Why God Sees ALL THINGS In Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
This makes no sense. You conjure up imaginary doctrine in thoughts that have no basis in Scripture whatsoever.

I usually don't address your posts for this reason.

Enjoy the day and the weekend.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you. You are not a Christian so you don't understand spiritual things.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, you are Lost.

Your freewill is your god.

Everyone has a free will. It is stupid to say that they don't. I have been a Christian since 1969 and have been living the Christian life since then.

You are the one that has embraced the doctrine of a heretic.

Nanja

Everyone has a free will. It is stupid to say that they don't. I have been a Christian since 1969 and have been living the Christian life since then.

You are the one that has embraced the doctrine of a heretic.

Wrong!

God Saves His Elect to do His Will!

Heb. 13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Robert Pate

Banned

Wrong!

God Saves His Elect to do His Will!

Heb. 13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

All of the scriptures that you quote are also to me, who is not a Calvinist.

beloved57

All of the scriptures that you quote are also to me, who is not a Calvinist.

You are a follower of your father the devil, worship freewill. Your father says Isa 14:14

[FONT=&quot]I [/FONT]will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are a follower of your father the devil, worship freewill. Your father says Isa 14:14

[FONT="]I [/FONT]will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

You say those stupid things because it pleases your Calvinist God. What is it that you will not say or do to please your Calvinist God?

Nanja

[FONT=&quot]I [/FONT]will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Right on!

This scripture declaring the pride of satan, "I will", is analogous to the pride of man and epitomizes the concept of a human's "freewill" to be like God in acquiring eternal salvation for himself by works of the flesh he does.

Rom. 9:15-16
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

And God shows mercy, not unto any that ask for it, as they will, but to whom He Wills that should have it.

Rom. 9:22-23
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

beloved57

Right on!

This scripture declaring the pride of satan, "I will", is analogous to the pride of man and epitomizes the concept of a human's "freewill" to be like God in acquiring eternal salvation for himself by works of the flesh he does.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

And God shows mercy, not unto any that ask for it, as they will, but to whom He Wills that should have it.

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Amen !

Robert Pate

Banned
Right on!

You seem to think that because you can quote scripture that makes you a Christian.

You are not a Christian until you come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

You seem to think that because you can quote scripture that makes you a Christian.

You are not a Christian until you come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Salvation by works a person does by his own freewill. Disgusting!

Eph. 2:9: Titus 3:5

Robert Pate

Banned
Salvation by works a person does by his own freewill. Disgusting!

Eph. 2:9: Titus 3:5

Everyone that was saved in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament were saved because they called upon the Lord to save them.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You have been spiritually blinded by Calvinism.

Nanja

Everyone that was saved in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament were saved because they called upon the Lord to save them.

You have been spiritually blinded by Calvinism.

The Gospel of God's Grace is hid from you 'cause you're lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Fact is, no amount of calling on His Name by a carnal man can please God Rom. 8:8.

First they are made Spiritually Alive in New Birth:

"quicken us, and we will call upon thy name." Ps. 80:18

Then they made able to Please God Rom. 8:9!

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel of God's Grace is hid from you 'cause you're lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Fact is, no amount of calling on His Name by a carnal man can please God Rom. 8:8.

First they are made Spiritually Alive in New Birth:

"quicken us, and we will call upon thy name." Ps. 80:18

Then they made able to Please God Rom. 8:9!

You are a sad case.

If God predestinated one person to hell he would be unjust. It is not possible to love or trust in a God that would predestinate people to hell before they are born.

So really, what is it that you have faith in? It most certainly is not God, nor is it his Son Jesus Christ.

Nanja

You are a sad case.

If God predestinated one person to hell he would be unjust. It is not possible to love or trust in a God that would predestinate people to hell before they are born.

So really, what is it that you have faith in? It most certainly is not God, nor is it his Son Jesus Christ.

Well He has Eph. 1:5, 11. Thus, you don't Know Him or His Words!

Robert Pate

Banned
Well He has Eph. 1:5, 11. Thus, you don't Know Him or His Words!

There is nothing in Ephesians 1:5-11 that says God has predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell. What it is saying is that God has predestinated Jesus to be the savior of the world. God does NOTHING outside of Jesus Christ when it comes to the salvation of fallen man.

Nanja

There is nothing in Ephesians 1:5-11 that says God has predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell. What it is saying is that God has predestinated Jesus to be the savior of the world. God does NOTHING outside of Jesus Christ when it comes to the salvation of fallen man.

That's a moot argument which you repeat over and over... and over again :yawn:.

That Truth never sinks in Pate, 'cause your mind is blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

However, the Truth is, those whom God has appointed to an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:11 it equals their Salvation: Their Eternal Home is Heaven. Duh!

That ensures Spiritual Life to all the Election of Grace Eph. 1:4: Those whom God's Purpose and Grace were given them before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9!

Robert Pate

Banned
That's a moot argument which you repeat over and over... and over again :yawn:.

That Truth never sinks in Pate, 'cause your mind is blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

However, the Truth is, those whom God has appointed to an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:11 it equals their Salvation: Their Eternal Home is Heaven. Duh!

That ensures Spiritual Life to all the Election of Grace Eph. 1:4: Those whom God's Purpose and Grace were given them before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9!

If that is what you believe then God is unjust and is a sinner like you.