Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Once again:

Either you've experience therapy to help you overcome homosexual desires and had a negative experience or you're taking the information that you've got from homosexual activists like Christian Jessen as a fact.

Have you gone through therapy anytime in your life that was designed to help you overcome homosexual desires Art?

If the answer is "no", then besides relying on the information that you got from homosexual activist Christian Jessen (you must remember our discussion about Jessen in Part 2 Art) have you sought out information from therapy groups such as NARTH?

Once again in turn, and I'll even highlight the relevant portions to aid your apparent reading comprehension difficulties:

Pete is an honest individual and he knows that I'm straight. We certainly don't agree on everything but his integrity is beyond reproach. You have yet to display anything resembling that and your sleazy projected innuendo only reflects back on you and makes you look more and more in the closet.

I like women, and as stated before, that's women, not girls, as you still can't condemn adult men preying on such. Calling you a crank after the above is starting to feel like too much of a compliment nowadays...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Once again:

Either you've experience therapy to help you overcome homosexual desires and had a negative experience or you're taking the information that you've got from homosexual activists like Christian Jessen as a fact.

Have you gone through therapy anytime in your life that was designed to help you overcome homosexual desires Art?

If the answer is "no", then besides relying on the information that you got from homosexual activist Christian Jessen (you must remember our discussion about Jessen in Part 2 3 Art) have you sought out information from therapy groups such as NARTH?

Once again in turn, and I'll even highlight the relevant portions to aid your apparent reading comprehension difficulties:

Pete is an honest individual and he knows that I'm straight.

I'm not asking Pete if he knows that you went through therapy any time in your life designed to help you overcome same sex desires Art, I'm asking you.

We certainly don't agree on everything but his integrity is beyond reproach. You have yet to display anything resembling that and your sleazy projected innuendo only reflects back on you and makes you look more and more in the closet.

I like women, and as stated before, that's women, not girls, as you still can't condemn adult men preying on such. Calling you a crank after the above is starting to feel like too much of a compliment nowadays...

If your answer is "No, I have not gone through therapy anytime in my life that was designed to help me overcome homosexual desires", then I can only assume that you've received your information on therapy to help overcome homosexual desires from homosexual activists like Christian Jessen (you do remember our conversation in part 3 about Christian Jessen don't you Art?).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185576&postcount=4860

Arthur Brain

I'm not asking Pete if he knows that you went through therapy any time in your life designed to help you overcome same sex desires Art, I'm asking you.

Are you seriously continuing with this desperate garbage aCW?

Here, let me spell it out to you in clear and unequivocal terms. (If you're unsure what unequivocal means then an online dictionary can help you)

I am straight, so no, of course I haven't been to some bloody stupid "therapy" centre to "cure" me of desires I don't - or have ever had.

Now is that clear? Are there any particular words that are causing you some confusion about the above? I can increase the font size if that helps to aid your reading ability? Perhaps some bold and italics as well?

If your answer is "No, I have not gone through therapy anytime in my life that was designed to help me overcome homosexual desires", then I can only assume that you've received your information on therapy to help overcome homosexual desires from homosexual activists like Christian Jessen (you do remember our conversation in part 3 about Christian Jessen don't you Art?).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185576&postcount=4860

I would seriously recommend you check yourself into one of these places you hold in such high regard (despite being completely ignorant about them) and then report back...and maybe in the meantime you can get around to condemning grown men preying on teenage girls...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that it's been confirmed that Art Brain is taking the word of proud and unrepentant moral degenerates like Christian Jessen as to what happens inside therapy clinics designed to help those with unwanted same sex desires overcome them, I'll address another topic that was brought up earlier by Art:

There is zero tolerance for grooming, molesting or abusing children under law.

I'd shown in a somewhat recent post that there are still laws on the books in numerous states outlawing homosexuality:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4278689&postcount=6905

Well, there are numerous laws in every state that were designed to protect the innocence of youth, but are not being enforced.

I'll start off with a riddle to explain about the first one:

Question: What's the difference between a guy who exposes his genitals to innocent children in public* and a guy who exposes his genitals to children at a 'gay' pride parade and homosexual festivals like the Folsom Street Fair?

Answer: The first guy would be charged with indecent exposure and after being convicted, have to register as a sex offender.

The 2nd guy is applauded by hundreds of thousands of people (including the media) for showing how "proud" he is of his moral degenerate lifestyle.

*Except in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North and South (Seattle and San Fransicko) where pubic nudity is tolerated.

naked_marcher4.jpg_645_430_55.jpg

If these public indecency laws that are still on the books even in morally corrupt cities like S&G North and South were enforced, not only would 'gay' pride parades come to a halt, the people who exposed themselves to these innocent children and the people who brought them to these disgusting displays of perversion would be charged with crimes.

Next up: Another law that is currently on the legislative books in every US State, county and city, which if enforced, would put a abrupt halt to the "grooming, molestation and abuse" of innocent children.

alwight

Question: What's the difference between a guy who exposes his genitals to innocent children in public* and a guy who exposes his genitals to children at a 'gay' pride parade and homosexual festivals like the Folsom Street Fair?

Answer: The first guy would be charged with indecent exposure and after being convicted, have to register as a sex offender.

The 2nd guy is applauded by hundreds of thousands of people (including the media) for showing how "proud" he is of his moral degenerate lifestyle.

*Except in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North and South (Seattle and San Fransicko) where pubic nudity is tolerated.
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing inherently offensive about any part of the human body aCW.:chew:

Of course in our cultures there are rules governing public nudity based on how most people feel about it.
These rules are often relaxed depending on the context and whether anyone is actually offended enough to report it to the police.
In other cultures it can be quite normal to wear next to nothing, all the time without the sky falling down.

If nobody there at the time sees a problem nor is offended then I would suggest that it isn't the police's job to be offended on their behalf and to start arresting people.

What happens however is that media photographers (who presumably are not offended themselves) take pictures at events of which some will get belatedly pounced on by the likes of AFTAH as offending public decency if homosexuals happen to be involved.
Well they would wouldn't they. :rolleyes:
Presumably if a photographer took pictures at a nudist camp with heterosexuals in it, yours and AFTAH's outrage would be rather less?
Or maybe for you aCW any exposure of certain parts of the body should never happen at any time, except under the strictest of circumstances? :sherlock:

Maybe you think that there is indeed much to be offended by if certain parts of the anatomy are not kept securely out of sight at all times?
Presumably then, your own genitalia is always kept securely covered up and out of sight at all times, only risking exposure when and where appropriate, as absolutely necessary and always under strictly controlled circumstances. :plain:

Quetzal

Legal equality for homosexuals and legal equality for pedophilia are mutually exclusive. Toleration for one does not equate to toleration of the other. Period.

Christian Liberty

Legal equality for homosexuals and legal equality for pedophilia are mutually exclusive. Toleration for one does not equate to toleration of the other. Period.

I know that you guys have a principle by which to distinguish the two, namely, consent. But as a secularist, you have no objective grounds to condemn either a Christian government which represses homosexual perversion, nor a secular government which decides to permit pedophilia. You can't derive non-aggression from moral skepticism.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing inherently offensive about any part of the human body aCW.:chew:

Of course in our cultures there are rules governing public nudity based on how most people feel about it.
These rules are often relaxed depending on the context and whether anyone is actually offended enough to report it to the police.
In other cultures it can be quite normal to wear next to nothing, all the time without the sky falling down.

If nobody there at the time sees a problem nor is offended then I would suggest that it isn't the police's job to be offended on their behalf and to start arresting people.

What happens however is that media photographers (who presumably are not offended themselves) take pictures at events of which some will get belatedly pounced on by the likes of AFTAH as offending public decency if homosexuals happen to be involved.
Well they would wouldn't they. :rolleyes:
Presumably if a photographer took pictures at a nudist camp with heterosexuals in it, yours and AFTAH's outrage would be rather less?
Or maybe for you aCW any exposure of certain parts of the body should never happen at any time, except under the strictest of circumstances? :sherlock:

Maybe you think that there is indeed much to be offended by if certain parts of the anatomy are not kept securely out of sight at all times?
Presumably then, your own genitalia is always kept securely covered up and out of sight at all times, only risking exposure when and where appropriate, as absolutely necessary and always under strictly controlled circumstances. :plain:

This particular topic was discussed early on in Part 3's thread Al, and you were involved in it.

Let's review what I had to say about nudity in general to TOL's "one living brain cell wonder", Libertarian shagter01:

Poor aCW thinks the bodies that God created are ugly and should be covered. He is ashamed of what God gave him.

If you don't want to see something, don't look at it. It's not my job to make sure you see only things you want.

And I could care less what old Jews wrote down 5000 years ago.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The queens, fairies and dykes of the lifestyle and movement that you defend sure don't have a problem displaying their genitalia in public. As I've shown throughout the thread, public nudism is very popular at pride parades and homosexual festivals. Public nudity was so bad in the libertine capital of the US (San Fransicko), that the degenerates running the city even passed legislation prohibiting public nudity.(Peter LaBarbera shows in this article how those that proudly partake in homosexual behavior are taking the law very seriously).

WARNING! Offensive pictures

So Much for San Francisco’s New Ban on Public Nudity
http://americansfortruth.com/2013/04/11/so-much-for-san-franciscos-public-nudity-ban/

I would ask you Doper why you think societies have public decency laws, but since you weren't even able to define what decency means to you, I figured that would be taxing that one live brain cell of yours again.

How about I just ask you a few personal questions and we can see how you feel about nudity.

Do you and the wifey run around in the nude around your children? (If the kids get offended, they shouldn't look at it. It's not your job to make sure they see only things that they want).

You know how when some people invite guests over to their house they ask them to take off their shoes? Do you ask them to take off their clothes? (hopefully your neighbors aren't ashamed of what God gave them).

Bathroom doors: they're for prudes. So what if the kids see you urinating or defecating, it's as natural as the naked human body, so what's the big deal?

I won't go into you showering with other members of the family, as people might think I'm talking about incest (I'm not, it's only two human beings that are closely related to each other showering in a close proximity of one another).

Bedroom doors. So what if the kids see you and the wifey getting intimate, it's natural.

I could go on and on with more examples, but I think those will keep that Libertarian brain of yours busy for a while...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3937549#post3937549

anthony_gonzalez_anti-folsom_press_conf.bmp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What part of organized pedophila do you not understand?

I know that you guys have a principle by which to distinguish the two, namely, consent. But as a secularist, you have no objective grounds to condemn either a Christian government which represses homosexual perversion, nor a secular government which decides to permit pedophilia. You can't derive non-aggression from moral skepticism.

Since when is a Libertarian who throughout a good part of Part 2's thread promoted "consensual relations" and who wrote these words about indecent exposer justified in condemning a fellow secular humanist?

...I don't think exposing one's genitals in the presence of children is just cause to lock them up...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3934830&postcount=231

Quetzal

Sure I can. One is illegal and the other one isn't. There is no skepticism there. That is how it is. I can condemn a Christian government which represses homosexuality because I do not see sexual orientation as a choice. I can condemn a secular government which permits pedophilia because minors are below the age of consent. Thankfully, this country upholds both of these things. Being a homosexual isn't a crime and sexually advancing on a minor is.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure I can. One is [currently] illegal [on paper] and the other one isn't.

Fixed that for ya.

Do me a favor Que: Christian Liberty, aka the Jr. Libertarian is a consensual moralist like yourself. Don't encourage the troll by acting like he's some kind of Christian who acknowledges God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture, because (as seen throughout Part 2's table of contents) he doesn't,.

Quetzal

Fixed that for ya.

Do me a favor Que: Christian Liberty, aka the Jr. Libertarian is a consensual moralist like yourself. Don't encourage the troll by acting like he's some kind of Christian who acknowledges God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture, because (as seen throughout Part 2's table of contents) he doesn't,.
You can edit it however you want, it reads the same. I don't take this slippery slope fallacy seriously.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Fixed that for ya.

You can edit it however you want, it reads the same. I don't take this slippery slope fallacy seriously.

Again, I'm not here to convince the proud and unrepentant moral degenerates of the world anything (if they see the errs in their ways while reading this 3 part thread, great), I'm here to show people with an ounce of decency what they're up against.

I've established throughout this 3 part thread that children play a HUGE role in the LGBTQueer movement. Attempt to refute it if you want, I'll look forward to your attempt in doing so.

Arthur Brain

Now that it's been confirmed that Art Brain is taking the word of proud and unrepentant moral degenerates like Christian Jessen as to what happens inside therapy clinics designed to help those with unwanted same sex desires overcome them, I'll address another topic that was brought up earlier by Art:

Er, nope, the evidence was the footage from the "clinic" itself caught on camera, not simply Jensen himself. Unlike your goofball self I don't consider homosexuals to be 'moral degenerates' simply because they happen to be gay either.

I'd shown in a somewhat recent post that there are still laws on the books in numerous states outlawing homosexuality:

Which as I pointed out in another thread are very unlikely to be enforced.

Well, there are numerous laws in every state that were designed to protect the innocence of youth, but are not being enforced.

I'll start off with a riddle to explain about the first one:

naked_marcher4.jpg_645_430_55.jpg

If these public indecency laws that are still on the books even in morally corrupt cities like S&G North and South were enforced, not only would 'gay' pride parades come to a halt, the people who exposed themselves to these innocent children and the people who brought them to these disgusting displays of perversion would be charged with crimes.

My word, you and your riddles...have you taken a good look in the mirror yet?

As it happens there are public decency laws over here where public nudity is prohibited by law so I don't know what the laws are like over there.

Next up: Another law that is currently on the legislative books in every US State, county and city, which if enforced, would put a abrupt halt to the "grooming, molestation and abuse" of innocent children.

Since when did you care about kids? You certainly don't care about teenage girls being preyed on by adult men so you're really not qualified to talk about it.

Arthur Brain

Yep, what people like aCW and their ilk seem to conveniently forget is that laws protecting children from abuse have become more and more stringent over time, not more lax. The argument that child molesting would ever become socially acceptable in society is paranoid rubbish and not grounded in common sense or reality.

Quetzal

Yep, what people like aCW and their ilk seem to conveniently forget is that laws protecting children from abuse have become more and more stringent over time, not more lax. The argument that child molesting would ever become socially acceptable in society is paranoid rubbish and not grounded in common sense or reality.
:cheers:

alwight

He knows it too, it's not as though children's welfare is actually the point, the point is whether it can somehow be used against homosexuals by him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal

Yet Art conveniently ignored this recent post talking about how these supposed "protected children" are exposed to all kinds of moral depravity at 'gay' pride parades and homosexual festivals.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4294258&postcount=7205

Oh but it gets better when I show how laws on the books in every state, county and city that "protect children" (CDOM: Contributing to the Deliquency of a Minor) are completely ignored when it comes to the LGBTQueer movement.

cdomlogo_1314195680.png

Back with that post later.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He knows it too, it's not as though children's welfare is actually the point, the point is whether it can somehow be used against homosexuals by him.

On a side note Al:

I see that you recently were reported for a TOL policy violation.

Are you badgering TOL'ers for baby sitting jobs again Al?

Status
Not open for further replies.