Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
African American Culture is reprobate. Sorry Yellow Wiz of Oz. It's absolutely reprobate. Prove me wrong son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

African American Culture is reprobate.

That's like saying Caucasian American culture is reprobate. There is no culture that every person of a certain skin color adheres to.

Plenty of Afrian American likely loathe the same aspects of "African American Culture" that you do.

You're just more apt to generalize because you're a racist.

Sorry Yellow Wiz of Oz. It's absolutely reprobate. Prove me wrong son.

argument-from-ignorance-fallacy-you-cant-prove-me-wrong-so-therefore-im-right.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's like saying Caucasian American culture is reprobate. There is no culture that every person of a certain skin color adheres to.

Plenty of Afrian American likely loathe the same aspects of "African American Culture" that you do.

You're just more apt to generalize because you're a racist.

argument-from-ignorance-fallacy-you-cant-prove-me-wrong-so-therefore-im-right.jpg

No the majority of African Americans accept the likes of snoop negro Kanye and JZ etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes. It is a derogatory term aimed at belittling someone based on their skin color alone.

Just like calling a black man a ****** is a racist comment.

Do you agree?

Sometimes i agree and sometimes not, depends on context.

Belittling someone isnt racist. Am i racist if i use the term white trash and is a black man racist if he calls another black man the n word?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You realize that people can protest on behalf of others, right?

And just because you end up in a good place doesn't mean you faced resistance or oppression and hurdles on the way.

Others that get affirmative action maybe? I stand by what i said, they are ungrateful. They should get out if they think its so bad, and they should put their money where their mouth is and move back to africa and show us all how its better than here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Other races try less than what as a comparison?

If you judge individuals on their skin color that is an inherently racist mindset. This
I think other races try less, do less and have higher rates of crime.

is a racist comment.

You just proved you have a different definition of racism since you think the boxed comment which can easily be supported by facts, is racist. He didnt say he was superior by stating a culture fact.

Facts support that the black community has a much higher crime rate and school graduation rate. Facts arent racist. They have a culture problem and look for excuses to keep themselves down and claim victim mentality.

WizardofOz

You just proved you have a different definition of racism since you think the boxed comment which can easily be supported by facts, is racist.

He didnt say he was superior by stating a culture fact.

Facts support that the black community has a much higher crime rate and school graduation rate. Facts arent racist. They have a culture problem and look for excuses to keep themselves down and claim victim mentality.

See post 113 for clarification

I stated that higher crime rates are factual claims and facts cannot be racist. However, to make a claim about an entire race that cannot be quantified is. [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] said "All races try less, do less" and that "blacks are lazy". Now, how are these claims quantified or verified?

Since they cannot be, I'd say they are racist claims unfounded by anything verifiable.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
See post 113 for clarification

I stated that higher crime rates are factual claims and facts cannot be racist. However, to make a claim about an entire race that cannot be quantified is. [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] said "All races try less, do less" and that "blacks are lazy". Now, how are these claims quantified or verified?

Since they cannot be, I'd say they are racist claims unfounded by anything verifiable.

Wiz is affirming why liberal polls are proven erroneous time and time again.:chew:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I stated that higher crime rates are factual claims and facts cannot be racist. However, to make a claim about an entire race that cannot be quantified is. @patrick jane said "All races try less, do less" and that "blacks are lazy". Now, how are these claims quantified or verified?

Fortunately, it doesn't matter what you think, I clarified it in other posts. You are crying racist like your liberal brethren. I said all races have lazy people that don't try hard enough and do less. Some races are statistically higher. Spin that however you want, but I will not engage with you anymore, you are a liar.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Others that get affirmative action maybe? I stand by what i said, they are ungrateful. They should get out if they think its so bad, and they should put their money where their mouth is and move back to africa and show us all how its better than here.

I don't think that's a very reasonable response. Gratefulness isn't all or nothing. You can be grateful for certain aspects and upset about others. Tons of people protest for various reasons. Where do you draw the line between acceptable protest and telling someone to get out of the country? :idunno:

Last edited:

drbrumley

I don't think that's a very reasonable response. Gratefulness isn't all or nothing. You can be grateful of certain aspects and upset about others. Tons of people protest for various reasons. Where do you draw the line between acceptable protest and telling someone to get out of the country? :idunno:

Well, obviously when it has something to do with the flag...