Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsjohnnt

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Anyway: this is where you tell us that you're married (to a woman even) and have a dozen or so little rugrats running around, because it seems that everyone on TOL that defends buggery seems to be ashamed to admit that they partake in it.

Come on Johnny boy, if you're going to pretend to be a practicing heterosexual you're going to have to do better than that. Let's try again:

There, I didn't want homosexualist GFR7 out "embellishing" you.

Granted, there are millions of parents and grandparents out there that promote the filthy-disease ridden behavior known as homosexuality (most of them because they have a child, a relative or a close friend that proudly engages in it, so their morals evolve based on what a family member does), but I guess it's just too difficult for me to grasp as to why people who are responsible for safety and well-being of children identify with a movement that murders helpless babies in the womb and indoctrinates and physically molests innocent children.

Perhaps you can enlighten the readers of this 3 part thread why Johnny boy?

Obviously you didn't understand the "3 tenets of atheism" Johnny boy.

A Christian pastor by the name of Doug Wilson (he debated the late atheist/bisexual Christopher Hitchens in a video called "Collision") came up with the first two tenets, they go like this:

For the atheist there are two tenets (A doctrine, principle, or position held as part of a philosophy, religion, or field of endeavor) to atheism:

1. For some atheists, there is no God
2. For other atheists, they plain and simply HATE God

I've added the last tenet since seeing how some like little Mattie Vines HATE God so much that they attempt to change His Word so that people believe that God approves of the absolutely filthy behavior that little Mattie and other proudly engage in:

3. The atheist HATES God so much that they attempt to change Holy Scripture to meet their own selfish and perverted desires.

While I understand that the average homosexualist aint too bright, I hope that this helps you understand the term.

Oh and Johnny boy:

"Get tested".
So you are a Christian, just not one when I come into the room. Can't deal with big boy questions or your own digressions?

Homosexuality in this country was never against the law, but sodomy was and sodomy is not always a sexual or emotional act. It can be an act of terror and is used that way, somewhat often in this sick and twisted world.

So, how many trips to the bathroom, alone, do you make during the course of the day. I know you "do it," so how does that make you feel? Righteous or more like an ordinary man in your family? Not married, can't get along? no kids . . . can't reproduce? What are your hang-ups, oh great Wannabe Warrior. Tired of the ad hom, oh great Ad Hom Phenom? Why not get real, come down off your hobby horse, and try to help the folks you so despise.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(It appears that homosexualist TracerBullet likes to be fashionably late as he's just now responding to the OP that was written 343 pages ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

For those that have been following the thread, you've seen 4 things time and time again

3. Personal attacks and name calling directed at anyone who confronts the false claims presented here with actual evidence

Like being accused of engaging in what you ardently defend is a bad thing Traci.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
alwight the atheist and I have discussed this topic numerous times. I believe what Pastor Wilson was getting at in tenet #2 is that there are some atheists who HATE God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture. If an atheist doesn't believe God exists, why even discuss His book of morals?

I wonder why you nevertheless keep repeating this rubbish aCW? It's simply devoid of rational logic.
Maybe you think that atheists are simply compelled to deny the God they actually do know exists?
Why you seem to think that any particular religious scripture would be hated by atheists without a god behind it is again rather strange. :liberals:

However, selected Biblical scripture is often routinely trotted out by evangelising Christians including their particular favourite well thumbed tracts.
Those of little or no belief are told of their eternal damnation while homosexuals are often specifically singled out for contempt.
You yourself will use it as a fig leaf fall-back for your homophobic bigotry if the situation calls for it.

If Christians cared to stop trying to use Biblical scripture against others, and instead kept it to themselves, then I at least would not be inclined to return their proselytising with some of my own from their own holy book, perhaps from the less than well thumbed pages.
However I do understand that Christians will often consider themselves obliged to proselytise from their holy scripture which is perfectly fine, but just don't expect me anyway not to give some back rather than meekly keep quiet about their interpretation of the musings of ancient middle-eastern goat herding folk.
CleverDan

but-for-you-to-make-this-move-would-reveal-the-two-fundamental-tenets-of-true-atheism-one-there-is-no-god-two-i-hate-him-douglas-wilson.jpg

(I'm thinking that Al went with door #2).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Obviously you didn't understand the "3 tenets of atheism" Johnny boy.

So you are a Christian, just not one when I come into the room. Can't deal with big boy questions or your own digressions?

Send a "big boy" into the thread Johnny boy and I'll answer his questions.

Homosexuality in this country was never against the law, but sodomy was and sodomy is not always a sexual or emotional act. It can be an act of terror and is used that way, somewhat often in this sick and twisted world.

("Sodomy is not always a sexual...act". The craziness one hears in the WHMBR! threads
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sodomy )

So, how many trips to the bathroom, alone, do you make during the course of the day. I know you "do it," so how does that make you feel? Righteous or more like an ordinary man in your family? Not married, can't get along? no kids . . . can't reproduce? What are your hang-ups, oh great Wannabe Warrior. Tired of the ad hom, oh great Ad Hom Phenom? Why not get real, come down off your hobby horse, and try to help the folks you so despise.

(They always give themselves away as they can't help but talk about toilets).

jsjohnnt

alwight the atheist and I have discussed this topic numerous times. I believe what Pastor Wilson was getting at in tenet #2 is that there are some atheists who HATE God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture. If an atheist doesn't believe God exists, why even discuss His book of morals?

but-for-you-to-make-this-move-would-reveal-the-two-fundamental-tenets-of-true-atheism-one-there-is-no-god-two-i-hate-him-douglas-wilson.jpg

(I'm thinking that Al went with door #2).
Oh Mighty Wannabee, here is a quote from your reference as to sodomy: "The Wolfenden committee in Britain and the American Law Institute recommended abolition of criminal penalties for sodomy, except in cases involving violence, children, or public solicitation.'

Like I said, sodomy is not limited to homosexual behavior. And "homosexuality" has never been criminalized in this country, so what's up with "RE-criminalization" in your subject title? If you are going to do battle with (us) big boys, maybe a refresher course on American history and reading comprehension should be your requisite first effort.

Jihadists, KKK members and horny convicts are the only ones who agree with you. Salute !!

You run and hide from a Christian pundit who asks for your biblical argument, suddenly pretending to be an "atheist" as you remind me that this is a political thread. And, in the end, your argumentation accomplishes nothing for those lost in their disgusting lifestyles. Heck, I am thinking you might be correct in denying your christian allegiance.

shagster01

("Sodomy is not always a sexual...act". The craziness one hears in the WHMBR! threads
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sodomy )

From your link:

Some sodomy laws, particularly in Middle Eastern countries and those jurisdictions observing Shari'ah law, provide penalties as severe as life imprisonment for homosexual intercourse, even if the relations are between legally consenting adults.

Look how close you are to wanting Shari'ah law. You're basically a muslim.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh Mighty Wannabee, here is a quote from your reference as to sodomy: "The Wolfenden committee in Britain and the American Law Institute recommended abolition of criminal penalties for sodomy, except in cases involving violence, children, or public solicitation.'

You might want to review this post which shows the origin of laws against homosexuality:

Homosexuality was treated as a criminal offense in all of the original thirteen colonies, and eventually every one of the fifty states (see Robinson, 2003; “Sodomy Laws...,” 2003). Severe penalties were invoked for those who engaged in homosexuality. In fact, few Americans know that the penalty for homosexuality in several states was death—including New York, Vermont, Connecticut, and South Carolina (Barton, 2000, pp. 306,482). Most people nowadays would be shocked to learn that Thomas Jefferson advocated “dismemberment” as the penalty for homosexuality in his home state of Virginia, and even authored a bill to that effect (1781, Query 14; cf. 1903, 1:226-227).
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1126
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4198632&postcount=5094

Yes, the dictionary does include unnatural male-female sexual relations in the definition of sodomy, BUT, civil government never has had any interest in prosecuting married couples for doing things in their marriage chambers that God might disapprove of because they make up the nucleus of a society (i.e. the traditional family).

Like I said, sodomy is not limited to homosexual behavior. And "homosexuality" has never been criminalized in this country, so what's up with "RE-criminalization" in your subject title? If you are going to do battle with (us) big boys, maybe a refresher course on American history and reading comprehension should be your requisite first effort.

You should read the post that talked about Lawrence v Texas. It was that case (between two buggerites that couldn't even be separated when police were standing over them with a bucket of cold water) which expedited the homosexual aspect of the sexual anarchy movement to where it is today.

Jihadists, KKK members and horny convicts are the only ones who agree with you. Salute !!

You run and hide from a Christian pundit who asks for your biblical argument, suddenly pretending to be an "atheist" as you remind me that this is a political thread. And, in the end, your argumentation accomplishes nothing for those lost in their disgusting lifestyles. Heck, I am thinking you might be correct in denying your christian allegiance.

Easy on the lisp big fella! Now run along and get back soon to let me know that you've been

"tested"

so that I don't have to thoroughly scrub down the thread for HIV/AIDS and numerous other diseases that the lifestyle you promote is disproportionately known for.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From your link:

Some sodomy laws, particularly in Middle Eastern countries and those jurisdictions observing Shari'ah law, provide penalties as severe as life imprisonment for homosexual intercourse, even if the relations are between legally consenting adults.

Look how close you are to wanting Shari'ah law. You're basically a muslim.

Yes Doper, I'm an atheist AND a muzzie in disguise.

I'm saving up some money to send a bunch of unappreciative Christians who take for granted the God-given freedoms that we have in this country over to one of those "tolerant" countries like Iran or Syria.

I would love very much to have some L/libertarians like yourself and WizardofOz join them, can I count you both in?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back on page 337 I posted what the drag queens, bull dykes, fairies and their moral degenerate allies call 'entertainment" when I linked an article showing the 26th annual GLAAD (Gays Lesbians Alliance Against Defamation) media awards nominations.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4196272&postcount=5045

I showed various categories which included this one for

Outstanding Film-Wide Release.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4196598&postcount=5047

One of GLAAD's allies (annabenedetti) then proudly came forward and gave accolades to a movie that glorified amongst other things attempts at suicide, extra marital affairs and homosexuality.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4197135&postcount=5056

I then linked another category

Outstanding Blog

that showed the writings of HIV positive homosexual Mark King, reminiscing amongst other things how many times another homosexual had contracted Gonorrhea, and teenagers that are HIV positive who are taking their death sentence in stride.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4196620&postcount=5049

One couldn't properly show the 'homosexual culture' if they didn't talk about taking HIV/AIDS preventative medication which allows you to go out and have sex with anyone that you meet in a public toilet restroom stall.

OUTSTANDING MAGAZINE ARTICLE

"Sex Without Fear" by Tim Murphy (New York)
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4197124&postcount=5055

WEB_sexroom.jpg

My last post in this segment was talking about the studies of Masters and Johnson, which the degenerates at GLAAD were impressed enough with that they nominated the Showtime series

'Masters of Sex'

in the

'Outstanding Drama Series'
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4197674&postcount=5074

Back later with more on Masters and Johnson and why the LGBTQueer movement should and shouldn't love them like they do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One of GLAAD's allies (annabenedetti) then proudly came forward and gave accolades to a movie that glorified amongst other things attempts at suicide, extra marital affairs and homosexuality.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4197135&postcount=5056

Thanks for the link, I watched it again. I love that scene... a brother and sister who care about each other. Imagine that.

By the way - who's the actor in your avatar again?

Oh, that's right:

ACultureWarrior's avatar features Joakim Nätterqvist from "ARN The Knight Templar"

Joakim Nätterqvist is pro gay rights, he was in a gay pride film "Kiss Me" in 2011 :darwinsm:

Seems to me you're rather selective in the movies and actors you accept or vilify... but then, you're an 'ends justifies the means' kind of guy so I guess it makes an odd sort of sense.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=5056

Thanks for the link, I watched it again. I love that scene... a brother and sister who care about each other. Imagine that.

I'm curious anna, in this part of the movie: Milo meets with Rich, who was his high school English teacher. They had a sexual relationship when Milo was 15.

was the pederast/RAPIST played by HRC founder and accused pederast/RAPIST Terry Bean, cuz he loves 15 year old boys too.

Terry-Bean-Kiah-Lawson_Jail_Booking_Photo-300x188.jpg

HRC founder 66 year old Terry Bean, shown here with one of the older boyfriends that he has, 25 year old (accused pederast and RAPIST) Kiah Lawson.

By the way - who's the actor in your avatar again?

Oh, that's right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caino
ACultureWarrior's avatar features Joakim Nätterqvist from "ARN The Knight Templar"

Joakim Nätterqvist is pro gay rights, he was in a gay pride film "Kiss Me" in 2011

Seems to me you're rather selective in the movies and actors you accept or vilify... but then, you're an 'ends justifies the means' kind of guy so I guess it makes an odd sort of sense.

Is that the best you can do anna? You come in here with the blood of 58 million unborn babies and countless physically and emotionally neglected children who were molested by the perverts that you defend just ooooozing out of your pores and all you can do is come up with the background of some actor?

Back to your sodomite drawing board anna, as that ploy didn't work then and it certainly won't work now.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is that the best you can do anna? You come in here with the blood of 58 million unborn babies and countless physically and emotionally neglected children who were molested by the perverts that you defend just ooooozing out of your pores and all you can do is come up with the background of some actor?

Back to your sodomite drawing board anna, as that ploy didn't work then and it certainly won't work now.

Right on cue... I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread:

Sorry to take down that strawman, but I haven't murdered any babies.

You, Mr. Ends Justifies the Means who thinks the head of the Iranian secret police was a great man - you would subvert everything on which this country was established by forcibly evicting people who don't agree with your crazy morality policing, and you attempt to justify your antics somehow, some way, by trying to connect it back to abortion.

Abortion is a terrible thing, and you trivialize it by using it as your get-out-of an-argument-you-can't-win strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.