Why God Sees ALL THINGS In Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
All theology starts with the trinity. If we don't get that strait nothing in the Bible will make sense. The Bible teaches that God is three persons in one, 1 John 5:7, 8. They are three in one, but their works are different.

God the Father remains in heaven.
God the Son comes into the world as the savior.
God the Holy Spirit magnifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

It is heresy to attribute to the Father or to the Holy Spirit that which was accomplished by the Son. Jesus is the savior, not the Father, nor the Holy Spirit. All that we know about God the Father has been revealed to us by Jesus Christ. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God. It was God's plan that Jesus would come to this earth and embrace our humanity. Jesus became one with us, but not one of us. Jesus has perfected our humanity and has taken it back to heaven and has presented it to God as perfect and complete in himself, Colossians 2:10.

"Who being the brightness of his glory and the express image of his person and upholding ALL THINGS by the word of his power, when he by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high" Hebrews 1:3.

The right hand of God is a place of honor and respect. Jesus who is our substitute and representative is there mediating his righteousness and his atonement for our sins.

"For there is one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ" 1 Timothy 2:5

When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is our intercessor and our mediator. God now sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be. I want to be hid with Christ in God. Our salvation is in a very safe place there in heaven at the right hand of God. I don't want to see God the Father and I don't want God the Father to see me. If God saw you outside of Christ he would see a sinner and he would judge you and condemn you to hell. This is why Paul wrote,

"That I might be found in him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is of the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

In the judgment Christ will stand in our place and will present his righteousness and his atonement for our sins. All who are not in Christ will perish in their sins.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If God saw you outside of Christ he would see a sinner and he would judge you and condemn you to hell.

For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. (John 5:22-23)​

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is to say, without being explicit, instead being cultic-like cagey in his latest blog entry above, Robert views God as absent from humanity and not knowing what is going on here on earth. Robert likes to blog, never discuss.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4924974&viewfull=1#post4924974

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4925016&viewfull=1#post4925016

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4925023&viewfull=1#post4925023

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=4925042#post4925042

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. (John 5:22-23)​

Our salvation is between Jesus and the Father. If Jesus had not come into the world to save us, God would have wrapped up the whole universe in one big ball of fire. God can and will judge. Read your Old Testament.

Robert Pate

Banned
Which is to say, without being explicit, instead being cultic-like cagey in his latest blog entry above, Robert views God as absent from humanity and not knowing what is going on here on earth. Robert likes to blog, never discuss.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4924974&viewfull=1#post4924974

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4925016&viewfull=1#post4925016

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4925023&viewfull=1#post4925023

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=4925042#post4925042

AMR

My article "Why God Sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ" is also why God never predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell.

The salvation of fallen man was assigned to Jesus Christ. God had no part in it. If you want to be saved you will have to go through Jesus Christ. I know that you find that repulsive, but there is no other way, John 14:6.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Our salvation is between Jesus and the Father. If Jesus had not come into the world to save us, God would have wrapped up the whole universe in one big ball of fire. God can and will judge. Read your Old Testament.

Our salvation is between us and the Holy Spirit.

Read your New Testament.

beloved57

All theology starts with the trinity. If we don't get that strait nothing in the Bible will make sense. The Bible teaches that God is three persons in one, 1 John 5:7, 8. They are three in one, but their works are different.

God the Holy Spirit magnifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

It is heresy to attribute to the Father or to the Holy Spirit that which was accomplished by the Son. Jesus is the savior, not the Father, nor the Holy Spirit. All that we know about God the Father has been revealed to us by Jesus Christ. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God. It was God's plan that Jesus would come to this earth and embrace our humanity. Jesus became one with us, but not one of us. Jesus has perfected our humanity and has taken it back to heaven and has presented it to God as perfect and complete in himself, Colossians 2:10.

"Who being the brightness of his glory and the express image of his person and upholding ALL THINGS by the word of his power, when he by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high" Hebrews 1:3.

The right hand of God is a place of honor and respect. Jesus who is our substitute and representative is there mediating his righteousness and his atonement for our sins.

"For there is one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ" 1 Timothy 2:5

When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is our intercessor and our mediator. God now sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be. I want to be hid with Christ in God. Our salvation is in a very safe place there in heaven at the right hand of God. I don't want to see God the Father and I don't want God the Father to see me. If God saw you outside of Christ he would see a sinner and he would judge you and condemn you to hell. This is why Paul wrote,

"That I might be found in him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is of the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

In the judgment Christ will stand in our place and will present his righteousness and his atonement for our sins. All who are not in Christ will perish in their sins.

Handling the word deceitfully!You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost in their sins !

beloved57

My article "Why God Sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ" is also why God never predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell.

The salvation of fallen man was assigned to Jesus Christ. God had no part in it. If you want to be saved you will have to go through Jesus Christ. I know that you find that repulsive, but there is no other way, John 14:6.

Does your jesus christ save rebellious sinners ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus came into the world after His baptism by John.

Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

LA

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate Speaks First, Thinks Second?

Robert Pate Speaks First, Thinks Second?

The salvation of fallen man was assigned to Jesus Christ. God had no part in it.

I see. Jesus Christ is not God. Got it, Robert. :AMR:

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
I see. Jesus Christ is not God. Got it, Robert. :AMR:

AMR

God the Father does not save. It is heresy to confuse the work of the trinity.

This is why you have not been predestinated to salvation. It is the work of the Son to save. If you want to be saved you will have to call on Christ to save you, Romans 10:13.

Jerry Shugart

Handling the word deceitfully!You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost in their sins !

Since the Lord Jesus tasted death for "every man" then it becomes obvious that some people He died for are still lost in their sins:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.1:9).​

What is deceitful about that? Seems to me the deceit comes from those who deny that the words "every man" actually mean "every man."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Holy Spirit does not save.

The Holy Spirit is the God family. Let's say for the sake of discussion that the Father had a Son. Would that Son not be part of the family, maybe even a joint-heir with us?

The head of the wife is the husband, in this case Christ, and the head of Christ is our Father.

There is no hierarchy in the NT church, but there is hierarchy in the family. For example, the head of every man is Christ. The head of a married woman is her husband and for an unmarried woman her head is Christ.

beloved57

Since the Lord Jesus tasted death for "every man" then it becomes obvious that some people He died for are still lost in their sins:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.1:9).​

What is deceitful about that? Seems to me the deceit comes from those who deny that the words "every man" actually mean "every man."
So obviously u believe that Christ tasting death for a man isn't sufficient to save that man. Right?

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app