Who will answer my questions?

glorydaz

It does show that Jesus had the Spirit of GOD and was Lord of lords/ King of kings.

It does not show omniscience because it mustn't contradict other scriptures that plainly show otherwise that you know well.

The scriptures that point out His humanity are not the ones that show His deity. Try to think CONTEXT IS EVERYTHING or you will never get this figured out.

Course....just accepting Jesus as Lord and God would solve all your problems....but alas.....

popsthebuilder

The scriptures that point out His humanity are not the ones that show His deity. Try to think CONTEXT IS EVERYTHING or you will never get this figured out.

Course....just accepting Jesus as Lord and God would solve all your problems....but alas.....
Context is everything... So show me.....

God's Truth

It proves the Spirit of GOD was in Jesus.
All humans have a spirit, their own spirit. We are our spirit. Jesus' Spirit was the Spirit of God.

If He was omniscient He would know the time of the end. If He was omniscient He wouldn't have begged GOD.
Jesus saying not even the Son knows the end does not mean he is not omniscient at all in any way.

scripture doesn't contradict.

The scriptures show that Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

What do you mean if he was omniscient he wouldn't have begged God?

You say things like that and then tell me I know you believe Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

You contradict yourself.

popsthebuilder

All humans have a spirit, their own spirit. We are our spirit. Jesus' Spirit was the Spirit of God.

Jesus saying not even the Son knows the end does not mean he is no omniscient at all in any way.

The scriptures show that Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

What do you mean if he was omniscient he wouldn't have begged God?

You say things like that and then tell me I know you believe Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

You contradict yourself.
Does He walk the earth today? Or has that spirit returned to GOD?

omniscient means all knowing, not mostly knowing.

popsthebuilder

His Spirit is all around and inside the hearts of the saved; and, he is also seated in heaven.

Jesus did not know most people, he knew all people.
Very good; now was He all knowing as man on earth? Note; I am not asking if He knew the hearts of all men; I am asking if He literally knew everything; or did He only know what GOD gave Him to know?

glorydaz

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Corinthians: 3. 22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Within context the verse you provided is a testament to the nature of the Holy man; that it is pure and straight.

Spoiler
Colossians: 2. 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 23. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

How did you get that I meant that we have all the attributes of GOD within ourselves as believers?

What else were you trying to give but a rebuttal to the verse about the "fulness of the Godhead" being in Christ Jesus? No, our NATURE does not become divine.

The verse you quoted and your proof text have nothing to do with the fulness of God dwelling in Christ Jesus bodily or "holy men".

1 Cor. 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; 23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.​

Paul is saying all things are ours because we are Christ's. We come behind no minister or man in understanding or in spiritual gifts or fruit. He is not saying the fullness of the Godhead dwells in us bodily as it does Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

What else were you trying to give but a rebuttal to the verse about the "fulness of the Godhead" being in Christ Jesus? No, our NATURE does not become divine.

The verse you quoted and your proof text have nothing to do with the fulness of God dwelling in Christ Jesus bodily or "holy men".

1 Cor. 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; 23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.​

Paul is saying all things are ours because we are Christ's. We come behind no minister or man in understanding or in spiritual gifts or fruit. He is not saying the fullness of the Godhead dwells in us bodily as it does Jesus Christ.
Please pay attention.

"and Christ is God's"

Ownership denotes possession and subsidiary nature.