ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

kayaker

Kayaker asks: "So, before you refute my rendering, how about giving your account as to the arrival of those "thousands" of folk you allege were present when Cain killed Abel. ITJ, can't help himself...

My answer: Who said Adam and Eve had more children? I am implying that Adam and Eve were not the only ones God created, only the first family.

Genesis 1:26 - 27 can and should (?) be translated, "Let us {speaking of Himself] make mankind in our image . . . . . . . . male and female created he them." If we see Elohim as the Father and the Son, the use of "let us" makes perfect since. More than this, it is clear that God exists in community with himself (the father loves the son and the son loves the father), so too, mankind exists in community as an act of creation. But my point, here, is more to the idea that God created mankind (a population) rather than simple one man and one woman. What think ye?

Update: Also, I just finished a bit of exegesis as to this passage, and discovered that the plural noun for God has a single tense verb "let us make," which, according to the linguists I read, is the reason why Elohim is not translated "gods" in this passage, because of the singular "make." I didn't know this before.

You haven't answered quite a few rhetorical questions. Thank you!

kayaker

How old was Cain when he murdered Abel?

Case closed

Cain was the same age as Abel... I'd say that's more than you've offered. How did Abel die? You've got that one, of course. Then, how did Cain die? Neither manners of death, nor longevities were revealed in Genesis. That's peculiar. Did you ever figure out how Cain died? God didn't put Cain on death row for the premeditated murder of Abel. But, I don't think siring a son, and building a city was part of the "fugitive and vagabond IN THE EARTH" was part of the plan.

Who did you say Lamech killed in Genesis 4:23 KJV? Gee... Lamech was only the "sevenfold" generation from Satan is generation #1, Cain generation #2, Enoch #3, Irad $4, Mehujael #5, Methusael generation #6, and last but not least.... Lamech was the "sevenfold" generation from Satan (Genesis 3:15 KJV, Genesis 4:17, 18). That's just a staggering coincidence that Cain's violation of parole, siring a son, building a city coincides with Genesis 4:15 KJV. Sure, Lamech executed his beloved great...grandfather Cain to extend the mark of Cain, anonymity, for a total of 77-fold generations (Genesis 4:24 KJV). Who did Jesus say His detractors were in John 8:44 KJV?

kayaker

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Cain was the same age as Abel... I'd say that's more than you've offered. How did Abel die? You've got that one, of course. Then, how did Cain die? Neither manners of death, nor longevities were revealed in Genesis. That's peculiar. Did you ever figure out how Cain died? God didn't put Cain on death row for the premeditated murder of Abel. But, I don't think siring a son, and building a city was part of the "fugitive and vagabond IN THE EARTH" was part of the plan.

Who did you say Lamech killed in Genesis 4:23 KJV? Gee... Lamech was only the "sevenfold" generation from Satan is generation #1, Cain generation #2, Enoch #3, Irad $4, Mehujael #5, Methusael generation #6, and last but not least.... Lamech was the "sevenfold" generation from Satan (Genesis 3:15 KJV, Genesis 4:17, 18). That's just a staggering coincidence that Cain's violation of parole, siring a son, building a city coincides with Genesis 4:15 KJV. Sure, Lamech executed his beloved great...grandfather Cain to extend the mark of Cain, anonymity, for a total of 77-fold generations (Genesis 4:24 KJV). Who did Jesus say His detractors were in John 8:44 KJV?

kayaker

good post ! - :patrol:

God's Truth

What’s the problem with Noah being naked in HIS tent? Not THE tent… Noah’s sons had wives, and surely they had their own tents (Genesis 9:27 KJV).

Besides Ham, and likely his wife, do you think Noah was alone in HIS TENT?

What the Sam daylights was Ham doing in his PARENT’s tent when Noah and his wife, HAM’s MOTHER, were laid up passed out, blind drunk, and butt-naked in the FIRST PLACE? Leviticus 18:8 KJV.
Prove you are not making things up. Prove that Noah's wife was drunk too.

...AND STOP BRINGING UP LEVITICUS to make it sound as if that is what Ham did.

IT IS NOT ONLY GENTILES WHO SIN ANYWAY.

Read Romans, Paul rebukes you many times. How many times do you need to be rebuked?

Ham is not even the one from where the Gentiles come, it is from Japheth.

Yet, you try to bring up the Corinthians as proof of something.

The Jews render Ham sodomized Noah and castrated him, while you teach elementary age kids their nakedness, their God-given genitals, are BAD, BAD things in your shame-based theology. Got some Freudian shame going on there?
You bring up what the Jews who reject Jesus say! You bring them up as if they have some special knowledge. Do you want me to tell you what the Jews say? Those Jews who reject Jesus, and you, both have wild stories.

You miss the deep things, the things that are spiritual. You miss the things of the heart, where sin begins, where the desire starts. Ham revealed what was in his heart, just by not caring about his father, just by not trying to protect his father, just by not covering his father...

You have to make up a story that is not there, a sexual story that is not there. You fault me and ridicule me for what I say; yet, I said no more than what the scripture said.

You already can’t understand a father’s wife CAN be the same as the son’s mother in 1Corinthians 5:1 KJV.
Can, but is not, because the scripture does NOT say so. The scripture does not say it is his mother. The scripture only says his father's wife.

So… which is it? You obviously never met Japheth, the ‘father’ of the Gentiles who walked into NOAH’s tent covered and backwards (Genesis 9:23, 27, 10:2, 3, 4, Genesis 10:5 KJV, first use of this title). Your obvious lack of truth requires a little shoring up with your obvious willful ignorance. WHO IS THE ‘FATHER’ OF THE GENTILES?

You keep trying to tie a sin to belong to only the Gentiles. You have to perform all kinds of twists and leaps to do so; and, what difference does it make? None, it makes no difference. You make it as if the Gentile breed of Abraham caused him to marry his half sister? Did the Jew side of him cause him to be forgiven? Even the Gentile side of Abraham is a story you made up.

Got Scripture? Consider Ezra’s reckoning in 1Chronicles 1:28 KJV v. 1Chronicles 1:32 KJV. Paul wrote, “For it is written, that Abraham had TWO SONS, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman” (Galatians 4:22 KJV). I missed your unsupported claim. In Romans 9:6 KJV, Romans 9:7 KJV, Paul was reflecting on Moses’ (Genesis 25:4 KJV) and Ezra’s (1Chronicles 1:28) mentions, including Abraham’s funeral in Genesis 25:9 KJV. Where were “Abraham’s seed” during Abraham’s funeral (Genesis 25:4 KJV)? I guess you gave them a ‘stay-at-home sick’ pass. Keturah’s sons didn’t even receive gifts from Abraham that even Abraham’s benign sons via concubines received (Genesis 25:6 KJV).
The scripture is about Sarah and Hagar, not Sarah and Keturah.

Paul made this distinction in Romans 9:6 KJV, Romans 9:7 KJV, and Galatians 4:22 KJV, but you just can’t hear this. Paul simply affirmed Jesus’s Words in John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV, but you just can’t hear this distinction. Paul and Jesus simply affirmed Moses words in Genesis 25:4 KJV, and Ezra’s words in 1Chronicles 1:28 KJV, 1Chronicles 1:32 KJV, but you just can’t hear this distinction. Paul, Jesus, Moses, and Ezra support distinction between Abraham’s progeny via different co-progenitors. Every single poster on this thread understands the concept of faith… Paul distinguished through WHICH of Abraham’s progeny GOD’s PROMISE would arrive, AND through WHOM Messiah would NOT arrive (Romans 9:6, 7), speaking of endless genealogies (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:41 KJV).

The written Word of God rebukes what you are doing, but you refuse to listen.

I already DECLARED twice to you and this audience that Matthew BEGAN the New Testament with Matthew 1:1 KJV. Are you coming around? Not hardly… You’re at least two thousand years late on the scene with such a profound revelation.

Again, scripture rebukes you and your stories.

1 Timothy 1:4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.

John 8:12-47 was about literal fathers (John 8:13 KJV, John 8:14 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:41 KJV, John 8:44 KJV). Your theology opens the door for YOU to know good from evil, (Genesis 3:5 KJV)! Jesus told “Abraham’s seed” (John 8:37 KJV), who were NOT “Abraham’s children” (John 8:39 KJV)… Jesus told those NON-Israelites instigating His crucifixion a particular truth Abraham did NOT know (John 8:40 KJV). Jesus told those imposter Jews a particular truth that “Abraham’s seed” did NOT know, and a particular truth that you obviously don’t know either.

John 8:40 KJV “But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.”​

What truth did Abraham NOT hear from God? What were those TWO divine testimonies of those TWO divine witnesses (John 8:17, 18)? Those are TOTALLY rhetorical questions to one so omnipotent.
You even have the nerve to say you are above Abraham.

I rebuke your inconsistent, wavering theology blowing like a blistering sandstorm in the desert that is only convenient for the moment to make your fragmented, floundering points. You cannot fathom the truth spoken by Moses, Ezra, Jesus, or Paul.

You are in a bad state of mind and heart.
You put down all, even Abraham, even Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.

Really? You mean Jesus’ ARRIVAL on planet earth never even crossed Almighty God’s mind until Abraham showed up?
Where did I say that? You sound as a man possessed by Satan himself.

You sound EXACTLY like those who instigated Jesus’ crucifixion in John 3:33 KJV, John 8:39 KJV, John 8:41 KJV… YOU and they skipped ALL of those 22 inclusive generations between God and Abraham (Luke 3:38, 37, 36, 35, 34). Those Abrahamic, NON-Israelite detractors (John 8:33 KJV) skipped right over Isaac and Jacob like you do. Such truth only cost John the Baptist his head, ultimately (Luke 3:2, 7, 8, KJV). Stephen INcluded Isaac and Jacob during his fatal testimony (Acts 7: 8 KJV) that only got Stephen stoned. You stand alongside those who crucified Jesus, beheaded JTB, and stoned Stephen; particularly considering you think John was talking about YOU in 1John 3:9 KJV!

You keep reminding me to stop my alleged endless genealogies. I keep reminding you that 77-fold generations (Genesis 4:24 KJV) is a finite number, but you can’t count that high. You talk about a promise Almighty God made to Abraham? Such was Paul’s subject of Romans 9:6 KJV, Romans 9:7 KJV, Romans 9:8 KJV, Romans 9:9 KJV! Jesus said there was a certain truth that Abraham didn’t know (John 8:40 KJV). I don’t suppose you can illustrate Jesus’ truth that Abraham didn’t know, then? Genesis 18:17 KJV, Genesis 18:18 KJV, Genesis 18:19 KJV hints at the answer. Rhetorically asking… please spare me.

What are you saying about Abraham? Those scripture you use do not support the nonsense you are speaking.
You say Abraham did not know something. Then you use scripture that does not say what you say it does.

Genealogies matter to you that Abraham was an ancestor to Jesus. But, now genealogies do NOT MATTER. So, which one is it, firewalker?
The Bible does not say what you claim it does.
God promised a descendant from his seed, from his flesh and blood, and God gave us Jesus from those who came from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Jesus has come no one is saved by whom they are blood related. We are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.

You are angry with me because I prove you do not say what the Bible says. You are angry with me because I show you where Jesus Christ the Lord rebukes you.
There were descendants of Abraham who INSTIGATED Jesus’ crucifixion, but were NOT Israelites (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:39 KJV). Do you have the slightest clue who those verses shine a little light on? Certainly you’re fearful… you’re willful ignorance glows in broad daylight.

Even the Jews who had Jesus killed---they are grafted in if they come to Jesus in belief.

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Acts 2:23 This man was handed over to you by God's deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

Acts 2:37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

Did you read that kayacker?

Your endless genealogies, and your stories about a sinful race is now worthless. We are all sinners. We all need forgiveness through faith in Jesus Christ.

You have to make up things that are not there to create your story. You have a wild imagination. Believe and obey only what is written.

You castrate the truth.

You should have been more careful how you judged me, for you have exposed yourself and what you do.

You castrated the truth.

Then all who love Jesus are Jews, then? You don’t have a clue who Paul culled out in Romans 9:6, 7.

I do not say what you claim I say. Prove it that I said that.

All Jews who believe and obey Jesus love God.

All Greeks who believe and obey Jesus love God.

All Gentiles who believe and obey Jesus love God.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

You don’t even have a clue who Jesus referred to in Revelation 2:9, 3:9. You don’t know sheep from shinola, and Revelation 3:10 KJV sorta suggests such discernment in imperative to endure until the end (Matthew 24:13 KJV).

Those who do wrong and reject Jesus are from the devil. All those who obey Jesus' teachings are adopted by God the Father.

Romans 9:7 KJV, “Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.”​

Paul maintained this SAME “seed” v. “children” distinction Jesus made in John 8:37 KJV contrasted with John 8:39 KJV. Thereby, Jesus maintained this SAME distinction Moses made in Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4. “Abraham’s seed,” NOT CHILDREN, ONLY instigated Jesus’ crucifixion, (Romans 9:7 KJV, John 8:37 KJV), and were OBVIOUSLY NOT ISRAELITES. Ezra made this same distinction in 1Chronicles 1:28 KJV. “We be Abraham’s seed and were NEVER in bondage to any man…” (John 8:33 KJV). Who was in bondage to Pharaoh? Can you spell ISRAELITES? Then WHO among Abraham’s SEED were never in bondage seeking Jesus’ crucifixion? Jesus’ own detractors said they were NOT Israelites! Forgive me, PLEASE DON’T GO THERE! That was rhetorical to one so omnipotent. “They” just didn’t have faith, right? Well, let’s all just close our Bibles and listen to how YOUR rendering is only acceptable while you discount Moses, Ezra, Jesus, and Paul.

The word “FAITH” didn’t show up until Romans 9:30, 31, 32, 33, AFTER Paul established WHO the PROMISED SEED were in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Were “the children of Keturah” the PROMISED SEED (Genesis 25:4)? Were the Ishmaelites the PROMISED SEED?

Ezra EXcluded Judah’s descendants, via his Canaanite wife (Genesis 38:2, 1Chronicles 2:3), from the TRIBE of Judah (1Chronicles 4:1 KJV) in 1Chronicles 4:21, 22. Were those Shelanites ancestrally intact Israelites, then (Numbers 26:20)?

“Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but in Isaac shall thyseed be called” (Romans 9:7 KJV).​

I didn’t seem to hear ‘faith’ mentioned in this verse!

To whom, you? You don’t know sheep from shinola, the same shinola you’ve baptized your own self with thinking 1John 3:9 KJV was talking about you. You think you ARE the Holy Spirit! You think you ARE the second-advent Jesus. What are you so utterly spiritually OVER-compensating for? What huge burden of guilt has Satan thrown in your lap that you have to exalt yourself above the great unwashed? You fulfill Matthew 24:5 KJV, Matthew 24:11 KJV, Matthew 24:23 KJV, Matthew 24:24 KJV.

kayaker

Kayaker should work for Hollywood, for he has an imagination that detours from God's Truth.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
God does not save anyone before they believe.

Those scriptures do not support your wicked doctrines.

Arminians teach exactly the opposite when they proclaim that Jesus poured out his precious blood, even for those who will suffer the Father's wrath eternally in Hell (Jeremiah 6:14; Galatians 1:8-9).

jsjohnnt

God does not save anyone before they believe.

Those scriptures do not support your wicked doctrines.
In Romans 2, the point Paul is making is this: if a man DOES God's will without having personal knowledge of God's will, he can be saved on the day Christ judges the conscience of men. That is what the scriptures say. Calling this a wicked doctrine is to stand and spit in the face of Paul. After all, it is not my teaching, it is his.

God's Truth

In Romans 2, the point Paul is making is this: if a man DOES God's will without having personal knowledge of God's will, he can be saved on the day Christ judges the conscience of men. That is what the scriptures say. Calling this a wicked doctrine is to stand and spit in the face of Paul. After all, it is not my teaching, it is his.

Your misunderstanding is not Paul's doctrine.

God's Truth

Arminians teach exactly the opposite when they proclaim that Jesus poured out his precious blood, even for those who will suffer the Father's wrath eternally in Hell (Jeremiah 6:14; Galatians 1:8-9).

I am not an Arminian. I have no idea what you point is. Please explain it to me so that we can discuss it.

kayaker

Kayaker asks: "So, before you refute my rendering, how about giving your account as to the arrival of those "thousands" of folk you allege were present when Cain killed Abel. ITJ, can't help himself...

My answer: Who said Adam and Eve had more children? I am implying that Adam and Eve were not the only ones God created, only the first family.

Genesis 1:26 - 27 can and should (?) be translated, "Let us {speaking of Himself] make mankind in our image . . . . . . . . male and female created he them." If we see Elohim as the Father and the Son, the use of "let us" makes perfect since. More than this, it is clear that God exists in community with himself (the father loves the son and the son loves the father), so too, mankind exists in community as an act of creation. But my point, here, is more to the idea that God created mankind (a population) rather than simple one man and one woman. What think ye?

Update: Also, I just finished a bit of exegesis as to this passage, and discovered that the plural noun for God has a single tense verb "let us make," which, according to the linguists I read, is the reason why Elohim is not translated "gods" in this passage, because of the singular "make." I didn't know this before.

Hey JSJ!

I owe you an apology... I responded above thinking your post was GT's, my sincerest apology, indeed. Quite interesting... my 19 y/o son and I discussed this subject a few times over the last couple of days. I've encouraged him to consider the connotation in the word, creationist, v. evolutionist. So, I've encouraged him to consider the expression, 'divine evolution.' Hot topic!

I appreciate the analogous notion of Adam and Eve being a people, rather than two persons. I've returned to the notion they were actually individuals. But, there clearly were other folk around, and I consider them divinely evolved 6th day humans. So, from the perspective you offer there were other humans around, I have appreciation.

Be that the case... maybe IntoJoy can expound on his notion as to the origin of those "hundreds" of thousands of folk hanging out when Cain killed Abel. Perhaps I was presumptuous... I don't refute other folk being present. I do refute the notion they were related to Adam and Eve.

Thanks for your post, my apology.

kayaker

kayaker

Prove you are not making things up. Prove that Noah's wife was drunk too.

Well, I suppose there is a little humor required to grasp the full magnitude of things that transpired. One cannot hand another a snap shot of a wedding, and insist that's what happened at the wedding. An audio/visual recording wouldn't totally capture the spirit of the event... Maybe that's where the Holy Spirit steps in. Of course, I'm just a blind wild hawg rooting around for acorns among the great unwashed, wallowing in the Word. I don't have exclusive rights space-docking with God like you do. I toss these unbridled scenarios out... if such inspires one's curiosity, great! Sorry such leaves your rendering castrating children with devastating thoughts about their God-given genitals.

...AND STOP BRINGING UP LEVITICUS to make it sound as if that is what Ham did.

So, what did Ham do in Genesis 9:22 KJV? Was Ham a gay voyeur, then? If you don't like Leviticus 18:8 KJV... well, how about Leviticus 20:11 KJV, Deuteronomy 22:30 KJV, and Deuteronomy 27:20 KJV? Is it alright if I scripturally corroborate with these verses? Possibly you can offer scripture where one's genitals are members of one's body that should be cut off or plucked out? LOL!

IT IS NOT ONLY GENTILES WHO SIN ANYWAY.

Only One was without sin until you showed up!

Read Romans, Paul rebukes you many times. How many times do you need to be rebuked?

How about seven times seventy. Got scripture?

Ham is not even the one from where the Gentiles come, it is from Japheth.

Well KNOCK ME DOWN WITH A FEATHER! GT finally 'fessed up where the Gentiles came from! I never said Ham was a Gentile, EVER! Just another diversion point: confuse and conquer with your confabulations.

Yet, you try to bring up the Corinthians as proof of something.

Actually, Paul did in 1Corinthians 5:1 KJV. Unlike you, Paul knew what went down in Noah's tent! Son-mother incest was not in the ancestry of the Gentiles beginning with Japheth, 'father' of the Gentiles, walking into NOAH's tent covered and backwards (Genesis 9:23 KJV).

You bring up what the Jews who reject Jesus say! You bring them up as if they have some special knowledge. Do you want me to tell you what the Jews say? Those Jews who reject Jesus, and you, both have wild stories.

Paul defected from Talmudic Judaism. You think Ham was a gay voyeur, and that children should be guilt laden for having genitals. Two very good options, right? Got corroborating scripture?

You miss the deep things, the things that are spiritual. You miss the things of the heart, where sin begins, where the desire starts. Ham revealed what was in his heart, just by not caring about his father, just by not trying to protect his father, just by not covering his father...

MAJOR Freudian slip!

You have to make up a story that is not there, a sexual story that is not there. You fault me and ridicule me for what I say; yet, I said no more than what the scripture said.

I can read. You read between the lines, also.

Can, but is not, because the scripture does NOT say so. The scripture does not say it is his mother. The scripture only says his father's wife.

The Hebrews were quite modest expressing certain issues. How does Leviticus 20:17 KJV sound to you?

You keep trying to tie a sin to belong to only the Gentiles. You have to perform all kinds of twists and leaps to do so; and, what difference does it make? None, it makes no difference. You make it as if the Gentile breed of Abraham caused him to marry his half sister? Did the Jew side of him cause him to be forgiven? Even the Gentile side of Abraham is a story you made up.

SEVERE receptive aphasia if you think that is what i've been saying.

The scripture is about Sarah and Hagar, not Sarah and Keturah.

The written Word of God rebukes what you are doing, but you refuse to listen.

Again, scripture rebukes you and your stories.

1 Timothy 1:4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.

You even have the nerve to say you are above Abraham.

You are in a bad state of mind and heart.
You put down all, even Abraham, even Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.

Where did I say that? You sound as a man possessed by Satan himself.

What are you saying about Abraham? Those scripture you use do not support the nonsense you are speaking.
You say Abraham did not know something. Then you use scripture that does not say what you say it does.

The Bible does not say what you claim it does.
God promised a descendant from his seed, from his flesh and blood, and God gave us Jesus from those who came from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Jesus has come no one is saved by whom they are blood related. We are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.

You are angry with me because I prove you do not say what the Bible says. You are angry with me because I show you where Jesus Christ the Lord rebukes you.

Even the Jews who had Jesus killed---they are grafted in if they come to Jesus in belief.

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Acts 2:23 This man was handed over to you by God's deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

Acts 2:37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

Did you read that kayacker?

Your endless genealogies, and your stories about a sinful race is now worthless. We are all sinners. We all need forgiveness through faith in Jesus Christ.

You have to make up things that are not there to create your story. You have a wild imagination. Believe and obey only what is written.

You should have been more careful how you judged me, for you have exposed yourself and what you do.

You castrated the truth.

I do not say what you claim I say. Prove it that I said that.

All Jews who believe and obey Jesus love God.

All Greeks who believe and obey Jesus love God.

All Gentiles who believe and obey Jesus love God.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Those who do wrong and reject Jesus are from the devil. All those who obey Jesus' teachings are adopted by God the Father.

Kayaker should work for Hollywood, for he has an imagination that detours from God's Truth.

What can I say, GT? You've connected the dots to realize Japheth is the 'father' of the Gentiles. I think that's a MAJOR breakthrough. You obviously aren't hearing much of anything else I said considering your inaccurate summation. Sure... I kinda like the thought-inspiring Bible SyFy version that's quite non-traditional to say the least. I've always been a bit of a statistical outlier. But, you have all the answers, right?

I'll not communicate with you further, GT. There's little or no room in your theology to tackle the bigger picture.

peace,

kayaker

God's Truth

Well, I suppose there is a little humor required to grasp the full magnitude of things that transpired. One cannot hand another a snap shot of a wedding, and insist that's what happened at the wedding. An audio/visual recording wouldn't totally capture the spirit of the event... Maybe that's where the Holy Spirit steps in. Of course, I'm just a blind wild hawg rooting around for acorns among the great unwashed, wallowing in the Word. I don't have exclusive rights space-docking with God like you do. I toss these unbridled scenarios out... if such inspires one's curiosity, great! Sorry such leaves your rendering castrating children with devastating thoughts about their God-given genitals.

So, what did Ham do in Genesis 9:22 KJV? Was Ham a gay voyeur, then? If you don't like Leviticus 18:8 KJV... well, how about Leviticus 20:11 KJV, Deuteronomy 22:30 KJV, and Deuteronomy 27:20 KJV? Is it alright if I scripturally corroborate with these verses? Possibly you can offer scripture where one's genitals are members of one's body that should be cut off or plucked out? LOL!

Only One was without sin until you showed up!

How about seven times seventy. Got scripture?

Well KNOCK ME DOWN WITH A FEATHER! GT finally 'fessed up where the Gentiles came from! I never said Ham was a Gentile, EVER! Just another diversion point: confuse and conquer with your confabulations.

Actually, Paul did in 1Corinthians 5:1 KJV. Unlike you, Paul knew what went down in Noah's tent! Son-mother incest was not in the ancestry of the Gentiles beginning with Japheth, 'father' of the Gentiles, walking into NOAH's tent covered and backwards (Genesis 9:23 KJV).

Paul defected from Talmudic Judaism. You think Ham was a gay voyeur, and that children should be guilt laden for having genitals. Two very good options, right? Got corroborating scripture?

MAJOR Freudian slip!

I can read. You read between the lines, also.

The Hebrews were quite modest expressing certain issues. How does Leviticus 20:17 KJV sound to you?

SEVERE receptive aphasia if you think that is what i've been saying.

What can I say, GT? You've connected the dots to realize Japheth is the 'father' of the Gentiles. I think that's a MAJOR breakthrough. You obviously aren't hearing much of anything else I said considering your inaccurate summation. Sure... I kinda like the thought-inspiring Bible SyFy version that's quite non-traditional to say the least. I've always been a bit of a statistical outlier. But, you have all the answers, right?

I'll not communicate with you further, GT. There's little or no room in your theology to tackle the bigger picture.

peace,

kayaker

Anyone who can see and hear knows that you do not speak truth.

Those who cannot hear and see, you both can fall into the pit together.

God's Truth

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

kayaker

good post ! - :patrol:

Patrick jane...

Dude... if you can grasp this, you are indeed a man after my own heart! The old Jewish theologians speculated Lamech killed Cain, but that notion is lost in antiquity. I ran across such searching out my theory in the literature, and that's as close as I could get to anyone else considering such. I don't hold much faith in Jewish renderings of the OT, but even a blind wild hawg will find an acorn every now and then.

I'd never heard this before... but, the pieces of the puzzle do fit together rather amazingly. I've never heard the notion the mark of Cain was merely anonymity, quite original. Cain was worried someone would find him and kill him, even though God didn't invoke the death penalty for premeditated murder. God loosened the reins that Cain could mingle after Cain begged for mercy... but, God made it clear that if Cain decided to procreate, then Cain punched the clock on his death sentence: Sevenfold generations.

Lamech, sevenfold generations from Satan, even named his son Tubal-cain in memoriam (my theory, also) to his beloved grandfather, Cain (Genesis 4:22 KJV). Now, if you're willing to consider such, I proffer only ONE of Cain's descendants got a ticket for a cruise. Thereby, God fulfilled His promise to Cain that extended anonymity to Cain's descendant (only one) via Lamech's execution of Cain, for a total of 77 generations inclusively. Jesus WAS the 77fold generation from Almighty God, inclusively (Luke 3:38-23). Utterly blew me away when I counted these generations... quite original, btw. There was only one descendant of Cain who got a ticket for a cruise... and I proffer she was Naamah, Lamech's daughter (Genesis 4:22 KJV). I proffer Naamah was the unnamed wife of Ham, and she was the grandmother of Nimrod, king of Babel, if that raises any red flags (Genesis 10:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11).

Furthermore, I proffer Naamah was pregnant before the ark launched, and Ham was not the father. The ark didn't stay afloat long enough for Naamah to give birth on the ark. Her descendant Asshur (Genesis 10:11 KJV) is the 'father' of the Assyrians. Asshur is the only male mentioned in Genesis 10 whose father is not explicitly identified, interestingly! And, Ezekiel was asked about Pharaoh in Ezekiel 31:1, 2, Ezekiel 31:3 KJV, Ezekiel 31:8, 9. I've not done the math to see if Asshur could have actually been THE wicked Pharaoh... but, Seth lived 912 years before the flood. I'm not sure how many years passed between the ark, and the arrival of the wicked Pharaoh in Egypt... but 900 years is quite a while! Food for thought...

Like I've said... I kinda like the Bible SyFy, unbridled quest for truth, exploring all options.

Thanks for your post, Patrick Jane!

kayaker