Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Obviously your answer has something to do with the ideology of the cult that you worship: Libertarianism.

Not that I care, but before I move onto other things, do tell why you said "no" when it comes to a ban that helps young people leave homosexual behavior (and often times desires) behind.

If those therapies help children leave homosexual behavior behind, I think parents have every right to use them to help their kids. Why should that be illegal?

If you look back throughout part 2 of the thread you'll see that you sounded quite different when it came to this topic. Do you still believe that if a child/teenager is experiencing homosexual desires/ partaking in same sex sodomy that the parents some kind of "right" to allow it to continue?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been sitting on this link for awhile now, simply because I didn't want to delve deeply into a topic that I will be talking about in an upcoming segment:

Homosexual promiscuity, disease and early death.

While I won't go into detail about Dr. Paul Cameron's study of those that practice homosexual behavior in Denmark and Norway dying 20+ years before those that don't, I'll let the readers of this thread decide for themselves if those who proudly practice homosexual behavior in San Francisco CA do as well.

I found this article which linked to a homosexual periodical called the "Bay Area Reporter", which has an obituary solely for those that engage in homosexual behavior.

San Francisco GLBT Historical Society & B.A.R. create on-line database of HIV/AIDS obituaties
http://www.metafilter.com/87044/San...-create-online-database-of-HIVAIDS-obituaties

Before I link the B.A.R. obituaries, I want to point out how sad this lifestyle is when people who engage in it "celebrate" when an obituary isn't published in any given week:

"And: On August 13, 1998, the B.A.R. ran its famous "No obits" headline, marking the first time in years that the paper had not run any obituaries. But the article was careful to point out that the headline didn't mean no one had died of AIDS that week, just that no obituaries had been submitted".

Ok, here's the link to the Bay Area Reporter obituaries of homosexuals that have died in the past 35+ years.

ONLINE SEARCHABLE OBITUARY DATABASE

The GLBT Historical Society of Northern California in cooperation with the Bay Area Reporter has created this searchable database of all obituaries that have appeared in the Bay Area Reporter since it began publishing them in 1979.

http://70.90.168.99/olo/

Looking through various months and years, I see that the common causes of death is disease (AIDS and substance abuse related), murder and suicide.

I also noticed that the average age of death is somewhere in the early to mid 40's.

Keep in mind that these people are living in a "homosexual friendly environment" and that if they lived elsewhere they would die 12 years earlier.

LGB individuals living in anti-gay communities die early
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php

How about we do our own little "study" here at TOL and get an average age of death using the B.A.R. obituary?

As there are hundreds of obituaries on this website, anyone that would like to help with this study please come forward and let me know what year(s) you'd like to do.

224097_10151111302536176_1727042366_n.jpg

Last edited:

TracerBullet

While I won't go into detail about Dr. Paul Cameron's study on those that practice homosexual behavior in Denmark and Norway dying 20+ years before those that don't, I'll let the readers of this thread decide for themselves if those who proudly practice homosexual behavior in San Francisco CA do as well.
guess you don't want the fact that Paul Cameron is a disgraced psychologist who was expelled from his own professional organization for making up research to be brought up again.

I found this article which linked to a homosexual periodical called the "Bay Area Reporter", which has an obituary solely for those that engage in homosexual behavior.

San Francisco GLBT Historical Society & B.A.R. create on-line database of HIV/AIDS obituaties
http://www.metafilter.com/87044/San...-create-online-database-of-HIVAIDS-obituaties

Before I link the B.A.R. obituaries, I want to point out how sad this lifestyle is when people who engage in it "celebrate" when an obituary isn't published in any given week:

"And: On August 13, 1998, the B.A.R. ran its famous "No obits" headline, marking the first time in years that the paper had not run any obituaries. But the article was careful to point out that the headline didn't mean no one had died of AIDS that week, just that no obituaries had been submitted".

Ok, here's the link to the Bay Area Reporter obituaries of homosexuals that have died in the past 35+ years.

ONLINE SEARCHABLE OBITUARY DATABASE

The GLBT Historical Society of Northern California in cooperation with the Bay Area Reporter has created this searchable database of all obituaries that have appeared in the Bay Area Reporter since it began publishing them in 1979.

Looking through various months and years, I see that the common causes of death is disease (AIDS and substance abuse related), murder and suicide.

I also noticed that the average age of death is somewhere in the early to mid 40's.

Keep in mind that these people are living in a "homosexual friendly environment" and that if they lived elsewhere they would die 12 years earlier.

LGB individuals living in anti-gay communities die early
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php

How about we do our own little "study" here at TOL and get an average age of death using the B.A.R. obituary?

As there are hundreds of obituaries on this website, anyone that would like to help with this study please come forward and let me know what year(s) you'd like to do.

hey maybe you can complete this "study" and follow in Cameron's footsteps and present it at a prestigious conference of professionals. Cameron presented his study “The lifespan of homosexuals.” at the Eastern Psychological Association Convention and says it was well received by the people there.

Except the Eastern Psychological Association, one of the country’s leading psychological professional organizations, has no record of Cameron attending the conference much less being a presenter.

Despite this Cameron is telling the truth he did "present" his paper at the Eastern Psychological Association Convention. Turns out Cameron went to the convention center and stood in a side hallway in front of a poster with the title of his paper printed on it paper in hand ready to talk to anybody who asked. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
guess you don't want the fact that Paul Cameron...Cameron's footsteps... Cameron presented his study ......Cameron attending...Cameron is telling... Cameron went to...

Boy Traci, you talk about the boogeyman under every homosexual's bed almost as much as Art Brain talks about how he's a heterosexual.

Out of curiosity, how would one go about conducting a study on the median lifespan of people who proudly engage in this particular sexual perversion if they didn't look at obituaries?

Since I haven't had any offers on my new study, I guess I'll have to make assignments.

Traci, why don't you report back with the median lifespan of those that died between January and December of 1972.

I'll assign 1973-1978 to some of my favorite homosexualists: Aaron (I miss your tags), Uncle Al, Auntie Art, The Mother Hen and the Jr. Libertarian. That should keep them busy.

A few notes before we start: Out of respect for the family of the deceased, please don't mention names. Some obituaries don't mentioned the age, so if a picture is shown, attempt to guess what age that poor lost soul was in when he met his early demise.
Also it would be interesting to show what the cause of death was.

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Boy Traci, you talk about the boogeyman under every homosexual's bed almost as much as Art Brain talks about how he's a heterosexual.

Out of curiosity, how would one go about conducting a study on the median lifespan of people who proudly engage in this particular sexual perversion if they didn't look at obituaries?
are you stupid enough to think that life expectancy for anyone is calculated by clipping obituaries out of newspapers?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
are you stupid enough to think that life expectancy for anyone is calculated by clipping obituaries out of newspapers?

http://70.90.168.99/olo/index.jsp

Jan. - Dec. 1972
Male, age 54; cause of death not mentioned

1973-1978
Awaiting alwight's findings

Male, 24, suicide (age confirmed through Wikipedia article)
Male, age unknown, unknown cause of death
Female, age unknown, unknown cause of death
Male, 65, unknown cause of death

None

Female, 66, unknown cause of death
Male, 28, long illness
Male, unknown age, unknown cause of death

Male, 61, Unknown cause
Male, 32, murdered by lover, possible suicide
Male, 46, stroke
Male, 48, murdered (multiple stab wounds)
Male, 30, pneumonia
Male, 29 suicide after learning he had Kaposi's Sarcoma
Male, 47, AIDS
Male (comedian Paul Lynde), 55, heart attack
Male, 39, Kaposi's Sarcoma (HIV related)
Male, 42, unknown cause of death

Male, unknown age, AIDS (one of 4 that died from AIDS that week)*
Male, 35, Unknown cause of death
Male, unknown age, unknown cause of death
Male, 31, AIDS*
Male, unknown age, AIDS*
Male, 35, AIDS
Male, 36, Unknown cause of death
Male, age estimated at 55-60 (picture) ,unknown cause of death
Male, age estimated at 30-35 (picure), unknown cause of death
Male, unknown age, AIDS
Male, 33, long illness

Male, based on picture, 30 years old, AIDS
Male,32, unknown cause of death
Male, 37, AIDS
Male, based on picture 40, unknown cause of death
Male, 39, unknown cause of death
Male, 46, AIDS
Male, 42, KS/AIDS
Male, 52, unknown cause of death
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, unknown age, pneumonia
Male, 32, meningitis (AIDS related)
Male, 19, KS/AIDS
Male, 37, AIDS
Male, age unknown, long illness
Male, age unknown, long illness/pneumonia
Male, 48, KS/AIDS
Male, 36, unknown cause
Male, 69, cancer
Female, 67, cancer (confirmed through other websites)
Male, 47, AIDS
Male, 44, AIDS related causes
Male, 62, unknown cause
Male, 51, chronic hepatitis
Male, 29, pneumonia
Male, 38, AIDS
Male, 39, unknown cause
Male, 33, AIDS
Male, 30-35 (based on photo), AIDS
Male, 39, AIDS
Male, 17, murdered (body dismembered)
Male, 30-35 (based on photo), unknown cause
Male, unknown age, unknown cause
Male, unknown age, unknnown cause
Male, unknown age, AIDS related
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, unknown age, murdered by lover
Male, 39, pneumonia
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 24, pneumonia
Male, 42, pneumonia
Male, 30-35 (photo), AIDS
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, 42, unknown cause
Male, 36, AIDS
Male, 27, Kaposi's sarcoma
Male, 35, AIDS
Male, 36, AIDS
Male, 37, suicide (afflicted with AIDS)
Male, 44, heart attack
Male, 35, Kaposi's sarcoma
Male, 30-35 (photo), unknown cause
Male, 35, unknown cause
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 25-30 (photo), unknown cause
Male, 42, AIDS
Male, unknown age, natural causes
Male, 42, unknown cause
Male, 40 (photo), unknown cause
Male, 49, AIDS
Male, 35-40 (photo), AIDS
Male, 29, AIDS
Male, 27, AIDS
Male, 38, AIDS
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 37, AIDS
Male, 29, unknown cause
Male, 27, unknown cause
Male, 30 (photo), pneumonia
Male, 30-35 (photo), Hodgkins Disease
Male, 31, auto accident
Male, age unknown, pneumonia
Male, 33, AIDS related
Male, 39, AIDS
Male, 44, meningitis
Male, 35, AIDS related
Male, 28, murdered after prowling for sex
Male, 39, pneumonia
Male, 35, unknown cause
Male, 40 (photo), TB
Male, unknown age, heart attack
Male, 47, AIDS

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
It's not looking good Al.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3953367&postcount=406

Also keep in mind that many of the older homosexuals very well might have lived as long as they did because they were "SIA".

Scared into abstinence.

You presumably were aware that there is no data for 73-78?

Really? I guess in the city of San Francisco those who engaged in homosexual behavior between the years 1973 and 1978 didn't die huh?

As we will see in the next 26 years, others won't be as lucky.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bay Area Reporter (B.A.R.) Obituaries
http://70.90.168.99/olo/index.jsp

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3953367&postcount=406

Male, 37 cause of death not disclosed
Male, age unknown, KS/AIDS
Male, 56, pneumocystis pneumonia
Male, 40-45 (photo), AIDS
Male, 42, cause of death not disclosed (under hospice care)
Male, age unknown, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 45-50 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 35, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 54, AIDS
Male, 28, AIDS
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, age unknown, AIDS
Male, 35-40 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 30-35 (photo), pneumocystis pneumonia
Male, 30-35 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 71, pancreatic cancer
Male, 37, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 27, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 56, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 45-50 (photo), heart attack
Female, 40-45 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 42, AIDS related illness
Male, 37, cause of death not disclosed
Male, age unknown, AIDS
Male, 34, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 40-45 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 35-40 (photo) pneumocystis pneumonia (AIDS related)
Male, 27, AIDS
Male, 41, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 25-30 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 37, undisclosed illness
Male, 31, AIDS
Male, 27, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 30-35 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 35-40 (photo), AIDS (read obituary: fatherless home, lesbian mother)
http://70.90.168.99/olo/imagedb/1985/01/10/19850110_Cohen_David/m19850516_0.jpg
Male, 22, pneumocystis pneumonia
Male, 31, AIDS
Female, age not disclosed, cause of death not disclosed (read obituary: Was responsible for having homosexuality removed from APA list of mental disorders)
http://70.90.168.99/olo/imagedb/1985/11/07/19851107_Conrad_Florence/m19851107_0.jpg
http://sfpl.org/pdf/libraries/main/sfhistory/GLBT/GLC33_Florence_Conrad_Jaffy.pdf
Female, 45-50 (photo), cause of death not disclosed
Male, 38, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 27, AIDS
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, 44, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 35, AIDS
Male, 38, AIDS
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, 30-35, AIDS related
Male, 36, AIDS
Male, 39, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 35-40 (photo), heart attack
Male, 45, AIDS
Male, 38, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 44, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 42, AIDS
Male, 37, AIDS
Male, age not disclosed, AIDS
Male, 33, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 40-45 (photo), pneumonia
Male, 30-35 (photo) AIDS
Male, 57, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 45, AIDS ("poppers maker")
http://70.90.168.99/olo/imagedb/1985/05/16/19850516_Freezer_W_Jay/m19850516_0.jpg
Male, 35-40 (photo), cause of death not disclosed (formerly a member of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, 42, AIDS related illness
Male, 23, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 32, cause of death not disclosed (hospice care)
Male, 42, leukemia
Male, 44, short illness
Male, 36, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 52, cancer
Male, 34, AIDS
Male, 35-40 (photo), AIDS
Male, age not disclosed, AIDS
Male, 36, AIDS
Male, 24, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 32, AIDS
Male, 35, AIDS
Male, 54, accidentally fell to his death
Male, 45, AIDS
Male, 35-40 (photo), short illness
Male, 32, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 30-35, cause of death not disclosed
Male, 37, pneumonia
Male, 37, pneumonia
Male, 45, AIDS
Male, 60, AIDS (actor Rock Hudson)
Resume starting with letter "J"

Last edited:

TracerBullet

To be continued starting with the letter "C"

you can go all the way to Z and it will only show how desperate you are to prop up one of the most famous myths around.

doesn't matter how much you lie or twist or mislead or try to distract you can't make Cameron's lie true

1. life expectancy is not calculated by using obituaries
2. Except in the case of prominent community figures obituaries are typically written by or based on information from the loved ones of the deceased. The method of using low circulation special audience newspapers means that any gay who was not famous, or active in the gay community, or in the closet, or whose family didn't place an obituary in a gay newsletter would not be included in a reading of obituaries
3. Elderly gays would be far less likely to be included in such obituaries.
4. 99+% of all gays and lesbians wouldn't have obituaries in gay newsletters
5. anyone with basic math skills can read Cameron's "study" and find places he cooked the numbers. IE according to his "data" he was able to claim lesbians have the same shortened life expectancy but his data also shows that gay men outnumber lesbians by 32 to 1

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

To be continued starting with the letter "C" "J"
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3955176&postcount=413

you can go all the way to Z and it will only show how desperate you are to prop up one of the most famous myths around.

Keep in mind Traci that these poor lost souls had 12 years ADDED to their short lives because they lived in a "homosexual friendly" environment (San Francisco CA, aka Sodomy and Gonorrhea South).

doesn't matter how much you lie or twist or mislead or try to distract you can't make Cameron's lie true

The study that I'm doing has nothing to do with the boogeyman that allegedly hides under every homosexual's bed (Dr. Paul Cameron). I'm just looking at obituaries that were listed in a homosexual periodical.

Gee Traci, I wonder how us rightwing homophobic bigots ever came up with the word "deathstyle" when talking about homosexuality?
(The vast majority of those deaths were AIDS related, even the ones that I wrote "cause of death not disclosed").

1. life expectancy is not calculated by using obituaries
2. Except in the case of prominent community figures obituaries are typically written by or based on information from the loved ones of the deceased. The method of using low circulation special audience newspapers means that any gay who was not famous, or active in the gay community, or in the closet, or whose family didn't place an obituary in a gay newsletter would not be included in a reading of obituaries
3. Elderly gays would be far less likely to be included in such obituaries.
4. 99+% of all gays and lesbians wouldn't have obituaries in gay newsletters
5. anyone with basic math skills can read Cameron's "study" and find places he cooked the numbers. IE according to his "data" he was able to claim lesbians have the same shortened life expectancy but his data also shows that gay men outnumber lesbians by 32 to 1

You will smile when we get to the years after the AIDS cocktails were invented. Instead of dying at the ripe old age of 30-40 like they did in the mid 1980's, homosexuals are living into their 50's! (Let's just hope that the sugar daddy money doesn't run out, i.e. tax subsidized AIDS therapy, or else we'll be going back to the 30-40 average age of death).

shagster01

Quote:

To be continued starting with the letter "C" "J"
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3955176&postcount=413

Keep in mind Traci that these poor lost souls had 12 years ADDED to their short lives because they lived in a "homosexual friendly" environment (San Francisco CA, aka Sodomy and Gonorrhea South).

The study that I'm doing has nothing to do with the boogeyman that allegedly hides under every homosexual's bed (Dr. Paul Cameron). I'm just looking at obituaries that were listed in a homosexual periodical.

Gee Traci, I wonder how us rightwing homophobic bigots ever came up with the word "deathstyle" when talking about homosexuality?
(The vast majority of those deaths were AIDS related, even the ones that I wrote "cause of death not disclosed").

You will smile when we get to the years after the AIDS cocktails were invented. Instead of dying at the ripe old age of 30-40 like they did in the mid 1980's, homosexuals are living into their 50's! (Let's just hope that the sugar daddy money doesn't run out, i.e. tax subsidized AIDS therapy, or else we'll be going back to the 30-40 average age of death).

Congratulations aCW. You have united conservatives, liberals and moderates. We all think your point here is stupid and false.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Studies, so many studies. Here's a new one out of Aussieland:

Children raised by same-sex couples healthier and happier, research suggests

July 5, 2014

Children of same-sex parents enjoy better levels of health and wellbeing than their peers from traditional family units, new Australian research suggests.

In what they described as the largest study of its type in the world, University of Melbourne researchers surveyed 315 same-sex parents and 500 children about their physical health and social wellbeing.

Lead researcher Doctor Simon Crouch said children raised by same-sex partners scored an average of 6 per cent higher than the general population on measures of general health and family cohesion.

"That's really a measure that looks at how well families get along, and it seems that same-sex-parent families and the children in them are getting along well, and this has positive impacts on child health," Dr Crouch said.

There were more than 33,000 families with same-sex parents living in Australia, according to the most recent Australian Bureau of Statistics census...

Read more:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-...ame-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168

And now a few words about the "Doctor" that did the research:

He Beamed and said, "My mummy's name is daddy" - Dr Simon Crouch

Dec. 5, 2012

Dr Simon Crouch is a gay dad with twins. He is also running the worlds largest research project into the health and wellbeing of children of same-sex attracted parents (ACHESS).

Today the influential Mamamia website published a wonderful piece by Simon and I'd encourage you all to have a read.

Read more: http://gaydadsaustralia.blogspot.com/2012/12/australia-he-beamed-and-said-my-mummys.html

I'd encourage you all to have a read as well, as it shows what these perverts are doing to the minds of innocent children.
images

"Researcher" Simon Crouch (R).
http://www.theconservative.co.nz/?q=node/317

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that the homosexual movement is concerned about the recent Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling (duh, the abortion movement and homosexual movement are one in the same).

George Takei Calls Hypocrisy In Hobby Lobby Ruling 'Galling'

July 2, 2014

Out actor George Takei has criticized a Supreme Court decision declaring that some for-profit companies may block their employees' access to certain birth control methods.

Hobby Lobby challenged the Affordable Care Act's (ACA) requirement that insurance health plans include coverage for FDA-approved contraception, arguing that the law violates the company's religious freedom.

In this case, the owners happen to be deeply Christian; one wonders whether the case would have come out differently if a Muslim-run chain business attempted to impose Sharia law on its employees,” Takei said in a blog post. “As many have pointed out, Hobby Lobby is the same company that invests in Pfizer and Teva Pharmaceuticals, makers of abortion inducing-drugs and the morning after pill. It also buys most of its inventory from China, where forced abortions are common. The hypocrisy is galling.”

“Hobby Lobby is not a church. It's a business – and a big one at that. Businesses must and should be required to comply with neutrally crafted laws of general applicability. Your boss should not have a say over your healthcare. Once the law starts permitting exceptions based on 'sincerely held religious beliefs' there's no end to the mischief and discrimination that will ensue. Indeed, this is the same logic that certain restaurants and hotels have been trying to deploy to allow proprietors to refuse service to gay couples.”

Takei urged readers to boycott the national craft store chain...

Read more: http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=18910&MediaType=1&Category=22

Our good friend Peter LaBarbera explains it well in his article entitled:

Why Are Liberal ‘Gay’ Activists Freaking Out over a Contraception Case – Hobby Lobby – and Should They Be Worried?

It’s easy to understand why hard-core feminists with their frenzied, overblown “War on Women” rhetoric would be outraged by the Supreme Court upholding Hobby Lobby’s right as a Christian-run corporation not to be forced to provide abortifacients to its employees through an Obama-care mandate. (See Hillary’s misinformation on the decision HERE.) But why are liberal “gay” activists freaking out over the Hobby Lobby ruling?

The case was never about denying women birth control, but you wouldn’t know that from the “reporting” by liberal media and hyperventilating “progressive” bloggers. Hobby Lobby still provides 16 forms of birth control as a health benefit to its employees, but its founders—along with another Christian-owned corporation, Conestoga Wood Specialists—sued HHS over being forced to provide four contraceptive methods that could terminate a fertilized egg.

Hobby Lobby’s founders, David and Barbara Green, are committed Christians who believe that life begins at conception and should be protected. To quote the Court decision, “Hobby Lobby’s statement of purpose commits the Greens to ‘[h]onoring the Lord in all [they] do by operating the company in a manner consistent with Biblical principles.’” So strong is the Greens’ commitment to Jesus Christ that they have lost countless millions of dollars in profits over the years by closing their 500 craft stores nationwide on Sunday

Now, one would think that obtaining cheap, subsidized contraception would be low on the priority list for homosexuals, seeing that two men or two women by themselves cannot produce a child. Nevertheless, Big Gay Inc is in a tizzy over the Supreme Court decision—because Burwell vs. Hobby Lobby isn’t really about contraceptives but rather whether Americans like the Greens will be free to live out their religious convictions...

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...-case-hobby-lobby-and-should-they-be-worried/

Hobby-Lobby_store-300x197.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.