Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Great Wall of China, Hadrian’s Wall in Great Britain and the Berlin Wall were finally recognized to be ineffective.

can you document a single instance of a mexican illegal immigrant crossing over any one of those walls into the united States?

ok doser

"Indian Country Today"
Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

one comment:
"HATE HOAX: Native American Activist Approached Chanting Covington Catholic Teens, Got In Their Faces"

Newly surfaced video shows Native American activist was not "surrounded" by #CovingtonCatholic students but instead approached them from afar. pic.twitter.com/brHMYpBUJC

so the pushback is starting

i like the "HATE HOAX" idea - somebody should hashtag that

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You probably meant to say that you and I have a difference of opinion.

I am not saying you are wrong or even stupid.
I am offering up some information that comes from real history.

And based on that information, you are certainly free to make your own best choice.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"Indian Country Today"
Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

one comment:
"HATE HOAX: Native American Activist Approached Chanting Covington Catholic Teens, Got In Their Faces"

Newly surfaced video shows Native American activist was not "surrounded" by #CovingtonCatholic students but instead approached them from afar. pic.twitter.com/brHMYpBUJC

so the pushback is starting

i like the "HATE HOAX" idea - somebody should hashtag that
#HateHoax anybody?

Kit the Coyote

what really bothers me is that CNN ran the story without corroboration, without getting the kids viewpoint, without researching the story other than taking the old fool's words as truth

this one is twelve minutes - along with the much longer one that fool linked to, it makes it pretty clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4oUBTS0DM

Yep, I would agree with most of that. I'm beginning to think the Amerind group was wanting to confront the "racists" but turned the wrong way, they should have been facing down the street preachers.

ok doser

nineteen minutes starting with the idiot negro "street preacher" racially taunting the indians, before the indians go off to see if they can provoke the catholic kids :dizzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

"bring y'all cracker-a55 up here ni66er and make a statement" and "they got their little kanye-a55 ni66ers with them" and a constant stream of more of the same

surely we'll see CNN covering this?

then, from phillips: 11:42 "i seen the angry faces" dubbed over the obviously not angry faces :darwinsm:

12:26 "this young feller put himself in front of me and wouldn't move" while the video clearly shows the boy in question just standing there, backed up against the steps, while the old fool with the drum moved right into his face - you can actually see the drum brushing against the kids coat

and it goes full retard at 13:05 :doh:

Last edited:

musterion

This is why you can't believe a damn thing you see on any left wing media site, and on not a few right wing ones who knee jerk get on board with the hourly outrage, before it's discovered it was all BS. Thankfully for the internet, the new rule is to wait a few days to see what else leaks out that the MSM refused to cover.

glorydaz

This is why you can't believe a damn thing you see on any left wing media site, and on not a few right wing ones who knee jerk get on board with the hourly outrage, before it's discovered it was all BS. Thankfully for the internet, the new rule is to wait a few days to see what else leaks out that the MSM refused to cover.

It was all a set-up for sure. It's all over social media about those horrible boys. :nono:

Kit the Coyote

nineteen minutes starting with the idiot negro "street preacher" racially taunting the indians, before the indians go off to see if they can provoke the catholic kids :dizzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

"bring y'all cracker-a55 up here ni66er and make a statement" and "they got their little kanye-a55 ni66ers with them" and a constant stream of more of the same

surely we'll see CNN covering this?

then, from phillips: 11:42 "i seen the angry faces" dubbed over the obviously not angry faces :darwinsm:

12:26 "this young feller put himself in front of me" while the video clearly shows the boy in question just standing there while the old fool with the drum moved right into his face - you can actually see the drum brushing against the kids coat

and it goes full retard at 13:05 :doh:

House of Israel that the street preacher group, I knew I had seen them before.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
A wall has two purposes. To keep people in and to keep people out.
Think of the wooden fences in suburbia or consider gated communities.

Except a 2000 mile border wall attempting to separate half the western hemisphere is neither of those things- that's not even an argument but rather apples and oranges.

The truth is that the only reason Trump wants a wall is because it's a personal victory for him. It's also the reason Democrats don't want it. A wall of that length is completely pointless without other measures and because Trump insists on wanting that rather than working with Congress basically damns any notion that it's some emergency- if it were one he'd rather negotiated from the start.

But instead you got nothing but extreme power playing by a president who actually is at this point just being a flat out demagogue. He's not serving the country here the country is serving him.

ok doser

remember when the bananahead was wailing and gnashing about the illegal immigrant kids being torn from their mothers arms and brutalized?

she got her nose out of joint when I responded with a meh :idunno: and suggested that in a couple days a very different story would likely emerge :chuckle:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
please stop doing this - it indicates either deliberate dishonesty or a significant degree of mental retardation

nobody is proposing a wall of that length without other measures

Nobody is proposing not doing anything either, but that doesn't stop the Right from nonetheless acting like anyone against Trump's demand just wants an open border.
As I said, if it were so much an emergency than it wouldn't be an issue- a bipartisan deal would've already happened. This is just about his own personal victory and all you're doing is serving that.