Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The point is: "AIDS is a gay disease"...

Your selected hogwash and misinformation doesn't alter the facts one bit aCW, however you choose to spin them.
AIDS/HIV is after all just another STI, one which can and does affect male or female alike if they do not take proper precautions.

The "precaution" would be what a 64 year old Brit that I know did 30 some years ago:

abstained from homosex.

All human diseases are propagated in particular ways because it just happens to work for the disease, not because any disease is a judgement on anyone's lifestyles and sexual habits.

The fact that HIV affects more gay men in the USA while in Africa more women get it shows that cultural habits and specific sexual practices are far more important than sexual orientation.

The only women that are contracting AIDS here in the US are black women who are sleeping with men "on the down low" (and a few needle using junkies).

gay_obama.jpg

Did I mention that AIDS is big money Al? Research to find a cure once you've contracted the death sentence, treating those lost souls in medical facilities, and pharmaceutical companies discovering a very expensive pill that allows you to engage in an absolutely filthy unnatural behavior without getting "sick".

We'll continue this discussion on AIDS in Africa at a later time after I've researched the subject thoroughly.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
We'll continue this discussion on AIDS in Africa at a later time after I've researched the subject thoroughly.

And as soon as you call Southwest Airlines as Peter LaBarbera advised us to. :sibbie:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In terms of gays privately living their own lives unobtrusively, I can agree to a certain extent...

That takes the fun out of being proud and unrepentant of one's immoral behavior doesn't it GFR7?

I don't engage in any immoral behavior, so I wouldn't know.

But you just spoke for "gays living their own lives unobtrusively", so you must know something about it.

My point is why would someone want to hide a behavior and lifestyle that he or she isn't ashamed of?

alwight

The "precaution" would be what a 64 year old Brit that I know did 30 some years ago:

abstained from homosex.
That would work, but I don't call it abstaining if you don't actually want to do it. Unlike you aCW I don't seem to be able to choose which gender attracts me in that way.

Some gay people, I gather, just don't do anal sex which also works presumably. Knowing how disease is spread and not letting it happen probably takes an awareness that those just wanting to have sex are likely to skip over.

The only women that are contracting AIDS here in the US are black women who are sleeping with men "on the down low" (and a few needle using junkies).
How typically misleading of you aCW. :rolleyes:
Apparently 20-25% of those living with AIDS in the US are women.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/women/facts/index.html
Discounting them all as black is imo rather more racist than it is an argument for criminalising gay people.
Clearly there really are no depths to which you will not plumb. aCW. :AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

abstained from homosex.

That would work, but I don't call it abstaining if you don't actually want to do it.

You're acting like engaging in a unnatural disease ridden behavior that often times brings early death is a bad thing Al.

Unlike you aCW I don't seem to be able to choose which gender attracts me in that way.

I find it interesting that proud and unrepentant bull dyke and molester of children's minds seems to think that her daughter can.

"I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too,...”; "Kohn made it clear in the essay that though she ultimately wants her daughter to be happy whatever her sexual orientation, she plans to do everything she can to encourage her daughter to avoid adhering to gender norms."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4233067&postcount=5957

WARNING! The page that link is on has a "wide screen" (GASP!)

Some gay people, I gather, just don't do anal sex which also works presumably.

Vaginal sex is the norm with heterosexual couples, why wouldn't anal sex be the norm with those who engage in homosex?

Quote:

How typically misleading of you aCW.
Apparently 20-25% of those living with AIDS in the US are women.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/w...cts/index.html
Discounting them all as black is imo rather more racist than it is an argument for criminalising gay people.
Clearly there really are no depths to which you will not plumb. aCW.

Those numbers have changed since 2010. Regarding me being a racist for pointing out the truth: The homosexual movement and their ally at the CDC doesn't have a problem with pointing out that black males disproportionately are responsible for HIV/AIDS here in the US, does that make them racist as well?
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/index.html

Remember that it's those who engage in homosex who are disproportionately responsible for HIV/AIDS here in the US.

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

Did I mention that AIDS is big money Al?

alwight

You're acting like engaging in a unnatural disease ridden behavior that often times brings early death is a bad thing Al.
Anyone gay or straight knowingly engaging in unsafe sex tends to lose my sympathy somewhat aCW. With more cautiousness and due diligence no form of sexual intercourse has inherent unavoidable dangers.

I find it interesting that proud and unrepentant bull dyke and molester of children's minds seems to think that her daughter can.

"I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too,...”; "Kohn made it clear in the essay that though she ultimately wants her daughter to be happy whatever her sexual orientation, she plans to do everything she can to encourage her daughter to avoid adhering to gender norms."
She didn't seem to suggest that her daughter's sexuality was adjustable or that she would try to change it, only that she wanted her to be happy whatever it happened to be. Kohn just being gay invalidates her as a mother in your eyes whatever her plans for her daughter actually are. Perhaps from a different perspective bringing up children in a strict fundamentalist Christian environment could arguably be highly damaging to their children's future wellbeing?

Vaginal sex is the norm with heterosexual couples, why wouldn't anal sex be the norm with those who engage in homosex?
That's rather up to individual couples what they do imo, not what you might consider to be normal aCW. But then perhaps fundies don't want to permit any sex at all (Onanism?) unless a new life within holy wedlock is intended? Sex for pleasure alone perhaps shouldn't be tolerated by those fundie folk so desperately intending to avoid hellfire, just as they were taught to think by their parents?

Those numbers have changed since 2010. Regarding me being a racist for pointing out the truth: The homosexual movement and their ally at the CDC doesn't have a problem with pointing out that black males disproportionately are responsible for HIV/AIDS here in the US, does that make them racist as well?
If you are now saying that race isn't a factor here then fine, but you don't get to dismiss the facts by claiming it's a black only thing, particularly since it isn't. :plain:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/index.html

Remember that it's those who engage in homosex who are disproportionately responsible for HIV/AIDS here in the US.
I've never condoned unsafe sex of whatever kind.
Ad nauseam.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Anyone gay or straight knowingly engaging in unsafe sex tends to lose my sympathy somewhat aCW. With more cautiousness and due diligence no form of sexual intercourse has inherent unavoidable dangers.

As Phil Robertson said in his CPAC speech: One man, one woman, united in matrimony doesn't cause STD's (but then you wouldn't know about that would you Al?). Besides, PrEp pills, as this poster shows, were marketed for those who engage in a beahvior that is inherently high risk (for those who engage in homosex).

lt2mcbpyjpiidbwza9vi.jpg

Quote:

She didn't seem to suggest that her daughter's sexuality was adjustable or that she would try to change it, only that she wanted her to be happy whatever it happened to be. Kohn just being gay invalidates her as a mother in your eyes whatever her plans for her daughter actually are. Perhaps from a different perspective bringing up children in a strict fundamentalist Christian environment could arguably be highly damaging to their children's future wellbeing?

According to the article the little girl has an interest in a boy, so I guess that pretty much decides what her sexual orientation is, yet the two lesbo wannabe parents are still hoping that her 'real' sexual orientation eventually surfaces: lesbo (with enough gay pride parades and indoctrination, she'll eventually come around...experimenting with homosex if nothing else).

Quote:

That's rather up to individual couples what they do imo, not what you might consider to be normal aCW.

The Birds and the Bees 101: World population is due to vaginal sex (heterosexuality), not homosex.

But then perhaps fundies don't want to permit any sex at all (Onanism?) unless a new life within holy wedlock is intended? Sex for pleasure alone perhaps shouldn't be tolerated by those fundie folk so desperately intending to avoid hellfire, just as they were taught to think by their parents?

Nah, the marriage bed is undefiled, which I've mentioned many times before. I'm just trying to educate people to the worst kind of perversion: the one that you defend yet are too embarrassed to admit that you partake in (or at least did 30+ years ago, when you were scared into abstinence).

Quote:

If you are now saying that race isn't a factor here then fine, but you don't get to dismiss the facts by claiming it's a black only thing, particularly since it isn't.

No, skin color (i.e. genetics) isn't a factor but culture is. It appears that Black culture is a tad bit more promiscuous per capita (high abortion rates, higher HIV/AIDS rates, higher out of wedlock birth rates, etc.). Aint liberalism great?

Quote:

Ad nauseam.

(In atheist homosexualist talk that means that Al doesn't want to acknowledge the reality of the financial and social cost of AIDS).

alwight

As Phil Robertson said in his CPAC speech: One man, one woman, united in matrimony doesn't cause STD's (but then you wouldn't know about that would you Al?). Besides, PrEp pills, as this poster shows, were marketed for those who engage in a beahvior that is inherently high risk (for those who engage in homosex).
Clearly aCW you simply can't resist making the stupid tiresome comments that you probably think are so very clever and annoying, but which "pathetic" is probably a better word. It's only because you seem to be so unremittingly intolerant of those who lead lives you disapprove of that gives you some reason for me to carry on here.

Here however you are probably both right and wrong at the same time.
I personally would agree that a regular/typical/heterosexual marital arrangement seems to offer the best practical arrangement. However unlike you I can accept that some people will want something else because their mental hardwiring works differently to mine. This world would indeed be a bloody awful place if we all conformed to your strict fundie format aCW.

That seems fair enough to me, it isn't trying to force something on someone if they have freedom to choose what seems natural to them. It's people like you who seem determined to compel gay people to be something their don't want to be.

According to the article the little girl has an interest in a boy, so I guess that pretty much decides what her sexual orientation is, yet the two lesbo wannabe parents are still hoping that her 'real' sexual orientation eventually surfaces: lesbo (with enough gay pride parades and indoctrination, she'll eventually come around...experimenting with homosex if nothing else).
Your typical well-poisoning tactics here doesn't really make this worth my commenting on, it's not like you're open to any reasonably persuasive arguments, so I not bother.

The Birds and the Bees 101: World population is due to vaginal sex (heterosexuality), not homosex.
The Virgin Mary apparently doesn't count? Then again fertility clinics can also supply unknown fathers these days.

Nah, the marriage bed is undefiled, which I've mentioned many times before. I'm just trying to educate people to the worst kind of perversion: the one that you defend yet are too embarrassed to admit that you partake in (or at least did 30+ years ago, when you were scared into abstinence).
Your opinion of what you consider to be the "worst kind of perversion" is, as always, something to be eagerly anticipated aCW. :rolleyes:

No, skin color (i.e. genetics) isn't a factor but culture is. It appears that Black culture is a tad bit more promiscuous per capita (high abortion rates, higher HIV/AIDS rates, higher out of wedlock birth rates, etc.). Aint liberalism great?
Without delving into particular black cultures too much, clearly the facts show that the mechanics of HIV work just like any other STI, i.e. on both sexes.

(In atheist homosexualist talk that means that Al doesn't want to acknowledge the reality of the financial and social cost of AIDS).
I simply haven't commented yet you draw your own conclusion regardless, as with everything else.:rolleyes:
Perhaps you think that pharmaceutical companies are holding back with effective treatments in order to cash in?
Conspiracy theory time?
Maybe they are, I really don't know, but I suspect not.

But then that wouldn't really fit in with your idea that HIV is a Godly retribution on homosexuals, right?
Pharmaceutical companies typically expect to see a return on their investment, so what?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Clearly aCW you simply can't resist making the stupid tiresome comments that you probably think are so very clever and annoying, but which "pathetic" is probably a better word. It's only because you seem to be so unremittingly intolerant of those who lead lives you disapprove of that gives you some reason for me to carry on here.

Check out what Phil Robertson said in the video at around the 5 minute mark when he was giving a speech at CPAC:

"My love for you (i.e. my fellow human beings) is not contingent on how you feel about me... I'm trying to HELP you for crying out loud".

All that you know is hate Al, you don't recognize love when you see it, in this case Christian love.

Here however you are probably both right and wrong at the same time.
I personally would agree that a regular/typical/heterosexual marital arrangement seems to offer the best practical arrangement. However unlike you I can accept that some people will want something else because their mental hardwiring works differently to mine. This world would indeed be a bloody awful place if we all conformed to your strict fundie format aCW.

Just think of how bloody awful it would be Al: Pedophiles (homosexual activists) that write letters to the editor saying that some children actually "want" to have sex with adults would be in jail where they belong and children could actually enjoy the stage of their life where they're supposed to be carefree and act like children.

Quote:

That seems fair enough to me, it isn't trying to force something on someone if they have freedom to choose what seems natural to them. It's people like you who seem determined to compel gay people to be something their don't want to be.

The indoctrination of children by the LGBTQueer movement is forced on them Al. No child wants to be subjected to perversion (no matter what Peter the pedophile Tatchell says).

Quote:

Your typical well-poisoning tactics here doesn't really make this worth my commenting on, it's not like you're open to any reasonably persuasive arguments, so I not bother.

Thanks for acknowledging your limitations Al (you can't refute the truth).

Quote:

The Virgin Mary apparently doesn't count? Then again fertility clinics can also supply unknown fathers these days.

My my Al, your so-called "debate skills" are getting lamer with old age.

Quote:

Your opinion of what you consider to be the "worst kind of perversion" is, as always, something to be eagerly anticipated aCW.

Once again your issue is with God Al (or as you atheists lovingly refer to Him as: "the imaginary sky god"). He wrote the rules, I just do my best to follow them.

Quote:

Without delving into particular black cultures too much, clearly the facts show that the mechanics of HIV work just like any other STI, i.e. on both sexes.

You can bet your bottom dollar Al (or do you Brits say "your bottom Pound"?) that if there was any sign of HIV/AIDS being anything other than a disesase that overwhelming afflicts homosexual males, the LGBTQueer movement would shout it from the highest mountains regularly (Repeat after me until you get it right Al: "AIDS is a gay disease"..."AIDS is a gay disease"...

Quote:

I simply haven't commented yet you draw your own conclusion regardless, as with everything else.
Perhaps you think that pharmaceutical companies are holding back with effective treatments in order to cash in?
Conspiracy theory time?
Maybe they are, I really don't know, but I suspect not.

My point is that if the truth were known that only 1-2% of the population who engages in an absolutely filthy BUT CHANGEABLE behavior are afflicted with AIDS, then the billions spent on research, etc. just might not happen.

Last edited:

alwight

Check out what Phil Robertson said in the video at around the 5 minute mark when he was giving a speech at CPAC:

"My love for you (i.e. my fellow human beings) is not contingent on how you feel about me... I'm trying to HELP you for crying out loud".

All that you know is hate Al, you don't recognize love when you see it, in this case Christian love.
Heart warming I'm sure aCW but you really shouldn't pretend to know what I know.:nono:
Anyway, what right wing conservatives folk, bless 'em, seem to assume is that they alone possess the "Truth" and thereby have the right to dole out their "Truth" to everyone else.
However, in real life even some of us who don't adhere rigidly to a Biblical right-wing "Truth" are often nevertheless more than capable of figuring out the practical pragmatic truth based in empirical reality, biology and common sense.

Yes some people (both gay and straight) do take stupid risks with their health if perhaps the sex drive in them is strong or they are hooked on drugs or they just want to be wanted. But that is not an argument for criminalising an entire sub-group of people who mainly do know how many beans make five, who do act responsibly and who do remain healthy.

Give me a break here aCW, pretending that you are oh so concerned for the health of homosexuals is a total crock since it's your utter hatred, contempt and loathing of homosexuals and of what they do privately or as a group that comes shining through.

Just think of how bloody awful it would be Al: Pedophiles (homosexual activists) that write letters to the editor saying that some children actually "want" to have sex with adults would be in jail where they belong and children could actually enjoy the stage of their life where they're supposed to be carefree and act like children.
I'm quite sure that by now that you actually do know where I stand on under age sex, nor was Tatchell advocating for it, yet it doesn't seem to stop you from generalising or trying to infer that homosexual = paedophile.
You will apparently gladly use any stick that comes to hand, be it lies, hearsay, whatever some gay people do, what your religious scripture says or even as God's spokesperson here on Earth for your homophobic agenda.

The indoctrination of children by the LGBTQueer movement is forced on them Al. No child wants to be subjected to perversion (no matter what Peter the pedophile Tatchell says).
:yawn:

I couldn't care less even if you really do think I'm gay aCW, since if I were then I would have no problem admitting it. My purpose here is in defending the basic right of individuals to be individuals and not something absorbed into your homophobic right-wing fundie collective. I have no interest at all in promoting gay rights, paedophilia, nor any other side issues you desperately try to rope in to show how bad they all are. :rolleyes:

Once again your issue is with God Al (or as you atheists lovingly refer to Him as: "the imaginary sky god"). He wrote the rules, I just do my best to follow them.
Your opinion of what you think God decrees is all very interesting aCW, but it's probably a waste of time telling it to an atheist.

You can bet your bottom dollar Al (or do you Brits say "your bottom Pound"?) that if there was any sign of HIV/AIDS being anything other than a disesase that overwhelming afflicts homosexual males, the LGBTQueer movement would shout it from the highest mountains regularly (Repeat after me until you get it right Al: "AIDS is a gay disease"..."AIDS is a gay disease"...
No, "bottom dollar" is what we say here too.
If you are saying that HIV is not also a straight disease then obviously you'd be quite wrong. However it is probably more accurate to say that it mainly is a disease of those who have unprotected anal sex.

My point is that if the truth were known that only 1-2% of the population who engages in an absolutely filthy BUT CHANGEABLE behavior are afflicted with AIDS, then the billions spent on research, etc. just might not happen.
Then you probably don't have a point since you are compelled to load it with all your personal animosity and homophobic bigotry. :nono:

However I don't think that anyone is suggesting that HIV is not a fact, so if nothing else understanding how to combat it can only be a good thing in the long run and something worth spending money on.
If otoh you are suggesting that the industry is endeavouring to profit unreasonably from HIV then that might be a conspiracy theory worthy of a Nazaroo thread imo. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Heart warming I'm sure aCW but you really shouldn't pretend to know what I know.
Anyway, what right wing conservatives folk, bless 'em, seem to assume is that they alone possess the "Truth" and thereby have the right to dole out their "Truth" to everyone else.

When it comes to the Truth Al, there is only one version of it (and I'm thinking the atheist whose motto is "Life is a female dog and then you die" doesn't possess it).

Yes some people (both gay and straight) do take stupid risks with their health...

Yet homosexuality is inherently an "at risk" behavior. If you don't believe me, review the table of contents when it comes to the various STD's those who engage in homosex (both anal and oral) overwhelmingly contract.

Give me a break here aCW, pretending that you are oh so concerned for the health of homosexuals is a total crock since it's your utter hatred, contempt and loathing of homosexuals and of what they do privately or as a group that comes shining through.

Those who proudly engage in homosex don't know love, all that they know is hate. It goes without saying that they think everyone else hates like they do.

Quote:

I'm quite sure that by now that you actually do know where I stand on under age sex, nor was Tatchell advocating for it, yet it doesn't seem to stop you from generalising or trying to infer that homosexual = paedophile.

Failing to condemn one of the UK's leading homosexual activists for saying that "not all adult-child sex is unwanted", pretty much shows your stance on pedophilia/pederasty Al. Besides, it's been documented in the table of contents what your stance is, and it's anything BUT pro child.

Quote:

No, "bottom dollar" is what we say here too.

(If only that bottom dollar could buy Al some common sense).

Quote:

Then you probably don't have a point since you are compelled to load it with all your personal animosity and homophobic bigotry.

Not that this exchange hasn't been fun Al, but it really is time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah, look it is a crock of that which enhances plant-growth and lo, it is strong, so that few can stand it.

Welcome to the WHMBR! thread kiw. I ask that those high on dope or drunk as a skunk sober up (even though shagster01 and patrick jane never do) before posting.

alwight

When it comes to the Truth Al, there is only one version of it (and I'm thinking the atheist whose motto is "Life is a female dog and then you die" doesn't possess it).
Yes that always cheers me up aCW, although b*tch is the actual word I would use away from here.
I'm sure most of us conclude our own truths unless perhaps we are sad mindless adherents to some ancient doctrine?

Those who proudly engage in homosex don't know love, all that they know is hate. It goes without saying that they think everyone else hates like they do.
Hogwash.

Failing to condemn one of the UK's leading homosexual activists for saying that "not all adult-child sex is unwanted", pretty much shows your stance on pedophilia/pederasty Al. Besides, it's been documented in the table of contents what your stance is, and it's anything BUT pro child.
I've known Tachell on the media for many years, he promotes regular gay issues not paedophilia. There is no reason to accuse him of it or in advocating it and certainly none to accuse me of supporting it except that you just would anyway wouldn't you aCW. :rolleyes:

Not that this exchange hasn't been fun Al, but it really is time to...

move on.
I would really hate to become annoying to you aCW. :plain:

kiwimacahau

Welcome to the WHMBR! thread kiw. I ask that those high on dope or drunk as a skunk sober up (even though shagster01 and patrick jane never do) before posting.

No, I am neither drunk nor yet high but the statement does carry my opinion of the idea that homosexuality is or should be a criminal offense.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No, I am neither drunk nor yet high but the statement does carry my opinion of the idea that homosexuality is or should be a criminal offense.

I guess I missed that somewhere in your first post.

Ah, look it is a crock of that which enhances plant-growth and lo, it is strong, so that few can stand it.

Feel free to expound.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of CPAC (the Conservative Political Action Conference) : I ran across these posts from last year that talked about how the Libertarian faction has pretty much taken over the conference. Since Ron Paul Jr. (aka Daddy Paul Jr, aka Rand Paul) won the straw poll again, not much has changed.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3821029&postcount=5922

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3821391&postcount=5923

Libertarian-Republican.jpg

http://democracychronicles.com/libertarians-and-social-conservatives/

alwight

Quote:

I guess I missed that somewhere in your first post.

Feel free to expound.
S/He seems to think that just like anyone who comes here without a peg on their nose, that you stink aCW. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.