Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Duggars was himself under the law a child (14) when he committed these acts. A disturbed child. I would say the same of a gay offender that age....

TracerBullet

Sorry if this has been posted already: (have no time at present to go through all the posts) :(

Saw this and thought aCW would take it in the spirit in which it was intended (but not intended by Savage, tee hee ;) ):
I would agree that this is just tit-for-tat for the LGBTQs. A piece of incredible luck for their campaign:

Dan Savage blasts Duggars for hypocrisy:

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/watch_dan_savage_blasts_duggars

yeah who cares about the suffering all those girls went through or they lies or the hypocrisy...this is just those nasty gays being petty

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm surprised that you don't even know what the definition of pedophile is TB (being a teen, Josh Duggars wasn't one).

(For those of you wondering why homosexual activist TracerBullet is calling a man by a female name: the use of female names by males in the LGBTQueer movement is so common that TB thinks he's speaking to one of his own).

I frequently refer to 15 year olds that your movement calls "gay youth" as sexually confused children who have been convinced by a bunch of perverts that they were born with unnatural sexual desires.

It's something that you as an atheist can't relate to:

Repentance of sinful behavior and the loving grace of Jesus Christ for those that do.

Back to you not knowing what a pedophile is: Being that most if not all of the "pioneers" of the LGBTQueer movement were either practicing pedophiles or pederasts, or embraced it, one would think that you'd know about pedophilia.
and here you are working hard to defend these child molesting and lying perverts

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
If there is one thing that Dan Savage isn't, it's a hyprocrite (he's a proud moral degenerate and makes no apologies for being one).

No, he's morally off-kilter but no hypocrite.

LOL..."morally off-kilter".

The best of Dan Savage (a compilation of the perverse things that homosexual activist Dan Savage has done); page 417, post #6253

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4254809&postcount=6253

You do realize that it's people like you that have empowered Dan Savage don't you?

GFR7

If there is one thing that Dan Savage isn't, it's a hyprocrite (he's a proud moral degenerate and makes no apologies for being one).

The best of Dan Savage (a compilation of the perverse things that homosexual activist Dan Savage has done); page 417, post #6253

You do realize that it's people like you that have empowered Dan Savage don't you?
"Morally off-kilter" out of the mouth of a philosophy professor is actually a very strong indictment; robust and solid.

And no, I haven't empowered him: Gays and college kids who love his "Savage Nation" - and the campuses who pay him roundly to speak - have empowered him (you first class idiot). :mock:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Duggars was himself under the law a child (14) when he committed these acts. A disturbed child. I would say the same of a gay offender that age....

And no one would even know about it, if he was actually prosecuted for it because it would be sealed. (juvenile records are sealed).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Morally off-kilter" out of the mouth of a philosophy professor is actually a very strong indictment; robust and solid.

So you're a philosophy professor this week ey? What institution of higher indoctrination do you work out of?

And no, I haven't empowered him: Gays and college kids who love his "Savage Nation" - and the campuses who pay him roundly to speak - have empowered him (you first class idiot). :mock:

Besides being a highly respected spokesfag for the LGBTQueer movement, it goes much deeper than that.

People who believe that those who engage in immoral behaviors should be given certain "rights" (housing, employment, civil unions, etc.) created Dan Savage. You're one of them (sigh, and GFR7 tried so hard to look like a reasonable person in his first post back from his hiatus from the thread).

GFR7

So you're a philosophy professor this week ey? What institution of higher indoctrination do you work out of?

Besides being a highly respected spokesfag for the LGBTQueer movement, it goes much deeper than that.

People who believe that those who engage in immoral behaviors should be given certain "rights" (housing, employment, civil unions, etc.) created Dan Savage. You're one of them (sigh, and GFR7 tried so hard to look like a reasonable person in his first post back from his hiatus from the thread).
Well, in truth I have adjuncted at various colleges and Universities. I do consider myself a philosopher and have been a member of philosophical societies :AMR1:

I took no hiatus from this thread: You threw me off :jawdrop: Don't you remember? :think: Then I just decided, what the heck, return....... :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7 Duggars was himself under the law a child (14) when he committed these acts. A disturbed child. I would say the same of a gay offender that age....

And no one would even know about it, if he was actually prosecuted for it because it would be sealed. (juvenile records are sealed).

The important thing to note is that because of righteous laws and a loving Christian family, Josh Duggar received the help that he so desperately needed and is the person he is today because of it.

josh-anna-duggar-expecting-fourth-child.jpg

Just think, had homosexuality been involved and had it happened in the past couple of years, it very well might have been unlawful for Josh Duggar to get the help that he needed.

America's First Openly Bisexual Governor Bans Gay Conversion Therapy in Oregon, Ex-Gay Group Calls Bill 'Child Abuse'

May 21, 2015

Oregon became the third state in the United States to ban gay conversion therapy, a practice that has attracted much debate. Democratic Gov. Kate Brown signed the bill into law earlier this week, though an ex-gay group has protested and called the bill "child abuse."...

While the [pro LGBTQueer] American Psychological Association has supported such bans, arguing that there's a lack of evidence to show that the therapy has positive effect, groups such as Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays & Gays, have said that the practice is needed for youths who have unwanted same-sex attractions.

"Not only is withholding talk therapy from minors who are seeking help, a violation of individual rights and self-determination, it's also dangerous," Regina Griggs, PFOX executive director, said earlier this month in a statement titled "Therapy Bans Are Child Abuse," after news came out that Oregon's Senate had voted 21-8 in favor of the bill.

"No one should be forced to live with or accept unwanted same-sex attractions when talk therapy is available to help the individual overcome unwanted feelings. Children who have been sexually abused keep the abuse a secret. Through talk therapy, children feel free to confide in a therapist who can walk and talk them through the horror and, in some cases, bring the abuser to justice," Griggs continued, in the statement that was shared with The Christian Post.

"Why would anyone want a child to live in silence about their abuse? Perhaps that's the question for those seeking to deny a child's right to receive help. Our society should allow every child and every person the freedom to live their life in accordance with their personal beliefs and faith."

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/a...-bill-child-abuse-139395/#X87I61MXf0ce5FJx.99

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

GFR7

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4266464&postcount=6670

(Two months this time, not bad).

Homosexual activist TracerBullet is boring me to tears with his lame one-liners, so welcome back. The many faces of GFR7 has made the thread...interesting, to say the least.
Well, you're forgetting that I came back and you ignored me, because Mr. Religion told you to...... :think:

You mean "her". Tracer is a she, although I actually have respect for her as a man. Her manhood is sound.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, you're forgetting that I came back and you ignored me, because Mr. Religion told you to...... :think:

You mean "her". Tracer is a she, although I actually have respect for her as a man. Her manhood is sound.

What does this mean?

TracerBullet

Quite true, good point.

Not if Josh's parents and the elder's of his church kept Josh away from the police and the prosecutor's until Arkansans' three year statute of limitations ran out and Josh could no longer be prosecuted. No prosecution. No sealed record.

What did exist was a police investigation which was hidden by the political friends of the Duggar's until a copy was obtained through the freedom on information act.

But don't worry, the Springdale Police department has destroyed the report at the order of Judge Stacey Zimmerman. Zimmerman is a personal friend of Jim Bob Duggar and was appointed to her position by Mike Huckabee.

TracerBullet

The important thing to note is that because of righteous laws and a loving Christian family, Josh Duggar received the help that he so desperately needed and is the person he is today because of it.

Well according to the now destroyed police report the young pervert Josh was not sent to any sort of counseling but rather they sent him to stay with a family friend.

"Michelle [Duggar] told police, according to the report, “it was not really a training center. Det. [Darrell] Hignite asked if the guy [redacted, Josh] talked to was a certified counselor. She said no. She said it was a guy they know in Little Rock that is remodeling a building. Det. Hignite asked if the guy was more of a mentor. She said “kind of.”"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Just think, had homosexuality been involved and had it happened in the past couple of years, it very well might have been unlawful for Josh Duggar to get the help that he needed.

America's First Openly Bisexual Governor Bans Gay Conversion Therapy in Oregon, Ex-Gay Group Calls Bill 'Child Abuse'

May 21, 2015

Oregon became the third state in the United States to ban gay conversion therapy, a practice that has attracted much debate. Democratic Gov. Kate Brown signed the bill into law earlier this week, though an ex-gay group has protested and called the bill "child abuse."...

Well according to the now destroyed police report the young pervert Josh was not sent to any sort of counseling but rather they sent him to stay with a family friend.

"Michelle [Duggar] told police, according to the report, “it was not really a training center. Det. [Darrell] Hignite asked if the guy [redacted, Josh] talked to was a certified counselor. She said no. She said it was a guy they know in Little Rock that is remodeling a building. Det. Hignite asked if the guy was more of a mentor. She said “kind of.”"

All of that HATRED that you're wallowing in must be eating you alive TB.

BTW, #4 is on the way.
josh-anna-duggar-baby-gender-02.jpg

Regarding Oregon Governor Kate Brown: I've been meaning to ask you: what does the LGBTQueer movement call a bisexual lesbian...

A part time bull dyke?

Status
Not open for further replies.