Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I was saying that because I thought he was a freaking genius. I really respected him. But his beliefs are different to mine (although he is far more judgmental on the sodomy thing, and we do agree on the police issue too.)

So someone who sells out God by saying that all consensual acts are Biblical is a "freaking genius"?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3649754&postcount=3120

How about in this post back on page 99 where you said this:

I've never been gay and have no fears of an anti-gay backlash (although I would not like to see the non-harmful gays hurt, and yes, I know more about it than you do).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101920&page=99

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I conceal some of my real thoughts and concede out of politeness, so people will understand I'm not mean-spirited. I don't sell out God, but myself. I'm sure there will be some payment due for it......But it is less sinful than vulgar rudeness.

When you fail to stand up for righteous laws and righteous behavior (as seen through the Eyes of God) you're selling out God.

That being said: I could spend the entire day showing your various posts that belittled me for standing up for what is right, but why waste time on someone who is without a doubt a sociopath (if not a psychopath)?

GFR7

When you fail to stand up for righteous laws and righteous behavior (as seen through the Eyes of God) you're selling out God.

That being said: I could spend the entire day showing your various posts that belittled me for standing up for what is right, but why waste time on someone who is without a doubt a sociopath (if not a psychopath)?
I never belittled you; quite the opposite. And I know I am neither a psychopath nor sociopath.

You know, there are in fact social conservatives who feel as I do: Who for instance, do not want the LGBTQ agenda promoted in schools, nor infringing on traditional marriage boundaries, while respecting their private rights in civil unions. Arguing with you - who sees all things in simplistic either/or terms - is like trying to grasp fog. An exercise in futility.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never belittled you; quite the opposite. And I know I am neither a psychopath nor sociopath.

Speaking of psychopaths:

Aba-dee-aba-di-aba-dee-aba-di-abba-dee -abba-di-abba-dee-abba-di-abba-dee-abba di........

(I don't wanna know).

You know, there are in fact social conservatives who feel as I do: Who for instance, do not want the LGBTQ agenda promoted in schools, nor infringing on traditional marriage boundaries, while respecting their private rights in civil unions. Arguing with you - who sees all things in simplistic either/or terms - is like trying to grasp fog. An exercise in futility.

Yet when I asked this just a few posts ago:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So tell us once again how legally engaging in homosexual behavior, a behavior that disproportionately causes disease, misery and death, is "socially conservative and traditionalist".

You replied with this:

Quote: Originally posted by GFR7
It's not. I just didn't want Tracer to feel bad.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4334874&postcount=8015

So make up your mind: Is engaging in a behavior that God abhors and making laws that allow such behavior (civil unions, etc.) socially conservative and traditionalist or not?

GFR7

Speaking of psychopaths:

(I don't wanna know).

Yet when I asked this just a few posts ago:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So tell us once again how legally engaging in homosexual behavior, a behavior that disproportionately causes disease, misery and death, is "socially conservative and traditionalist".

You replied with this:

Quote: Originally posted by GFR7
It's not. I just didn't want Tracer to feel bad.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4334874&postcount=8015

So make up your mind: Is engaging in a behavior that God abhors and making laws that allow such behavior (civil unions, etc.) socially conservative and traditionalist or not?
OK, You are like Detective Mignini: "You said this, now you say this!" This is why I never doubted that you are a Detective.

If you're going to call me a psychopath, then I feel compelled to explain: This Italian on the beach sums up my entire stance toward you: I was singing his "aba-dee-aba- di" to you (he speaks English by syllables, he actually speaks only Italian and is mouthing this)---watch and you'll understand: No, actually THIS one performed in Russia is best (they banned his most beautiful in Turin, a lost treasure) as he gets right down to the "aba-dee-aba-di": See, I sang that to aCW!!:devil::devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpcBAwEOR2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yucs6lhUR74

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, You are like Detective Mignini: "You said this, now you say this!" This is why I never doubted that you are a Detective.

Yeah, a real Sherlock Holmes.

sherlock-holmes-glass_550.jpg

If you're going to call me a psychopath, then I feel compelled to explain: This Italian on the beach sums up my entire stance toward you: I was singing his "aba-dee-aba- di" to you (he speaks English by syllables, he actually speaks only Italian and is mouthing this)---watch and you'll understand: No, actually THIS one performed in Russia is best (they banned his most beautiful in Turin, a lost treasure) as he gets right down to the "aba-dee-aba-di": See, I sang that to aCW!!:devil::devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpcBAwEOR2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yucs6lhUR74

"Many people thought the chorus was "I'm blue and I'm in need of a guy," and that the song was about homosexuality. The correct translation is "I'm blue da ba dee di," and in no way relates to homosexuality."
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2905

Were you one of "many people" GFR7?

On that note:

Moving on...

GFR7

Yeah, a real Sherlock Holmes.

sherlock-holmes-glass_550.jpg

"Many people thought the chorus was "I'm blue and I'm in need of a guy," and that the song was about homosexuality. The correct translation is "I'm blue da ba dee di," and in no way relates to homosexuality."
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2905

Were you one of "many people" GFR7?

On that note:

Moving on...
No, Mignini, in the Knox case---the piece Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi did on him...

No, I was telling you, "aba-dee-aba-di, abba dee abba di"--but I lost the best live performance in Italy he ever did. and we have the same first name, Gianfranco :cry: aba-dee-aba - di

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association is one of the stupidest idiots on the face of the of the earth , not to mention one of the most vicious anti-gay bigots in America .
He could not get his facts right if his olife depended on it, not that his miserable worthless life would be worth saving anyway .
He is human vermin . The lowest scuym on earth . Any clam has a higher IQ than this despicable piece of filth .

GFR7

aCW, I found it, it was Ostuni, Italy 1999 - I promise never to ask a thing of you again , I swear on stacks of bibles , if you promise to watch the whole thing??? (only 3 or 4 minutes) Please?????? :cry:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association is one of the stupidest idiots on the face of the of the earth , not to mention one of the most vicious anti-gay bigots in America .
He could not get his facts right if his olife depended on it, not that his miserable worthless life would be worth saving anyway .
He is human vermin . The lowest scuym on earth . Any clam has a higher IQ than this despicable piece of filth .

You forgot to mention that you're not a sodomite.

Arthur Brain

Continuing with angry Art Brain's favorite subject in the whoooole wide word:

The Myth of the ‘Gay Holocaust:’ Lessons from the Nazi Experiment

...These things may be hard to believe for Americans who have been sold on the image of the “gentle gay,” a harmless effeminate creature who is more likely to be the victim than the victimizer. But throughout the ages and in many cultures, homosexuality has been a common feature of ultra-masculine warrior cults. The ancient Spartans provide the most salient example of this behavior. High rates of violence and sadomasochism exist in gay cultures today. Indeed, although homosexuals are frequently the victims of violence, it is violence suffered most often at the hands of another homosexual.

According to a 2014 CDC study, less than 3 percent of American adults identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual. Yet, of 43 serial killers studied between 1966 and 1983 by the Midwestern Psychological Association in Chicago, 19 or 44 percent were homosexual. And many of America’s most vicious serial killers have been homosexual. These include John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dhamer. Many criminologists have noted that murders committed by homosexuals very often involve overkill—which is when a corpse exhibits wounds far beyond what is required to cause death. Overkill indicates that the murderer had an intense and irrational hatred toward the victim.

These facts shed light on the brutality of the Nazis. Until the 1970s, it was widely acknowledged in American culture that the leaders of the Nazi party were homosexuals. This fact was documented in a book written by Samuel Igra in 1945 titled Germany’s National Vice. Igra, a German Jew who closely observed the rise of the Nazis through the 20’s and 30’s before fleeing the country, called homosexuality the “poisoned stream” that ran through the heart of Nazism. He writes that Hitler was “The central figure around which a number of men grouped themselves, from the 1920’s onwards, in a movement to gain supreme control of the German people. As the movement developed they were aided and abetted and supported financially as well as politically by the industrial capitalists of the Rhineland; but the initiative did not come from the latter. It came from Hitler as the condottiere of a band of evil men who were united together by a common vice.”

What was called “Germany’s national vice” was well known in Europe at the time. H.R. Knickerbocker, in his 1941 book Is Tomorrow Hitler’s? said: “It remains characteristic of the Germans, that they — outwardly the most brutally masculine of all European peoples — are the most homosexual nation on earth.” Wilhelm Reich, a renown German psychoanalyst and author of The Mass Psychology of Fascism wrote that homosexuality was the breeding ground of fascism. Susan Sontag once tried to explain the phenomenon of sadomasochism in gay subculture as the “eroticizing of Nazism” and said that there is a natural link between homosexual sadomasochism among sadomasochists) retains points of commonality with the accouterments of Nazi military garb. Coincidentally, the words “fascist” and “faggot” both derive from the same Latin root word, fasces (meaning a bundle of rods).

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/05/26/the-myth-of-the-gay-holocaust-lessons-from-the-nazi-experiment/

Besides engaging in unnatural sex acts with men and boys, what do these men have in common with Adolf Hitler and his SS?

They love to murder.

Brought to you by aCW propaganda services incorporated...

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Saying that all or even most gay men prey on young boys is as ludicrous as saying that all straight men molest little girls or teenage ones .
If this were the case, then I as a straight man would have molested little girls by now . I most certainly have not .
Fact : The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual . Some gays are guilty of sexual misconduct , but so are many heterosexuals .
The book " The Pink Swastika " has been exposed as a total fraud and a pack of lies . Sexual crimes have nothing to do with one's sexual preference .
To say that "homosexuality is a victimless crime " is idiotic . It's not even a crime in the first place, or shouldn't be treated as one .
It's appalling the way despicable homophobic bigots like Bryan Fischer, Scott Lively , Matt Barber , Peter La Barbera and others do nothing but spread all manner of lies, misinformation and disinformation about homosexuality and gay people .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Brought to you by aCW propaganda services incorporated...

More from the article:

Hitler was a big fan of the German composer Richard Wagner. From 1925 to 1933, Hitler became close with the Wagner family and made numerous trips to the Wagner estate in Bayreuth. According to Machtan, Hitler would often make these trips with male homosexual companions, including a man named Julius Schreck, whose photograph hung next to that of Hitler’s mother in his private quarters.

Hitler was known to be fond of Wagner’s grandchildren, Wolfgang and Wieland Wagner. In a Time Magazine article in 1994, the Wagner family made the accusation that, “Hitler sexually abused young Wieland during the ‘20s.’” This was revealed in an interview with American author and diplomat, Frederic Spotts, who investigated the Wagner family while writing the book Bayreuth (Time, August 15, 1994). Wieland would later become Hitler’s protege and was exempted from military service by Hitler’s personal intervention (Machtan).
Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/05/26/the-myth-of-the-gay-holocaust-lessons-from-the-nazi-experiment/

What a shock, homosexual Adolf Hitler was also a pedophile/pederast!

Hitler%2B%26%2BWagner.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Saying that all or even most gay men prey on young boys is as ludicrous as saying that all straight men molest little girls or teenage ones .
If this were the case, then I as a straight man would have molested little girls by now . I most certainly have not .
Fact : The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual . Some gays are guilty of sexual misconduct , but so are many heterosexuals .
The book " The Pink Swastika " has been exposed as a total fraud and a pack of lies . Sexual crimes have nothing to do with one's sexual preference .
To say that "homosexuality is a victimless crime " is idiotic . It's not even a crime in the first place, or shouldn't be treated as one .
It's appalling the way despicable homophobic bigots like Bryan Fischer, Scott Lively , Matt Barber , Peter La Barbera and others do nothing but spread all manner of lies, misinformation and disinformation about homosexuality and gay people .

Boy, for a straight guy you sure do put a lot of effort into defending perversion (but then alwight, Art Brain, GFR7, zoo22 and WizardofOz do as well, so you're in good company).

Arthur Brain

I'm just trying to save lives Art, both here on earth and for eternity.

And after three years of your pet fixation you've pretty much done more damage to your own 'cause' than any 'gay agenda' could hope to accomplish. Way to go...

I would hope that a loving God would not be as restricted as to your dogmatic belief system.

GFR7

I have to hand it to you, aCW : You do manage to keep a few old-timers coming back again and again:

Arthur and Al with their intelligent and measured responses, and I with my posing-as-a-whackjob ones :think:

In any case, here is the Ostuni, Italy version of Gianfranco's song, which I dedicate to you. That he has my same rather unusual Italian name (unusual only for an American) I see as a piece of luck, (Gianfranco Americanized is John Frank; my son's name is Giancarlo, John Carl) - and seeing him him perform live belongs to one of the great windfalls of my life. This performance is very fourth turning; it took place on the eve of our own fourth turning and he even does the Golden Dawn party salute at the end :jawdrop: In any case, all kinds of little political references abound for the discerning, and you will understand after you watch the whole 3-4 minute video, the abba-dee-abba-di references.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...da-ba-dee-festivalbar-1999-ostuni-italy_music

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't "scour the net for all things gay ". I attack homophobic bigots regularly in e mails and take them to task for their vile bigotry .
I do this as a matter of prinicple . Those who respond don't like it one bit and they use all kinds of sophistry to excuse and justify their bigotry , but I won't leave them alone . Among them are such loathsome slimeballs as Scott Lively,Matt Barber, Bradlee Dean , Dave Daubenmire , Linda Harvey , Cliff Kincaid , Christopher Monckton ,
and Peter La Barbera . All horrible, vile, evil, hateful , malicious, vicious, hypocritical, narrow-minded, intolerant and self-righteous abominations .

Status
Not open for further replies.