Who will answer my questions?

God's Truth

Yes you have.

And I am wondering what verse or verses you learned that from.

Yes, you listed one verse, but your explanation was a bit sketchy

Could you expand on it?

Jesus' name is above all names. He has the exact same names as God the Father.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If one believes that Jesus the Christ, the anointed of GOD is GOD then where does that put GOD the Father? Surely the Father is divine and GOD, and surely their is only One GOD soooo ......

If one understands that the Christ is the Spirit of GOD then they too should be able to grasp that man is not GOD and cannot be, as GOD is spirit.

Please show the verses that say if one doesn't believe the man Jesus to be the fullness of GOD that they are an unbeliever.

I'll wait.
John 8:24

popsthebuilder

John 8:24
Thank you.

To be clear; Christ is GOD; the man Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit and Christ, but as a man, not GOD.

John: 8. 26. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. 31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

God's Truth

Thank you.

To be clear; Christ is GOD; the man Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit and Christ, but as a man, not GOD.

John: 8. 26. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. 31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son in the flesh.

popsthebuilder

You just don't get it pops. I don't think God will hold it against you, but He might.
If GOD weighs me knowing that creation cannot be the utter fullness of the thing that created it against me then so be it. I will be swayed by GOD and not man, though I am judged by all seemingly.

peace friend.

I'm sure he won't hold your belief against you either.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is God the Father come as a Son in the flesh.

No.

Jesus was a man born from the human race, raised up by Gods word, and died at one stage, being raised from the dead by His Father who can never die.

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

LA

oatmeal

John 10:30

I and my Father are one!

Yes, they are!

But where is the Holy Spirit?

For that matter,

what did Jesus say?

I and my Father are:

a. God

b. Two parts of a trinity, (but I don't why the third part of the trinity is not one with us)

c. Coequal, coexistent and co eternal

d. one

e. Fully God/fully man

f. The us of Genesis 1:26

Which one did Jesus say?

God's Truth

No.

Jesus was a man born from the human race, raised up by Gods word, and died at one stage, being raised from the dead by His Father who can never die.

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

LA

The Spirit cannot die.

Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus raised himself.

Everything that I just said is found in the Bible.

God's Truth

Jesus was always God. He was God before coming to earth, while on earth, and after ascending.

If Jesus was not God while on earth, then how is it he ONLY said what the Father said?

How is it he only DID what the Father did?

How could he forgive sins and allow himself to be worshiped?

How is it He came from heaven and even gave the Holy Spirit while in Mary's womb?