Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ACW,

Granted, you get off easy from eating crab legs, etc. than you do compared to gay sex. I am calling it 'gay' because I am not going to type homosexual out every time I want to say that word. It's too long and it's derogatory. Yes, I know that a gay act is an abomination to the death. So is eating pork an abomination. It says right in the same Bible. So go have a ham or bacon sandwich. You can't quit pork forever?...

The stool in dunce corner is currently occupied Mikey. Take a number.

iStock_000009245203XSmall.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
But Al, you were willing to use the words of "my God" to tell me that eating shellfish is the same as engaging in homosex, and when I pointed out that there was absolutely no punishment for the Jews when they ate or touched unclean food, you went on a 4 legged insect rant.

Apparently anyone who dares to show or suggest that there are indeed a great many inconsistencies and contradictions to be found within the Bible can simply be dispatched by calling it a "rant"?
Nice one aCW.
You explained to me that "horrific" was simply another word for "abomination", but through some imo contrived reasoning from apologetics the eating of shellfish can somehow not be "horrific" but is actually a very pleasant sought after fundie favourite food to be relished at any time regardless of what you think your God inconveniently once used to think.

Bottom line is aCW that you personally enjoy shellfish but you personally (not God) don't like homosexuals...

I'd tell you to take a number Al and get in line behind Mikey Cadry to go sit in dunce corner, but everyone pretty much knows that atheists walk around all the time with a dunce cap on.

tai-chi-for-stupid-people.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Actually it is "either or". God ordained civil government to do good as seen through His eyes. If you're not acknowledging that God's laws are righteous (in this case the criminalization of homosexuality), then you have an issue with God.

The point is that I was saying that I find the gay advocacy attitude toward blood donation political and obnoxious and arrogant.

The entire LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is arrogant. Righteous laws will put them back in their place.

You claim that I am only pretending to feel that way, which is absurd. One could be a secular atheist and hold such an opinion; it proves nothing about me, thus I have no motivation to lie about it.

Have I mentioned that the table of contents tells no lies? (Refer to a couple of dozen pages back where GFR7 talked about "rights" to housing, employment, etc. for those who engage in a filthy disease ridden behavior that is changeable).

Second, the case could be made that you also have a problem with God, in that you are not up in arms enough about third party reproduction and no-fault divorce, both of which counter natural law and the Christian ideal of the family.

Then make the case (I'll refer you to the table of contents, which by the way, tells no lies).

Gays are 2% of the population: Were recriminaliztion to become a reality tomorrow, there would still be a massive postmodern populace to deal with. America would not become a righteous country through recriminalization of homosexuality, because too much has changed in the past 4 decades.

We've been here, talked about this, (bought the t-shirt). A country starts off with recriminalization of it's worst sin (in this case homosexuality, which as you pointed out, is only practiced by 2% of the population) and through righteous laws and cultural mores' change happens. As I've mentioned many many times before to you: the LGBTQueer sexual anarchist movement didn't happen over night, it took decades to get to the moral cesspool that we're in today.

Unless God strikes our land with His mighty fist, change will take time as well.

Nice try pumpkin, now back to your LGBTQueer drawing board.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Let's not start a once saved always saved debate in this thread, there are dozens of other threads in TOL where you can discuss that topic.

You had posted about a pastor that became an atheist.

I edited the post later because I didn't want the thread to be derailed.

If a pastor can be made to realize that there is no God, can't all Christians?

Take it to another thread.

Or does that theory only work with one homosexual turning straight?

Being that their are thousands and thousands of testimonies out there by ex-gays who have left homosexual behavior and often times desires behind and started living a normal life by marrying and having children, it's by no means a "theory" Doper.

GFR7

Quote:
Actually it is "either or". God ordained civil government to do good as seen through His eyes. If you're not acknowledging that God's laws are righteous (in this case the criminalization of homosexuality), then you have an issue with God.

The entire LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is arrogant. Righteous laws will put them back in their place.

Have I mentioned that the table of contents tells no lies? (Refer to a couple of dozen pages back where GFR7 talked about "rights" to housing, employment, etc. for those who engage in a filthy disease ridden behavior that is changeable).

Then make the case (I'll refer you to the table of contents, which by the way, tells no lies).

We've been here, talked about this, (bought the t-shirt). A country starts off with recriminalization of it's worst sin (in this case homosexuality, which as you pointed out, is only practiced by 2% of the population) and through righteous laws and cultural mores' change happens. As I've mentioned many many times before to you: the LGBTQueer sexual anarchist movement didn't happen over night, it took decades to get to the moral cesspool that we're in today.

Unless God strikes our land with His mighty fist, change will take time as well.

Nice try pumpkin, now back to your LGBTQueer drawing board.
images

images

shagster01

Quote:
Let's not start a once saved always saved debate in this thread, there are dozens of other threads in TOL where you can discuss that topic.

I edited the post later because I didn't want the thread to be derailed.

Take it to another thread.

Being that their are thousands and thousands of testimonies out there by ex-gays who have left homosexual behavior and often times desires behind and started living a normal life by marrying and having children, it's by no means a "theory" Doper.

My point is that unless you are willing to say that atheism is natural because thousands of once-christians are no longer christians, then gay people going straight proves nothing either.

TracerBullet

Sexual abuse? You mean something like a father or older brother or uncle molesting a young effeminate boy?
It is actually far more likely that it is a loving father who sexually abuses his daughter AFTER finding out she is a lesbian

Careful Traci, you're almost beginning to sound like that crackpot Paul Cameron by saying that sexual desires are caused by one's environment and not by genes.
In order to sound like Paul Cameron I would have make up tons of data and self publish dozens of fake research papers. Additionally those fake studies woudl have to be believed and repeated by very stupid people and/or bigots.

1. Homosexual experience:
•any homosexual experience in childhood, especially if it is a first sexual experience or with an adult
any homosexual contact with an adult, particularly with a relative or authority figure (in a random survey, 5% of adult homosexuals vs 0.8% of heterosexuals reported childhood sexual involvements with elementary or secondary school teachers (5).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

A fine example of the sort of fake research mentioned above

alwight

I'd tell you to take a number Al and get in line behind Mikey Cadry to go sit in dunce corner, but everyone pretty much knows that atheists walk around all the time with a dunce cap on.

tai-chi-for-stupid-people.jpg
If you weren't such a fine upstanding example of a witless, proud, unrepentant, bigoted and homophobic Christian fundamentalist zealot aCW, I might even have been somewhat insulted here. :)

GFR7

Big Daddy aCW, I don't quite get this history picture from Traditional Youth Network? :idunno:
I need my father to explain it to me.....:think: TIA :)

11006373_1555668481351899_5250646409441218078_n.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

My point is that unless you are willing to say that atheism is natural because thousands of once-christians are no longer christians, then gay people going straight proves nothing either.

If I was a doper and had one live brain cell left in my head because of drug abuse, I'd probably agree with you shag.

(That's how dopers 'reason').

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sexual abuse? You mean something like a father or older brother or uncle molesting a young effeminate boy?

Careful Traci, you're almost beginning to sound like that crackpot Paul Cameron by saying that sexual desires are caused by one's environment and not by genes.

1. Homosexual experience:
any homosexual experience in childhood, especially if it is a first sexual experience or with an adult
any homosexual contact with an adult, particularly with a relative or authority figure (in a random survey, 5% of adult homosexuals vs 0.8% of heterosexuals reported childhood sexual involvements with elementary or secondary school teachers (5).
*or girls, sexual interaction with adult males
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

It is actually far more likely that it is a loving father who sexually abuses his daughter AFTER finding out she is a lesbian

How about this loving father that raped his 3 year old daughter, was she a lesbian?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

Can't we both agree that whether it be "loving father" Robert H. Richards IV (the attached link didn't say if he suspected his 3 year old daughter was a lesbian), or "loving homosexual father" Frank Lombard who sodomized his 5 year old adopted son in front of a webcam before pimping him out to other homosexuals on the internet, that because of their terribly messed up childhood the chances are that these poor children will grow up to be sexually confused?

frank_lombard_pederast_rapist.jpg

http://americansfortruth.com/2009/0...l-factor-in-frank-lombard-duke-boy-rape-case/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I know how frustrated little GFR7 gets when he's ignored, I thought I'd run this by him and see if he has any information from the LGBTQueer grapevine as to whether or not this lost soul who recently committed suicide was struggling with or had given into same sex desires.

Draven Rodriguez, teen known for viral ‘laser cat’ yearbook photo, ends his life

Feb. 21, 2015

The teenager who posed for a viral yearbook photo with his cat last year has taken his own life, according to People on Saturday. Draven Rodriguez committed suicide Thursday at his home in Schenectady, New York. The 17-year-old became an internet sensation last fall when he posed with his cat, Mr. Bigglesworth, in an ‘80s style photo shoot that included laser beams in the background.

While Rodriguez attempted to get the photo into his yearbook as his official senior portrait, his school nixed the idea, but administrators later agreed that the photo could appear in the yearbook in a different capacity. The Schenectady High School teen was later joined by his principal Diane Wilkinson for a spoof of the picture in which she posed with her dog, Vivian. The original photo went viral last year after Rodriguez posted it online to garner support, and his cause gained national exposure when it was mentioned on Jimmy Fallon’s late night show and Ellen DeGeneres’s daytime chat fest.

Rodriguez’s father, Jonathan Stewart, told Times Union, that his son’s famous photo was originally set to be included in the high school yearbook with a message about the importance of adopting pets through shelters and rescue organizations. Stewart said he believed the page will still be included in the yearbook.

At the time of his death, Draven Rodriguez was involved in the How to UnMake a Bully program. His father said the teen had made friends all over the country, from people he’d met at youth-leadership conferences to new friends he had made online.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dra...-viral-laser-cat-yearbook-photo-ends-his-life

draven-rodriguez-laser-cat-meme-committed-suicide.jpg

Being that the homosexual movement is behind a great many supposed 'anti bullying programs', I'm suspicious.

GFR7

The only thing I know about the program was that it came from a film.
I have no idea why this young man did what he did. :(

It was a gay editor who informed me of the story, yes.

Please address my post? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Since I know how frustrated little GFR7 gets when he's ignored, I thought I'd run this by him and see if he has any information from the LGBTQueer grapevine as to whether or not this lost soul who recently committed suicide [Draven Rodriguez] was struggling with or had given into same sex desires.

The only thing I know about the program was that it came from a film.
I have no idea why this young man did what he did. :(

It was a gay editor who informed me of the story, yes.

Keep your ear to the LGBTQueer latrines and let us know. (But then if this confused youth did struggle with same-sex desires and was bullied because of it, the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement will use his death to promote their cause. Hence, it'll be front page news for the next year).

Please address my post? :think:

Not interested (i.e. get a life).

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
Not interested (i.e. get a life)

pain.png
Why I oughta.......I oughta.......such words from what is supposed to be my father..............

pain.png
Very well, Lieutenant, neither will I update you on that story. Get a life, idiot.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add this to the list why...

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to parent/adopt/mentor children.

CNN Contributor: ‘I’m Gay. And I Want My Kid To Be Gay, Too’

2-2215

Sally Kohn, a CNN contributor and progressive activist, says she hopes her 6-year-old daughter will turn out to be gay.

Kohn, who has previously described herself as a “butch lesbian,” copped to the preference in an opinion piece for the Washington Post.

“I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too,” wrote Kohn, who also contributes to The Daily Beast.

Kohn defended her position, arguing that it’s normal for parents to want their children to follow in their footsteps, whether it involves extracurricular activities, political outlook or sexual orientation.

“More often than not, we define happiness as some variation on our own lives, or at least the lives of our expectations. If we went to college, we want our kids to go to college. If we like sports, we want our kids to like sports. If we vote Democrat, of course we want our kids to vote Democrat,” wrote Kohn, who lives with her partner Sarah Hansen and their daughter Willa Hansen-Kohn in the “liberal bubble of Park Slope, Brooklyn.”

Kohn made it clear in the essay that though she ultimately wants her daughter to be happy whatever her sexual orientation, she plans to do everything she can to encourage her daughter to avoid adhering to gender norms.

“When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad. Sometimes she changes her narrative. Sometimes she doesn’t. It’s her choice,” Kohn wrote.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/22/cnn-contributor-im-gay-and-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html

familyoutlook.jpg

On a trip in New Mexico during October 2014, (from left to right) Sarah Hansen, Willa Hansen-Kohn, and Sally Kohn. (Courtesy of Sally Kohn/Courtesy of Sally Kohn)

GFR7

Please put spoiler tags on your image so it doesn't screw up the page alignment.

I had seen this story on Free Republic earlier, and was going to tell you about it.............. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.