Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

ClimateSanity

You really are a simpleton. You defended him as not being racist. He straight out and said something directly racist. You are now rationalizing it by calling him a troll.

He may be a troll but he's a racist troll. Either way...;)

You are a complete moron. You PM'd me your entire address. I posted your city only.

If you don't want any personal information posted, :idea: don't PM people with threats telling them to show up to your actual physical address.

:rotfl: For what?

If anything, he should ban you for stupidity.
You gave away my location without my permission. Illegal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are dancing around this. You said "I think other races try less, do less". Other races 'try less' and 'do less' than who or what? Answer that question or keep dancing. Makes no difference to me. :idunno:
When I said "other" I should have said every or all races. Make no mistake, I support and stand up for my race, like every other race does.

WizardofOz

When I said "other" I should have said every or all races. Make no mistake, I support and stand up for my race, like every other race does.

So, you feel your race is superior to all others. Correct?

I promise, this isn't going to be followed up with some 'gotcha' post. Just be honest.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, you feel your race is superior to all others. Correct?

I promise, this isn't going to be followed up with some 'gotcha' post. Just be honest.
No, I think all people are created equal, I don't think whites or any race is superior. For whatever reasons, the percentages are higher for other races than mine, facts aren't racist.

WizardofOz

It's illegal to make public what is private

Why do you say things when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about?

Revealing a “name” per se’ may, or may not be considered “Doxing” depending on the level of anticipated anonymity. However, in this law, the term “restricted personal information” means, “with respect to an individual, the Social Security number, the home address, home phone number, mobile phone number, personal email, or home fax number of, and identifiable to, that individual.” This is an important distinction to remember.

Notice I didn't give our your home address (which, by the way, was really foolish of you to offer up. Be glad I'm not a scumbag) even though I could have with no real chance of actual legal fallout.

My advice to you - don't give out your address to internet strangers because you're trying to be an internet tough guy.

ClimateSanity

Doxing is always illegal, whether it is done against a federal employee, a state employee, or a regular person. There are federal and state laws that specifically address doxing government employees. With regular citizens, doxing falls under various state criminal laws, such as stalking, cyberstalking, harassment, threats, and other such laws, depending on the state.

/23815857/what-is-doxing-yes-it-is-illegal

WizardofOz

No, I think all people are created equal, I don't think whites or any race is superior. For whatever reasons, the percentages are higher for other races than mine, facts aren't racist.

Back to dancing...

I guess you'll have to define "superior". You do think your race 'does more' and 'tries more' than other races and feel your race is less lazy than blacks in America. That much has been established.

What do other races to better than yours if you are not comfortable calling your race 'superior'?

WizardofOz

Doxing is always illegal, whether it is done against a federal employee, a state employee, or a regular person. There are federal and state laws that specifically address doxing government employees. With regular citizens, doxing falls under various state criminal laws, such as stalking, cyberstalking, harassment, threats, and other such laws, depending on the state.

You just quoted the link I provided. It specifically says "home address". I didn't give our your home address even though I could have. Telling the world what city and state you live in is not illegal doxxing and is not your home address (unless your home encompasses your entire city).

You have no idea what you're talking abut...

ClimateSanity

You just quoted the link I provided. It specifically says "home address". I didn't give our your home address even though I could have. Telling the world what city and state you live in is not illegal doxxing and is not your home address (unless your home encompasses your entire city).

You have no idea what you're talking abut...
/23815857/what-is-doxing-yes-it-is-illegal

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Back to dancing...

I guess you'll have to define "superior". You do think your race 'does more' and 'tries more' than other races and feel your race is less lazy than blacks in America. That much has been established.

What do other races to better than your if you are not comfortable calling your race 'superior'?
Define superior? What a joke. Better? Stronger? Faster? Smarter? Are you in grade school? Stop putting words in my mouth like a left wing news personality. I never said my race "does more" or "tries more"

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
White liberals. Malcom X and Muhammad Ali both warned negroes about becoming enslaved to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk