Who will answer my questions?

oatmeal

Denying the deity of our Lord and Saviour is not good.
Is it stubborn pride or simply not your time to hear and believe the Gospel of Grace? :idunno:

God's blood is not good enough for you just because He became flesh....came to die on the cross?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

God is the Lord and savior, he is the source, the author of salvation.

Do you deny that God has sent saviors to His people before? Note that it is in the plural. Why isn't scripture good enough for you and your comrades?

Have you not read Nehemiah 9:27?

Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their

Haven't you ever read that verse?

Why not?

Isn't God's word important enough for you to read and learn from?

See, God is the source and author of salvation.

And he has the management skills to delegate authority and power so that the men and women that believe him have the power and authority to carry out their responsibilities to God.

God did tnat for Moses, for Jesus Christ and for you and for me.

Jesus the anointed (anointed by God, not by himself, Acts 10:38) did the legwork to bring to pass our salvation
just like God is the source, the author of the law and Moss is the agent, the one who did the legwork to make it known from God to man.

It is really quite simple if you do not clog up your brain cells with unsupported theories.

Just read what is written.

Your emotional accusations have no place when it comes to truth.

Who is your flesh and blood? Your children, if you have them. Interesting God uses that phrase to refer to his son.

For that matter, some texts read "lord" not "God" in that verse. Either way, your conclusion is erroneous.

popsthebuilder

So you deny the verse that says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever....because you are looking at Jesus in His humanity...from a baby to His death on the cross, WHILE IGNORING HIS DEITY which is what the verse is talking about.

You do the same with His "no man" knowing the day and hour....His humanity while His Deity knows all things.

This is sad......once I was blind, but now I see.
You're asking me to compartmentalize Jesus as if two different things or persons. I won't be. He was one person and His Spirit was that of GOD. If you think GOD was limited to Jesus as he was a man on earth then you are mistaken; if not then your point is moot and not relevant.

oatmeal

According to the verse John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Who did God give as the result of him so loving the world?

a. Himself

b. His only begotten son.

Funny that trinitarians have not read what is probably the most repeated verse in scripture!

Funny?

or

Pitiful?

popsthebuilder

So you deny the verse that says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever....because you are looking at Jesus in His humanity...from a baby to His death on the cross, WHILE IGNORING HIS DEITY which is what the verse is talking about.

You do the same with His "no man" knowing the day and hour....His humanity while His Deity knows all things.

This is sad......once I was blind, but now I see.
I do not deny any verse. I believe it to be referencing the Spirit of GOD much more so than the temporal vessel that changes over time.

popsthebuilder

Denying the deity of our Lord and Saviour is not good.
Is it stubborn pride or simply not your time to hear and believe the Gospel of Grace? :idunno:

God's blood is not good enough for you just because He became flesh....came to die on the cross?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
I deny nothing. I only stated that son isn't synonymous with father.

My son has my blood.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The following is from another thread.

I suspect that it will not be answered in that thread

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord lay the iniquity of us all upon?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord bruise?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord put to grief?

Who is the Lord?

Who soul did the Lord make be an offering for sin?

There is clearly two distinct parties here.

Who is the Lord and who is the other party?

Isiah 53 is about Israel. Jewish converts to the Jesus movement sought to justify their conversion by forcing Jesus into certain OT scriptures. Neither was Jesus the "Jewish Messiah", he was/is the Son of God, co-creator of our world. Hence he was forced to allow the Jews to use their erroneous concept as a foundation for believing in him.

oatmeal

Isiah 53 is about Israel. Jewish converts to the Jesus movement sought to justify their conversion by forcing Jesus into certain OT scriptures. Neither was Jesus the "Jewish Messiah", he was/is the Son of God, co-creator of our world. Hence he was forced to allow the Jews to use their erroneous concept as a foundation for believing in him.

Thanks for offering your opinion

glorydaz

Notice that the verse says "forever in the past"

Oops, no it does not.

It says yesterday, that would be one 24 hour period past from right now.

So, why not read what it says?

It's clear it refers to past present and future....else we'd be left to guess what time today and how far into the future, too.

That verse does not have the word "deity" in it. If you want to play that loose with scripture, then why shouldn't everyone else do the same?

I didn't say it did have the word deity in it. I expect any reader to have some sort of brain, but it looks like you're proving me wrong.

For someone who complains about my beliefs, I find it telling that you cannot read what is written

Here it is for your spiritual enrichment

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Precisely as I quoted it. Your point?

I find that amusing, you are basically calling Jesus Christ an actor, he acts likes he's human but he is not really.

He is just playing the part of a human

Oh, just for more amusement could you show me where God, not you or your conspirators, refers to himself as "fully God/fully man" or "Godman"

Why doesn't God refer to himself as that but you refer to him as that?

Are you smarter than God?

Maybe you are just play acting? You wear a human suit but in your case, you are smarter than God, bigger and better than God himself.

Funny how you prove Hebrews 13:8 is about deity.. You basically say, he is deity, therefore Hebrews 13:8 is about his deity.

How convenient! you use your opinion to prove your opinion.

Are you ever going to let scripture do the talking and you do the listening?

Yes, scripture does the talking and I do the listening.....it's you that has no ear to hear. :sigh:

glorydaz

Haven't you read post 481?

Why not?

Ah, now you are getting it.

Until you read the scriptures for yourself, what can you can you know of them? It might be at best hearsay until you read them for yourself

Why not read it for yourself?

You're the one with the questions, newby. Many of us have been reading the scriptures for years and years. We can't help but chuckle at your teeny bopper attitude. :chuckle:

glorydaz

You're asking me to compartmentalize Jesus as if two different things or persons. I won't be. He was one person and His Spirit was that of GOD. If you think GOD was limited to Jesus as he was a man on earth then you are mistaken; if not then your point is moot and not relevant.

I'm not asking you to do anything, Pops. You were the one asking me to help you understand. Then when I attempt to do so, you get all snippy an smart mouthed.

Jesus was one person...a person with two natures. How many others do you know who were conceived of the Holy Spirit, and how do you think that came about?

I don't think God was limited at all, so quit with the flip rebuttals. It's childish when you have zilch to back up your words.

oatmeal

You're the one with the questions, newby. Many of us have been reading the scriptures for years and years. We can't help but chuckle at your teeny bopper attitude. :chuckle:

Chuckle on

Reading has not done you much good then.

You still hold onto your "Christian" version of pagan three in one gods.

God is one, not three in one.

When you start reading to actually find out what scripture says, that will be a very illuminating day for you.

I Timothy 2:4-5

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth, for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The knowledge of the truth is immediately followed by God telling us that the one mediator between God and men, is who?

a the God Christ Jesus

b. the Godman Christ Jesus

c. the second person of the trinity Christ Jesus

d. God the Son Christ Jesus

e. none of the above

f. "e" because it is the MAN Christ Jesus

Your threeology tells me you failed that quiz.

Are you ready to learn some scripture?

Or are you going to hang onto your errors?

glorydaz

Chuckle on

Reading has not done you much good then.

It's not the reading that has done me good, it's the hearing. It's the being baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ that has done me good. It's been good to have the Holy Spirit enlightening me as to the words of Scripture....so I'm not stuck asking goofy questions like you are, Oats.

You still hold onto your "Christian" version of pagan three in one gods.

God is one, not three in one.

Yep, God is ONE. Too bad you don't know Him.

When you start reading to actually find out what scripture says, that will be a very illuminating day for you.

I Timothy 2:4-5

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth, for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

The knowledge of the truth is immediately followed by God telling us that the one mediator between God and men, is who?

Just keep reading without understanding, and you'll continue to stumble over the Rock of Salvation.

Or are you going to hang onto your errors?

I'm going to keep sharing the truth and praying some will hear.

oatmeal

It's not the reading that has done me good, it's the hearing. It's the being baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ that has done me good. It's been good to have the Holy Spirit enlightening me as to the words of Scripture....so I'm not stuck asking goofy questions like you are, Oats.

Yep, God is ONE. Too bad you don't know Him.

Just keep reading without understanding, and you'll continue to stumble over the Rock of Salvation.

I'm going to keep sharing the truth and praying some will hear.

Evidently the questions I ask are too hard for you.

What is so difficult about answering my question about how Christ Jesus is described in I Timothy 2:5?

There is nothing difficult about it.

All you have to do is read it and answer my question.

All that would requires is some honest reading and honest answering.

Odd, that I am in a position to point out that you are incapable of an honest straightforward answer, when I put the verse right in front of you!!!

I may be goofy, but that is amusing to some, or just me.

However, evidently goofy me is capable of honesty with scripture.

Your willful denial of what is says so plainly can be overcome if you actually start applying what is written to you

How does scripture describe Christ Jesus in I Timothy 2:5?

Be honest this time.

You cannot without admitting that I Timothy denies your threeology.

But you can overcome when you decide to become meek and humble to what God has so clearly stated in scripture.

the question is not, can you overcome your will ful ignorance, but will you?

popsthebuilder

No, your son may have your blood type, but not your blood.

You're so bent on denial that you can't help but grasp at every straw....like all sinking men do in the end.
What is it you think I deny again?

I agree that Jesus was the Son of GOD and God in the form of man, and that He defeated death.

Again; what do I deny specifically?

The Spirit of GOD wholly filled the Man Jesus; the Christ of GOD.

popsthebuilder

Yep, yank that verse right out of context and ignore what Paul has been saying in the entire chapter. You heathen have an desperation about you. :chew:
Completely ignore simple truth.... Nice

All while trying to further beat down the low. Oh so Christ like.

Why didn't I simply swallow your words whole? I'm surely damned.

Oh wait; that's right; we are to test the spirits by their works; you know; the works that you don't even believe are a product of effectual faith in the believer. Well all(including your words) really is work that bears the fruit of the spirit.

That is all I will say on it. But I do ask that you don't pretend to care for the well being of your enemy when your works and fruit do show otherwise before all with ears and eyes.