Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Once again you're taking the word of a homosexual activist (Christian Jessen) as to what goes on in various "therapy" centers, as you didn't...ahem...attend one yourself.

As explained before it was the footage on camera that counted, and it's not like the documentary has been shown to be a set up job? No, I haven't attended one myself you projecting dingbat for reasons explained already. By all means check yourself into one however...

Note how Pete stated that he knows people that were helped by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme
... I've met many people who have been through 'reparitive therapy'. Some say it helped,...

Doesn't that just eat you up inside that other people are being helped to leave homosexual behavior and often times desires behind Art?

Yet he doesn't recommend them and certainly doesn't support children being forced into them. Why do you suppose that is? It wouldn't 'eat me up at all' Connie but you won't even be able to fathom out why that is anyway...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You be sure to let the mayor of London know that Art.

Boris Johnson meets nude revellers at Gay Pride

And here I thought that the term "nude revellers" meant...

"nude revellers".

I was reviewing Pete's award winning post about the London Pride Parade. Perhaps he could tell us if he saw any nudity and any children at the million + person parade.

yes, they encourage and promote hedonism, perversion and promiscuity. and they don't mind if the kids tag along - :patrol:

Arthur Brain

Quote:
You be sure to let the mayor of London know that Art.

Boris Johnson meets nude revellers at Gay Pride

And here I thought that the term "nude revellers" meant...

"nude revellers".

I was reviewing Pete's award winning post about the London Pride Parade. Perhaps he could tell us if he saw any nudity and any children at the million + person parade.

I underlined and bolded the salient part of your own post dude. Goes to show how much attention you pay even to your own submissions here...

:hammer:

Christian Liberty

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Like many Libertarians that call themselves "Christian", you're only concerned with your lifestyle and obvioulsy couldn't care less about the pain and misery immoral lifestyles and unjust laws bring to individuals and society as a whole.
I've covered Romans 13:4 ad nauseum in the thread linked below, so I'm not going to go over it again in this one.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...rtarian+option ("No Libertarian Option?" thread now defunct).

Like all Libertarians, you lack compassion, and while I do feel sorry for you because of your selfish attitude towards life,...

Oh but I truly do want to understand what goes on in the mind of moral relativists that call themselves "Christian". Without posting a LoonieRockwell article (or have you tired of Rockwell's articles?), attempt to explain what the term "Christian Libertarianism" means.

Its not moral relativism. A Christian libertarian is a Christian who believes that the Bible teaches that it is immoral to initiate violence against other people, even if you are a government agent.
Pre-determined, the same thing that LGBTQueer movement is saying about a supposed 'gay' gene: that our sexual desires are pre-determined.

No, presuppositionalism is an apologetic method. I was attempting to tear down his moral foundation in order to create an opening for presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ. But of course, you care more about your political agenda than you do about the gospel. Galatians 1:8 was written to God-hating antichrists such as yourself.

So much for man being made in God's Image ey Jr.?

Being made in God's image, after the Fall, doesn't preclude being born with a strong temptation toward certain types of sins.

Obviously looking for verses that you can twist to make your case for immoral behavior.

Wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Once again you're taking the word of a homosexual activist (Christian Jessen) as to what goes on in various "therapy" centers, as you didn't...ahem...attend one yourself.

As explained before it was the footage on camera that counted, and it's not like the documentary has been shown to be a set up job? No, I haven't attended one myself you projecting dingbat for reasons explained already. By all means check yourself into one however...

While I generally don't believe a word that homosexual activists like Christian Jessen say, as their agenda is to recruit children, even if the "footage on the camera" were true, does that mean that ALL reparative therapy clinics are like that?

Quote:
Note how Pete stated that he knows people that were helped by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme
... I've met many people who have been through 'reparitive therapy'. Some say it helped,...

Doesn't that just eat you up inside that other people are being helped to leave homosexual behavior and often times desires behind Art?

Yet he doesn't recommend them

He and I both agree that spirituality is the key to real change, but both of us acknowledge that people respond differently to therapy.

and certainly doesn't support children being forced into them.

Yet he didn't respond to my post that said

The alternative is death. Which is better, to fail at something and try again until you succeed, or give into immoral thoughts and behaviors?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4294632&postcount=7230

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh but I truly do want to understand what goes on in the mind of moral relativists that call themselves "Christian". Without posting a LoonieRockwell article (or have you tired of Rockwell's articles?), attempt to explain what the term "Christian Libertarianism" means.

Its not moral relativism. A Christian libertarian is a Christian who believes that the Bible teaches that it is immoral to initiate violence against other people, even if you are a government agent.

...For what you deem are "victimless crimes" (I had to finish your sentence for you).

Quote:
Pre-determined, the same thing that LGBTQueer movement is saying about a supposed 'gay' gene: that our sexual desires are pre-determined.

No, presuppositionalism is an apologetic method. I was attempting to tear down his moral foundation in order to create an opening for presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ. But of course, you care more about your political agenda than you do about the gospel. Galatians 1:8 was written to God-hating antichrists such as yourself.

The LGBTQueer agenda is a political one Jr., and for that reason this thread is in the politics forum of TOL.

Quote:
So much for man being made in God's Image ey Jr.?

Being made in God's image, after the Fall, doesn't preclude being born with a strong temptation toward certain types of sins.

Why just "certain types of sins" Jr, why not all sins?

Christian Liberty

...For what you deem are "victimless crimes" (I had to finish your sentence for you).

Note the term "initiate."

The LGBTQueer agenda is a political one Jr., and for that reason this thread is in the politics forum of TOL.

There's no point in trying to reason with unbelievers. If they don't have the foundation of Christ, they will certainly not support a political agenda.

Some people are more tempted by one sin than another.

Arthur Brain

While I generally don't believe a word that homosexual activists like Christian Jessen say, as their agenda is to recruit children, even if the "footage on the camera" were true, does that mean that ALL reparative therapy clinics are like that?

He doesn't have an agenda to 'recruit children' at all unless you can supply backup for that accusation? He's simply a doctor who's gay and exposed the 'techniques' that these "therapy centres" practice. How about you go to one and report back?

He and I both agree that spirituality is the key to real change, but both of us acknowledge that people respond differently to therapy.

What goes on in those centres isn't "therapy".

The alternative is death. Which is better, to fail at something and try again until you succeed, or give into immoral thoughts and behaviors?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4294632&postcount=7230

What, is he supposed to answer your every post when you ignore and edit so many others?

Is it okay for grown men to prey on 15 year old girls btw?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Christian libertarian is a Christian who believes that the Bible teaches that it is immoral to initiate violence against other people, even if you are a government agent.

Note the term "initiate."

I'm familiar with the word "initiate" Jr., I just want you to confirm what type of crimes that civil government shouldn't "initiate" against.

Quote:

There's no point in trying to reason with unbelievers. If they don't have the foundation of Christ, they will certainly not support a political agenda.

Don't be too hard on unbelievers Jr., I'm having a heck of a time trying to reason with one who claims he is.

Quote:

Some people are more tempted by one sin than another.

Who are "some people" and what "one sin more than another" tempts them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

He doesn't have an agenda to 'recruit children' at all unless you can supply backup for that accusation?

The recruitment of a children is a major part of the LGBTQueer agenda Art. Remember those 4,000 homosexual youth clubs I talked about in a previous post, who do you think organized them?

1190-2.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4185898&postcount=4875

He's simply a doctor who's gay and exposed the 'techniques' that these "therapy centres" practice. How about you go to one and report back?

He's a proud and unrepentant pervert Art who is using LGBTQueer scare tactics to help legislate against therapy for sexually confused people in the UK.

Quote:

What goes on in those centres isn't "therapy".

People who have attended them and have successfully changed their sexual desires beg to differ with you, Dan Savage and Christian Jessen.

Quote:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=7230

What, is he supposed to answer your every post when you ignore and edit so many others?

The alternative to changing one's deviant sexual behavior is death Art. Remember those important words.

Is it okay for grown men to prey on 15 year old girls btw?

I'm glad that the female gender is on your mind for a change, now let's just bump up that age to around 40 and find you a girlfriend Art.

Tomorrow: CDOM laws and how simply enforcing them could keep sexual deviants away from children.

TracerBullet

I know that you guys have a principle by which to distinguish the two, namely, consent. But as a secularist, you have no objective grounds to condemn either a Christian government which represses homosexual perversion, nor a secular government which decides to permit pedophilia. You can't derive non-aggression from moral skepticism.

Plato shredded this opinion two thousand years ago.

"Is what is moral commanded by God because it is moral, or is it moral because it is commanded by God?"

If what is moral commanded by God because it is moral is true then what is moral exists independently of God and your claim that Quetzal has no moral objective grounds is false. If what is moral is so because it is commanded by God is true then morality is arbitrary and no objective morality exists for anyone.

TracerBullet

Question: What's the difference between a guy who exposes his genitals to innocent children in public* and a guy who exposes his genitals to children at a 'gay' pride parade and homosexual festivals like the Folsom Street Fair?

A guy exposing his genitals to children is just be following the advice of repairtive therapists and is working to keep kids from choosing to be gay

Quetzal

Killing Jews was "legal" in Nazi Germany. What's your point? Sometimes laws are wicked. Maybe the law is right here, but you have to actually philosophically defend that, you can't just automatically assume that the law is right.
Right... giving homosexuals the legal right to get married, the Holocaust, clearly the same thing.

The thing is, without a transcendent standard for morality, you can't even consistently condemn Hitler, let alone a Christian government that decided to ban homosexuality based on Biblical principles.
If you need the Bible to tell you that Hitler was the bad guy, I feel pretty bad for you to be honest.

The real point I'm trying to get at here is not whether homosexual contact should be criminalized. I recently changed my stance on that, but in the grand scheme of things, that isn't the major issue at hand. The major issue at hand is how you philosophically justify the very concept of morals.
Wrong, criminalizing homosexuality is exactly what we are talking about here and is, in fact, the major issue at hand. Don't stray too far from the topic.

Why is it wrong to have sex with people who are too young to consent? Without a transcendent standard, that's just your opinion.
It isn't just my opinion, it is also the law. You shouldn't need "God" to tell you that sleeping with a 13 year old girl is wrong.

[To clarify for any really stupid people who aren't paying attention, I am not suggesting that pedophilia is OK. I'm exposing the flaws in secular defenses of morality.]
You are doing so quite poorly, but you are certainly trying.

Arthur Brain

The recruitment of a children is a major part of the LGBTQueer agenda Art. Remember those 4,000 homosexual youth clubs I talked about in a previous post, who do you think organized them?

No, but then I don't tend to pay much attention to your propaganda hysteria posts frankly...

He's a proud and unrepentant pervert Art who is using LGBTQueer scare tactics to help legislate against therapy for sexually confused people in the UK.

Or rather the camera crew shot footage of what goes on in these so called "therapy" centres that Jensen was at. By all means show how the degrading 'techniques' used were all simply done for 'dramatic effect'.

People who have attended them and have successfully changed their sexual desires beg to differ with you, Dan Savage and Christian Jessen.

Uh huh, cos I'm sure being told how disgusting you are and made to drink a formula that induces vomiting while being exposed to sexual imagery "cures" anyone who goes to the places right?

Dingbat.

The alternative to changing one's deviant sexual behavior is death Art. Remember those important words.

Typical propaganda hysteria once again. Like saying someone who has a Playboy subscription is more at risk of contracting syphilis...

I'm glad that the female gender is on your mind for a change, now let's just bump up that age to around 40 and find you a girlfriend Art.

Says the crank who has an obsessive fixation with homosexual men and scours the net for such every single day? Frankly, I would thank you not to talk about me as if you know any details about my personal life also you sleazy little creep. The fact that you once again cannot condemn teenage girls being preyed on by adult men says it all. Sicko.

Tomorrow: CDOM laws and how simply enforcing them could keep sexual deviants away from children.

That would happen to include yourself considering. I sincerely hope you do actually live in your mother's basement frankly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No, but then I don't tend to pay much attention to your propaganda hysteria posts frankly...

Hence the reason year after year you're crowned "The Queen of Denial" in this thread's yearly awards.

Quote:
He's [homosexual activist Christian Jessen] a proud and unrepentant pervert Art who is using LGBTQueer scare tactics to help legislate against therapy for sexually confused people in the UK.

Or rather the camera crew shot footage of what goes on in these so called "therapy" centres that Jensen was at. By all means show how the degrading 'techniques' used were all simply done for 'dramatic effect'.

While I don't want to spend too much time on what homosexual activists are doing in the UK, I will reveal more about homosexual activist Christian Jessen.

In 2013 a well known UK homosexual periodical said this about Christian Jessen and a few other LGBTQueer activists:

TheGayUK announces its first ever New Year’s Recognition list, to acknowledge the massive support and campaigning efforts that companies, organisations and individuals have made to the LGBT community. 2012 has been an incredibly important year with the addition of many new faces, who have joined the fight for equality and fairness for gays, lesbians, bisexual and transgendered people around the globe. It’s an ongoing process and we’re not there yet, however thanks to the tireless work of these people, we are progressing.
http://www.thegayuk.com/magazine/4574334751/tags/ConnorMarron

Christian Jessen is also considered an "icon" in the UK's LGBTQueer so-called "community" :

http://lgbticons.com/2014/04/15/dr-christian-jessen/

drchristianjessen_cjp5408.jpg

Now that it's been established that Christian Jessen is indeed a highly respected LGBTQueer activist (respected by drag queens, fairies, bull dykes and child molesters), let's look at his supposed 'research' when it comes to reparative therapy:

Cure Me I'm Gay - The Truth About The Latest Anti-ex-gay Pseudo-documentary

March 20, 2014

Last Tuesday's programme “Undercover Doctor: Cure Me I'm Gay” was grossly inaccurate in its findings and extreme biased in the handling of the few facts that the programme actually contained. I did not expect it to be balanced but I thought that Dr Christian Jessen would have been better, but then having met with pro-gay psychiatrists like Dr Michael King (whose anger when you point out his own bias would be comedic if it was not so serious) and seen the emails of the "independent" experts like Dr Jack Drescher (you know, the one who before looking at the research on sexual orientation change efforts had written a book celebrating the intimidation of members of the American Psychiatric Association by the gay rights lobby and cannot see what the fuss is about the DSM V having used the term "sexual orientation for paedophilia) I was probably being naïve. But having spoken with people who were interviewed for the programme I held out hope for a half-decent scientific look at the subject. What I got was a pseudo-documentary masquerading as a proper investigation.

There were a huge number of problems with the programme, some of which I will list for you.

Firstly the programme was topped and tailed by Dr Christian Jessen, star of Channel 4's Embarrasing Bodies series, undertaking a test to see how homosexual he was devised by Cornell University. This was portrayed as infallible when it has been shown by Cornell's own findings to be no more accurate than chance. This means that Dr Jessen's result of “100% homosexual” at the end of the programme is invalid as a measure of whether therapy to change unwanted homosexual feelings work or not. Scientist magazine (December 6th 2012...

Secondly, Dave Pickup, who was shown on the programme, is qualified psychologist, is a member of the American Psychological Association, and is currently studying for a PhD in psychology with the University of Southern California. Christopher John Doyle, who was also shown, is a qualified and licensed Clinical and Professional Counsellor with a Master's degree is therapy. Contrary to the inference these people are not only professional therapists and therapy is their source of income - they are not out to fleece people. Neither are they, as suggested in some media outlets, “pseudo-medicos”.

Thirdly, the professional bodies such as National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) and International Federation for Theraputic Choice (IFTC), have all spoken out against the use of aversion therapy as Dr Jessen underwent at the start of the programme (http://www.narth.com/). The programme failed to mention this fact. NARTH has support from past presidents of the American Psychological Association (APA) and IFTC includes amongst it membership officers and past officers from national psychological and psychiatric associations. Also the religious bodies such as Restored Hope Network have also spoken out against the use of exorcism in the way seen in the programme.

Fourthly, Dr Jessen ignored the evidence for trauma as a cause of homosexuality. While it is correct that we cannot look at trauma as the cause there is good research evidence to show that childhood trauma is a factor in the development of homosexuality. There is also no evidence that biology is more than a slight influence with environmental factors, including psychological and sociological, being the strongest factors...

Fifthly, despite meeting with and recording those who have not only benefited from therapy for unwanted homosexual feelings but have also changed from gay to straight, their testimonies were absent from the programme...

Sixthly, in the title of the programme "Cure Me I'm Gay", Dr Jessen fell into exactly the same pit that Dr King, Dr Drescher, the UKCP, Geraint Davies and certain commentators of this blog fall into. Those who offer therapy for unwanted homosexual feelings to help people become straight are not trying to cure people. Homosexuality is not caused by differences in the brain...

Finally, contrary to the claims of the programme, Dr Jessen did not engage with various therapies. What Dr Jessen did do was the equivalent of someone who is overweight and happy about it going to introduction sessions of the various weight loss organisations and stating at the end that none of them work because they did not help them loose weight...

Read more: http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

Says the crank who has an obsessive fixation with homosexual men and scours the net for such every single day? Frankly, I would thank you not to talk about me as if you know any details about my personal life also you sleazy little creep. The fact that you once again cannot condemn teenage girls being preyed on by adult men says it all. Sicko.

Have you ever thought of making lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) your mentor Art? While he is close to 20 years younger than you, there is much you can learn from him when it comes to his brave fight to overcome same sex desires.

I pray for his happiness daily and hope that you someday will share the happiness that Christian men married with families have.

Christian Liberty

I'm familiar with the word "initiate" Jr., I just want you to confirm what type of crimes that civil government shouldn't "initiate" against.

Are you asking about my opinions, or a Christian libertarian? I am no longer a libertarian.

Don't be too hard on unbelievers Jr., I'm having a heck of a time trying to reason with one who claims he is.

:rolleyes:
Who are "some people" and what "one sin more than another" tempts them?

Just as some people have a greater than normal inclination toward lust or anger, some people have lust for other men. But this is an unnatural lust, the result of sin, and something they are morally obligated to refuse to act on.

Plato shredded this opinion two thousand years ago.

"Is what is moral commanded by God because it is moral, or is it moral because it is commanded by God?"

If what is moral commanded by God because it is moral is true then what is moral exists independently of God and your claim that Quetzal has no moral objective grounds is false. If what is moral is so because it is commanded by God is true then morality is arbitrary and no objective morality exists for anyone.

Morality isn't arbitrary. You cannot call the standard that was set up by the creator of the universe "arbitrary."
Right... giving homosexuals the legal right to get married, the Holocaust, clearly the same thing.

Not my point. My point is that you can't use current law to defend your argument, because human laws are ever changing.

If you need the Bible to tell you that Hitler was the bad guy, I feel pretty bad for you to be honest.

Without God, the word "bad" has no real meaning. Its arbitrary.

Wrong, criminalizing homosexuality is exactly what we are talking about here and is, in fact, the major issue at hand. Don't stray too far from the topic.

The real question is why you don't want to criminalize it.

It isn't just my opinion, it is also the law. You shouldn't need "God" to tell you that sleeping with a 13 year old girl is wrong.

We don't need God, we need government. Got it. So basically, like almost everyone, your real god is the State. What a shock.

Quetzal

Not my point. My point is that you can't use current law to defend your argument, because human laws are ever changing.
Sure I can. I also stated earlier it isn't the only reason I am using to defend my argument.

Without God, the word "bad" has no real meaning. Its arbitrary.
Nonsense, you can't get 100 Christians to define God in the same way and you want to lecture me on arbitrary? No thanks.

The real question is why you don't want to criminalize it.
I do not see homosexuality as a harmful thing that requires any form of moderation or legislation. It really is that simple.

We don't need God, we need government. Got it. So basically, like almost everyone, your real god is the State. What a shock.
Wrong, I just don't view God as a tool to be used to validate my prejudice. That's all.

Arthur Brain

Hence the reason year after year you're crowned "The Queen of Denial" in this thread's yearly awards.

Which as stated previous means absolutely squat considering it's handed out by one of the forum's biggest cranks - aka you.

While I don't want to spend too much time on what homosexual activists are doing in the UK, I will reveal more about homosexual activist Christian Jessen.

In 2013 a well known UK homosexual periodical said this about Christian Jessen and a few other LGBTQueer activists:

TheGayUK announces its first ever New Year’s Recognition list, to acknowledge the massive support and campaigning efforts that companies, organisations and individuals have made to the LGBT community. 2012 has been an incredibly important year with the addition of many new faces, who have joined the fight for equality and fairness for gays, lesbians, bisexual and transgendered people around the globe. It’s an ongoing process and we’re not there yet, however thanks to the tireless work of these people, we are progressing.

Christian Jessen is also considered an "icon" in the UK's LGBTQueer so-called "community" :

http://lgbticons.com/2014/04/15/dr-christian-jessen/

Oh noes, how dare gay people have equal rights...

:shocked:

Oh wow, a blog, and a poorly written one at that. That's convincing...

:plain:

Have you ever thought of making lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) your mentor Art? While he is close to 20 years younger than you, there is much you can learn from him when it comes to his brave fight to overcome same sex desires.

I pray for his happiness daily and hope that you someday will share the happiness that Christian men married with families have.

He already is a friend dingbat. What's more he knows I'm straight and unlike you has never made up sleazy innuendo about me or invented any other creeped out rubbish.

Now just in case this already wasn't apparent to you:

I have zero respect for lying little knobs like yourself. I've met deck chairs that could outwit you and pomegranates with higher IQ's. You are singularly one of the most whacked out, bat crazy, fruitcake, loony tune sleazebags it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Now I realize there were words of more than one syllable in the above but even for you the gist should be clear.

Get a life you sad man.

Quetzal

Which as stated previous means absolutely squat considering it's handed out by one of the forum's biggest cranks - aka you.

Oh noes, how dare gay people have equal rights...

:shocked:

Oh wow, a blog, and a poorly written one at that. That's convincing...

:plain:

He already is a friend dingbat. What's more he knows I'm straight and unlike you has never made up sleazy innuendo about me or invented any other creeped out rubbish.

Now just in case this already wasn't apparent to you:

I have zero respect for lying little knobs like yourself. I've met deck chairs that could outwit you and pomegranates with higher IQ's. You are singularly one of the most whacked out, bat crazy, fruitcake, loony tune sleazebags it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Now I realize there were words of more than one syllable in the above but even for you the gist should be clear.

Get a life you sad man.
:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.