Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

alwight

Arthur Brain

Hang on a minute aCW you're the one who seems to think that sexual orientation is a choice, which must mark you as clearly bisexual by nature if not in actual deed. I otoh am much too old to be gay according to you and your "wisdom".
I wonder if you being a repressed homosexual rather than an active one will save you from an early death?
Let's all hope so. :)

It really does smack of projection when he comes up with this type of rubbish. After all, why would anyone feel the need to pretend they aren't gay on this thread? What would aCW be able to threaten with along with anybody else? Nothing is what. Chances are this epic train wreck of a thread will be going as long as TOL and Connie are still kicking about, but homosexuality ain't gonna have been re-criminalized...

Of course there's nothing at all odd about a straight guy persistently searching out all sorts of graphic homosexual content on the net and plastering it all over the thread. How many pics of pride parades have been shoved on here now? How is it necessary to constantly display such? But hey, perfectly normal behaviour for a heterosexual man...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It really does smack of projection when he comes up with this type of rubbish...

Hey Art, our resident homosexual activist (TracerBullet) keeps talking about the fraudulent research of Dr. Paul Cameron (aka the boogey man that hides under every homosexual's bed). Do you remember the discussion that we had about him in another thread a couple of 3 years ago? I was impressed, as you had all the makings of a legitimate homosexual activist (Art kept his gossip to a quiet roar; I know that's hard to believe).

Perhaps after I'm done showing pictures of perverts exposing themselves to children at "pride parades", and then finishing the section on homosexual violence (don't plan on eating for a week, it's gruesome what these perverts do to their fellow homosexuals), we can talk about Paul Cameron, who the sodomites at the Advocate once called:

"The most dangerous anti-gay voice in America".

paul-cameron-01.jpg

Arthur Brain

Hey Art, our resident homosexual activist (TracerBullet) keeps talking about the fraudulent research of Dr. Paul Cameron (aka the boogey man that hides under every homosexual's bed). Do you remember the discussion that we had about him in another thread a couple of 3 years ago? I was impressed, as you had all the makings of a legitimate homosexual activist (Art kept his gossip to a quiet roar; I know that's hard to believe).

Perhaps after I'm done showing pictures of perverts exposing themselves to children at "pride parades", and then finishing the section on homosexual violence (don't plan on eating for a week, it's gruesome what these perverts do to their fellow homosexuals), we can talk about Paul Cameron, who the sodomites at the Advocate once called:

"The most dangerous anti-gay voice in America".

paul-cameron-01.jpg

Er, he was booted out of his own profession for fiddling research. Not only that, this was subsequently held up in a court of law. Tell me, why would someone need to distort and manipulate data, as well as outright lie if they actually had a truthful message to impart? Why is this a common theme among your 'heroes' who feel the need to rewrite history and fudge stats etc?

Is it a case of 'the end justifies the means'?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Er, he was booted out of his own profession for fiddling research. Not only that, this was subsequently held up in a court of law. Tell me, why would someone need to distort and manipulate data, as well as outright lie if they actually had a truthful message to impart? Why is this a common theme among your 'heroes' who feel the need to rewrite history and fudge stats etc?

Is it a case of 'the end justifies the means'?

The guy is obviously a nutcase Art. Can you believe that he is responsible for starting extensive research on how 2nd hand smoke is harmful to people's health?

I'll be showing that many many other studies match those that Dr. Paul Cameron have done.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Dr. Paul Cameron:

I'll be using an extremely informative article by him when I return to the segment on homosexual violence. I'll look forward to our resident homosexual activist (and the wannabe one) showing where Dr. Cameron has LIED! LIED! LIED!

Arthur Brain

I'll be using an extremely informative article by him when I return to the segment on homosexual violence. I'll look forward to our resident homosexual activist (and the wannabe one) showing where Dr. Cameron has LIED! LIED! LIED!

Hmm...

Ya edited this easily enough didn't you? Why did you actually (albeit briefly) lock this thread? :think:

It's already on record as to what Cameron did along with the court case that upheld his culpability. It's not exactly 'top secret'...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Hmm...

Ya edited this easily enough didn't you? Why did you actually (albeit briefly) lock this thread? :think:

Because I could.

It's already on record as to what Cameron did along with the court case that upheld his culpability. It's not exactly 'top secret'...

It's on record that perverts call anyone that stands up for decency a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!. Followers of this thread have seen it hundreds of times. People who blog elsewhere see those that proudly engage in homosexual behavior call the author of an article a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! So when it comes to the legitimate research of Dr.'s Paul and Kirk Cameron, it's the same ole same ole HATE spewed out by those that are living a lie.

You have to remember Art that we're dealing with some very sick people here; people who identify with a 'culture' where the indoctrination (and often times the molestation) of children is acceptable. A 'culture' where absolutely filthy sexual practices are done. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that those that partake in that behavior wouldn't live that long.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't believe that this colossally STUPID thread has been allowed to run for so long.

Welcome back Catfish Crusader, I look forward to more brilliant analogies from you.

Regarding this "STUPID" thread: I can understand why you'd find a thread that deals primarily with the indoctrination and physical molestation of children as "STUPID", as you've obviously been around it so much that you're immune to it.

funny.gif

TracerBullet

Hey Art, our resident homosexual activist (TracerBullet) keeps talking about the fraudulent research of Dr. Paul Cameron (aka the boogey man that hides under every homosexual's bed).
you keep presenting the fraudulent "research" of Cameron, a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals.

TracerBullet

would this article be based on the research Cameron made up?

TracerBullet

It's on record that perverts call anyone that stands up for decency a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!. Followers of this thread have seen it hundreds of times. People who blog elsewhere see those that proudly engage in homosexual behavior call the author of an article a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! So when it comes to the legitimate research of Dr.'s Paul and Kirk Cameron, it's the same ole same ole HATE spewed out by those that are living a lie.
legitimate research isn't fabricated

You have to remember Art that we're dealing with some very sick people here;
the fact that Cameron is so willing to make up research is an indication that he isn't a well individual.

people who identify with a 'culture' where the indoctrination (and often times the molestation) of children is acceptable. A 'culture' where absolutely filthy sexual practices are done. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that those that partake in that behavior wouldn't live that long.

if it were true then you wouldn't need to rely on a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals

TracerBullet

well if you don't like the fact that Cameron is a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals being pointed out...then stop presenting his fabricated research

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Because I could.

You have to remember Art that we're dealing with some very sick people here; people who identify with a 'culture' where the indoctrination (and often times the molestation) of children is acceptable. A 'culture' where absolutely filthy sexual practices are done. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that those that partake in that behavior wouldn't live that long.

He was found guilty of misappropriating research in a court of law, so all of your bluster notwithstanding he did lie and his 'research' is not legitimate because of his fabrication. This isn't just rumour or hearsay, it's documented fact.

So once again, why would he need to fabricate findings if the truth in itself was sufficient enough?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you keep presenting the fraudulent "research" of Cameron, a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals.

would this article be based on the research Cameron made up?

legitimate research isn't fabricated

the fact that Cameron is so willing to make up research is an indication that he isn't a well individual.

if it were true then you wouldn't need to rely on a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals

well if you don't like the fact that Cameron is a discredited psychologist who was thrown out of his own professional organization because he was fabricating research on homosexuals being pointed out...then stop presenting his fabricated research

He was found guilty of misappropriating research in a court of law, so all of your bluster notwithstanding he did lie and his 'research' is not legitimate because of his fabrication. This isn't just rumour or hearsay, it's documented fact.

So once again, why would he need to fabricate findings if the truth in itself was sufficient enough?

You boyz got me: if the queens, dykes and fairies at the APA threw Dr. Paul Cameron out because his research didn't meet their "expectations", who am I to question them?

So I guess we can all agree that those who have hundreds of sex partners in their lifetime (many of them anonymous) and do unnatural sex acts where urine, feces and harmful bacteria are often times ingested orally or into the blood stream (I'm not going to go into further detail, as it might offend drbrumley), live long productive lives?

Quick question boyz: Should we believe the study from Columbia University's ultra pro homosexual Mailman Clinic showing that those who partake in homosexual behavior that live in "anti gay areas" die 12 years earlier than other's that partake in homosexual behavior in pro homosexual areas?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3895339&postcount=7699

Coming up soon: Dr. Paul Cameron's article on homosexual violence (it's all a LIE! LIE! LIE! I tell you).

Arthur Brain

You boyz got me: if the queens, dykes and fairies at the APA threw Dr. Paul Cameron out because his research didn't meet their "expectations", who am I to question them?

So I guess we can all agree that those who have hundreds of sex partners in their lifetime (many of them anonymous) and do unnatural sex acts where urine, feces and harmful bacteria are often times ingested orally or into the blood stream (I'm not going to go into further detail, as it might offend drbrumley), live long productive lives?

Quick question boyz: Should we believe the study from Columbia University's ultra pro homosexual Mailman Clinic showing that those who partake in homosexual behavior that live in "anti gay areas" die 12 years earlier than other's that partake in homosexual behavior in pro homosexual areas?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3895339&postcount=7699

Coming up soon: Dr. Paul Cameron's article on homosexual violence (it's all a LIE! LIE! LIE! I tell you).

You still seem to be ignoring the fact that Cameron's fabrications were upheld in court. Why is that? He was thrown out of his own profession for complete misconduct and a court of law judged the same.

So once again, why would he need to lie and deliberately fabricate findings if the truth wasn't already sufficient?

Are you going to answer or squirm around this once again?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You still seem to be ignoring the fact that Cameron's fabrications were upheld in court. Why is that? He was thrown out of his own profession for complete misconduct and a court of law judged the same.

So once again, why would he need to lie and deliberately fabricate findings if the truth wasn't already sufficient?

Are you going to answer or squirm around this once again?

I guess I missed your answer as to what we should believe about the Mailman Clinic findings Art.

That being said: would you be so kind as to provide a link showing which of Dr. Paul Cameron's "fabrications were upheld in court"? Was it the 2nd hand smoke research or findings on homosexual behavior/early death that weren't approved of by homosexual activists?

I'm a little confused here because "In 2003, his [Cameron's] research was cited by dissenting justices on the Massachusetts Supreme Court in the case that led to legalizing same-sex marriage in that state. In 2004, a majority decision by the Florida Supreme Court that upheld a law banning adoption by same-sex couples specifically cited Cameron's research as being "consonant with the notion that children raised by homosexuals disproportionately experience emotional disturbance and sexual victimization."

Thanks Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was in the SoDo District of Seattle (South of Downtown) yesterday and looked out the window to see this:

14316346638_2c1bcaf04d_n.jpg

Starbucks marked the 40th anniversary of Seattle Pride by raising an enormous 800 square foot rainbow flag over its headquarters...

So the next time you're putting a cup of overpriced Starbucks coffee up to your lips, think about all the disease, misery and death that the corporation you're supporting is causing.

Status
Not open for further replies.