Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Ya know Art, after reviewing those 6 or 7 scenarios where you refused to tell inquisitive or sexually confused children that homosexuality/trangenderism is morally wrong, I'm going to have to up that latter statistic to 100%.

What, you mean those increasingly demented ones that looked as though they'd been written on crack?

What size of millstone do you take Art?

millstone-232x300.jpg

http://kingsenglish.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/millstone-232x300.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
The two teachers who raped at least 8 young boys (you can bet that there are dozens more that haven't come forward) took the easy way out (suicide). Do you know what they do to child molesters in prison Art?

(aCW shakes his head), It's not pretty Art.

These convicts dress their little child molesting roommate up to look like a woman (makeup, dresses, etc.) and then...

Not pretty, not pretty at all Art.

About as pretty as some nasty, embittered little crank making the most insidious and nasty little lies about a poster who may be sadly departed but not for any of the reasons he "claimed" eh?

You are just flat out twisted.

Anal cancer isn't pretty either Art.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who do not have HIV to get anal cancer.
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

How do you live with yourself promoting a culture of death? Let me guess, you drink yourself into oblivion every night.

Arthur Brain

That one seems to fit you well enough.

Malicious lies and putrid bile aren't either. That's exactly what you're guilty of with your puke laden crap regarding a poster who was nothing but civil with you. Is that the Christian way aCW, to be a complete jerk to someone who may or may not be deceased? Why aren't you addressing your salacious drivel here aCW? Embarrassed?

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who do not have HIV to get anal cancer.

How do you live with yourself promoting a culture of death? Let me guess, you drink yourself into oblivion every night.

How do you live with yourself being such a gigantic bore and a nasty and likely closeted little piece of work?

Probably by projection eh?

Pratt.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Ya know Art, after reviewing those 6 or 7 scenarios where you refused to tell inquisitive or sexually confused children that homosexuality/trangenderism is morally wrong, I'm going to have to up that latter statistic to 100%.

What size of millstone do you take Art?

millstone-232x300.jpg

http://kingsenglish.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/millstone-232x300.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
The two teachers who raped at least 8 young boys (you can bet that there are dozens more that haven't come forward) took the easy way out (suicide). Do you know what they do to child molesters in prison Art?

(aCW shakes his head), It's not pretty Art.

These convicts dress their little child molesting roommate up to look like a woman (makeup, dresses, etc.) and then...

Not pretty, not pretty at all Art.

All I can see as responses from them are just insults and foul words. They have no evidence to show that you're wrong.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All I can see as responses from them are just insults and foul words. They have no evidence to show that you're wrong.

When it comes down to it the LGBTQ movement is nothing but a bunch of pathetic barbarians. Many people want to sit back and watch them self destruct, but Jesus' 2nd great commandment wasn't a suggestion .

What else is there to do but continue to fight the good fight?

Arthur Brain

Well, I suggest adjusting your filter then, because unless it's an example of 'Christian behaviour' to make out that a long standing and regular patron of the place was 'gay' and died of 'anal cancer' - such as aCW has done with 'Alwight' here, then you're just new or ignorant.

Not to mention that this crank has tried to paint anyone as gay who doesn't agree with him and has been banned on numerous occasions for it - so there's that as well...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

When it comes down to it the LGBTQ movement is nothing but a bunch of pathetic barbarians. Many people want to sit back and watch them self destruct, but Jesus' 2nd great commandment wasn't a suggestion .

By making up malicious innuendo towards a poster who was obviously straight and wasn't suffering from anal cancer or any disease brought about by anything to do with homosexuality whatsoever?

Yeah, you keep 'fighting that good fight' there aCW.

Pratt.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

By making up malicious innuendo towards a poster who was obviously straight and wasn't suffering from anal cancer or any disease brought about by anything to do with homosexuality whatsoever?

Yeah, you keep 'fighting that good fight' there aCW.

Pratt.

Al was battling what he called "bowel cancer":

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4603579&viewfull=1#post4603579

which according to this UK cancer research website does deal with the rectum.

Bowel cancer

Bowel cancer means cancer that starts in the colon (large bowel) or back passage (rectum). It is also known as colorectal cancer.
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer

Gay Bowel Syndrome

Gay bowel syndrome is a clinical pattern of anorectal and colon diseases which occur with unusual frequency in homosexual patients
http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_bowel_syndrome

While alwight was a hardcore homosexual activist here on TOL and did so much harm by promoting such a sick behavior and evil agenda, I still prayed for his salvation.

RIP Al

Moving on...

Arthur Brain

Al was battling what he called "bowel cancer":

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4603579&viewfull=1#post4603579

which according to this UK cancer research website does deal with the rectum.

Bowel cancer

Bowel cancer means cancer that starts in the colon (large bowel) or back passage (rectum). It is also known as colorectal cancer.
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer

Gay Bowel Syndrome

Gay bowel syndrome is a clinical pattern of anorectal and colon diseases which occur with unusual frequency in homosexual patients
http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_bowel_syndrome

While alwight was a hardcore homosexual activist here on TOL and did so much harm by promoting such a sick behavior and evil agenda, I still prayed for his salvation.

RIP Al

Moving on...

Oh, and didn't you just come up smelling of roses with your nasty and snide comments for that time. You don't even know he's dead and yet you still act like such a self preening little arse.

Al was straight and you damn well know it you insidious little tool. You don't care about anyone or anything but this stupid little blog. Even blogs have expiry dates and yours was up some time ago dude.

You really are one nasty little piece of work.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop projecting onto other people you gay obsessed clown. If you're straight and married then I'm a hatstand.

Dozy crank.

Speaking of the Bay Area Reporter (B.A.R.) Obituary website: I marvel at how the LGBTQ movement celebrates life as opposed to the nucleus of society (the traditional family) :

The latter does this:

d4037a20898775ebbdef4a3d8575e093.jpg

The LGBTQueer movement celebrates when an entire week goes by and no one in their 'community' dies from AIDS. (That doesn't mean that no homosexuals were murdered, committed suicide, overdosed on drugs or died from other diseases associated with homosexuality).

tumblr_obuzl2dmvx1v6m5vmo1_1280.jpg

https://enoughtohold.tumblr.com/post/149014873916/lgbt-history-archive-no-obits-timothy

Such a pathetic culture.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This has been debunked in this thread at least 4 times. I stopped counting after the fourth example.

Poor Peter Tatchell, yet another victim of the vast right wing conspiracy.

I just so happen to have UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell's supposed rebuttal to the above letter in the index on page 1 (gotta love the index), where he writes:

"3. I agree that for the vast majority of children sex with adults is neither wanted nor joyful..."

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_r...tement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

Sounds to me like UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell thinks that some 9 year olds actually enjoy being raped by him and his fellow homosexuals.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Gays such a large percentage of pedo predators, despite being only a tiny fraction of society, is a damning thing people wave away.

It's a direct confirmation that it's not really about compassion of gays, it's about hatred of proper Christians. The motive of those heteros in the gay agenda is not what they report it to be, and why be surprised- they are all liars on everything else so why not here too :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gays such a large percentage of pedo predators, despite being only a tiny fraction of society, is a damning thing people wave away.

It's a direct confirmation that it's not really about compassion of gays, it's about hatred of proper Christians. The motive of those heteros in the gay agenda is not what they report it to be, and why be surprised- they are all liars on everything else so why not here too :rolleyes:

Did the proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you into his home when you were a juvenile delinquent ever put the habeas moveus on you or was he the exception to the rule?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

As Pastor Enyart says, either Christianity or Homosexuality will be in the public square. They are mutually exclusive.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Did the proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you into his home when you were a juvenile delinquent ever put the habeas moveus on you or was he the exception to the rule?

No, in fact he was pretty abstinent in general. He was more of a 'cultural gay' than a 'practicing gay', though there was exception.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No, in fact he was pretty abstinent in general.

i.e. scared into being abstinent like so many are because of the vast amount of diseases that come with the behavior.

He was more of a 'cultural gay' than a 'practicing gay', though there was exception.

I'll bet that he never told you that homosexuality is wrong did he? I purposely did around 6 or 7 scenarios with Art Brain to make that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.