Why Hell is Going to be Full of Religious People

Robert Pate

Banned
From whom did the Twelve who were given the keys to the kingdom receive the good news of God's family?

The Gospel is NOT the good news of God's family.

The Gospel is about how Jesus has justified the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gospel is NOT the good news of God's family.

The Gospel is about how Jesus has justified the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus' good news was that the time had come to make the Family available to those whom the Father selected.

Paul's gospel included supplemental information for Gentiles as to whom the Savior was. The Jews knew.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The 12 were chosen to judge the 12 tribes, of which I do not belong. Paul delivered my good news, that a wretch like me can be saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The 12 were chosen to judge the 12 tribes, of which I do not belong. Paul delivered my good news, that a wretch like me can be saved.

Paul belonged to one of the twelve tribes. Benjamin was Joseph's younger brother.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
After Paul became a Christian he forsook his Jewish heritage, Romans 9:24-27.

Well, of course he did.

I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (Romans 11:1)

But when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, “Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee, concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead I am being judged!” (Acts 23:5)​

The Pharisees were a Jewish sect.