why do liberals ALWAYS take the side of the vile?

Caledvwlch

Liberals side with the world rather then God, that's why they always seem to 'take the side of the vile'- that's exactly what liberalism stands for.

For liberal Christians even, liberal ideology trumps their Christianity-if made to choose between the two, they will go with liberalism. To avoid this, they simply try to make them synonymous to each other, which is ironically impossible to do and not hard to see but nonetheless gets by on public appeal.

Hey, stop legitimizing the OP by directly responding to it. A lot of us have done a lot of humorous work completely derailing this thread.

genuineoriginal

Yes, yes, all conservatives are heartless hoarders and all liberals are godless
The Bible condemns the heartless hoarders and the godless.

...it's a wonder there are any Christians at all.

Thank God for moderates then. :plain:
The Bible even condemns the moderates. (Revelation 3:16).
:angel:

Mark 10:26
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?​

Christian Liberty

The Bible condemns the heartless hoarders and the godless.

The Bible even condemns the moderates. (Revelation 3:16).
:angel:

Mark 10:26
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?​

So, moderates out. Conservatives out. Liberals out.

I'll stick with Bible-based libertatianism.

republicanchick

For the average working stiff - such as myself - how would my life improve (as compared to the current status quo) via full implementation of free-market policies?

Notice: I lean toward Jose's mode of skepticism.

well, the racial problem may well have been solved if the Civil Rights Acts had not been passed. I guess we will never know, but in the free mkt system, greed often rules, which would mean that if a business wanted to succeed, it would consider allowing ALL members of the human race into their establishments, not just Whites.

That's one thing u gotta love about the free mkt system... how everyone is welcome... except those w/o money, but hey, in America most people have at least a little of that...

thanks to the free mkt system

++

Granite

Hall of Fame

well, the racial problem may well have been solved if the Civil Rights Acts had not been passed. I guess we will never know, but in the free mkt system, greed often rules, which would mean that if a business wanted to succeed, it would consider allowing ALL members of the human race into their establishments, not just Whites.

That's one thing u gotta love about the free mkt system... how everyone is welcome... except those w/o money, but hey, in America most people have at least a little of that...

thanks to the free mkt system

++

Are you a caricature or the real deal?

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
The problem with liberal ideology is very simple when sided with Christianity.

Everything the Bible condemns, liberals defend. Homosexuality obviously takes center stage here, but there are a myriad of other things as well.

The prime argument is ALWAYS this- that we are all sinners, so we can't tell others that they are wrong.

Hmm, let's just have anarchy then_

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And by "more right than left" do you mean to be understated or did you just click the wrong box?

Everything the Bible condemns, liberals defend.
Wrong box it is then. :plain:

Murder, theft etc. are not the province, objectionably speaking, of one party.

Homosexuality obviously takes center stage here,
Not all liberals are of the same mind on even this one. Neither are conservatives.

but there are a myriad of other things as well.
You might want to try a few of those then.

The prime argument is ALWAYS this- that we are all sinners, so we can't tell others that they are wrong.
I've literally never heard anyone outside of the hard right advance that as an actual argument on morality and it has nothing to do with the arguments against legislating purely moral notions.

:think: No, I think the Republic is working out, bumps and all.

republicanchick

Everything the Bible condemns, liberals defend. Homosexuality obviously takes center stage here, but there are a myriad of other things as well.

yeh, we already do. And it's open season on true Christians (the ones who know that sexual perversions like homosexual acts are really perversions and murdering the unborn is really murder..)

"The devil has come down hard on the world for he knows he has but a short time"

+

DilatedMind

This is very strange to me, but then liberals are strange
Wibble
They always take the side of the evil ones in any discussion
Umm..
The conservatives take the side of the (true) victims, such as

911 victims. The liberals, on the other hand, say that we should "empathize with our enemies" the terrorists.

Did I F*CK

HUH? What? :dizzy::dizzy:

Exactly

and of course, we shouldn't slam the poor dears against the wall or put them in coffins with bugs or waterboard them, even though no one has DIED from those "torture" methods. 911 victims actually died, but that doesn't seem to phaze these people (using the term loosely).

You certainly did use the 'phrase'; 'phase' loosely. And not simply by being an illiterate tool. Look, the basic argument is that *Huuuuuge deeeeeep breath in now* if you uphold a certain rule of law, and are engaged in a war with an enemy which does not uphold that rule of law, and in addition to that, part of the reason you are engaged in that war is actually advocating your rule of law, it is best that you uphold your rule of law.

When an abortionist is shot, which unfortunately does not happen very often (OK, ok...), the liberals are just SOOO distraught over this poor man's death, and, as is the MO, totally forget about the babies he has been butchering on a daily basis.

What worries about this statement is this: Clearly you have issues. The sad part is that the people around you are either not worried enough to get you help, or not concerned enough to get you arrested.

Someone needs a hug.

Hey, it was mutilation and murder for a good cause (women like Jillian do not want to mess up their bodies by having... Yikes! Children). So, abortionists are heroes :dizzy:

Seek. Professional. Assistance.

TIPlatypus

C'mon, we all know that the liberals are all for abortion, protecting terrorists, not punishing people, being politically correct, generally letting people do what they want, allowing anarchy so they don't have to take responsibility, and we all know how the conservatives are power hungry, racist, sexist, anti-freedom and completely against anyone having kind of free speech at all, and that any breach of the rules is automatically wrong, never mind the situation.

I mean, seriously? Can you not get along?

republicanchick

C'mon, we all know that the liberals are all for abortion, protecting terrorists, not punishing people, being politically correct, generally letting people do what they want, allowing anarchy so they don't have to take responsibility, and we all know how the conservatives are power hungry, racist, sexist, anti-freedom and completely against anyone having kind of free speech at all, and that any breach of the rules is automatically wrong, never mind the situation.

I mean, seriously? Can you not get along?

if that part about theconservatives is sarcastic... uh... well, it is not clearly sarcastic

republicanchick

when Tiller was shot by a baby protecting person who hates murder and wanted it stopped (aka: Scott Roeder)

the libs!

all they did was whine about this poor man losing his life--in a CHURCH even (Lutheran)

what kind of "church" (pastor) lets one of his members sit there Sunday after Sunday saying Amen and etc... knowing he kills children for a living?

some "church"...

maybe Scott Roeder should have... um... done something about the aiders and abetters

just being facetious but still... can't deny i have a point...

and we all KNOW why the pastor didn't say anything to the baby killer

hint: it is green

++

TIPlatypus

@republicanchick
In case you were wondering, it was all sarcastic. I am more right than left because there is no "don't really care" option and cause the labour party were not very good for Britain, and probably still aren't.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This is very strange to me, but then liberals are strange

They always take the side of the evil ones in any discussion

The conservatives take the side of the (true) victims, such as

911 victims. The liberals, on the other hand, say that we should "empathize with our enemies" the terrorists.

HUH? What? :dizzy::dizzy:

and of course, we shouldn't slam the poor dears against the wall or put them in coffins with bugs or waterboard them, even though no one has DIED from those "torture" methods. 911 victims actually died, but that doesn't seem to phaze these people (using the term loosely).

When an abortionist is shot, which unfortunately does not happen very often (OK, ok...), the liberals are just SOOO distraught over this poor man's death, and, as is the MO, totally forget about the babies he has been butchering on a daily basis.

Hey, it was mutilation and murder for a good cause (women like Jillian do not want to mess up their bodies by having... Yikes! Children). So, abortionists are heroes :dizzy:

++
So liberals "always take the side of the vile" ?

ALWAYS ???
REALLY ???
EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL DOES THIS?

We have to use mature communication skills to express ourselves.

You probably meant that liberals--in your opinion --"often" seem to take the side of _________.

Christian Liberty

Philosophical anarchism hardly precludes us from telling people they are wrong;)
when Tiller was shot by a baby protecting person who hates murder and wanted it stopped (aka: Scott Roeder)

the libs!

all they did was whine about this poor man losing his life--in a CHURCH even (Lutheran)

what kind of "church" (pastor) lets one of his members sit there Sunday after Sunday saying Amen and etc... knowing he kills children for a living?

some "church"...

maybe Scott Roeder should have... um... done something about the aiders and abetters

just being facetious but still... can't deny i have a point...

and we all KNOW why the pastor didn't say anything to the baby killer

hint: it is green

++

"Poor men" who murder children, lol....

republicanchick

@republicanchick
In case you were wondering, it was all sarcastic. I am more right than left because there is no "don't really care" option and cause the labour party were not very good for Britain, and probably still aren't.

we have to care... I mean, if we stop caring, the evil ones will just take over... which they kind of do anyway...

all the more reason to care even more..