Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

You boyz got me: if the queens, dykes and fairies at the APA threw Dr. Paul Cameron out because his research didn't meet their "expectations", who am I to question them?
yes, like professional organizations everywhere the APA expects its members to not make up research.

I would ask you if you thought presenting false information as about a minority was morally acceptable...but everyone here already knows your answer

So I guess we can all agree that those who have hundreds of sex partners in their lifetime (many of them anonymous) and do unnatural sex acts where urine, feces and harmful bacteria are often times ingested orally or into the blood stream (I'm not going to go into further detail, as it might offend drbrumley), live long productive lives?
nothing to do with the fabricated research of Paul Cameron

Quick question boyz: Should we believe the study from Columbia University's ultra pro homosexual Mailman Clinic showing that those who partake in homosexual behavior that live in "anti gay areas" die 12 years earlier than other's that partake in homosexual behavior in pro homosexual areas?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3895339&postcount=7699
the shortened life expectancy you refer to isn't because of their sexual orientation, it's because they have to deal with bigotry, hatred, lies and violence...you know, the stuff you promote here.

Coming up soon: Dr. Paul Cameron's article on homosexual violence (it's all a LIE! LIE! LIE! I tell you).
is the article based on the research he made up?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You boyz got me: if the queens, dykes and fairies at the APA threw Dr. Paul Cameron out because his research didn't meet their "expectations", who am I to question them?

yes, like professional organizations everywhere the APA expects its members to not make up research.

Traci: How do you get thrown out of an leftwing pseudo scientific- pro abortion/pro homosexual organization after you resigned from it and your resignation was accepted over a year before?

APA_rebuttal2.jpg

APA_Rebuttal1.jpg

Revisiting New Republic’s Attack on Cameron
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2008/12/revisiting-new-republics-attack-on-cameron/

Quote:
Quick question boyz: Should we believe the study from Columbia University's ultra pro homosexual Mailman Clinic showing that those who partake in homosexual behavior that live in "anti gay areas" die 12 years earlier than other's that partake in homosexual behavior in pro homosexual areas?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=7699

the shortened life expectancy you refer to isn't because of their sexual orientation, it's because they have to deal with bigotry, hatred, lies and violence...you know, the stuff you promote here.

Then the median lifespan of someone who engages in homosexual behavior in someplace like San Fransicko CA should be at least 12 years longer than someone who engages in homosexual behavior in non-pervert friendly venues?

Arthur Brain

Gordon Bennett, you should at least be able to be up to speed with your 'heroes' aCW. It's not top secret how Cameron was ousted by his own profession for fiddling research and how it was held up in court. You do enough searching around for pride parades and the like so get on with it. While you're at it see if you can find any credible source that finds 'The Pink Swastika' an accurate account of history...

Thunder's Muse

Gordon Bennett, you should at least be able to be up to speed with your 'heroes' aCW. It's not top secret how Cameron was ousted by his own profession for fiddling research and how it was held up in court. You do enough searching around for pride parades and the like so get on with it. While you're at it see if you can find any credible source that finds 'The Pink Swastika' an accurate account of history...

Gordon Bennett. :chuckle:

alwight

I seem to want to post this video for some reason, it may be aCW's actual source material about Hitler and the Nazis.

The Producers.

Good tune and some light relief if nothing else.

TracerBullet

Traci: How do you get thrown out of an leftwing pseudo scientific- pro abortion/pro homosexual organization after you resigned from it and your resignation was accepted over a year before?

APA_rebuttal2.jpg

APA_Rebuttal1.jpg

Revisiting New Republic’s Attack on Cameron
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2008/12/revisiting-new-republics-attack-on-cameron/
ignoring the simple fact that the APA bylaws clearly state that one's membership status cannot be changed when one is under an ethics investigation.

Cameron got caught fabricating research, his expulsion from the APA was a guarantee so he tried to do some damage control by "resigning"

Then the median lifespan of someone who engages in homosexual behavior in someplace like San Fransicko CA should be at least 12 years longer than someone who engages in homosexual behavior in non-pervert friendly venues?
did you even bother to actually read the study you are citing?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ignoring the simple fact that the APA bylaws clearly state that one's membership status cannot be changed when one is under an ethics investigation.

"You can't quit this pro abortion, pro homosexual pseudo scientific organization Dr. Cameron until WE tell you that you can quit!"

From what Cameron states there was no pending investigation. But that's really of no importance, as it's been shown (and I will continue to show) that both APA's are a huge part of the pro abortion/pro homosexual (sexual anarchy) movement.

One only need look at your conversation with Lon in the latter posts of part 2 to see that any research done that exposes the truth about homosexual behavior and it's agenda is going to be called false by the homosexual movement (i.e. the Mark Regnerus study).

Cameron got caught fabricating research, his expulsion from the APA was a guarantee so he tried to do some damage control by "resigning"

What exactly was false about Cameron's research? Are you saying those that engage in homosexual behavior don't die (on the average) 20+ years before those that don't engage in it?
Are you saying that homosexual behavior is not disease ridden?
Are you saying that homosexuals don't indoctrinate and hence molest the minds (and disproportionately the bodies) of children?

did you even bother to actually read the study you are citing?

One only need look at this 3 part thread to see that Dr. Paul Cameron's research is spot on.

TracerBullet

"You can't quit this pro abortion, pro homosexual pseudo scientific organization Dr. Cameron until WE tell you that you can quit!"

From what Cameron states there was no pending investigation. But that's really of no importance, as it's been shown (and I will continue to show) that both APA's are a huge part of the pro abortion/pro homosexual (sexual anarchy) movement.
Cameron has made a lot off claims over the years on the topic. The interesting thing is that while the APA cannot release documentation of the ethics investigation, (such documents are considered to be confidential) Cameron can do so at any time. All he has to do is sign a waiver and they could all be released and in doing so exonerate Cameron in the entire affair showing he was right all along....so you have to wonder just why Cameron doesn't want these documents released. :think:

One only need look at your conversation with Lon in the latter posts of part 2 to see that any research done that exposes the truth about homosexual behavior and it's agenda is going to be called false by the homosexual movement (i.e. the Mark Regnerus study).
The Regnerous study - you mean the study that made claims about children raised by same sex couples even though the study didn't include any children raised by same sex couples...that study?

What exactly was false about Cameron's research? Are you saying those that engage in homosexual behavior don't die (on the average) 20+ years before those that don't engage in it?
Are you saying that homosexuals don't indoctrinate and hence molest the minds (and disproportionately the bodies) of children?
those are all your fantasies Francine

One only need look at this 3 part thread to see that Dr. Paul Cameron's research is spot on.
if it's spot one why did he have to fabricate research?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Cameron has made a lot off claims over the years on the topic. The interesting thing is that while the APA cannot release documentation of the ethics investigation, (such documents are considered to be confidential) Cameron can do so at any time. All he has to do is sign a waiver and they could all be released and in doing so exonerate Cameron in the entire affair showing he was right all along....so you have to wonder just why Cameron doesn't want these documents released.

Are you denying that both APA's are extremely biased when it comes to "research" on homosexuality and abortion?

Quote:

The Regnerous study - you mean the study that made claims about children raised by same sex couples even though the study didn't include any children raised by same sex couples...that study?

According to this Family Research Council article: "... Of the 248 children with homosexual parents who were surveyed..."
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/homosexual-parent-study-summary-of-findings

But then wasn't it the FRC that fabricated the 1972 Homosexual Agenda sometime in the 1990's? (LIARS! They're all LIARS!).

Quote:

those are all your fantasies Francine

While I will go into great detail about homosexual behavior, disease and premature death in a segment entitled "Promiscuity, disease and early death" (it aint gonna be pretty folks), I would like to talk a bit about those that engage in homosexual behavior dying prematurely. Ya know Traci, I think I just might talk about that tomorrow.

Quote:

if it's spot one why did he have to fabricate research?

It's obvious that it's just too difficult for those that proudly and unrepentantly engage in homosexual behavior to acknowledge the truth about what they do. I can see why they would hate (and I mean HATE) people like Paul Cameron, Peter LaBarbera and a host of others for exposing it.

TracerBullet

Are you denying that both APA's are extremely biased when it comes to "research" on homosexuality and abortion?
If by biased mean the APA wants research conducted by its members to actually be real and not made up...then yes I am

According to this Family Research Council article: "... Of the 248 children with homosexual parents who were surveyed..."
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/homosexual-parent-study-summary-of-findings
and in an interview with Focus on the Family Regnerus admitted: " I’d be more careful about the language I used to describe people whose parents had same-sex relationships. I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation."

But then wasn't it the FRC that fabricated the 1972 Homosexual Agenda sometime in the 1990's? (LIARS! They're all LIARS!).
as noted many times before, the "homosexual agenda" claimed to have been written in 1972 didn't exist until the FRC published it in 1991. And again if you disagree all you have to do is show providence for the document prior to 1991. But then since you can't I suppose we will be subjected to more of your " LIARS!" nonsense as you try to deflect simple facts you don't like

While I will go into great detail about homosexual behavior, disease and premature death in a segment entitled "Promiscuity, disease and early death" (it aint gonna be pretty folks), I would like to talk a bit about those that engage in homosexual behavior dying prematurely. Ya know Traci, I think I just might talk about that tomorrow.
you've been saying that for months Francine, but you've produced nothing but your paranoid fantasies so far.

It's obvious that it's just too difficult for those that proudly and unrepentantly engage in homosexual behavior to acknowledge the truth about what they do. I can see why they would hate (and I mean HATE) people like Paul Cameron, Peter LaBarbera and a host of others for exposing it.

no hate. just pity that there are people like Cameron who are so morally and intellectually bankrupt that they are willing to fabricate research

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

If by biased mean the APA wants research conducted by its members to actually be real and not made up...then yes I am

Have you ever heard of Brenda Major and Nancy Russo? They're are both feminist-pro abortion activists that are responsible for doing "scientific research" on abortion at the American Psychological Association.

Nancy-RussoAPA2010Dewsbury.jpg

Pro abortion psychologist Nancy Russo

Of course you've heard of Professor Gregory Herek, one of the major critics of Dr. Paul Cameron (along with the Southern Poverty Law Center). Herek from what I understand is a flaming fag (Cameron was nice and called him "a flaming gay") that not only is a respected member of the APA, but teaches psychology at the University of California-Davis.

jhoneycutt.jpg

Homosexual activist Gregory Herek

We'll talk more about Major, Russo and Herek and their "research" later.

Quote:
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/homose...ry-of-findings

and in an interview with Focus on the Family Regnerus admitted: " I’d be more careful about the language I used to describe people whose parents had same-sex relationships. I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation."

MR: I’d be more careful about the language I used to describe people whose parents had same-sex relationships. I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation; I do know about their same-sex relationship behavior. But as far as the findings themselves, I stand behind them. My only hope for the study going in was to let the data say what it was going to say. I knew I’d make some friends and some enemies with the study — I just didn’t know who they were going to be.

Quote:

as noted many times before, the "homosexual agenda" claimed to have been written in 1972 didn't exist until the FRC published it in 1991. And again if you disagree all you have to do is show providence for the document prior to 1991. But then since you can't I suppose we will be subjected to more of your " LIARS!" nonsense as you try to deflect simple facts you don't like

I haven't even heard the drag queens, fairies, bull dykes and child molesters at HRC, GLAAD or GLSEN use that one Traci.

Perhaps you could come up with a link where you read that?

As shown many times, the 1972 homosexual agenda is close to being fulfilled, except for the golden egg: lawful sex with children (it's currently legal to expose yourself to thousands of children at gay pride parades and to indoctrinate them into believing that sexual perversion is great, but actually diddling them is still a "no no" when it comes to the laws of our society).

http://afaofpa.org/archives/1972-gay-rights-platform/

Quote:

you've been saying that for months Francine, but you've produced nothing but your paranoid fantasies so far.

You're absolutely correct. Even though I've shown throughout the thread where famous homosexuals have met an early demise, that doesn't mean that those "living so quietly that no one would ever know" would die younger.

Besides, homosexual pedophiles and "icons" of the homosexual movement Harry Hay and Frank (if the animal doesn't mind why should I?") Kameny lived into their 80's and 90's (but then how do you catch AIDS from 8 year old boys?).

So I probably should put up or shut up when it comes to those that engage in homosexual behavior dying at a much younger age than those that don't?

Right Traci?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Sorry Art, I didn't see your post (Art can be a wallflower at times don't cha know).

BTW:

I guess I missed your answer as to what we should believe about the Mailman Clinic findings Art.

That being said: Who is Gordon Bennett?

TracerBullet

Have you ever heard of Brenda Major and Nancy Russo? They're are both feminist-pro abortion activists that are responsible for doing "scientific research" on abortion at the American Psychological Association.

Pro abortion psychologist Nancy Russo

Of course you've heard of Professor Gregory Herek, one of the major critics of Dr. Paul Cameron (along with the Southern Poverty Law Center). Herek from what I understand is a flaming fag (Cameron was nice and called him "a flaming gay") that not only is a respected member of the APA, but teaches psychology at the University of California-Davis.

Homosexual activist Gregory Herek

We'll talk more about Major, Russo and Herek and their "research" later.
nothing to do with you pretending that rejecting fabricated research is some sort of bias

MR: I’d be more careful about the language I used to describe people whose parents had same-sex relationships. I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation; I do know about their same-sex relationship behavior. But as far as the findings themselves, I stand behind them. My only hope for the study going in was to let the data say what it was going to say. I knew I’d make some friends and some enemies with the study — I just didn’t know who they were going to be.
yep, Regnerous made claims about children raised by gay/lesbian parents but his study didn't include any children raised by gay/lesbian parents.

"I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation" Mark Regnerous

Quote:
I haven't even heard the drag queens, fairies, bull dykes and child molesters at HRC, GLAAD or GLSEN use that one Traci.

Perhaps you could come up with a link where you read that?

As shown many times, the 1972 homosexual agenda is close to being fulfilled, except for the golden egg: lawful sex with children (it's currently legal to expose yourself to thousands of children at gay pride parades and to indoctrinate them into believing that sexual perversion is great, but actually diddling them is still a "no no" when it comes to the laws of our society). [/quote]again if you disagree all you have to do is show providence for the document prior to 1991. But then since you can't I suppose we will be subjected to more of your " LIARS!" nonsense as you try to deflect simple facts you don't like

You're absolutely correct. Even though I've shown throughout the thread where famous homosexuals have met an early demise, that doesn't mean that those "living so quietly that no one would ever know" would die younger.

Besides, homosexual pedophiles and "icons" of the homosexual movement Harry Hay and Frank (if the animal doesn't mind why should I?") Kameny lived into their 80's and 90's (but then how do you catch AIDS from 8 year old boys?).

So I probably should put up or shut up when it comes to those that engage in homosexual behavior dying at a much younger age than those that don't?

Right Traci?

all you've done so far is reference a disgraced psychologist who was kicked out of the APA for making up research.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm worried that aCW has been captured by homosexuals and "converted". :eek:

If I were a vulnerable/sexually confused child or teenager, you'd have a point Al.

U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Appeals on California’s Ban on Conversion Therapy
http://www.hrc.org/blog/entry/u.s.-...eals-on-californias-ban-on-conversion-therapy

Recap_Gay_Conversion_2.jpg

I've mentioned several times before in this 3 part thread that I don't know how people like Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and a host of others like the good people at Mass Resistance do it, as it's downright depressing to report how perverts have taken control of our once great nation.

Not to worry Al, I will persevere; I even instructed my wife to put this on my headstone when my time comes:

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I say no. Are you surprised?

Obviously your answer has something to do with the ideology of the cult that you worship: Libertarianism.

Not that I care, but before I move onto other things, do tell why you said "no" when it comes to a ban that helps young people leave homosexual behavior (and often times desires) behind.

TracerBullet

If I were a vulnerable/sexually confused child or teenager, you'd have a point Al.

U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Appeals on California’s Ban on Conversion Therapy
http://www.hrc.org/blog/entry/u.s.-...eals-on-californias-ban-on-conversion-therapy

I've mentioned several times before in this 3 part thread that I don't know how people like Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and a host of others like the good people at Mass Resistance do it, as it's downright depressing to report how perverts have taken control of our once great nation.

it says a lot about you that you think that perverts and quacks in California can no longer abuse children is "downright depressing"

Christian Liberty

Obviously your answer has something to do with the ideology of the cult that you worship: Libertarianism.

Not that I care, but before I move onto other things, do tell why you said "no" when it comes to a ban that helps young people leave homosexual behavior (and often times desires) behind.

If those therapies help children leave homosexual behavior behind, I think parents have every right to use them to help their kids. Why should that be illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.