Why Hasn't Christ Come?

Letsargue

The reason that Jesus has not returned is because his people are not asking for him to return.

However, the day is coming when they will be begging for him to return and take them out of this corrupt world.

L-O-R-D!!!!??????

That Cursed World of Yours is N-O-W in Darkness, Because Christ "Has Already" taken the Righteous Out of IT, AND But US IN The N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H In Heaven, Read IT!!! -- "(( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ))". ---- No LOST FOOL Can understand God // Christ unless THEY ARE I-N Christ, AND The Lost are not IN CHRIST, Therefore, "Your Whole World Knows Nothing about GOD".

((( Read IT ))): Satan IS The GOD Of Your World and Earth!!!! Christ IS THE GOD of The N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H!!!!! -- That's what GOD SAYS, Not all the stupid FOOLS!! - The FOOLS Go By THE """F-A-L-S-E -- C-H-R-I-S-T""" ((((((( PERIOD )))))))

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( """B--O--Y""" ))!!!!!!!!!!

Where Did Y-O-U Get that Scripture IF Christ Has NOT Already COME???????????!!!!!!!

HOW Absolutely "Igno'rant" /// "Stoop Headed" Can Anyone B-E????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!!!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016

How many other people in your life, have noticed your "oddness?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
L-O-R-D!!!!??????

That Cursed World of Yours is N-O-W in Darkness, Because Christ "Has Already" taken the Righteous Out of IT, AND But US IN The N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H In Heaven, Read IT!!! -- "(( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ))". ---- No LOST FOOL Can understand God // Christ unless THEY ARE I-N Christ, AND The Lost are not IN CHRIST, Therefore, "Your Whole World Knows Nothing about GOD".

((( Read IT ))): Satan IS The GOD Of Your World and Earth!!!! Christ IS THE GOD of The N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H!!!!! -- That's what GOD SAYS, Not all the stupid FOOLS!! - The FOOLS Go By THE """F-A-L-S-E -- C-H-R-I-S-T""" ((((((( PERIOD )))))))

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016

Have you ever lived in "Nutsville?"

PureX

Why Hasn't Christ Come?
Christ came to us in the form of Jesus of Nazareth, and stayed among us in the form of the 'Holy Spirit' after Jesus left.

If you are asking why hasn't Jesus returned, … no one know why, if, or when that might happen.

iamaberean

Where does that Bible say, "specifically" that Christ returned in 70AD?
You must be specific.

Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Note that Jesus said he would come to reward every man according to his works.
This is judgment of those that had lived under the law, for he was going to judge them according to their works. We as Christians are not saved by our works.
Then he tells them, the disciples, that some of them would still be alive when he comes.

Mat 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Jesus said the temple would be destroyed.
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
The disciples, Jews, knew what Jesus was talking about for they ask him when?
So, this is what we know for a fact from scripture:
1. Some of the disciples would still be alive when Jesus returned to judge.
2. When the temple was destroyed would mark, the sign of his coming (judgment), and the end of the world (age of law).

We don't have scripture as to when but we do have history that reports this happened in 70 AD.

You are welcome to ask me more questions and I will continue to respond as to what the word of God says, not what I say.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
OP:Why Hasn't Christ Come?

There must exist a remnant which is representative of corporate national Israel which believes, repents and receives Jesus of Nazareth as their prophetically promised Messiah, then their King will return to earth.

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel..................
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

john w

Hall of Fame
That was the OLD Earth, Not This NEW EARTH.

Passed Away, - just means that Christ just put IT Out From HIM.

"Old things are Passed way, Behold "ALL Things" are MADE NEW". -"The New Heaven and New Earth". "Worlds Without END".

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

The only "putting out" that you would/should, know about...........

007-joint.jpg

Ben Masada

Jesus will not reveal himself to the world until his gospel of the kingdom is preached to the world as a witness.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14.)

If that's so, it is only obvious that for two reasons, Jesus will never return. First, because he forbade his disciples to preach his gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans if you read Mat. 10:5,6 and second, considering that he was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever return. For this, you can read II Sam. 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; and Job 7:9.

elohiym

elohiym said:
Have you seen the Lord coming in His kingdom?

No, it was a one time deal. The total destruction of the temple in Jerusalem.

How do you figure the Lord coming in His kingdom is the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem? The Lord's Body replaced the temple long before the destruction.

Are you in the domain of darkness or in the kingdom of God's Son? There isn't an a middle ground. If you have been rescued from the domain of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of God's Son, you have seen the Lord coming in His kingdom.

Back then, they also saw him ride into Jerusalem on a donkey to claim the throne.

Ben Masada

There must exist a remnant which is representative of corporate national Israel which believes, repents and receives Jesus of Nazareth as their prophetically promised Messiah, then their King will return to earth.

In that case, Jesus will never return because we can't accept Jesus as the Messiah because the Messiah cannot be an individual. If you read prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One. " That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel within the collective concept of the People. Besides, the individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation! Obviously not. The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37)

iamaberean

How do you figure the Lord coming in His kingdom is the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem? The Lord's Body replaced the temple long before the destruction.

Are you in the domain of darkness or in the kingdom of God's Son? There isn't an a middle ground. If you have been rescued from the domain of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of God's Son, you have seen the Lord coming in His kingdom.

Back then, they also saw him ride into Jerusalem on a donkey to claim the throne.

I think we are talking about two different things, the destruction of the temple marked judgment day for all those that died under the law. Age of grace came when Jesus was crucified. When we are born again the judge (Jesus) pardoned us from sin and there is no judgment for anybody, it is either one believes in Jesus or they do not.

This was previously posted. It is because the disciples knew what the destruction of the temple meant for they asked Jesus when would the temple be destroyed?

The day Jesus was crucified was the beginning of the age of grace (promise land). This is the date because the first person that never faced spiritual death was the thief on the cross for he was told that day he would be in paradise with Jesus. Look at it according to the old testament, when the Jews would not be allowed to go in to the promise land because of their unbelief, so they wandered for 40 years in the wilderness. 40 years for that generation to pass away.

Jesus had told his disciples that he would return in judgment in their generation, or within 40 years. As it turned out it was very close to 40 years. Jesus crucified when he was 33 maybe 35 AD and the temple was destroyed in 70 AD or 35 years.

Last edited:

Letsargue

How many other people in your life, have noticed your "oddness?"

"Most Every One"!!!
Like Jesus was So foolish TO T-H-I-S SAME Stupid FOOLS!!!
That's Why Jesus was Hated So, that they Murdered HIM!!! - BUT Jesus Was RIGHT, And "T-H-I-S" Bunch of Murdering Fools I-S -- W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!

This Bunch of Liars Can't go by the Word of GOD // Christ the TRUTH!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S )) !!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016

Letsargue

Where does that Bible say, "specifically" that Christ returned in 70AD?
You must be specific.

((( Revelation 11:12 KJV )))!!!
That "Great Voice"-- ( "Come Up Heather" ), WAS TO the Whole World!!! - God Only said that ""ONE TIME""; - NOT To Just them in the Temple. That's WHEN the Temple FILL at Christ's Return!! -- (( READ IT ))---> (( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ))!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016