Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

It did say that an average of 12 years can be taken off the life expectancy of people who engage in homosexual behavior outside of "gay' friendly hellholes like Sodomy and Gonorrhea South (San Francisco).
more lies

Just because those who engage in the absolutely filthy behavior known as homosexuality are disproportionately afflicted with the deadly incurable disease known as HIV/AIDS and other STD's such as syphilis, gonorrhea and a bunch of other diseases that I can't pronounce let alone spell, doesn't mean that they live an "unhealthy lifestyle" does it TracerBullet?
more lies

And just because those who engage in the behavior known as homosexuality disproportionately smoke cigarettes, abuse alcohol, use/abuse recreational drugs, etc. etc. doesn't mean that they live an "unhealthy lifestyle" does it TracerBullet?
and why is substance abuse greater is minorities? It's from having to deal with lying bigots day in and day out.

There's a question that I've been meaning to ask you TracerBullet, but I keep forgetting to. Oh yeah, I remember it now:
asking implies wanting to know an answer. you don't want answers you just want to spread hate

Say it TracerBullet: We lying homophobic bigots (i.e. followers of Jesus Christ) need to either be imprisoned so that we can't continue to put out the lies that we do, or put down like the rabid dogs that we are.
A follower of Jesus wouldn't lie about a minority and wouldn't promote hatred and discrimination. so please don't insult those who actually follow Jesus by including yourself among them.

I find it interesting that things like suicide still run rampant in 'gay' friendly hellholes like San Fransicko, Los Angeles and New York City even though lying homophobic bigots like me (i.e followers of Jesus Christ) aren't anywhere to be found.

Suicide attempt rate high among urban gay men, UCSF study finds
and this study also shows that this is directly related to "repeated anti-gay harassment prior to age 17" in fact those under the age of 17 are twice as likely to experience hate, discrimination, abuse and violence.

The problem isn't being gay, it's having to put up with lying homophobic bigots

LGBT suicide rates draw renewed attention

A conference set to be held in San Francisco later this month will shed renewed attention on suicide within the LGBT community.

The regional gathering comes as suicide prevention groups and health officials from across the country prepare to meet in New York for two days this spring to discuss how best to track LGBT suicide rates at the national, state, and local level.

Various studies over the years have shown that suicide is more prevalent within the LGBT community than society in general...
http://www.cpanel.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=69557

And those studies all show the same thing.

M.J. Rotherman-Borus Suicidal Behavior and Gay-Related Stress among Gay and Bisexual Male Adolescents Journal of adolescent research 2013 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

V. P. Poteat and D. L. Espelage Predicting Psychosocial Consequences of Homophobic Victimization in Middle School Students Journal of Adolescence 2009 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

Meyer, I. H . Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations. Psychological Bulletin, Sep 2003 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

V.M. Mays & S.D. Cochran “Mental health correlates of perceived discrimination among lesbian, gay and bisexual adults in the United States 2001 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

J. Ramirez-Valles, L. M. Kuhns, R. T. Campbell, and R. M. Diaz Social Integration and Health: Community Involvement, Stigmatized Identities, and Sexual Risk in Latino Sexual Minorities journal of health and societal behavior.2010 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

L. E. Ross, C. Dobinson, and A. Eady Perceived Determinants of Mental Health for Bisexual People: A Qualitative Examination American Journal of Public Health 2009 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

S. K. Dane and G. MacDonald Heterosexuals' acceptance predicts the well-being of same-sex attracted young adults beyond ingroup support Journal of social and personal relationships 2007 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

D. M. Huebner, G. M. Rebchook, and S. M. Kegeles. Experiences of Harassment, Discrimination, and Physical Violence Among Young Gay and Bisexual Men American Journal of public heath 2005 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

Mays, V.M. and Cochran, S.D. Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States. American Journal of Public Health Nov 2001 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

M.L. Hatzenbuehler The Social Environment and Suicide Attempts in Lesbian Gay and Bisexual Youth. Pediatrics 2011 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

Cochran, S.D. Sulivan, J.G. and Mays V.M. Prevalence of mental disorders, psychological distress, and mental services use among lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults in the United States. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Feb 2003 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

Sanfort, T.G.M., deGraaf, R. and Schnabel, P. Same-Sex Sexual Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders: Findings From the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots

Meyer, I. H. Minority Stress and Mental Health in Gay Men Journal of health and social behavior 2010 found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots.

alwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Did I ever tell you that Galatians 6:7-8 is no laughing matter?

Tell us how great things are going since our respective nations abandoned God Al.

Shall we start off with abortion, divorce, fatherless homes, or maybe stick to the subject of homosexuality and talk about how stricken with disease and death those who engage in that behavior are?
The fact that some people sometimes will make bad choices in life doesn't therefore mean that you and your ilk must step in to control what they do.
Neither does it mean that you should also control whatever those who are more capable of making better choices do, simply because you don't happen to like it, or are perhaps deluded enough to think that you, aCW, are your God's Earthly representative and enforcer of divine righteousness. :kookoo:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Gay people are prone to suicide not because they're gay , but because of the terrible way their families and others treat them !
Many have been rejected and disowned by their parents .
Gay kids, and even ones MISTAKEN for being gay are relentlessly bullied by other kids , and some have committed suicide .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
more lies more lies... It's from having to deal with lying bigots day in and day out....you don't want answers you just want to spread hate...The problem isn't being gay, it's having to put up with lying homophobic bigots...found the cause to be lying homophobic bigots.

Gay people are prone to suicide not because they're gay , but because of the terrible way their families and others treat them !
Many have been rejected and disowned by their parents .
Gay kids, and even ones MISTAKEN for being gay are relentlessly bullied by other kids , and some have committed suicide .

Can we all agree that this Book is the real problem

beliefs.jpg

and once all of these Books of "hate" are burned

pile-burns.jpg

and it's made a capital offense to even possess one, the world will be a better place for drag queens, fairies, bull dykes and the child molesters of the LGBTQueer movement?

Speaking of genital mutilators, I hear that Bruce Jenner is getting married!

More on that later...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dr. Michael Brown wrote an excellent article on the Josh Duggar incident entitled:

Finding Redemption in the Josh Duggar Story

May 25, 2015

I have no desire to pile on with more comments about Josh Duggar, who appears to be a very serious and committed Christian who has made no excuses for the sins of his youth and who deeply desires to make a positive impact for the Lord in the years ahead.

I simply want to share some redemptive thoughts, supplementing some of the excellent statements made by others, including former governor Mike Huckabee and Southern Baptist leader Russell Moore.

1. Jesus really does change people

While critics of the Duggar family want to indict them (along with other, evangelical Christians, especially those with large families) for Josh’s actions, and while many seem ready to throw Josh under the bus, the fact is that while he did sin grievously, through repentance, faith and counseling, he became a new man. Jesus really does transform sinners.

How many of us did wicked things as teenagers? I was shooting heroin at the age of 15 and broke into some houses and even stole money from my own father before being radically converted at the age of 16. I was profane, filled with pride, anger, and lust, yet the Lord had mercy on me and totally turned my life around.

Some of us continued to live like this into our adult years, only to find mercy and new life then, meaning that the transformation was even more dramatic.

For me, the first lesson from this story is this: Whoever you, whatever you’ve done, there is hope in the Lord. As Mike Huckabee said, “‘inexcusable’ . . . doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’”...

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/05/25/0655-finding-redemption-in-the-josh-duggar-story/

repentance-yom-kippurim.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Dr. Michael Brown wrote an excellent article on the Josh Duggar incident entitled:

Finding Redemption in the Josh Duggar Story

May 25, 2015

I have no desire to pile on with more comments about Josh Duggar, who appears to be a very serious and committed Christian who has made no excuses for the sins of his youth and who deeply desires to make a positive impact for the Lord in the years ahead.

I simply want to share some redemptive thoughts, supplementing some of the excellent statements made by others, including former governor Mike Huckabee and Southern Baptist leader Russell Moore.

1. Jesus really does change people

While critics of the Duggar family want to indict them (along with other, evangelical Christians, especially those with large families) for Josh’s actions, and while many seem ready to throw Josh under the bus, the fact is that while he did sin grievously, through repentance, faith and counseling, he became a new man. Jesus really does transform sinners.

How many of us did wicked things as teenagers? I was shooting heroin at the age of 15 and broke into some houses and even stole money from my own father before being radically converted at the age of 16. I was profane, filled with pride, anger, and lust, yet the Lord had mercy on me and totally turned my life around.

Some of us continued to live like this into our adult years, only to find mercy and new life then, meaning that the transformation was even more dramatic.

For me, the first lesson from this story is this: Whoever you, whatever you’ve done, there is hope in the Lord. As Mike Huckabee said, “‘inexcusable’ . . . doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’”...

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/05/25/0655-finding-redemption-in-the-josh-duggar-story/

repentance-yom-kippurim.jpg

yes, there is a difference when one who engaged in perversion, rightly calls it perversion and repents and one who says their perversion is ok and is unrepentant and wants it celebrated.

alwight

yes, there is a difference when one who engaged in perversion, rightly calls it perversion and repents and one who says their perversion is ok and is unrepentant and wants it celebrated.
Of course abusing children is perverted imo but what is wrong here is that aCW simply wants to associate homosexuality with it.
It doesn't seem to matter that many more of those identifying as heterosexuals are responsible for such abuses, which as I understand it includes this Josh Duggar person mentioned.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Of course abusing children is perverted imo but what is wrong here is that aCW simply wants to associate homosexuality with it.
It doesn't seem to matter that many more of those identifying as heterosexuals are responsible for such abuses, which as I understand it includes this Josh Duggar person mentioned.

And there are more heterosexuals than homosexuals aren't there? I would expect that alone would the reason for that.

A pervert is a pervert is a pervert. Wasn't Josh also a child though? I would be way more concerned if that happened when he was an adult.

alwight

And there are more heterosexuals than homosexuals aren't there? I would expect that alone would the reason for that.

A pervert is a pervert is a pervert. Wasn't Josh also a child though? I would be way more concerned if that happened when he was an adult.
Yes, bad people exist, some people do bad things, but it's nothing to do with a particular sexual orientation as aCW would have us all believe.

I gather that Josh Duggar was himself abused and used to abuse girls including his sisters, but what has homosexuality got to do with the price of fish? :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, bad people exist, some people do bad things, but it's nothing to do with a particular sexual orientation as aCW would have us all believe.

I gather that Josh Duggar was himself abused and used to abuse girls including his sisters, but what has homosexuality got to do with the price of fish? :idunno:

1) The duggars specifically mrs duggar is being called out by gays for saying transgenderism is perversion as if she is the cause of what her son did. When did she say what her son did wasnt perversion too? (hint: she didnt)

2) Her son was a child when it happened himself. It did not happen when he was an adult.

3) they all agree it was wrong including him, he isnt saying it was ok and neither are they.

4) I agree, this has nothing to do with homosexuality, other than gays and transgenders want to smear their family because mrs duggars efforts in fayettville arkansas to get voters to overturn a transgender bill that allowed pervs to use the wrong rest room even in churches, that was passed by the city, worked and voters reversed the cities law, banning the trannies and pervs from being able to use the wrong rest room, locker room, dressing room.

So they were mad and digging for dirt.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's really sad watching conservatives rush to the defense of a child molestor.

Since the following is your area of...ahem...expertise, I have a question for you.

It appears that Bruce Jenner went from being a drag queen to a genital mutilator.

Bruce Jenner's transition plastic surgery: Vagina addition, penis removal
http://www.examiner.com/article/bru...quires-more-plastic-surgery-is-good-at-makeup

To add to this LGBTQueer soap opera, Jenner is going to marry one of his daughter's best friends:

Bruce Jenner To Marry Kris’ BFF Ronda Kamihira — Report
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/06/bruce-jenner-getting-married-kris-jenner-bff-ronda-kamihira/

bruce-jenner-marrying-ronda-kamihira-pcn-lead.jpg

My question is this:

Even though Ronda is marrying someone who was born with male DNA and will always have male DNA, does your LGBTQueer movement consider Ronda to be a lesbian?

(Ya need a manual to stay up with this craziness).

TracerBullet

1) The duggars specifically mrs duggar is being called out by gays for saying transgenderism is perversion as if she is the cause of what her son did. When did she say what her son did wasnt perversion too? (hint: she didnt)
False. Michelle Duggar has been called out for blatantly lying in a robo-call campaign aimed at denying people civil rights.

2) Her son was a child when it happened himself. It did not happen when he was an adult.
The sad truth is that you don't know this.

3) they all agree it was wrong including him, he isnt saying it was ok and neither are they.
did you read Josh's apology?

4) I agree, this has nothing to do with homosexuality, other than gays and transgenders want to smear their family because mrs duggars efforts in fayettville arkansas to get voters to overturn a transgender bill that allowed pervs to use the wrong rest room even in churches, that was passed by the city, worked and voters reversed the cities law, banning the trannies and pervs from being able to use the wrong rest room, locker room, dressing room.
This is a blatant lie.

I keep asking aCW why if gays are so awful why does he lie so much and so often about them. Naturally aCW isn't going to be honest enough to actually answer the question.

I would like to ask Angel4Truth the same thing but even if i weren't on ignore I cant imagine Angel being honest enough to answer either.

I think any good person would be mad that Michellle Duggar spent years covering up the child abuse going on in her own home.
I think any good person would be mad that Michellle Duggar is more concerned with her son's reputation than the safety and well being of her molested daughters.
I think any good person would be mad that Michellle Duggar lied about gays and used that lie to promote discrimination.

Why aren't you mad Angel?

TracerBullet

Since the following is your area of...ahem...expertise, I have a question for you.

It appears that Bruce Jenner went from being a drag queen to a genital mutilator.

Bruce Jenner's transition plastic surgery: Vagina addition, penis removal
http://www.examiner.com/article/bru...quires-more-plastic-surgery-is-good-at-makeup

To add to this LGBTQueer soap opera, Jenner is going to marry one of his daughter's best friends:

Bruce Jenner To Marry Kris’ BFF Ronda Kamihira — Report
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/06/bruce-jenner-getting-married-kris-jenner-bff-ronda-kamihira/

bruce-jenner-marrying-ronda-kamihira-pcn-lead.jpg

My question is this:

Even though Ronda is marrying someone who was born with male DNA and will always have male DNA, does your LGBTQueer movement consider Ronda to be a lesbian?

(Ya need a manual to stay up with this craziness).

It's really sad watching conservatives rush to the defense of a child molester.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...but what has homosexuality got to do with the price of fish? :idunno:

...4) I agree, this has nothing to do with homosexuality, other than gays and transgenders want to smear their family because mrs duggars efforts in fayettville arkansas to get voters to overturn a transgender bill that allowed pervs to use the wrong rest room even in churches, that was passed by the city, worked and voters reversed the cities law, banning the trannies and pervs from being able to use the wrong rest room, locker room, dressing room.

Well said A4T! People have to remember that when we're talking about the LGBTQueer movement we're talking about a culture that doesn't have a definition for the word "perversion".

People like the ole high and mighty TracerBullet sit silent while children are being dragged to 'gay' pride parades and festivals like the Folsom Street Fair by their two mommies or two daddies or homosexual uncles where these innocent little kids are exposed to every kind of moral depravity imaginable.

photo.jpg

They sit silent when little boys are infected with the deadly incurable homosexual disease known as HIV/AIDS, knowing that these poor lost souls frequently commit suicide because of the lifestyle that they're fooled into believing that they were born into and have no way out of.

HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

They sit silent when gender confused children barely out of diapers start wearing clothing of the opposite gender and are prepped for genital mutilation later down the road because they are encouraged by their homosexual 'parents' and the enablers of the LGBTQueer movement to do so.

crosdressing-camp.jpg

So don't think for a second that people like homosexual activist TracerBullet are offended by anything that people with an ounce of decency would call depravity, because there is no definition of perversion in the culture and movement that he represents.

alwight

Well said A4T! People have to remember that when we're talking about the LGBTQueer movement we're talking about a culture that doesn't have a definition for the word "perversion".

People like the ole high and mighty TracerBullet sit silent while children are being dragged to 'gay' pride parades and festivals like the Folsom Street Fair by their two mommies or two daddies or homosexual uncles where these innocent little kids are exposed to every kind of moral depravity imaginable.
Clearly there is no one better at imagining depravity than you aCW. :plain:

TracerBullet

I'm pretty sure that gays, just like everyone else define lying to justify hate to be a perversion

Every kind of moral depravity? Are the Duggar's now showing up at gay pride events?

They sit silent when little boys are infected with the deadly incurable homosexual disease known as HIV/AIDS, knowing that these poor lost souls frequently commit suicide because of the lifestyle that they're fooled into believing that they were born into and have no way out of.
As noted above the cause is exposure to lying homophobic bigots, not being gay

They sit silent when gender confused children barely out of diapers start wearing clothing of the opposite gender and are prepped for genital mutilation later down the road because they are encouraged by their homosexual 'parents' and the enablers of the LGBTQueer movement to do so.
I think you are the only one confused Connie

So don't think for a second that people like homosexual activist TracerBullet are offended by anything that people with an ounce of decency would call depravity, because there is no definition of perversion in the culture and movement that he represents.
Ounce of decency? You? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.