Who will answer my questions?

glorydaz

Please do address the points made in the post you are referring to here. It would be appreciated.

How do you not get that there are two nature's in some? I never claimed salvation or even one master. Though I wish to turn from all knowing sin, I have not. Though I know I am in the grace of GOD, I find myself clinging to the wants of the flesh. Though I am naturally without much pride and low, I do defend what I know to be true and good. Though my words hurt, that doesn't make them false, wrong, deceitful, amoral, or evil. I am very very aware of the things that can and do reside within the natural man; they were made undeniable and readily observable when the light of GOD shone on my heart and in my mind, for my undeserving sake. Who else was thought to have been crazy? Not that I mean to even compare myself to my Lord, but just to prove your point(attack) moot.

What you "know" to be true? How can you know it's true if you are still walking as a carnal man of the flesh?

popsthebuilder

This is known as projection. You're accusing me of those things you're doing and thinking. I don't count you my enemy. I don't put my bias into what I'm sharing here. I'm simply discussing the word. You demand I show you things you don't seem to have an answer for and then you spit in my face when I do.

You need to stop imagining my motives and check your own.
I haven't spit in your face.

I try to respond in a similar tone to what you post to me on an individual case. Be more neutral and less condemning if you expect it from me.

popsthebuilder

This is known as projection. You're accusing me of those things you're doing and thinking. I don't count you my enemy. I don't put my bias into what I'm sharing here. I'm simply discussing the word. You demand I show you things you don't seem to have an answer for and then you spit in my face when I do.

I do not imagine anything so stop pretending I do.

I don't care what you do in private, but you aren't going to pretend to be some holy saved Christian Al while acting and also portraying me to be some evil fool.

I have yet to attack you personally; the things I have pointed towards you are just what you have placed out yourself. I merely turned them at you, and not even directly of wholly.

popsthebuilder

Calling people crazy and then commenting on their response omit to say it doesn't make sense isn't only sharing or helping or being concerned, which you are not. If you go around calling your friends and family crazy because they don't agree with you and show the flaw of your own illogic then how do you treat those you do care about?
If your friend or neighbor is a denier of the Christ of GOD because they don't have the same understanding as you for very very good reason then what do you call them when they aren't around. Play that poor little me bs with the blind.

popsthebuilder

What you "know" to be true? How can you know it's true if you are still walking as a carnal man of the flesh?
The working of GOD within one's soul is absolutely undeniable. The things placed on the heart and mind from that free gift of GOD are too unmistakable, as is the desire of the flesh.

Thought you believed in grace and not the holding to the letter of the law?

marhig

Before you go running off from the verse you offered, you need to read that verse in context.

This is the problem with some of you folks.....cherry picking verses that you clearly do not understand in context.

Paul says clearly, Jesus, BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD...EQUAL WITH GOD....TOOK UPON THE FORM OF A SERVANT....and died on the cross.

Phil. 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Wherefore He was then RESURRECTED (RAISED ON HIGH)...restored to the former Glory He had with God from BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. And that is why every knee shall bow to HIM. He is God.

John 17:5
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Phil. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.​
Me Cherry picking? What about all the verses that say that God is the God of Christ Jesus, coming from Jesus and the apostles? And that the head of Christ is God? Do you just ignore all of them? There's loads of them and they clearly tell you. I don't have yo try and explain them, or try and twist verses to suit my beliefs, they clearly say that God is the God and father of Jesus Christ and Jesus even calls the father my God, even after his resurrection!

Do you want me to post some of them and show you?

oatmeal

No, your commentary is a half truth. It's why you're trying so desperately to push it, and why you MUST take it out of it's context. Ignoring "God our Saviour"...who gave Himself a ransom for all, because you refuse to see that Jesus (God and Man) is the ONE MEDIATOR through which all men could be saved.

1 Timothy 2:1-6
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I can't be blamed at your inability to understand Paul.

Well one of the most basic principles of learning scripture is reading what is written. In truth it is the most basic principle.

What part of I Timothy 2:5 do you object to?

Why do you object to the words that God uses?

Are not even the jots and tittles important?

Then why do you object if I ask you what is written in I Timothy 2:5

If you have difficulty acknowledging what is clearly written in I Timothy 2:5, how can you be sure that anything else you read isn't tainted by that same attitude?

You can't and as a matter of fact, how can your assessment of context be considered when you won't acknowledge what is written in the verse you seek the context of?

Evidently, you don't like what God had Paul write in I Timothy 2:5, how could I possibly conclude that you like any scripture?

Christ Jesus, the one mediator between God and men is described in I Timothy 2:5 as "the man"

How could you possibly object to God's choice of words?

You might want to learn to acknowledge God's choice of words in a verse before you delve into context of the verse.

Last edited:

oatmeal

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Who is the neighbor?

a. the one who was robbed

b. the Samaritan who shewing mercy stopped to help

Who should we love?

Who has stopped to help you?

When is the last time you stopped to help someone?

Do you want to be loved?

What should you be doing?

God's Truth

Why did God raise Jesus from the dead?

Who raised Jesus from the dead? Could you give me scriptures? Can you explain to me why some scriptures say God the Father raised Jesus from the dead and some say Jesus did, and yet other scripture says the Holy Spirit did?

God's Truth

Well one of the most basic principles of learning scripture is reading what is written. In truth it is the most basic principle.

What part of I Timothy 2:5 do you object to?

Why do you object to the words that God uses?

Are not even the jots and tittles important?

Then why do you object if I ask you what is written in I Timothy 2:5

If you have difficulty acknowledging what is clearly written in I Timothy 2:5, how can you be sure that anything else you read isn't tainted by that same attitude?

You can't and as a matter of fact, how can your assessment of context be considered when you won't acknowledge what is written in the verse you seek the context of?

Evidently, you don't like what God had Paul write in I Timothy 2:5, how could I possibly conclude that you like any scripture?

Christ Jesus, the one mediator between God and men is described in I Timothy 2:5 as "the man"

How could you possibly object to God's choice of words?

You might want to learn to acknowledge God's choice of words in a verse before you delve into context of the verse.

Tell me how many interceders there are between God and man.

Give scripture references.

I can give you scripture that says that Jesus is the interceder, and I can give you scripture that the Holy Spirit is. But will you not see that it makes Jesus and the Holy Spirit the same one?

God's Truth

Me Cherry picking? What about all the verses that say that God is the God of Christ Jesus, coming from Jesus and the apostles? And that the head of Christ is God? Do you just ignore all of them? There's loads of them and they clearly tell you. I don't have yo try and explain them, or try and twist verses to suit my beliefs, they clearly say that God is the God and father of Jesus Christ and Jesus even calls the father my God, even after his resurrection!

Do you want me to post some of them and show you?

God the Father came as a Son of Man in the flesh.

You just don't go deep enough.

God's Truth

Calling people crazy and then commenting on their response omit to say it doesn't make sense isn't only sharing or helping or being concerned, which you are not. If you go around calling your friends and family crazy because they don't agree with you and show the flaw of your own illogic then how do you treat those you do care about?
If your friend or neighbor is a denier of the Christ of GOD because they don't have the same understanding as you for very very good reason then what do you call them when they aren't around. Play that poor little me bs with the blind.

Don't be a hypocrite. You called me dishonest and a liar; yet, I know you believe our beliefs are more alike than anyone's here.

Sometimes I do not understand you because you publicly put me down and misjudge me, and then you private message me with brotherly friendship talk that I mistake for enemy talk.

We were debating before about my saying Jesus was God while he walked the earth. I really did take it as you trying to say Jesus was not God at that time; so, I used scripture that proved Jesus was God, and as God in the flesh it was still evident that he was omniscient. I proved with scripture that Jesus was God all knowing concerning man while he was a man. But you went off on a personal attack to say I was a liar and dishonest. I gave scripture that proved Jesus could only do what God the Father did, yet he humbled himself when he came as a Man. As a Man Jesus has to ask God the Father some things, but that just proves Jesus was humble. It proves that Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Man.

God's Truth

Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

oatmeal

Who raised Jesus from the dead? Could you give me scriptures? Can you explain to me why some scriptures say God the Father raised Jesus from the dead and some say Jesus did, and yet other scripture says the Holy Spirit did?

God did.

Yes.

Yes.

oatmeal

Tell me how many interceders there are between God and man.

Give scripture references.

I can give you scripture that says that Jesus is the interceder, and I can give you scripture that the Holy Spirit is. But will you not see that it makes Jesus and the Holy Spirit the same one?

Since you say there is only one intercessor, are you willing to suggest that there is only one shepherd, one man, one woman that all uses of these words refer but to one person or entity?