Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Then you and CNN's head pedophile Andy Cooper both agree that nosy parents don't have any right to tell their children what's best for them?

Nope, parents have a right to discipline their children. What they don't have the right to do is abuse their children or force them into establishments that would effectively do the same.

Ah yes, I've heard that many a time from the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement:

Parents who lovingly send their children who are struggling with same sex desires to a therapist who can help them change is "abuse".

Quote:
Your obsession with a devout Christian tv star who unapologetically spoke out against homosexuality during an interview to say the least is...

"disturbing" Art.

His comments about getting girls as young as 15 is what should be disturbing to anyone who cares about the welfare of children. The fact that you gladly give him a 'free pass' on that because you no doubt lap up everything else he says is...

Telling...

You're an extremely morally and mentally disturbed person Art, I'm not going to fuel your instability by playing your little game.

Arthur Brain

Parents who lovingly send their children who are struggling with same sex desires to a therapist who can help them change is "abuse".

You weren't even aware of some of the 'practices' that go on in these places until informed by people with a bit more savvy, but you can't hide behind ignorance any longer. The recent rulings regarding children are done to protect them from being forced to undergo such "therapy".

You're an extremely morally and mentally disturbed person Art, I'm not going to fuel your instability by playing your little game.

There's no need to project your own instability or insecure orientation onto me aCW, it only makes you look sillier (if that's anymore possible).

You could quite easily have said something along the lines of how much you generally admire and agree with Robertson but that he dropped the ball where he talked about 15 year old girls. You didn't, and until you do say something along that line you've lost the right to try and take any "moral high ground".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You weren't even aware of some of the 'practices' that go on in these places until informed by people with a bit more savvy, but you can't hide behind ignorance any longer.

There are two things that I am "aware of" Art:

1). That the homosexual lifestyle is death sentence for those who practice it. (Because 'gay' youth have so much to look forward to later in life (the realities of the homosexual lifestyle)
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185475&postcount=4853

and

2). Reparative therapy (i.e. spiritual and often times psychological) has helped countless people leave homosexual behavior and often times homosexual desires behind.

150 200 EX-homosexual video testimonies
http://www.gcmwatch.com/exhomosexual-videos
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185395&postcount=4848

The recent rulings regarding children are done to protect them from being forced to undergo such "therapy".

The "recent rulings" amongst other things guarantee to the pedophile wing of your LGBTQueer movement that their little "boy toys" won't be changing their sexual desires anytime soon.

nambla_sickos.jpg

There's no need to project your own instability or insecure orientation onto me aCW, it only makes you look sillier (if that's anymore possible).

You could quite easily have said something along the lines of how much you generally admire and agree with Robertson but that he dropped the ball where he talked about 15 year old girls. You didn't, and until you do say something along that line you've lost the right to try and take any "moral high ground".

If it were a legitimate argument that you have I would engage in this obsession of yours for the umpteenth time Art, but of course I know what your real issue with Phil Robertson is ("This body part NEVER goes there!").

Oh and Art: Phil Robertson is right, that particular body part NEVER goes "there".

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

1). That the homosexual lifestyle is death sentence for those who practice it. (Because 'gay' youth have so much to look forward to later in life (the realities of the homosexual lifestyle)
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185475&postcount=4853

I'm not particularly convinced there's anything you're aware of, certainly within the realms of logical thought at the very least. You seem determined for the most part to let far right blogs do your 'thinking' for you as long as they say the 'right things' in general.

and

2). Reparative therapy (i.e. spiritual and often times psychological) has helped countless people leave homosexual behavior and often times homosexual desires behind.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185395&postcount=4848

As has been pointed out already, you weren't even aware of what happens in these places and anecdotal testimonies do not count as evidence for your claim that "countless people" have been able to alter their orientation.

The "recent rulings" amongst other things guarantee to the pedophile wing of your LGBTQueer movement that their little "boy toys" won't be changing their sexual desires anytime soon.

The recent rulings are put in place to protect children from being forced to undergo abusive "treatment". As I ascribe to no particular political movement or whacko group then your comments are duly filed in the usual appropriate place.

If it were a legitimate argument that you have I would engage in this obsession of yours for the umpteenth time Art, but of course I know what your real issue with Phil Robertson is ("This body part NEVER goes there!").

Oh and Art: Phil Robertson is right, that particular body part NEVER goes "there".

It is a legitimate argument, your goofball deflection notwithstanding. It's also legitimate to point out that until you at the very least criticize his remarks in regards to 15 year old girls that you're in no position to claim any moral fibre when it comes to the abuse of teenage children.

My issue with Robertson is solely in regards to that. His views on homosexuality are not especially interesting or original, in fact it's nothing that hasn't been heard before from far right cranks and he's welcome to spout off on it as much as you are AFAIC. He isn't welcome to encourage men getting girls when they're in their early teens and if you still can't bring yourself to condemn that then you've no business talking about the abuse of children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=4853

I'm not particularly convinced there's anything you're aware of, certainly within the realms of logical thought at the very least. You seem determined for the most part to let far right blogs do your 'thinking' for you as long as they say the 'right things' in general.

You must remember Art that I'm not here to convince you or any other proud and unrepentant homosexualist of anything, I'm here to show those with an ounce of decency what we're up against when it comes to the sexual anarchy movement.

Regarding Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality's article showing the truth about the homosexual lifestyle:

Refute it.
http://americansfortruth.com/2012/1...gets-better-campaign-with-video-it-got-worse/

AFTAH-Web-sitex390.jpg

and

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=4848

As has been pointed out already, you weren't even aware of what happens in these places and anecdotal testimonies do not count as evidence for your claim that "countless people" have been able to alter their orientation.

Is it my imagination Art, or are you threatened by all of those people that have left homosexual behavior, and often times desires behind?

To answer your above rant: I don't need to know what specifically goes on inside therapy clinics (spirituality is a key) in order to know that they've helped countless people.

Quote:

The recent rulings are put in place to protect children from being forced to undergo abusive "treatment". As I ascribe to no particular political movement or whacko group then your comments are duly filed in the usual appropriate place.

It's LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists and legislators that are behind bans on helping sexually confused children leave same sex desires and gender identity problems behind.

Who did you think it was Art?

Quote:

It is a legitimate argument, your goofball deflection notwithstanding. It's also legitimate to point out that until you at the very least criticize his remarks in regards to 15 year old girls that you're in no position to claim any moral fibre when it comes to the abuse of teenage children.

My issue with Robertson is solely in regards to that. His views on homosexuality are not especially interesting or original, in fact it's nothing that hasn't been heard before from far right cranks and he's welcome to spout off on it as much as you are AFAIC. He isn't welcome to encourage men getting girls when they're in their early teens and if you still can't bring yourself to condemn that then you've no business talking about the abuse of children

(Poor Art, he just can't get over Phil Robertson's interview belittling homosexuality).

Here's what really concerns me Art:

Over 4,000 homosexual [youth] clubs have been formed in the past decade, some now at the middle-school level.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185898&postcount=4875

1190-2.jpg

Tell us again that

There is zero tolerance for grooming, molesting or abusing children under law

Arthur Brain

You must remember Art that I'm not here to convince you or any other proud and unrepentant homosexualist of anything, I'm here to show those with an ounce of decency what we're up against when it comes to the sexual anarchy movement.

Regarding Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality's article showing the truth about the homosexual lifestyle:

Refute it.
http://americansfortruth.com/2012/1...gets-better-campaign-with-video-it-got-worse/

Those with an ounce of decency and critical thinking skills will - and do see through your complete transparency. It's no co-incidence that most people on here, from left to right, from believer to atheist regard you as somewhat of a fixated loon at best. Now why do you suppose that is?

There's no requirement to refute blogs or articles that emanate from completely biased and non objective blog sites aCW. If you were familiar with analytical thinking you'd have realized this by now.

Is it my imagination Art, or are you threatened by all of those people that have left homosexual behavior, and often times desires behind?

To answer your above rant: I don't need to know what specifically goes on inside therapy clinics (spirituality is a key) in order to know that they've helped countless people.

Well as usual it is your imagination (or at least what passes for it) as I'm no more threatened by a person's orientation than I am a block of wood - or you, so to speak. You also still have no idea as to what constitutes an actual rant I notice. Ironic that...

In conclusion on this particular point - you don't know that these "clinics" have 'cured' countless people and you don't know what goes on in them.

People who actually care about the welfare of children, who knew of the traumatising and abusive practices of such centres and decided to put a stop to kids being forced into such places?

Tell us again that

Well clearly 'getting' young teenage girls doesn't concern you and as such you've lost any right to talk about child abuse frankly. By your very silence on the matter you've given approval to Robertson's sentiments despite having ample opportunity to do the opposite.

alwight

If only the American people knew the truth about this absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and the jackbooted thug-child molesting agenda then threads like this wouldn't be necessary.
If I could perhaps try a different tack aCW?
Could you enlighten me on what it is that makes these supposedly "filthy disease ridden jackbooted" whatever, people do what they do?
What is their motivation and what do you think would be the attraction for them to lead such a ...colourful life?
Do they enjoy their disease ridden jackbooted existence or are they simply doing evil for its own sake?
Do you think you are maybe battling pure mindless satanic evil aCW?
Perhaps the apparent physical presence of a mindless evil is for you good confirmation of God in what passes for your "mind"?
As you tirelessly battle this perceived mindless evil with mindless homophobic hatred, ...onward Christian soldier...? :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Refute it.
http://americansfortruth.com/2012/12...-it-got-worse/

Those with an ounce of decency and critical thinking skills will - and do see through your complete transparency. It's no co-incidence that most people on here, from left to right, from believer to atheist regard you as somewhat of a fixated loon at best. Now why do you suppose that is?

I kinda like it when "most people" speak for themselves Art.

"Most people" : Come into the WHMBR! Part 3 thread and please do a better job of defending homosexuality than Art Brain is doing.

There's no requirement to refute blogs or articles that emanate from completely biased and non objective blog sites aCW. If you were familiar with analytical thinking you'd have realized this by now.

The Centers For Disease Control and the US National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health (amongst other reputable sources used in LaBarbera's article) are considered "biased and non objective" Art?

Quote:

Well as usual it is your imagination (or at least what passes for it) as I'm no more threatened by a person's orientation than I am a block of wood - or you, so to speak. You also still have no idea as to what constitutes an actual rant I notice. Ironic that...

Yet without a doubt you would encourage people who are trying to rid themselves of other unwanted behaviors (alcohol and/or drug abuse, etc.) to do so, why is it that you don't support those wanting to rid themselves of same sex desires Art?

In conclusion on this particular point - you don't know that these "clinics" have 'cured' countless people and you don't know what goes on in them.

We could start with the 150 200 testimonies from the "Gay Christian Movement Watch" website and then go from there.

Let's start with this video by former homosexual/drag queen David Arthur:

Quote:

People Pedophiles who actually care about the welfare of indoctrinate, groom and physically molest children, who knew of the traumatising and abusive practices of such centres and decided to put a stop to kids being forced into such places? know how traumatized they'd be if they didn't have open access to impressionable young children.

There, that's better.

Quote:
Tell us again that

There is zero tolerance for grooming, molesting or abusing children under law.

Well clearly 'getting' young teenage girls doesn't concern you and as such you've lost any right to talk about child abuse frankly. By your very silence on the matter you've given approval to Robertson's sentiments despite having ample opportunity to do the opposite.

Your sick obsession with Phil Robertson is nearing that of WizardofOz aka Captain Obvious, aka Aaron's sick obsession with the late Pastor Ken Hutcherson. Does Phil need to put a restraining order on you Art?

Regarding your statement that children aren't "abused under [current] laws":

I've talked about laws that were designed to protect children that currently are being selectively enforced in previous posts. I'll be back later to talk about Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (CDOM) and public indecency laws.

cdomlogo_1314195680.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
If only the American people knew the truth about this absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and the jackbooted thug-child molesting agenda then threads like this wouldn't be necessary.

If I could perhaps try a different tack aCW?
Could you enlighten me on what it is that makes these supposedly "filthy disease ridden jackbooted" whatever, people do what they do?
What is their motivation and what do you think would be the attraction for them to lead such a ...colourful life?
Do they enjoy their disease ridden jackbooted existence or are they simply doing evil for its own sake?
Do you think you are maybe battling pure mindless satanic evil aCW?
Perhaps the apparent physical presence of a mindless evil is for you good confirmation of God in what passes for your "mind"?
As you tirelessly battle this perceived mindless evil with mindless homophobic hatred, ...onward Christian soldier...? :chuckle:

How about we let former (i.e. Ex) homosexuals answer some of those questions for you Al?

More testimonies from the "Gay Christian Movement Watch" website.

Arthur Brain

I kinda like it when "most people" speak for themselves Art.

"Most people" : Come into the WHMBR! Part 3 thread and please do a better job of defending homosexuality than Art Brain is doing.

Most people have over the course of your three part ego massage. The result being that even most conservatives prefer not to align themselves with you. The reasons are likely those that LMOHM has taken you to task over and rebuked you for although of course you weren't going to listen as this thread is essentially all about you.

The Centers For Disease Control and the US National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health (amongst other reputable sources used in LaBarbera's article) are considered "biased and non objective" Art?

The fact that STD's are transmitted amongst gay people is hardly breaking news, unless it's supposed to come as a shock that many are transmitted between heterosexual people also? Using stats for propaganda purposes to besmirch entire groups of people in general is hardly objective no matter how much you'll buy into the rhetoric.

Yet without a doubt you would encourage people who are trying to rid themselves of other unwanted behaviors (alcohol and/or drug abuse, etc.) to do so, why is it that you don't support those wanting to rid themselves of same sex desires Art?

As previously stated - if adults wish to subject themselves to this "therapy" then I wouldn't stand in their way even if I would hardly recommend it having seen documentaries of the humiliating rubbish that goes on in the places. No way should children be subjected to it.

We could start with the 150 200 testimonies from the "Gay Christian Movement Watch" website and then go from there.

Let's start with this video by former homosexual/drag queen David Arthur:

Anecdotes don't count as evidence for your claim that "countless people" have 'left homosexuality behind'. There may well be plenty of people who for varying reasons have become celibate and whatnot but if they're homosexual or bi-sexual then those attractions don't just magically change, not unless the same could be applied to heterosexuals.

There, that's better.

Well, no not really. It was responsible ruling that prevented children from being forced into places where they'd be subjected to humiliating abuse, not that you care of course.

Your sick obsession with Phil Robertson is nearing that of WizardofOz aka Captain Obvious, aka Aaron's sick obsession with the late Pastor Ken Hutcherson. Does Phil need to put a restraining order on you Art?

This is about you and your inability to state that getting young teenage girls is wrong. Trying to deflect and shift away from that won't work. Until you say otherwise you have no business talking about child molesting when you seemingly have no issue with adult men preying on young female children. It's as simple as that.

Regarding your statement that children aren't "abused under [current] laws":

I've talked about current laws that were designed to protect children that are selectively being enforced in previous posts. I'll be back later to talk about Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (CDOM) and public indecency laws.

I'm sure it'll be as 'informative' as ever.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

As previously stated - if adults wish to subject themselves to this "therapy" then I wouldn't stand in their way even if I would hardly recommend it having seen documentaries of the humiliating rubbish that goes on in the places. No way should children be subjected to it.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people dying to know your answer to this question Art, I know I am:

How is it that a movement that you represent, a movement whose modern day icons promote sex with children and who (fortunately) never had children themselves (how could they, it would involve doing icky things to a female), how is it that these filthy disease ridden moral degenerates know better than the parents of these sexually confused children what's best for them?

trio.jpg

Left to right: Homosexual activist John Burnside, homosexual activist and founder of the North American Man Boy Love Association David Thorstad, modern day homosexual icon/pioneer/"father of the US gay movement" and supporter of NAMBLA Harry Hay.
http://nambla.org/hayonmanboylove.html

I'll do an entire detailed segment on how the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want parents helping their sexually confused children in Part 4 of this on-going thread.

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people dying to know your answer to this question Art, I know I am:

How is it that a movement that you represent, a movement whose modern day icons promote sex with children and who (fortunately) never had children themselves (how could they, it would involve doing icky things to a female), how is it that these moral degenerates know better than the parents of these sexually confused children what's best for them?

I don't represent any movement so it's a rather silly question to ask if not entirely unexpected. The rulings in law weren't born out of some paranoid delusion on your part but rather to protect children from abusive "techniques". As you know, I have no truck with any crank who endorses the molesting of children no matter who they are, something that you can't lay the same claim to.

I'll do an entire detailed segment on how the LGBTQueer movement doesn't want parents helping their sexually confused children in Part 4 of this on-going thread.

You mean blog don't you? In any event you have no credibility where it comes to discussing the sexual abuse of children regardless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How is it that a movement that you represent, a movement whose modern day icons promote sex with children and who (fortunately) never had children themselves (how could they, it would involve doing icky things to a female), how is it that these these filthy disease ridden moral degenerates know better than the parents of these sexually confused children what's best for them?

I don't represent any movement so it's a rather silly question to ask if not entirely unexpected. The rulings in law weren't born out of some paranoid delusion on your part but rather to protect children from abusive "techniques". As you know, I have no truck with any crank who endorses the molesting of children no matter who they are, something that you can't lay the same claim to.

There's just one thing that I need you to tell the followers of this thread before I move on:

Tell all of those loving and devoted parents out there that you, a 43 year old male who has never been a dad, someone who never talks about dating women and spends an enormous amount of time defending an absolutely filthy unnatural disease ridden behavior in an internet forum*, tell them that you know better than they do what's best for their children.

*But doesn't represent any movement.

I feel I can safely speak for all of the other parents besides my wife and I when I say:

"We're listening Art."

31.jpg

Arthur Brain

There's just one thing that I need you to tell the followers of this thread before I move on:

Tell all of those loving and devoted parents out there that you, a 43 year old male who has never been a dad, someone who never talks about dating women and spends an enormous amount of time defending an absolutely filthy unnatural disease ridden behavior in an internet forum*, tell them that you know better than they do what's best for their children.

I feel I can safely speak for all of the other parents besides my wife and I when I say:

"We're listening Art."

Hmm, you must be getting desperate if you're sinking to this aCW. Considering you're not privy to any personal information about my private life it's telling that you think you actually have any insight into it, also rather sleazy and creepy to boot. Why would a supposedly Christian man do that? Given that you claim to be straight and married (not remotely convincing although I wouldn't want to know about your particular private life) you spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing about homosexual men, so you're really not in any sort of position to level any insinuations...

I would imagine that actually loving parents would hardly need convincing that degrading practices shouldn't be forced onto a child. Then again, I'm talking to someone who isn't remotely bothered about grown men preying on teenage girls so your above nonsense hardly comes as any sort of surprise...

lovemeorhateme

Something about 'reparitive therapy' has never quite struck the right chord with me. I didn't go through it, and I would never recommend it to others. If they want to try it, that's up to them.

I just feel that if a homosexual comes to Christ, their goal shouldn't be 'becoming straight' but simply focusing on Christ and living for him. As they follow Christ, He will give them the strength to do what is right. That's how it happened in my own life. Some may see a change in their homosexual feelings, and some may never experience such a change. If they don't, that does not mean there is anything wrong with that person, it simply means that they are human and struggle with sinful temptations like everyone else. Ultimately, Jesus called us to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow him. For Christians who struggle with homosexuality, I see it as the cross they have to bear.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Something about 'reparitive therapy' has never quite struck the right chord with me. I didn't go through it, and I would never recommend it to others.

So you wouldn't recommend something you know nothing about?

If they want to try it, that's up to them.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were up to the parents of children who are struggling with same sex desires and gender identity confusion in states like CA and New Jersey? Unfortunately parental rights have been taken away in those and other states and as I mentioned in a previous post, it may very well become a federal ban.

I just feel that if a homosexual comes to Christ, their goal shouldn't be 'becoming straight' but simply focusing on Christ and living for him. As they follow Christ, He will give them the strength to do what is right. That's how it happened in my own life. Some may see a change in their homosexual feelings, and some may never experience such a change. If they don't, that does not mean there is anything wrong with that person, it simply means that they are human and struggle with sinful temptations like everyone else. Ultimately, Jesus called us to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow him. For Christians who struggle with homosexuality, I see it as the cross they have to bear.

Yes, as shown in many of the testimonies by Ex-homosexuals in the Gay Christian Movement Watch link that I provided, spirituality is a key factor, but how about those people who just simply want to rid themselves of same sex desires, can't they be helped through psychological means that have been proven to work?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

"We're listening Art."

Hmm, you must be getting desperate if you're sinking to this aCW. Considering you're not privy to any personal information about my private life it's telling that you think you actually have any insight into it, also rather sleazy and creepy to boot. Why would a supposedly Christian man do that? Given that you claim to be straight and married (not remotely convincing although I wouldn't want to know about your particular private life) you spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing about homosexual men, so you're really not in any sort of position to level any insinuations...

I would imagine that actually loving parents would hardly need convincing that degrading practices shouldn't be forced onto a child. Then again, I'm talking to someone who isn't remotely bothered about grown men preying on teenage girls so your above nonsense hardly comes as any sort of surprise...

Here's the bottom line Art:

Either you're siding with the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement who want to take parental rights away and deny those loving and concerned parents the God-given right to help their sexually and often times gender confused child.

If you're not siding with the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement, you're speaking from personal experience where you attended therapy as a child (or sometime in your life) and it was a bad experience and didn't work for you.

If the latter is true (I think both of the above are true), then I would suggest that you man up like Pete has and admit that you have a problem and ask God for His help. If God thinks that spiritual devotion isn't enough for you to overcome your same sex desires, He'll guide you to seek further psychological counseling.

All that you have to do is ask Him Art.

Arthur Brain

It really isn't but hey, let's address your nonsense anyway.

Either you're siding with the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement who want to take parental rights away and deny those loving and concerned parents the God-given right to help their sexually and often times gender confused child.

Which of course is sheer garbage. The reasons why the rulings came into place were to protect children from both emotional and physical abuse. Considering how little you know about some of the 'practices' that go on in these 'therapy' centres you're hardly in a position to comment. Children should be protected from that, just as they should be from anyone who would molest them in turn. No 'siding' necessary with any particular movement whatsoever and if you were remotely familiar with common sense this would have already occurred to you.

If you're not siding with the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement, you're speaking from personal experience where you attended therapy as a child (or sometime in your life) and it was a bad experience and didn't work for you.

Which again is sheer nonsense for reasons given above, as well as possibly closeted projection on your part.

If the latter is true (I think both of the above are true), then I would suggest that you man up like Pete has and admit that you have a problem and ask God for His help. If God thinks that spiritual devotion isn't enough for you to overcome your same sex desires, He'll guide you to seek further psychological counseling.

All that you have to do is ask Him Art.[/QUOTE

Pete is an honest individual and he knows that I'm straight. We certainly don't agree on everything but his integrity is beyond reproach. You have yet to display anything resembling that and your sleazy projected innuendo only reflects back on you and makes you look more and more in the closet.

I like women, and as stated before, that's women, not girls, as you still can't condemn adult men preying on such. Calling you a crank after the above is starting to feel like too much of a compliment nowadays...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Which of course is sheer garbage. The reasons why the rulings came into place were to protect children from both emotional and physical abuse. Considering how little you know about some of the 'practices' that go on in these 'therapy' centres you're hardly in a position to comment. Children should be protected from that, just as they should be from anyone who would molest them in turn. No 'siding' necessary with any particular movement whatsoever and if you were remotely familiar with common sense this would have already occurred to you.

Once again:

Either you've experience therapy to help you overcome homosexual desires and had a negative experience or you're taking the information that you've got from homosexual activists like Christian Jessen as a fact.

Have you gone through therapy anytime in your life that was designed to help you overcome homosexual desires Art?

If the answer is "no", then besides relying on the information that you got from homosexual activist Christian Jessen (you must remember our discussion about Jessen in Part 2 Art) have you sought out information from therapy groups such as NARTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.