Why Hasn't Christ Come?

Letsargue

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples
Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

If Jesus said that some of his disciples would see him coming, then they did.
Jesus didn't tell me or you that we would see.

Y-E-S!!! --- ""God IS Not a LIAR""!!! -- ""SOME Of Those that Were Standing There D-I-D SEE Christ COME""!!!!! -- Only the Lying Fool Refers that GOD didn't Speak the TRUTH // CHRIST!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Letsargue

Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

9-11%201.jpg

9-11%202.jpg

9-11%203.jpg

Take a seat, son.

That was the OLD Earth, Not This NEW EARTH.

Passed Away, - just means that Christ just put IT Out From HIM.

"Old things are Passed way, Behold "ALL Things" are MADE NEW". -"The New Heaven and New Earth". "Worlds Without END".

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is an interesting topic. When God killed nearly all the earth the first time it was because everyone had only evil on their mind continually. And it may have something to do with Noah having been perfect in his generations, which is kind of a vague thing to say but could be in some genetic context.

But God has also been very generous about accepting kids into the world. Not only has He said be fruitful and multiply, but even kids in bad situations are blessed. Jesus was thrilled with kids even though his more proper disciples saw them as to be heard but not seen.

So, vaguely, I'd say God will end the world when there are enough kids born and perhaps a part of the decision has something to do with the pervasiveness of evil.

Just throwing that out there will little support.

Prizebeatz1

Christ is right here and right now in the eternal present moment. There is nowhere else He can be found. This Christ most people think is a man is actually your own soul BTW.

Letsargue

So THIS NEW EARTH must've come sometime after September, 2001, then.

You're an idiot.

((( THAT'S Not What I SAID!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because there were Some Bad stuff Lately, doesn't mean that Christ Came Lately!!!

THE REAL // THE TRUE BAD THINGS Happened Near "AD70", on Christ's Birth and Death DATE!!!!!!!!!!
The Worst Thing that Has EVER Happened, and can Never happen ever again I-S, The Temple Was Destroyed and Will Never be Rebuilt!!!
Christ "C-a-m-e" and Destroyed the Temple, A-N-D, - (( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))!!!!!! -- NOW; That's What GOD SAID!!!!!!!!!!! Take IT OR Leave IT!!!!!!!!! - NOW, Just act like that Other Cursed Fool!!!!!!!

The Temple Represented Christ, and IT Was destroyed by Christ Eternally; the Worst Thing that has EVER Happened!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!! ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

iamaberean

I agree with you.

You can still answer.

Have you seen the Lord coming in His kingdom?

No, it was a one time deal. The total destruction of the temple in Jerusalem.

Mat 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Letsargue

Christ is right here and right now in the eternal present moment. There is nowhere else He can be found. This Christ most people think is a man is actually your own soul BTW.

((( Y-E-S )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( "And the "WORD" Was Made "FLASH" ), -- AND Dwelt Among U-S!!!
The "Fleshly Word" Died A-N-D Became the "S-P-I-R-I-T-U-A-L -- W-O-R-D"!!!!! -- NOW! THAT """Spiritual WORD""" I-S The "BODY" Of CHRIST, that Was the Carnal Word, BUT NOW IS The Spiritual BODY of Christ THE "C-H-U-R-C-H"; - MADE OF Many Members, - N-O-T Made of The WORD of God, "B-U-T" Members of the "Word of God" // the Church // Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ Came to the MANY "WORLDS // AGES" As the Fulfilled WORD OF Christ // the Word of GOD!!! ---- (( Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV )) -- (( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!! -- WHAT DOES G-O-D SAY??? - Not What Some Cursed Phony FOOL SAYS!!!!

How Stupid /// Stoop Headed; /// "Deliberately will Not SEE the Truth / Christ!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016

Robert Pate

Banned
The brand of Gospel Jesus wanted preached must first be preached to all the world before He returns (Matt 24:14). But why hasn't He come? Is it because the brand of gospel most Christian preachers preach is not the brand of gospel He wanted preached?

Most Christian preachers teach that "unless one believes he cannot be in Christ". Unless one accepts Christ, he cannot be part of His body. Unless one confesses with his mouth, etc., he cannot be a member of the body of Christ. Redounds to unless one "does this or that" he cannot be saved. Smells of salvation by works, don't you think?

No wonder Christ hasn't come.

We should be preaching that because of what Jesus has done we are part of His body, and our names written in the book of life. And only overcomers will not be blotted out from it.

The reason that Jesus has not returned is because his people are not asking for him to return.

However, the day is coming when they will be begging for him to return and take them out of this corrupt world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No! Jesus had told his disciples that they would still be alive when he returned, but they would not know the day or the hour.

We know, because it is history to us. It happened in 70 AD, the day the temple was destroyed, just as he told the disciples it would be.

Another "Preterist Nut."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus will not reveal himself to the world until his gospel of the kingdom is preached to the world as a witness.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14 NKJV)​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GOD "Never" Says what a Stupid Cursed FOOL Says!!!!

However; - God "DID" SAY: - (( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "And "H-A-T-H" Raised US up "Together", A-N-D -- "((( M-A-D-E" US Sit Together I-N Heavenly PLACES IN Christ Jesus )))". --//----- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- (((( ""PAST TENSE"" ))))!!!!!!!! -- That couldn't be unless He has already COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Is it alright if I watch "Comedy Central News?" (CCN)

Letsargue

Jesus will not reveal himself to the world until his gospel of the kingdom is preached to the world as a witness.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14 NKJV)​

((( """B--O--Y""" ))!!!!!!!!!!

Where Did Y-O-U Get that Scripture IF Christ Has NOT Already COME???????????!!!!!!!

HOW Absolutely "Igno'rant" /// "Stoop Headed" Can Anyone B-E????

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!!!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022016