Why Hasn't Christ Come?

Samie

The brand of Gospel Jesus wanted preached must first be preached to all the world before He returns (Matt 24:14). But why hasn't He come? Is it because the brand of gospel most Christian preachers preach is not the brand of gospel He wanted preached?

Most Christian preachers teach that "unless one believes he cannot be in Christ". Unless one accepts Christ, he cannot be part of His body. Unless one confesses with his mouth, etc., he cannot be a member of the body of Christ. Redounds to unless one "does this or that" he cannot be saved. Smells of salvation by works, don't you think?

No wonder Christ hasn't come.

We should be preaching that because of what Jesus has done we are part of His body, and our names written in the book of life. And only overcomers will not be blotted out from it.

glassjester

The brand of Gospel Jesus wanted preached must first be preached to all the world before He returns (Matt 24:14). But why hasn't He come? Is it because the brand of gospel most Christian preachers preach is not the brand of gospel He wanted preached?

Most Christian preachers teach that "unless one believes he cannot be in Christ". Unless one accepts Christ, he cannot be part of His body. Unless one confesses with his mouth, etc., he cannot be a member of the body of Christ. Redounds to unless one "does this or that" he cannot be saved. Smells of salvation by works, don't you think?

We should be preaching that because of what Jesus has done we are part of His body, and our names written in the book of life. And only overcomers will not be blotted out from it.

No man knows the day or the hour, right?

So... what if every single day since Christ's ascension, I mean every single day, there's been someone in the world, at least one person, who really truly believes, "Today's the day!"

But then, Christ can't come on that day, because then there would have been someone who did know the day.

If every single day, for the past two thousand years, somebody, somewhere thought, "Today's the day!" then Christ couldn't have come yet.

iamaberean

Why Hasn't Christ Come?

Rom 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

I show you scripture that Jesus has been preached to in all the world. If you have scripture that reputes the above, then the bible is wrong somewhere.

iamaberean

No man knows the day or the hour, right?

No! Jesus had told his disciples that they would still be alive when he returned, but they would not know the day or the hour.

We know, because it is history to us. It happened in 70 AD, the day the temple was destroyed, just as he told the disciples it would be.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fullness of the gentiles has not come in. If it had, blindness in part would be lifted from Israel.

elohiym

No! Jesus had told his disciples that they would still be alive when he returned ...

He said this:

"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Have you seen the Lord coming in His kingdom?

elohiym

Fullness of the gentiles has not come in. If it had, blindness in part would be lifted from Israel.

"... some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

It had to have come in some way for some of them else that statement isn't true.

Letsargue

((( H-E-Y!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christ Has Already COME!!!!!! - AND - You ALL MISSED HIM!!!!!!

If Christ is IN You, Then How Could He be IN You IF He Has Not COME!!
Christ Came in AD70, ON His /// Christ's "BIRTH & DEATH Day"!!!
Christ Came "Exactly" When He Said He Would, At the END of the """WORLD"""!! -- That "W-O-R-L-D" Was Just that "A-G-E"; the AGE // WORLD Of the APOSTLES Time. The EARTH // "E-A-R-T-H" Does Not End; - ITS the End of THAT AGE // WORLD!!

Christ - When He CAME; He Took All Of "Us Christians" Back to Heaven WITH HIM; -- Read IT!!! --- (( Colossians 2:12 KJV )) -- ((( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV )))!!! --//---
(( What Did "G-O-D" SAY??? ))!!! -- WELL; - None of You Believe Anything GOD SAYS!! God Did Not Say what you Said!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

john w

Hall of Fame

By that "definition" of "by works," everything is defined as works.

Thanks for checkin' in.

Letsargue

There IS Not a Single Word in the ""Old Testament OR the New Testament"" that Has NOT Been "( Fulfilled )"!!!!! -- The Apostle Paul Fulfilled the Last Words of the Bible // the Word of God // CHRIST!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( H-E-Y!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christ Has Already COME!!!!!! - AND - You ALL MISSED HIM!!!!!!

If Christ is IN You, Then How Could He be IN You IF He Has Not COME!!
Christ Came in AD70, ON His /// Christ's "BIRTH & DEATH Day"!!!
Christ Came "Exactly" When He Said He Would, At the END of the """WORLD"""!! -- That "W-O-R-L-D" Was Just that "A-G-E"; the AGE // WORLD Of the APOSTLES Time. The EARTH // "E-A-R-T-H" Does Not End; - ITS the End of THAT AGE // WORLD!!

Christ - When He CAME; He Took All Of "Us Christians" Back to Heaven WITH HIM; -- Read IT!!! --- (( Colossians 2:12 KJV )) -- ((( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV )))!!! --//---
(( What Did "G-O-D" SAY??? ))!!! -- WELL; - None of You Believe Anything GOD SAYS!! God Did Not Say what you Said!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Had any wild hallucinations lately? Besides the usual ones I mean?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
2 Peter 3:8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Letsargue

Had any wild hallucinations lately? Besides the usual ones I mean?

GOD "Never" Says what a Stupid Cursed FOOL Says!!!!

However; - God "DID" SAY: - (( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "And "H-A-T-H" Raised US up "Together", A-N-D -- "((( M-A-D-E" US Sit Together I-N Heavenly PLACES IN Christ Jesus )))". --//----- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- (((( ""PAST TENSE"" ))))!!!!!!!! -- That couldn't be unless He has already COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

iamaberean

He said this:

"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Have you seen the Lord coming in His kingdom?

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples
Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

If Jesus said that some of his disciples would see him coming, then they did.
Jesus didn't tell me or you that we would see.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There IS Not a Single Word in the ""Old Testament OR the New Testament"" that Has NOT Been "( Fulfilled )"!!!!! -- The Apostle Paul Fulfilled the Last Words of the Bible // the Word of God // CHRIST!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

9-11%201.jpg

9-11%202.jpg

9-11%203.jpg

Take a seat, son.