Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Its about ungratefulness, unthankfulness. Those boys make millions in america, shows they havent been held back one bit. Im sick of it.

Give them a ticket back to africa if they dont like it here. Lets see how fast they love this country then.

WizardofOz

Depends on your definition of racism. Todays definition can mean anything.

So define it first, most people use the term out of actual definition.

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

I am fine with these definitions...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Wizard of Oz is a liar.

Last edited:

drbrumley

What if we don't think we are a superior race but instead that blacks are lazy and more prone to criminal activity?

Then I would say you need to get out more.:up:

But of course you don't even understand what you just posted because you think your better (not lazy or more prone to criminal activity). But that probably went over your head.

WizardofOz

What if we don't think we are a superior race but instead that blacks are lazy and more prone to criminal activity?

If you believe that all members ("blacks are") of each race possess characteristics (lazy) or abilities specific to that race then that is a racist view.

You saying that blacks are lazy as a generalization based on their skin color is a racist comment.

In short...
giphy.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Its about ungratefulness, unthankfulness. Those boys make millions in america, shows they havent been held back one bit. Im sick of it.

Give them a ticket back to africa if they dont like it here. Lets see how fast they love this country then.

You realize that people can protest on behalf of others, right?

And just because you end up in a good place doesn't mean you faced resistance or oppression and hurdles on the way.

ClimateSanity

Do you really believe intojoy thinks Samoans are superior to black skinned people?

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

WizardofOz

Do you really believe intojoy thinks Samoans are superior to black skinned people?

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

That is but a fraction of the definition my simple, simple man.

I think intojoy is prejudice and antagonistic against those of a different race based on race along. I feel he believes that all members of the black (African American) race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior.

I don't care if he's white, green or blue. He is racist against American blacks.