 year old boy toys to ahem...entertain George and his friends?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCW,

So much for equal rights with you! Thanks for trying to be my psychiatrist. You don't know half of what you are talking about. I never hated God, or Jesus, or the Holy Ghost, so that blows your idea out of the water, because I have gay friends that do love God and believe in Him. If God caused my father to be distant, that's up to Him. There's also a reason I was gay. Because now other people can see that it's wrong to hate them. You'll get your proof about me sooner than you realize. You have to wait, just like everyone else. I'll go into it some other time.

I am not psychologically and morality insufficient. I am very aware of why I was gay. It kept me from having babies with two or more other women. Do you also know that God said to marry the one girl you first had sex with? Two girls in a lifetime or every weekend doesn't cut it. Many do it though. It's called fornication. God still loves you through your experience as He teaches you to put it away from yourself. But read Rev. 9:21KJV. "Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, no of their fornication, nor of their thefts." I did not plan to return to this TOL website once that I had posted what I had to say.

All of you here seem to be against equal rights. Do you know what is happening in the world without you knowing? Equal rights is a huge factor as far as good people are. Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor as thyself." So don't expect the other person to be perfect or sin-free before loving your neighbor. aCW, you have some real problems, for you are bigoted against homos to the point of no return. You'll die not loving them as equal persons. They have a sin that you do not have, so you exploit it and act like you are FREE from SIN. Oh, your holiness!

Well, I find it useless to keep on posting to you. I know that you like to call me Mikey and all of that ridicule, so I will get going for now. You know a lot less than you should. Jesus said to Forgive each other for their shortcomings. I can say that I wouldn't have wanted my life to turn out any other way, for there are things that I know and you don't know, so it is to your detriment to not know those things and I'm not going to tell you for now, and maybe never. Just see what God says to you on your day of judgment. You demean people who are gay. That's not love like Jesus taught you. Unconditional love is what He taught me. I receive it from Him and He receives it from me. Enough for now.

May God Open Your Heart A Little Wider,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When are you going to learn that people like me are Art Brain's, pat jane's, Mike Cadry's and your friend?

JR wants to stone you to death, I want you to get help, the help that God brings to those who are morally confused.

Dear aCW,

I don't need to get help. God has already helped me. God loved me during all the years that I was gay but now I have put that away from me. So I don't need your help, even though I do appreciate that you had good intentions. Thanks!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dude, you're in no position of authority or knowledge to assert anything about anyone. Isn't this clear by now, even to you? You're a silly little egotistical crank who can't think for himself outside of silly little blogs that are gormless and asinine in equal measure. You don't care about anything besides this insipid little blog. You think you're kidding anyone otherwise? Seriously?

I agree wholeheartedly with Arthur! I couldn't have put it together better than he did. You're just one little blade of grass in the lawn, aCW. He has a reason to believe that. You are really hung up on homos.

Thanks, But No Thanks,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It appears that you don't want to talk about the sad life of George Michael (who wasn't ashamed to admit that he was a homosexual).

Do you know anything about his childhood, i.e. at what age he was raped or psychologically abused by his parent(s)?

So you know nothing about George Michael's childhood and what lead him to cruise public restrooms for anonymous sex and contract HIV/AIDS, which due to complications from that terrible homosexual disease, brought about his death at the young age of 53.

Perhaps an autopsy will discover that much sought after 'gay gene' that the sodomite movement needs so badly so that they can show that they can't change because they were born that way. Oh wait, since George Michael was a bisexual earlier in life, they should be looking for that 'bisexual gene' ey Art?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You amaze me Art: You not only hate God with a passion, you're also an expert on Christianity. So tell me what kind of Christianity do you practice Art, the "Jesus said it's ok to eat pork, shellfish and engage in homosexuality" kind like Mikey Cadry believes or do you have your own special blend?

Mikey Cadry never said such a thing! I'm not saying it's okay. I'm just saying that, because of the USDA monitoring pork meat, it is safe to eat now. We won't always have the USDA, so then we will have to stay away from pork again. After Armageddon, things are going to be back at the level of planting your own garden so that you can eat. It is going to be very rough for the people during Armageddon, and I do know that Jesus is returning very soon.

I guess you, aCW, do not believe that I was visited by an angel, who said, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the hour of his judgment has come upon all of the Earth, and worship Him Who made the Earth and Heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was stunned by seeing the angel and could not turn away from watching him, because I'd never seen an angel and knew that I may never see one again. One week later, a second angel visited me, and then another week later, a third angel spoke to me and I did not see the 2nd and 3rd angel, but only heard their voices, which were booming {loud}, commanding, coming from the air above me and filling the room with their voices just like the first angel sounded.

You don't know hardly a thing about me, aCW. I have had quite a life. I wrote about it in my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen," which has been in the downtown Phoenix Public Library, since 2003. I have written improvements to the book and it is now in it's seventh edition. I won't have to do another edition at all. Time's running out before the Lord Jesus returns for us. I could tell you tons more, but you are so busy with this homo bashing that I don't think you'd have room for it in your life. I've got to get going.

Come on Art, the LGBTQ movement encourages everyone to have their own special blend of Christianity today, as long as it mocks God and Holy Scripture. Patrick Jane says that Jesus embraces 'loving' homosexual relationships, surely you can think something up in that moral relativist mind of yours that can outdo Patrick and Michael Cadry?

You are a sad case sometimes, aCW. You are so fixated on homos. I don't ask for my own blend of Christianity. I go to a Baptist Church of about 100 people and the pastors know that I was gay years ago. They treat me just fine, like an equal. They love me too! I got baptized in water there, and I got baptized in the Holy Ghost twice now. It was awesome. It is an experience unlike any other. The Holy Spirit rushes into your left ear and fills your mind with excellent thoughts and teaches you in an instant so very much information at once. And it is an exhilarating experience, which flows into your mind and heart, and soul instantaneously. It is the Comforter, which I received even before I was baptized in water years later. I've had an incredible life, and except for fighting Satan all the time, it has been an awesome life. Someday I will tell you more about me.

God Help You To Realize {that there is more going on than worrying if I am gay or not},

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Surely you're not saying that George Michael is the exception to the rule, the rule being any homosexual over the age of 30 has a 15 year boy toy stashed away somewhere (Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, Bryan Singer, etc. etc. etc.).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24817...his-london-mansion-just-weeks-before-he-died/

Surely you're not denying that there had to be some 15 year old boy toys to ahem...entertain George and his friends?

Dear aCW,

You are nuttier than a fruit. It doesn't work that way. God will remember his generous heart and deeds, helping so many out with his money. He was quite a philanthropist that you know nothing about.

Michael

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dear aCW,

You are nuttier than a fruit. George Michael did not have a 15 year old boy at his whim. It doesn't work that way. God will remember his generous heart and deeds, helping so many out with his money. He was quite a philanthropist that you know nothing about.

Michael

Do you know if George Michael ever repented of his sins? If he did not, then he is in Hell right this very moment. No good deed matters eternally if the person who committed it had not asked for forgiveness of his Creator. On Judgement Day, God will only see their sin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you know if George Michael ever repented of his sins? If he did not, then he is in Hell right this very moment. No good deed matters eternally if the person who committed it had not asked for forgiveness of his Creator. On Judgement Day, God will only see their sin.

As you can see from the posts above, homosexuals have mental issues (it's ok to eat pork because the USDA says it is?). Mikey needs to pick up a Bible and read it: Mark 7:14–19, 1 Corinthians 10:25–27

Regarding George Michael: Unless it was a deathbed repentance, there's not an inkling of evidence that the proud homosexual did so. If there was, the vultures that surrounded him in life wouldn't have anything to do with him in death.

MrDante

We all know you are a sick little pervert, you don't need to keep reminding us about your sex fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.