Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

Jesus was always God. He was God before coming to earth, while on earth, and after ascending.

If Jesus was not God while on earth, then how is it he ONLY said what the Father said?

How is it he only DID what the Father did?

How could he forgive sins and allow himself to be worshiped?

How is it He came from heaven and even gave the Holy Spirit while in Mary's womb?
The Spirit of GOD was always GOD.

He said what the Father gave him to say and completed what the Father set Him out to do because He was pleasing to GOD as shown when the dove did descend and The voice of GOD was heard (which by the way; wasn't Jesus talking to or about himself).

I would like to go over the scripture (within context) that says to worship the man Jesus specifically please.

I would also like to go over the verses speaking of the mother of John the baptizer and the contents of her womb receiving the Spirit.

God's Truth

It was not his will he did.

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Jesus explains that he is not coming to do the will of a man, but the will of God.

Though the Holy Spirit was His spirit,

The Holy Spirit is his Spirit.

All humans have their own spirit within them.

Jesus' Spirit was the Holy Spirit.

IT(the Spirit of GOD) was in no way limited to the vessel of the man Jesus;

God the Father came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man. God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn.

not even when His mortal body walked the earth.

You too know this well.

I am patient and am willing to take as much time as needed to explain my beliefs and prove it with scripture.

popsthebuilder

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Jesus explains that he is not coming to do the will of a man, but the will of God.

The Holy Spirit is his Spirit.

All humans have their own spirit within them.

Jesus' Spirit was the Holy Spirit.

God the Father came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man. God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn.

I am patient and am willing to take as much time as needed to explain my beliefs and prove it with scripture.
Good. Be patient. I will be too.

I agree with you on all points but one.

Let's discuss this please; (your words, quoted)

"God the Father came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man. God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn."

This part specifically is what I need the most scripture to verify;

"God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn."

Scripture please?

God's Truth

The Spirit of GOD was always GOD.

That is correct.

He said what the Father gave him to say and completed what the Father set Him out to do because He was pleasing to GOD as shown when the dove did descend and The voice of GOD was heard (which by the way; wasn't Jesus talking to or about himself).

There are three.

God the Father being heard speaking to Jesus was for the hearers benefit.

John 12:30 Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.

I would like to go over the scripture (within context) that says to worship the man Jesus specifically please.

Matthew 2:2 - "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him."

Matthew 2:8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

Matthew 2:11 - "And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh."

Matthew 14:33 - "And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God’s Son!"

Matthew 28:9 - "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36 He answered and said, "And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" 37 Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." 38 And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him."

Hebrews 1:6 - "And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, 'And let all the angels of God worship Him.'"

Luke 17:16 He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him--and he was a Samaritan.

Now read this:

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Revelation 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

No one in the Bible was ever commanded not to worship Jesus. We are told to worship God alone. Jesus is God. Jesus is God made visible.

I would also like to go over the verses speaking of the mother of John the baptizer and the contents of her womb receiving the Spirit.

Luke 1:40 where she entered the home of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. 41When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!

Mark 1:8 I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

God's Truth

Good. Be patient. I will be too.

I agree with you on all points but one.

Let's discuss this please; (your words, quoted)

"God the Father came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man. God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn."

This part specifically is what I need the most scripture to verify;

"God really had to live and grow as a Man, and learn."

Scripture please?

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

John 7:15 The Jews were astonished. "How does this man know anything of books," they said, "although he has never been at any of the schools?"

popsthebuilder

That is correct.

There are three.

God the Father being heard speaking to Jesus was for the hearers benefit.

John 12:30 Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.

Matthew 2:2 - "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him."

Matthew 2:8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

Matthew 2:11 - "And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh."

Matthew 14:33 - "And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God’s Son!"

Matthew 28:9 - "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36 He answered and said, "And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" 37 Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." 38 And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him."

Hebrews 1:6 - "And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, 'And let all the angels of God worship Him.'"

Luke 17:16 He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him--and he was a Samaritan.

Now read this:

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Revelation 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

No one in the Bible was ever commanded not to worship Jesus. We are told to worship God alone. Jesus is God. Jesus is God made visible.

Luke 1:40 where she entered the home of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. 41When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!

Mark 1:8 I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."
Thank you; that was refreshing.

We can see that the Magi indeed worshiped baby Jesus, GOD among men, King of kings Lord of lords in the flesh. We know the Spirit of the man Jesus was the Holy Spirit too. We should too understand that the Spirit of GOD was the Holy Spirit before the physical man Jesus was ever created, and that that same Spirit is surely the Spirit of life that all existence is from and sustained with. It is this Spirit we are to worship now at this time.

On a side note; it was the voice of Mary that seemingly caused the manifestation of the Spirit within the womb of Elizabeth.

popsthebuilder

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

John 7:15 The Jews were astonished. "How does this man know anything of books," they said, "although he has never been at any of the schools?"
That indeed shows the nature of a man and not the omniscience of the eternal GOD as man.

Sorry; it just doesn't.

God's Truth

We can see that the Magi indeed worshiped baby Jesus, GOD among men, King of kings Lord of lords in the flesh. We know the Spirit of the man Jesus was the Holy Spirit too. We should too understand that the Spirit of GOD was the Holy Spirit before the physical man Jesus was ever created, and that that same Spirit is surely the Spirit of life that all existence is from and sustained with. It is this Spirit we are to worship now at this time.
Thank you. I am so glad we have such agreement.

On a side note; it was the voice of Mary that seemingly caused the manifestation of the Spirit within the womb of Elizabeth.

That is right; however, it does not take away from the fact that Jesus gave the Holy Spirit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

@keypurr does not worship Jesus as God. He worships two gods.

God's Truth

That indeed shows the nature of a man and not the omniscience of the eternal GOD as man.

Sorry; it just doesn't.

God came as a Man. So I do not understand your statement.

Jesus is omniscient...John 2:24; But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Who alone knows the hearts of all the sons of men? God that’s who. Which proves Jesus was God on earth as a Man.

popsthebuilder

God came as a Man. So I do not understand your statement.

Jesus is omniscient...John 1:48; But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Who alone knows the hearts of all the sons of men? God that’s who. Which proves Jesus was God on earth as a Man.
No; Jesus was not in any way omniscient as he walked the earth. You are acting knowingly dishonest now. You know the scriptures that show that Jesus as a man was not all knowing; I know you do. I'm not even going to go over them with you. You could locate them more readily than me.

Please don't go off an a defensive tangent.

Stay focused please. If you are honest you will provide the scripture showing that the man Jesus was not all knowing as man. This in no way refutes that the Holy Spirit is all knowing, buy that the human vessel is limited in capacities; as we have already gone over just recently.

God's Truth

No; Jesus was not in any way omniscient as he walked the earth. You are acting knowingly dishonest now.

You are a false judge and an accuser.

You know the scriptures that show that Jesus as a man was not all knowing; I know you do. I'm not even going to go over them with you. You could locate them more readily than me.

I gave you scripture that God ALONE knows all men, and I gave you scripture that says Jesus knows all men; and that said about Jesus while he walked the earth in the flesh.

Please don't go off an a defensive tangent.

I can defend myself from your slander all I want. Who do you think you are?

Stay focused please.

It is you who is not honest. I proved with scripture that Jesus was God on earth and you resorted to the way the accuser works.

If you are honest you will provide the scritpure showing that the man Jesus was not all knowing as man. This in no way refutes that the Holy Spirit is all knowing, buy that the human vessel is limited in capacities; as we have already gone over just recently.

I couldn't care any less what you think of me. So stop with your accusations and lies about me.

Jesus was God on earth and I have proven it with scripture.

As for the Father being greater and the Son not knowing the day or the hour---Jesus lowered himself and came as a Man. That does not make him not God.

popsthebuilder

You are a false judge and an accuser.

I gave you scripture that God ALONE knows all men, and I gave you scripture that says Jesus knows all men; and that said about Jesus while he walked the earth in the flesh.

I can defend myself from your slander all I want. Who do you think you are?

It is you who is not honest. I proved with scripture that Jesus was God on earth and you resorted to the way the accuser works.

I couldn't care any less what you think of me. So stop with your accusations and lies about me.

Jesus was God on earth and I have proven it with scripture.

As for the Father being greater and the Son not knowing the day or the hour---Jesus lowered himself and came as a Man. That does not make him not God.
Only not the utter fullness there of, or omniscient.

Thank you for referencing what I was speaking of; I know you aren't ever intentially dishonest.

I didn't accuse friend; any one can act without being.

I'm glad that we agree that the man Jesus, while wholly of GOD, wasn't the literal fullness there of as contained within an earthen created temporal vessel. I'm also glad you chose not to lie. I'm not worried about you calling me the similtude of Satan, so don't worry about it.

God's Truth

Only not the utter fullness there of, or omniscient.
He knew all people's heart. Only God can know all people's heart.
Thank you for referencing what I was speaking of; I know you aren't ever intentially dishonest.

I didn't accuse friend; any one can act without being.

You have proven completely now that you are totally dishonest. You are playing word games and twisting what you say.

God's Truth

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;

Matthew 11:27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.

popsthebuilder

He knew all people's heart. Only God can know all people's heart.

You have proven completely now that you are totally dishonest. You are playing word games and twisting what you say.
Please don't deviate from the subject which is the lack of omniscience in the man Jesus as he walked the earth.

I specifically said you were acting dishonest in order to leave you an out. It was a slight play on words for your benefit. I was really only hoping that you would not lie further and am glad you indeed did reference what I spoke of because you indeed knew and know that tree it is simple proof that Jesus wasn't omniscient.

To be clear; surely, with the Spirit of GOD dwelling within them as their own spirit, one could easily and simply discern the contents of the hearts of any and all whom they interacted with. That doesn't make that person the literal utter eternal fullness of GOD. It means Their mortal limited vessel was filled with the spirit of GOD.