Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

There is nothing "right-wing" about promoting homosexual behavior.

It's really too bad that TracerBullet still sees you as the enemy, but then he isn't the sharpest pencil on TOL.
I don't promote it. I just have compassion/respect to some degree for her. ---You know that Tracer has a wife. If Tracer is a 'he', then he is not gay. Why do you call him 'he'? OK, 'he' in the sense of identity, yes, alright. So you yourself are showing a fair amount of respect for T.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's really too bad that TracerBullet still sees you as the enemy, but then he isn't the sharpest pencil on TOL.

I don't promote it.

Being that you've argued against recriminalizing homosexuality on numerous (false) fronts in Part 3 of this 3 part thread, including saying that homosexuals should be given certain rights, what would you call it?

I just have compassion/respect to some degree for her.

True compassion would be to return to righteous legislation so that morally confused people like TracerBullet would get the help that he so desperately needs.

GFR7

Being that you're argued against recriminalizing homosexuality on numerous (false) fronts) in Part 3 of this 3 part thread, including saying that homosexuals should be given certain rights, what would you call it?

True compassion would be to return to righteous legislation so that morally confused people like TracerBullet would get the help that he so desperately needs.
How is he confused if he has a wife? In fact, he is not confused.

alwight

Twas a good week off Al. Amongst other things I read Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God" several times. It should be required reading for today's Christians.
If you are very lucky aCW you may get to talk to Bob directly here on ToL, but to be frank he does seem rather nicer than you, but I'm not really sure where God might fit in. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Twas a good week off Al. Amongst other things I read Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God" several times. It should be required reading for today's Christians.

If you are very lucky aCW you may get to talk to Bob directly here on ToL, but to be frank he does seem rather nicer than you, but I'm not really sure where God might fit in. :think:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't Pastor Enyart of the old school when it comes to punishment of those caught in homosexual acts?

(I don't wanna kill ya Al, I wanna help ya).

alwight

Quote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't Pastor Enyart of the old school when it comes to punishment of those caught in homosexual acts?

He seemed very civil and pleasant on our albeit brief chat. :)
Maybe if I'd told him that I'm a homosexualist...? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

He seemed very civil and pleasant on our albeit brief chat. :)

Christian pastors are notorious for being that way Al.

Maybe if I'd told him that I'm a homosexualist...? :think:

And let TOL's best kept secret out of the bag?

alwight

Christian pastors are notorious for being that way Al.

And let TOL's best kept secret out of the bag?
Sometimes I suspect that that you might even have a sense of humour aCW, which doesn't quite fit with the image of an unrelenting homophobic bigot that I usually have of you. :p
Btw did you know that Ireland recently voted overwhelmingly in favour of gay marriage, despite the RCC?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/32863834

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sometimes I suspect that that you might even have a sense of humour aCW, which doesn't quite fit with the image of an unrelenting homophobic bigot that I usually have of you. :p

When I'm not mocking proud and unrepentant sinners Al, I enjoy a good wholesome laugh.

Brett Hollis comedy-Overachievers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pydi1qcCGS0

Btw did you know that Ireland recently voted overwhelmingly in favour of gay marriage, despite the RCC?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/32863834

Did I ever tell you that Galatians 6:7-8 is no laughing matter?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Columbia University's pro homosexual Mailman School of Public Health.

Are you referring to "Structural stigma and all-cause mortality in sexual minority populations" by M.L. Hatzenbuehler and A Bellatorre?

Based on the information given in the biased pro homosexual study (funding for the study was provided by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (MD004768), my calculator came up with the age of 46.6.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php

I was just getting a good laugh out of a group of supposed scientists who were backtracking on their study, obviously due to LGBTQueer pressure.

Note what they said early in the article:

"In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued, we estimated that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20 years would not reach their 65th birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by men in Canada in the year 1871."

The article then goes on to say:

"It is essential to note that the life expectancy of any population is a descriptive and not a prescriptive mesaure.5 Death is a product of the way a person lives and what physical and environmental hazards he or she faces everyday. It cannot be attributed solely to their sexual orientation or any other ethnic or social factor."

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/1499.full

Yet their study dealt solely with "gay and bisexual men", now all of the sudden sexual orientation has nothing to do with it?

I've acknowledged with government subsidized HAART and ART medications, those who engage in homosex are indeed living longer, but are still dying from AIDS related diseases (as well as suicide, murder, alcoholism, drug overdoses, etc. etc.).

For the life of me I just can't seem to find a pro homosexual study that shows the median life expectancy of those who engage in homosex, do you know of one?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And who says that the LGBTQueer movement has indoctrinated children?

Obama to 5-Year-Old Gay Marriage Advocate: 'Couldn't Agree More!'

May 24, 2015

Five-year-old Yasmeen Faruqui didn't feel like doing her homework. She insisted she wanted to write to President Obama instead. And he wrote back.

"Please stop war for our world, instead have a meeting," reads Yasmeen's handwritten note, posted to Twitter by her aunt. "Please give a speech to tell everyone they can marry who they want."...

.@DrFahmida tell your niece I really like her letter. Couldn't agree more!
— President Obama (@POTUS) May 22, 2015

Yasmeen's words were all her own, her mother told ABC News. (After all, only a 5-year-old would note she's "almost six" in a letter to the leader of the free world.)

"I just let her do her thing," Tasha Faruqui said. "Those are absolutely her spontaneous ideas. ... She has a mind of her own!"...

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-year-gay-marriage-advocate-couldnt-agree/story?id=31277620

A good parent would teach a child who "has a mind of her own" what is right and what is wrong. But then good parenting is a rarity in today's society.

TracerBullet

Based on the information given in the biased pro homosexual study (funding for the study was provided by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (MD004768), my calculator came up with the age of 46.6.

But they said nothing about a 46.6 year life expectancy for gays. In fact they said nothing at all about an average life expectancy.

So your claim of 46.6 years is just another lie.

Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to"In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued,
Another lie on your part. You moved to a completely different study. A study whose authors have personally confronted the gross dishonesty that you display.

"it appears that our research is being used by select groups in US and Finland to suggest that gay and bisexual men live an unhealthy lifestyle that is destructive to themselves and to others. These homophobic groups appear more interested in restricting the human rights of gay and bisexuals rather than promoting their health and well being."

And falsely claiming that gays live an unhealthy lifestyle is exactly the lie you are trying to tell.

The article then goes on to say:

"It is essential to note that the life expectancy of any population is a descriptive and not a prescriptive mesaure. Death is a product of the way a person lives and what physical and environmental hazards he or she faces everyday. It cannot be attributed solely to their sexual orientation or any other ethnic or social factor."

And here you are lying and trying to say that the results ARE based solely on sexual orientation.

Yet their study dealt solely with "gay and bisexual men", now all of the sudden sexual orientation has nothing to do with it?

I've acknowledged with government subsidized HAART and ART medications, those who engage in homosex are indeed living longer, but are still dying from AIDS related diseases (as well as suicide, murder, alcoholism, drug overdoses, etc. etc.).

For the life of me I just can't seem to find a pro homosexual study that shows the median life expectancy of those who engage in homosex, do you know of one?

Going back to the original study you lied about: "Structural stigma and all-cause mortality in sexual minority populations" by M.L. Hatzenbuehler and A Bellatorre. This study shows that fluctuations in life expectancy of gays (like any minority) is not based on their orientation but rather on living in areas where they experience significant levels of prejudice and discrimination.

Simply put it's putting up with lying bigots like yourself that is the problem.

An interesting find in their research is that one of the main factors in the shortened life expectancy of gays living in high prejudice and discrimination areas is the fact that gays in such communities are many times more likely to be murdered by the same homophobic bigots that discriminate and lie about them.

And once again we are all left asking you - if gays are as horrible as you pretend why do you have to lie about them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

But they said nothing about a 46.6 year life expectancy for gays. In fact they said nothing at all about an average life expectancy.

So your claim of 46.6 years is just another lie.

It did say that an average of 12 years can be taken off the life expectancy of people who engage in homosexual behavior outside of "gay' friendly hellholes like Sodomy and Gonorrhea South (San Francisco).

So what is the median life expectancy of people who engage in the behavior known homosexuality TracerBullet?

"Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to"In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued,.."

Another lie on your part. You moved to a completely different study. A study whose authors have personally confronted the gross dishonesty that you display...

And falsely claiming that gays live an unhealthy lifestyle is exactly the lie you are trying to tell.

Just because those who engage in the absolutely filthy behavior known as homosexuality are disproportionately afflicted with the deadly incurable disease known as HIV/AIDS and other STD's such as syphilis, gonorrhea and a bunch of other diseases that I can't pronounce let alone spell, doesn't mean that they live an "unhealthy lifestyle" does it TracerBullet?

And just because those who engage in the behavior known as homosexuality disproportionately smoke cigarettes, abuse alcohol, use/abuse recreational drugs, etc. etc. doesn't mean that they live an "unhealthy lifestyle" does it TracerBullet?

I've been meaning to ask you: What is the median life expectancy of people who engage in the behavior known as homosexuality?

The article then goes on to say: ...

And here you are lying and trying to say that the results ARE based solely on sexual orientation.

There's a question that I've been meaning to ask you TracerBullet, but I keep forgetting to. Oh yeah, I remember it now:

What is the median life expectancy of people who engage in the behavior known as homosexuality?

Going back to the original study you lied about: "Structural stigma and all-cause mortality in sexual minority populations" by M.L. Hatzenbuehler and A Bellatorre. This study shows that fluctuations in life expectancy of gays (like any minority) is not based on their orientation but rather on living in areas where they experience significant levels of prejudice and discrimination...

Simply put it's putting up with lying bigots like yourself that is the problem.

Say it TracerBullet: We lying homophobic bigots (i.e. followers of Jesus Christ) need to either be imprisoned so that we can't continue to put out the lies that we do, or put down like the rabid dogs that we are.

Let the Floyd Corkins Jr. out in you TB, I know that you want to murder Christians.

An interesting find in their research is that one of the main factors in the shortened life expectancy of gays living in high prejudice and discrimination areas is the fact that gays in such communities are many times more likely to be murdered by the same homophobic bigots that discriminate and lie about them.

I find it interesting that things like suicide still run rampant in 'gay' friendly hellholes like San Fransicko, Los Angeles and New York City even though lying homophobic bigots like me (i.e followers of Jesus Christ) aren't anywhere to be found.

Suicide attempt rate high among urban gay men, UCSF study finds

UCSF researchers have found that twelve percent of urban gay and bisexual men have attempted suicide in their lifetime, a rate three times higher than the overall rate for American adult males...
http://www.ucsf.edu/news/2002/08/4835/suicide-attempt-rate-high-among-urban-gay-men-ucsf-study-finds

LGBT suicide rates draw renewed attention

A conference set to be held in San Francisco later this month will shed renewed attention on suicide within the LGBT community.

The regional gathering comes as suicide prevention groups and health officials from across the country prepare to meet in New York for two days this spring to discuss how best to track LGBT suicide rates at the national, state, and local level.

Various studies over the years have shown that suicide is more prevalent within the LGBT community than society in general...
http://www.cpanel.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=69557

And once again we are all left asking you - if gays are as horrible as you pretend why do you have to lie about them?

Somewhere in the pile of homosexual funded studies that you have stacked up in your apartment, you must have one that shows the median life expectancy of those who engage in the behavior known as homosexuality TracerBullet.

When you find it, will you please share it with the class?

family-crossroad-lesson-6-the-culture-of-death-homosexuality-1-638.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Did I ever tell you that Galatians 6:7-8 is no laughing matter?

If you did then I may have missed it aCW. What some guy called Paul apparently wrote many years ago doesn't rate that highly with me as something to give any great credence to. :nono:

Tell us how great things are going since our respective nations abandoned God Al.

Shall we start off with abortion, divorce, fatherless homes, or maybe stick to the subject of homosexuality and talk about how stricken with disease and death those who engage in that behavior are?

TIPlatypus

If you are a secret homosexual activist trying to make the other side look bad, then you are alas slowly but gradually succeeding.

GFR7

Status
Not open for further replies.