Why did the Jews Kill Jesus?

RBBI

Now, as "the attack on the Jerusalem Temple was concerned," the text says that Jesus armed himself with a whip and caused financial and physical damages to the moneychangers who had the High Priest's permission to use that area in front of the Temple to change the money of Jewish outsiders to make the proper sacrificial offering. I mean, Jesus broke the Golden Rule to do that. And the Golden Rule, mind you, covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. Serious transgressions which rendered Jesus a sinner just like you and me.

The point was, the moneychangers were using unjust balances not rendering equal payment, AND they made HaShem's house a house of thieves in the process. Yeshua was simply demonstrating God's outrage at the very idea and insult of it.

RBBI

Satan does not exist. Man himself can be Satan when he chooses to play the one. The life of Jesus was not given for the forgiveness of sins because Jesus would not contradict the prophets of the Lord who said that no one can give his life for the forgiveness of the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30: Ezek. 18:20) Jesus does not live at all; he has been dead for 2000 years. Don't forget, he was a Jewish man. I have already what Jesus had when in life. The Truth of HaShem. (John 17:17)

That's where your wrong. The Son is alive, and you would know that if you would ask HaShem to reveal the truth of it and HIM, to you. Then no one could tell you any differently, because a man with a theory is no match for a man with an experience.

Ben Masada

Moving forward a bit. Once Christianity became the sanctioned religion of the state Rome did not want to be known as the killers of Jesus of Nazareth. So began the vilification of the Jews and it continues to this day. Anti-Semitism is fed in every church in Christendom during Holy Week.
And I believe that Islam is working assiduously to promote their love of Jesus the man to allay the suspicions of Christians and promote the idea that Islam is friendly to Christianity?

I would confirm your post with Mat. 5:11. When Jesus was delivering his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews, he blessed them with the following words: "Blessed are you when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you FALSELY for my sake." Falsely, said Jesus, and that's what I am trying to remind the posters in this forum.

Ben Masada

1) He said no man takes my life, I lay it down willingly.

2) Did you not read the bold print? It says he PROPHESIED.

3) When the High Priest went into the Holy of Holies unprepared to offer up for the sins of himself AND THE PEOPLE, what happened to him? He knew he was taking a chance on dying, and he did it for the people as well as himself, correct?

4) They are returning in this hour.

1) No, he did not. He prayed three times in the Gethsemane asking not to walk the Via Dolorosa. At the end he said, "Let thy will be done; not mine." What was his will? Obviously not to walk to the cross which means there was no willingness to die for no one.

2) No, he did not. By the time of Jesus, the prophetic system in Israel had been removed from Judaism. (Dan. 9:24)

3) Please, show me the quote for that text.

4) Please, document your assertion with the proper evidence.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus also said, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it."
(Matthew 21:43 NKJV)

Ben Masada

The point was, the moneychangers were using unjust balances not rendering equal payment, AND they made HaShem's house a house of thieves in the process. Yeshua was simply demonstrating God's outrage at the very idea and insult of it.

Can you quote an evidence that the reason for that havoc at the Temple was unjust balances and not rendering equal payments?

Ben Masada

That's where your wrong. The Son is alive, and you would know that if you would ask HaShem to reveal the truth of it and HIM, to you. Then no one could tell you any differently, because a man with a theory is no match for a man with an experience.

Prove it! If you are a man with experience; show me the evidence that Jesus is alive. You are living in a paradoxical world. You comply that Jesus was a Jew and insist that he returned from the grave. Read Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23 and Job 10:21) According to the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever return.

Ben Masada

Jesus also said, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it." (Matthew 21:43 NKJV)

Jesus never said that. That's from the Hellenist who wrote that gospel and attributed it to Matthew for apostolic credibility. Matthew never wrote that gospel. (Mat 9:9)

heir

TOL Subscriber

Yesterday I was asked why the Jews had killed Jesus. The Jews did not take part in the killing of Jesus. If you are looking for some one to blame, ask me and I will give you a group.

Mark 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

Mark 12:2 And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

Mark 12:3 And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

Mark 12:4 And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.

Mark 12:5 And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

Mark 12:6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

Mark 12:7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.

Mark 12:8 And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Acts 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Acts 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

Acts 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Jamie Gigliotti

Satan does not exist. Man himself can be Satan when he chooses to play the one. The life of Jesus was not given for the forgiveness of sins because Jesus would not contradict the prophets of the Lord who said that no one can give his life for the forgiveness of the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30: Ezek. 18:20) Jesus does not live at all; he has been dead for 2000 years. Don't forget, he was a Jewish man. I have already what Jesus had when in life. The Truth of HaShem. (John 17:17)
I forgot you don't believe in the super natural, or spiritual world... Yet you say God is a Spirit. Logically impossible.

Jamie Gigliotti

Prove it! If you are a man with experience; show me the evidence that Jesus is alive. You are living in a paradoxical world. You comply that Jesus was a Jew and insist that he returned from the grave. Read Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23 and Job 10:21) According to the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever return.
And yet Saul summoned Samuel after his death through a medium. Surely the Spirit lives on.

turbosixx

Absolutely not true. HaShem would not plan against His own Word given to His prophets that no one was supposed to die for the salvation of another. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

I'm curious what you make of these verses?
Rom. 5:6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.......19 For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous.

Acts 28:23 When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of God and trying to persuade them concerning Jesus, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening.

Ben Masada

I forgot you don't believe in the super natural, or spiritual world... Yet you say God is a Spirit. Logically impossible.

HaShem is a Spirit and so said Jesus in John 4:24. The super natural or spiritual world is when Israel, the People become a Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation. (Exod. 19:6)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yeshua was not killed!
He was put to a penal death!
The Jews had no authority to put anyone to death which was why Pilot ordered the execution of the Messiah, it was a Roman hand that nailed Messiah to the tree, Yeshua was executed by the Romans not the Jews. Officially Yeshua was seen as a rival threat to the Roman Empire and was executed by the Romans.